• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teased in the Tub

Teased in the Tub

He looked down at her, reclining in the bathtub with her eyes closed, a glass of wine held loosely in her hand. The water covered her body, which was mostly obscured by the bubbles. Her large breasts were buoyed by the water almost to the surface, and he could just see her nipples peeking up from under the bubbles.

He reached down and gently removed the glass of wine from her hand, setting it on the counter by his sink. Her eyes opened, and she smiled as she saw him, but her smile faded as she saw what he was holding in his other hand: a set of clover clamps. Her eyes flew from the clamps to his face and back again, and her eyebrows came together in a frown. He knelt down in front of the tub, holding the clamps out to her.

"Put these on," he said, his tone conversational.

"But – " she started, and he raised his other hand in a "stop" gesture.

"This is not a discussion," he said, his voice still conversational, "put these on, or I will do it for you." She swallowed, and tried again, shaking her head slightly.

"I'm in the bathtub to relax –" but before she could say more, his hand came up and covered her mouth firmly, pressing her head down against the back of the tub. Her eyes widened.

"As I said, this is not a discussion. If you're going to argue with me, I'll put the ball gag in place. The large one. Understand?" She nodded, her eyes still wide, and he removed his hand. He dropped the clamps into the water, where they fell onto her stomach under the bubbles.

"Put them on...NOW," he instructed her, his voice less conversational. She reached under the bubbles and picked them up, looking down at her breasts. He was gratified to see that her nipples were already stiffening. He stretched his hand down to her nipples and flicked each one of them with his middle finger, hard. They stiffened further at his touch.

Reluctantly, she opened the clamps and fastened them one at a time to her erect nipples, inhaling sharply as each one bit down on the sensitive tissue. She looked back up at him, seeing his pupils dilate in desire as he watched her reactions.

"Now," he continued, "put your knees over the side of the tub, your feet towards me."

The tub was shaped like a triangle, with rounded corners at the three headrests. The faucet was centered on the long edge of the triangle, where he was kneeling. She slid her hips forward, turning slightly towards him, and lifted her legs to comply with his instruction. Once her legs were out of the tub, he slid his hands down from her knees to her ankles, feeling their smooth slickness from the bubbles still dissolving as they hit the air. With her knees over the edge of the tub, she had to lean backwards to stay upright, resting on her elbows.

From the floor by the tub, he picked up a 36" spreader bar with cuffs attached to each end. She closed her eyes in resignation as he fastened the strong velcro cuffs around her ankles, pulling her legs apart wide to do so. Next, he picked up a second spreader bar, attaching the cuffs on this one to her knees. Her eyes flew open at this unusual addition, and she opened her mouth as if to speak, then closed it without saying anything. He answered her unspoken question. "I don't want you able to bring your legs together at all. I will NOT be restricted from complete access to my property." She swallowed again, harder this time, her mouth very dry.

Getting up from his kneeling position, he pulled over the teak bath stool, and seated himself on it sideways to the tub. From here, he could reach the on/off control for the massage jets in the bathtub with one hand, and hold the chain of the clover clamps in his other hand. He grasped the chain now, pulling on it to tighten their grip on her nipples. She gasped but knew better than to resist.

In her current position, the opening at the center of her thighs was directly facing one of the massage jets. He turned on the jets and she winced as the strong pulse of water hit directly on her clit. Seeing this, he reached under the water to adjust the angle of the jet, raising it a little so that the force of the water was just ABOVE her clit, not actually hitting it, but causing the ripples from the jet to flow around it in a constant teasing manner. She moaned.

He waited a few seconds, watching her face as the water teased her clit, then turned off the jets and pulled on the nipple chain. She arched her back and looked at him pleadingly. He turned on the jets and pulled harder on the chain. With her legs forced apart by the two spreader bars, she could do nothing to avoid the tormenting sensation of water pulsing between her legs, and since her arms were required to hold her neck and head above the water, she couldn't use her hands to block the flow of the jet either. She whimpered as he continued pulling on the nipple chain for a few more seconds before letting it go.

He turned off the jets, seeing her hips jerk involuntarily from the absence of the pressure. After counting slowly in his head to five, he turned the jets back on, and she struggled to raise her hips enough to put the water against her clit this time. Just as she reached the correct angle, he turned off the jets, and she sagged against the tub, moaning. Again, he counted slowly to five, then turned the jets back on. And again, she tried to move her clit up to reach the pulsing stream – and this time he let her reach it, but just for a second - before he turned off the jets to frustrate her efforts.

"Please!" she begged, but he just smiled, knowing this was merely the beginning of the torture he had planned for her. He intended for this to last much longer than she would like. Leaving the jets off, he stood up, stepping one leg carefully in between the two spreader bars at her knees and ankles, his calf pressing backwards against the bar at her ankles, pulling her pussy close against the side of the tub. This had the effect of locking her legs firmly in place so that she couldn't move away from the jet. He leaned down and turned on the jets. The water pressure was harder against her clit now, since he had forced her closer to the jet, and she bit down on her lower lip, her eyes closing.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he instructed, and as soon as she did so, he turned off the jets.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked him plaintively, and he smiled at her.

"Because I want to," he replied simply, turning the jets back on and watching her writhe in response to the pressure on her clit. She closed her eyes again, and he repeated, louder this time, "open your eyes! Do not stop looking at me." She complied, her face contorting with the effort to hold her eyes open while the water pitilessly flowed around her swollen clit.

"I want to watch your face as I do this to you," he murmured, "so I can gauge your reactions and know when to turn the jets off." She whimpered out the words "oh, no," as he turned off the jets again.

He continued this on/off torture for a long time, varying the amount of time he'd leave the jets on before turning them off, seeing her desperation build as he never let the pressure against her clit continue long enough to give her satisfaction. She was unable to anticipate when the next pleasurable assault would hit, or how long it would last, due to his unpredictable variations in timing. Several times he turned the jets on then off in rapid succession over and over, causing her to writhe and struggle against the constraints of the spreader bars held in place by his leg. Her arms were tired by now, and her neck was getting stiff from having to hold it above the water while he teased her mercilessly. Occasionally she would rest her head against the back of the tub, but the angle of the built-in armrest under the water's surface prevented her from achieving any comfortable position. She had begged him several times to please let her come, but he ignored her. A few times he picked up the nipple chain again and tugged, making her cry out in what he thought was pain. He pulled on it hard enough to raise her breasts all the way out of the water, making sure the jets were on as he did so, wanting her to associate the pleasure on her clit with the pain in her nipples. He wondered if, with enough conditioning like this, he could someday make her come just by yanking on the nipple chain, since she would automatically associate that pain with orgasmic pleasure. He thought it might be worth a try, and decided in future he would experiment more with this intriguing idea.

By the time the water in the bathtub was barely lukewarm, and she was practically in tears from the frustration and denial he had inflicted on her for so long, he removed his leg from between the spreader bars and took off his clothes. Climbing into the tub next to her, he moved her around so he could sit behind her, her legs still over the side of the tub. He lifted her onto his lap, moving her easily due to her weightlessness from the water, and slid his rock-hard erection into her from behind. She nearly screamed from the anticipatory pleasure, and he felt her muscles contracting around his cock as he buried himself deeply inside her, not moving or allowing her to.

Reaching around to her front, he pulled on the nipple chain with one hand, and brought his other hand down between her legs. She began whispering the word "please" over and over again in a repeating mantra, and he used his index finger to stroke gently down her engorged clit, then slowly back up again. Her legs were still forced widely apart by the spreader bars, and with his arms around her, there was nothing she could do to prevent him from stroking her clit, or alter the angle or speed or amount of pressure he used. He began moving his hips beneath her, first slowly, then faster and faster as his climax built rapidly. As he fucked her harder, from underneath and behind her, he never stopped the delicate sliding motions of his index finger up and down along her clit. Finally, with a long uncontrollable cry of pleasure and release, she climaxed powerfully against his hand, her body bucking fiercely against his as she came and came and came, gasping and crying out involuntarily as her orgasm lasted so long she could no longer breathe. He also climaxed then, ejaculating forcefully up inside her, a strangled cry of "oh" escaping his lips as he shuddered and thrust into her over and over.

Once the aftershocks slowed down, they lay together in the tub, panting. He reached up with both hands and removed both nipple clamps simultaneously, making her convulse against him again and squeeze his cock tightly inside her. "Oh, God," she moaned, then started to cry. He was no longer alarmed by such crying, knowing that it was a normal reaction to the huge emotional release she felt after such an intense and extended stimulation of her senses. He wrapped his arms around her torso and held her tightly to him, nuzzling his face into the back of her neck. She sobbed, her shoulders shaking against his chest, and managed to choke out, "Oh, God...oh, God, I love you...I love you so, so much." He held her even tighter to his chest, kissing the side of her neck. "I love you too," he replied softly, "and that's why I did this for you tonight."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Teased in the Tub

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds