• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Megan's First

Megan's First

12

This is a hotwife/cuckold story. It is completely fictitious and is intended to be used as fantasy. If you are offended by the idea of adultery, please do not read further. If you do and then comment that you were offended, I will consider you a moron and delete your comment. All other comments are welcome and encouraged. I hope you enjoy the story.

***********************

It was easy to see that Megan loved her husband Bruce. They had a great marriage and he was a good provider. He loved his wife and children very much and showed it most by working very hard to succeed. Megan was able to stay at home and take care of the kids while still volunteering when they were at school. They had a very idyllic life, traveling and doing pretty much whatever they wanted without worry.

Of course like many couples with several years of marriage under their belt and children, their sex life had suffered somewhat of a staleness. They were both aware of the situation and had discussed it at length. What to do was not fully determined but they were both committed to remedy the situation. That's what this mountain getaway was partly for. A chance for just the two of them to spend time together, discuss and explore fantasies, and rediscover the physical relationship they once shared.

Asheville was the perfect place for their weekend together. Lots to do and beautiful scenery, especially now in the fall when the leaves had begun to change and the mountains were covered with vibrant colors of red, orange and yellow. It was their first evening there. They had already checked into a very quant bed and breakfast so they decided to have dinner at a small but highly recommended restaurant in town.

As they arrived they were greeted by an attractive young woman at the door. "Welcome! Will you be having dinner?"

"Yes." replied Bruce.

The hostess explained that, "We currently have a twenty minute wait for a table. Give me your phone number and then feel free to go to the bar. We will text you when your table is ready." As they moved toward the bar, Megan could feel the eyes of the men on her. She had dressed provocatively but tastefully for Bruce and for herself. She loved the attention she received.

Her emerald green dress was of light fabric and fitted to accentuate her slim firm body. The neckline and back plunged low and made wearing a bra impossible. Not that her small but firm breasts needed any support. She was a runner and took very good care of her body. Something of which she as well as Bruce were very proud. The hem of her dress extended only inches below the bottom of her hard round ass. That and her bone four inch heels made her slim tight legs look lovely and long. Panty lines were no concern as her usual boy shorts were replaced by a black lace thong. A small black clutch and a sheer black lace shawl completed her look.

Her long reddish brown hair was up off her shoulders and her dark maroon lipstick and matching nail polish looked perfect. She was a head turner tonight and every man in the place looked. As they approached the bar, another couple was called to their table and Megan and Bruce were able to find two seats. Bruce ordered a beer for himself and a Grey Goose and soda for Megan. When their drinks came Bruce raised his glass and toasted his bride. "To the sexiest and most beautiful woman in the room. Let's just let go and have some fun tonight." With a big smile on her face, Megan tapped her drink to his and they both drank.

The place had a fun atmosphere. By her second vodka, Megan was feeling relaxed and she and Bruce had struck up a conversation with a couple sitting next to them at the bar. The usual banter about being from out of town and what should they go do before leaving. As she took a sip of her drink, Megan noticed a very handsome man sitting across from her. He glanced and noticed her looking at him and smiled. She quickly looked away and rejoined the conversation the four of them were having. Several minutes later she looked back. He was a tall man with an average frame, high cheekbones and flawless face. His blonde hair was stylishly cut and his clothes made a very favorable impression. As she admired him he looked over at her again. He smiled as she quickly looked away again. Her face flushed as he had caught her looking at him twice. She resolved not to look again.

She turned back just as the couple next to them were saying their goodbyes because their table was ready. She smiled at Bruce reached for her drink when she saw out of the corner of her eye, someone sit in the seat next to her. Taking a sip of her vodka and tonic, Megan turned to see who had sat down beside her. She gulped and nearly choked on her drink when she realized that it was the man she had seen across the bar. He turned toward her and offered his hand saying, " Hi, my name is Tom." She hesitated as she stared at Tom. He was even better looking up close. His deep blue eyes captivated Megan.

With a start she realized she hadn't responded to his introduction and turning red with embarrassment she took his hand and said, "I'm sorry Tom, I'm Megan and this is my husband Bruce." Bruce leaned over Megan's lap and took Tom's hand.

"Hi Tom. It's a pleasure to meet you." Megan had a flash of panic hoping Tom didn't mention to Bruce that she had been staring and that's why he had approached her. Tom's big smile soon quelled Megan's fears and the three of them began to talk. Megan sat back in her chair as Tom and Bruce talked leaning in front of her. She quickly noticed that Tom was quite close, presumably to be heard by Bruce. It didn't really bother Megan as Tom smelled great and she enjoyed being close to such an attractive man.

Tom put his hand on Megan's knee. Along with being thrilled she panicked slightly not knowing how she should handle the situation. She loved his touch, his large strong hands felt good against her skin, but should she protest in front of Bruce. She glanced at Bruce to see his reaction. He didn't even seem to notice. She decided to turn slightly toward Bruce in her seat to necessitate Toms removal of his hand.

Her move worked perfectly except that Tom gently placed his other hand on her arm just below her shoulder. Another thrill shot through her. She really enjoyed this attention. His hands were soft but his grip was firm. She glanced again at Bruce but he seemed obvious of Tom's advances. Tom's hand slipped down to the small of Megan's back. She could feel her body begin to respond to his touch. Her loins began to warm and she could feel her wetness. She took another sip from her drink. She couldn't escape Tom's touch without making it evident to Bruce. Besides, he had just said they should relax and enjoy themselves. She certainly was doing that.

Bruce's phone buzzed. Their table was ready. As they both stood to leave they bid their new friend Tom goodbye. They met the hostess again and she escorted them to their table. Small and dimly lit, the mood was very romantic. Two vodkas and generous male attention had Megan in the mood. The dinner was enjoyable. They shared great food as well as some sexy banter. At one point Bruce asked Megan what she thought of Tom. "He seemed very nice," she answered.

"He's a good looking man isn't he?" Bruce asked.

"Yes, I'd say so." Megan answered.

Bruce pushed the subject, "I bet you would enjoy fucking him wouldn't you?"

"If I weren't married, yes I believe I would."

Bruce had several more beers with his meal but Megan nursed her third vodka and drank water with her's. As the dinner grew to a close, they both got up from the table to leave. Bruce was just a bit unsteady on his feet so Megan moved in close to steady him. As they were walking out, they passed the table where Tom had dined alone. "Oh Tom, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that you would be eating alone. You should have joined us for dinner," Megan said as they approached.

"Yeah, you should have eaten with us," Bruce added.

Oh no, I couldn't have done that. You guys are such nice people but that would have been intruding," remarked Tom.

"Well maybe we can get together again before we leave to go home." Let me give you my number, said Megan as she opened her clutch to look for a pen.

"That's a great idea. While you guys are doing that, I'm going to the restroom. Excuse me," said Bruce as he walked away.

Tom, obviously concerned said to Megan, "Maybe it's none of my business but Bruce has had a lot to drink."

"Do you think so?" she asked. "I guess you're right. Was it that obvious?"

"Well I would hate to have him drive and something happen to you," stated Tom, adding "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if it did. Why don't you guys come back to my place. It's just around the corner. We can get some coffee into him before you go back to your hotel?"

"I think that is a good idea Tom. Thank you," responded Megan.

As Bruce returned, Megan told him the plan. "Tom wants us to go to his place before we head back to the hotel. Are you good with that sweetie? He says it's just around the corner."

"I'm up for it if you are babe. Lead the way Tom." The three of them left the restaurant and headed down the street. After a short walk they turned and walked into a somewhat nondescript lobby with two elevators. Waiting for the elevator, they made small talk. As the doors opened they stepped in and Tom pushed the button for the penthouse and inserted his key. Tom and Bruce stood on each side of Megan as the doors closed.

Tom put his hand in the small of Megan's back and rubbed softly. Megan's whole body responded. Her knees felt weak and her nipples hardened against the tight fabric of her dress and stood out for both men to see. Bruce didn't seem to notice but Tom certainly did. As Megan glanced up at him, she saw Tom's bright smile. She could feel the heat of a blush in her face and she dropped her head quickly. At the same time Tom dropped his hand to her ass and gently but firmly squeezed one ass cheek. Megan instinctively arched her back and pressed against his hand even before she realized that she had. Her breath caught from surprise and she quickly glanced at Bruce to see if he had noticed.

Oblivious to what was happening, Bruce stared up at the floor numbers. Megan slightly and slowly moved her ass from side to side, almost like a slow dance. She wanted him and he knew it. His hand moved to the other cheek and again he squeezed. Again she pressed her ass against his hand and slowly shifted her hips. She could feel the telltale tingle in her sex. Suddenly the elevator lurched to a stop. The doors opened and they stepped directly into Tom's living room. "Please make yourself at home," said Tom as he stepped toward the kitchen. "I'll make some coffee."

"Coffee?" skoffed Bruce. "I could use another beer." Bruce sat down in an overstuffed brown leather recliner. Megan sat on one end of the matching leather couch. As she looked around the room, Megan was impressed with the masculine but very tastefully decorated apartment.

"How do you take yours Megan?" Tom asked from the other room.

"Black is fine, I love your place," she responded.

"And if memory serves, you were drinking an IPA. Is that correct Bruce?" asked Tom.

"Wow, yeah that's right but anything will do." Bruce responded. He looked over at his wife. She certainly looked beautiful sitting alone on the large couch. She looked back and smiled. "So are you going to fuck him? Bruce whispered. Megan's jaw dropped. She stared blankly back at Bruce, trying to get her head around what he just asked her. This was not the first time she had thought about sex with another man to be sure. It was frequently a subject of her fantasies. The two of them had even used the fantasy during sex. It was however the first time Bruce had brought it up. She wasn't sure how to react.Was Bruce serious? Part of her hoped so. A thrill shot through her as she considered the option.

She looked at Bruce closely and asked whispering as he did "Are you serious?"

"Yes, of course I'm serious," responded Bruce. She couldn't believe he asked her that. Sure she had been flirting with Tom all night. She really didn't think Bruce had noticed. Instead of giving the answer she wanted to give, she gave the one she thought she should.

"I can't do that. I don't even know the man." she told her husband, still in a whisper. Besides, I couldn't do that to you."

Bruce answered in a normal voice that all could hear, "Okay, suit yourself. It's completely up to you though." With that Tom entered the room with the drinks.

"What's completely up to her?" Tom asked.

"Oh we were just discussing if we will be going home tomorrow." Megan replied quickly.

"I think you should at least stay the rest of the weekend guys." said Tom as he handed the beer to Bruce. He then turned and handed the black coffee to Megan and sat down very closely beside her on the couch. "There are tons of things to do here." Tom turned and looked Megan in the eye. His hand came up and caressed the side of her face. "Bruce, I hope you don't mind but I am going to kiss your wife." With that he pulled her face to his and placed his lips softly on her's. Without thinking, Megan returned the kiss.

Electricity shot through her entire body. She hadn't kissed another man since her wedding day. Tom gave her a series of soft kisses as her held her face, now with both hands. Then he pressed a bit more firmly and opened his mouth slightly. His tongue danced across her lips and her tongue joined his. He pressed even firmer and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked slightly receiving his tongue enthusiastically. They must have kissed for several minutes before Tom withdrew and sat back. Megan sat still and silent as she pondered what just happened. She glanced over at Bruce to gauge his reaction half afraid of what she might see. Bruce simply smiled and gave her a wink.

Tom must have been watching Bruce too because he immediately pulled Megan to him and gave her another passionate kiss. Megan felt her misgivings about the situation melt away and were replaced with lust. Tom's hands began to explore her body. He lifted one to her breasts and squeezed. He pinched her now rock hard nipple through the fabric of her dress between his thumb and fore finger, rolling and twisting it. Megan felt a shock bolt through her from her nipple to her loins. She could already feel the moistness collecting in her sex. Her soft moan into Tom's mouth assured him of her enjoyment. Her hand dropped into Tom's lap and she began to rub his crotch. The growing hardness and size of his manhood assured her as well.

Megan deftly unbuckled Tom's belt and unfastened his pants pulling his zipper down to ease her access to his growing cock. She rubbed the length through his boxers breathing a bit more heavily with excitement anticipating how full she would feel when he was inside her. Tom reached behind Megan and released the catch at the top of her dress and slowly pulled down on the zipper. Megan stopped and rose to her feet before him. She smiled at Tom as she pushed her dress from her shoulders and gently slid it down her body exposing her completely with the exception of her black lace thong. Smiling she playfully grabbed her breasts pinching and pulling at her nipples as she stared at Tom. She moved her hips slowly as if dancing to some slow seductive song.

She let her hands slide down her tight stomach to her mound, rubbing her sex through her thong and then pushing it aside she drug a finger between her soaked and glistening pussy lips. She brought the finger up to her mouth and tasted her nectar and as she did she closed her eyes while continuing to rub her sex with the other hand and slowly dance to the music in her head. Tom sat back to take in her beauty and then slowly reached for her thong, pulling it down to her ankles. Grabbing her hips he pulled her roughly to him and placing his mouth on one swollen and extended nipple sucking it hard and gently biting it. Megan yelped at the wonderful mix of pleasure and pain and held Tom's head with both hands. Her head fell back as he switched nipples and again sucked and gently bit the hard nub.

When he released her nipple, Megan pulled his head up to hers kissing him deeply and passionately, their tongues dancing and swirling in each other's mouths. As the kiss ended, Megan slowly dropped to her knees before her new lover. Tom sat back eagerly anticipating her taking him into her warm mouth. Megan glanced over at her husband and saw that he had his now hard cock in his hand and was slowly stroking its length. Satisfied that he was comfortable with what was happening she turned her attention back to Tom.

Now that Megan was committed to go through with this she knelt between Tom's legs and took his cock into her right hand. It was about half hard but already had impressive length and girth. It felt heavy in her hand as she turned it towards her licking the tip and then placed the head in her mouth. She tasted the subtle saltiness of his precum as she bathed his cockhead with her tongue. She then held his tool upright before her and slowly licked the underside from base to tip. Tom moaned softly as she again took it in her mouth and pushed it to the back of her throat taking as much of his rod in her mouth as would fit. She gaged slightly as she forced the head against her throat. Slowly pulling it from her mouth, she stroked him as she said, "You like that baby? You like watching me suck your cock? Your's is bigger than hubby's. It's going to feel so good in my hot little pussy. Isn't it bigger Bruce? Oh baby, you are going to love watching him fuck me with this!" With that she returned his prick to her mouth and sucked it aggressively.

She looked over at her husband while continuing to suck Tom's dick. Bruce was still watching intently and stroking his cock more vigorously. The sight seemed to excite Megan more and she sucked and stroked faster. She was now playing with her pussy which was dripping with her excitement. The intensity and eroticism of the situation had Megan primed and her orgasm was building quickly as she pushed two fingers into her pussy. That tipped her over the edge and she stopped mid-stroke on Tom's prick as her body began to tremble. She moaned loudly as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Tom pushed her head up off his cock and quickly stepped around her, pushing Megan's head and torso onto the couch. He knelt behind her and drove his hard member deep into her pussy taking only three strokes to bury himself completely, bottoming out inside her.. Megan cried out with the delicious mix of pleasure and pain. Tom began pounding Megan hard, her body thrusting onto the couch with every stroke. Moaning with each thrust, her second orgasm erupted quickly and again her whole body shook involuntarily with pleasure. Tom slowed his pace to a methodical rhythm to give Megan a chance to recover from her bliss.

"Oh my god I feel so full! Your cock is so fucking deep in me baby. Oh you are fucking me so good!" exclaimed Megan. She was telling what she really felt but was saying it more for Bruce's consumption. "Harder baby. Fuck me harder!" Tom increased the pace and intensity. "Oh yeah! That's it. Fuck that pussy baby! Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh god yes! Oh fuck! Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck meeee! Oh fuck meeeee! Fuck meeeeeeeeee!" She arched her back and ground her hips back into Tom's. Tom grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back firmly. "Oh my god yesssssssss! Oh fuck! Fuck yeeeessssssss! Her orgasm spilled over the top. She raised one hand from the couch and gripped her tits one after the other squeezing them and pinching the nipples hard. Tom continued to pound himself into her drenched cunt until her orgasm had subsided. Then, pulling himself from her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her off the couch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Megan's First

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds