• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Girl Ch. 03

New Girl Ch. 03

Jasmine was in a constant state of guilt and shame. She keeps letting Wesley do unspeakable things to her. He even shares her with his friends. She doesn't want this to continue, but she doesn't know how to end it. It has been drilled into her entire life to be obedient: to her parents, her older brother, teachers, and priests. He's just so commanding, and so, she listens. He doesn't listen to her protests anyway. At least he continues to be really nice to her during the school day. Maybe she feels that she doesn't deserve any better since she's not pure and virginal anymore.

The next few days, she didn't see him after school. During school, he continued to be attentive towards her, walking her to classes, sitting behind her in English, and inviting her to eat lunch with his friends. She saw Eric, Cory, and Rick at one time or another. They would smile at her, almost innocently, and she would blush and lower her eyes.

She would study in the library after school, and Wesley would send smart people to go tutor her: usually Tiffany but sometimes other friends like Will or Pamela. He would go to football practice.

He didn't do anything inappropriate to her for the next few days, except once, when he pulled her to a dark area under the stairs. He pinned her up against the wall and kissed her hard. His tongue probed her mouth and his hands went up her skirt. She squirmed, but that didn't stop him. His left hand squeezed her buttocks, while his right hand went to the front and found its way under her panties. She jumped a mile and tried to squeeze her legs together, but that didn't stop him. He stroked her clit, and she found herself getting wet despite herself. She was saved by a whistle. Rick was standing watch, and he whistled to indicate that a teacher was coming their way. Wesley straightened her clothing and pulled her back out into the light. She was embarrassed, feeling like everyone in the hallway knew what they were doing. Wesley was grinning.

On Thursday, he took her out after school: to a matinee. He picked her up in his car, one that is newer and nicer than Eric's. Shortly after he pulled away from the school parking lot, it begins. "Take my cock out," he ordered.

"Wesley!," she gasped. She looked around and saw students everywhere: on the sidewalk and in other cars.

"Come on, I'll help you." He undid his pants, took her hand, and pressed it to his crotch. She took a ragged breath and lightly stroked the length of his shaft through his underwear with her fingertips. She looked up and around again. No one was looking their way or could have any idea what was going on with her hands and his lap. She turned her attention back to his growing member. She took it out of his underwear, then she wrapped her fingers around him. She had thought the she misremembered how fast and hard it could get. She stared transfixed.

Wesley groaned, "Keep going."

She worked her hand up and down his dick until it grew to its full size. She squeezed it experimentally and looked up to see his response. "Does that hurt?"

"No, it feels really good." He held the back of her neck and brought her head down to his dick in one swift motion. She gasped on the way down, and his cock hit her lips. He kept her head there until she opened her mouth and took him in. She used her lips to move down the shaft until it hit the back of her throat, sucking all the way. Then she moved up again. She bobbed up and down on his cock like he had taught her, using her lips and tongue. Her hand was still wrapped around the base, and she used that hand to stroke and squeeze him. He came in her mouth shortly after, and she swallowed it all.

They got to the movie theater, and he bought two tickets. He didn't ask her what she wanted to see. He got tickets for an artistic, independent movie. The unpopular movie plus the fact that it was a weekday early show meant that there were hardly anyone in the theater. He sat them in the back row, away from everyone else.

He didn't wait for the movie to begin to start kissing her. When the lights dimmed, his hands started roaming all over her body. He squeezed and pinched her breasts and nipples through her blouse. She moaned softly. Then he put his hand under her skirt and moved up her thigh. His hand cupped her mound, feeling the heat coming off of it. Then he withdrew from her.

"Take off your panties."

Why do his commands still surprise her? After making sure that no one was watching them, she slowly slid her hands up her skirt until she reached her panties. She hooked her thumbs to the sides and slid them slowly down her legs. She leaned down to free them from her shoes and sat up again. He took her panties from her hands and stuffed them into his pocket.

"Now sit on my lap."

She looked around again to make sure that the other people were still engrossed in the movie before hesitantly obeying him. She sat on his knees, facing away from him, but he grabbed her and pulled her back against his chest. She gasped when she felt his naked cock rub against her bottom. When did he undo his pants and take it out?

She squirmed; his dick felt good against her bare skin. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck then her cheeks. She turned her head to kiss him on the mouth passionately. His hands went up her skirt to stroke her moist clit and pussy. He played with her until she got so wet. Her hips were moving restlessly and she was gently squeezing her thighs together rhythmically.

When neither of them could take any more, he lifted her up by her hips, lined up his cock and lowered her down all the way. Oh, my God!! She has never been on top before. It made her feel so full in a completely different way. She felt her pussy throb and swell with need. All the blood flowing to her pussy made her feel dizzy and lightheaded. She bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out.

He showed her the rhythm with his hands on her hips. "Ride me," he ordered and let go. She grabbed onto the armrests on either sides of his seat and rode him as he instructed. She bounced up and down on his cock. Her eyes would widen in surprise each time her pussy slid down on his dick: the sensations were so sharp and pleasurable! It was like nothing she had ever expected. Her pussy wanted more; it clenched around his cock with each stroke. Her cunt felt like it was on fire! Juices poured out of her, and she could hear the sucking noises each time she sat down fully on his dick. It felt extra naughty doing it in a public place. Any of the people in the theater could just turn back and see what they were doing.

She rode him in state of frenzy, finally moaning aloud as she rocked the entire row of theater seats. His hands gripped her hips as he came close to cumming and grunted. He reached around and pinched her clit, making her orgasm feel earth-shattering. She cried out, grabbing the back of the seat in front of her, arching her back, and grinding her ass back onto his cock. He shot his load into her at the same time.

When she caught her breath, she looked up and gasped. Two men sitting ten rows ahead were looking back at them and grinning. Jasmine's cheeks turned crimson, and she turned to bury her face in Wesley's neck. His arms came up to wrap around her, and he chuckled.

************************************************

How on earth did she end up in this position? Jasmine was on her knees in a bathroom stall of the theater with a stranger's cock in her mouth. It was one of the two men that saw her having sex in the theatre, and Wesley is making her pleasure both of the men. The dick in her mouth now was short but thick. She stretched her lips around and worked her mouth up and down his fat cock: sucking him and licking him with her tongue.

The stranger was pulling at her hair, hurting her scalp. "Yeah, suck my cock. Faster," he commanded. "Catholic sluts are the best cocksuckers."

She felt humiliated by his words, but she still sucked harder and faster until he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it up, just as she was taught.

"Thanks for the awesome blowjob, slut," he said as he tucked his cock away and left

the stall. The second man walked in for his turn. Jasmine was still kneeling on the floor, stunned by what she just did.

The second man locked the stall and helped her up from her knees. "You looked so hot riding your boyfriend, I want you to do that to me." He sat on the toilet seat and took out his cock. It was long and curved. "Show me your tits."

Jasmine swallowed hard and undid the buttons of the blouse of her school uniform with shaky fingers. Then she released the front clasp of her bra. The man whistled, "Wow, great tits! You're the hottest piece of ass I've had in a long time" His hot gaze all over her body made her want to cover herself, but she managed to restrain herself.

He reached out to her and grabbed her hips. He pulled her until her knees touched his, then he parted her legs to put one on either side of his and sat her on his lap. He attacked her breasts, squeezing them hard then chewing on her nipples.

"Ow!," she cried out, but he ignored her. He stuck a finger into her pussy, which was still soaked with her and Wesley's cum.

"You little slut," he accused. "You're just a little cumbucket." His hands went down to grope her ass, picked her up to position her over his cock, then dropped her. He impaled her all the way in one thrust. "Move your ass," he ordered. When she didn't move fast enough, he slapped her ass.

She yelped and rode him, bouncing on his cock, her hands holding onto his shoulders. His curved penis rubbed her G spot in just the right way every time it plunged into her pussy. She was panting and groaning in no time. Her full, round tits bounced in his face as she rode him, almost making him salivate. He cupped her breasts and stuck his face between them. "Your young, teenage cunt feels so good!" His words were muffled by her tits. "So tight!"

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!," she called out each time his cock stroked her G spot. She didn't want to, but she was enjoying sex with this stranger, who may just be old enough to be her father. He was making her do all the work, but it felt so good to be fucking herself with his cock. It felt like his cock was getting bigger and bigger, filling her up more and more. She couldn't get enough of it. She rode him harder and harder, faster and faster until she couldn't take any more.

"Ahhhh!," she called out one final time, as she came all over his cock. Her pussy spasming around his dick pushed him towards his orgasm. He grunted as he grabbed her hips to pull her down at the same time he thrusted up deep inside of her to cum in her pussy.

Jasmine walked out of the stall on shaky, unsteady legs. Wesley was just outside the stall, listening the entire time. He drove her home but made her suck his cock the whole way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds