• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Life is Rough, Then it Gets Rougher

Life is Rough, Then it Gets Rougher

Dan, an owner of his own construction company. His business is going under and his life at home isn't what it used to be. Him and his wife Elizabeth have been having trouble. Elizabeth hates her job and comes home hating him. They haven't had an intimate moment in months. Dan feels the weight of so much stress on his shoulders, he has no idea how to fix his life at home.

Dan stays up late every night, thinking and pondering of an idea. One night after a long 14 hour day of work he stops at the package store and buys a 5th of vodka. He gets home, Elizabeth doesn't even acknowledge him. He must have done something wrong... He sits on the couch and turns on the tv and starts to drink, continuously pondering and over thinking it.

Thinking of what they used to be... Dan and Elizabeth met in high school and fell in love hard and fast. There were some bumps in the road at first, but they were resilient and thought they could conquer the world together. Elizabeth started her career in health care to help keep money coming in while Dan started his company. Everything was great at first, she was so turned on by how successfully his company was becoming. But when the days got longer and they spent less time together she grew resentful. He cared more about his company than he cared for her.

Dan starts thinking about how passionate Elizabeth was. She used to go crazy for him every night but now... she barely speaks to him. He longed to have her all over him again. Suddenly he goes crazy. He stomps upstairs, seeing Elizabeth in her nightgown. He doesn't say a single word and he angrily walks over to her, and tears off her nightgown. She was so beautiful...

She has no idea what's going on and tells him to stop, but Dan is in a rage and he doesn't hear her say anything. He grabs her by her hair and is dragging her to the floor unzipping his pants and pulls out his big hard throbbing cock. He tells her to open her mouth, she refuses so he pulls her hair and throws her on the bed. He spanks her beautiful ass hard until she finally gives in. He brings her back to the floor and she starts sucking his huge cock.

Dan grabs her hair and starts moving her head back and forth. He's never been this hard on his life. His dick dripping pre com out of his head like a leaky fosset. She sucks every drop and suddenly she let's out a small moan. Hearing this makes Dan goes crazy... she wants him. He gets so turned on from her sucking his cock and swirling her tongue around his throbbing head, he throws her on the bed and starts fucking her violently from behind, wrapping her hair around his hand just like how she liked it.

Elizabeth can't help but cum non stop as his big throbbing cock pounds her tight pussy. Dan pulls her hair so hard she screams in pain and pleasure. This wasn't enough for dan, he needed to punish her for ignoring him for so long. He wrapped his big hand around her throat and started choking her as he just kept going harder and faster. He hasn't had sex in months so he feels like he's about to cum, so he stops to change positions. He throws her on her back and starts to eat her wet juicy pussy, so wet from all the orgasms she just had. She pulls his hair to stop, but Dan just grabs her arm and restrains it. He takes all the spit and cum he has in his mouth from Elizabeth's juicy pussy and spits it on his cock and then sticks it in her ass. She can't handle the pain but it feels so good, so she rubs her clit as he fucks her ass. He goes faster and harder, she rubs faster and harder. She feels like she's about to explode. Screaming with pleasure, she doesn't hold back as she squirts all over Dan. Dan can't handle her tight ass milking his cock and pulls out to shoot his huge load all over hid beautiful wife.

Cum lands all over her face and body. He collapses from exhaustion and pleasure. Elizabeth is laying there, still shaking from her orgasm. Their eyes lock, panting they smile at eachother. Elizabeth giggles and says, "I love you." Dan closes his eyes and smiles. "I love you too." He whispers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Life is Rough, Then it Gets Rougher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds