• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Prostate Exam Pt. 05

The Prostate Exam Pt. 05

12

Since giving himself away in his first prostate exam to his Dominant Doctor Megan he had been prepared for use by an old Master, now Sissy was on her way to be used.

Sissy was breathless as she read the text from Master V, she looked around the small airport to make sure she didn't know anyone, whilst she was looking at her texts. Thank goodness she didn't.

She boarded the plane still listening to the cock slave loop and thinking about what had happened the few years previously when Master V had used her. She knew she hadn't been a very good cock sucker that night and longed to be better for Master V and to please Miss Megan this time. She was determined to be a good Sissy cock slut and work hard to please.

She was very hungry by now, not having eaten any solid food for 24 hours, but the smoothies had helped the previous day. She realized she should have had one before she left the house this morning, but thought she needed to get out of the house so that her wife didn't notice anything amiss.

Now she was regretting that choice as she got more and more light headed, she thought she'd have a smoothie as soon as she arrived in Auckland.

She drifted off to sleep as she took in more of the hypnosis and dreamed of serving Master V, her clit twitching as she slept. She awoke with a start as the plane landed to hear the warning about listening repeatedly to the hypnosis loop one more time, it was too late for that she thought.

The moment of truth was approaching, she knew she had to Skype Master V shortly as soon as she landed. Her alarm would even go off in 15 minutes time as a reminder from Miss Megan.

She stood and felt the plug move a little in her pussy, she clenched her pussy muscles to pull it deeper into her hole. She got her back pack down and her overnight bag as others readied to get off the plane and then the doors opened. Here goes nothing she thought.

She walked through the airport and found a café, she knew the time Master V would expect her to Skype was approaching. A funky waitress greeted her, nose ring, multiple ear rings and tattoos showing outside her clothes and then asked where she wanted to sit. She chose a booth at the back so she could sit facing the rest of the restaurant in case anyone she knew came in.

The waitress asked her for her order and she simply ordered a refreshing fruit juice and a short black coffee.

"Is that all Sir, nothing to eat?"

"No just the drinks thanks, I'm trying to be good."

"No problem Sir, this fruit juice is meant to be very cleansing."

Not a lot to cleanse Sissy thought.

As the waitress left, Sissy sat looking at the Skype contact of Master V that Miss Megan had kindly put into his contacts.

She took in a deep breath, feeling the plug more as she was sitting on a hard seat and the tightness of her pussy panties as she pressed the video call button. She had her ear buds in so that she could hear Master V but that no one else could.

The call rang and rang, she was holding her breath until finally the call was answered and up popped the strong smiling face of Master V.

Heavy rimmed glasses, piercing green eyes, cropped hair. He looked a good few years older than when they had last met and certainly had a Machiavellian look in his eyes, he was already enjoying this, it seemed to Sissy.

"Well hello again my little Sissy slut, how the devil are you?"

"Well, thank you Master V and you?"

"Ohh I'm very, very well thank you slut, especially now that I have you under my control for the next two days. Are you really ready to be used properly this time slut?"

"Yes Master V, I am so sorry that I didn't completely satisfy you last time we met Sir."

"So you fucking should be, it was a total let down after the first bit of fun and after you'd promised so much more in your many horny conversations with me. That will simply not be the case this time, you are already committed, you know that don't you Sissy?"

"Yes Master V, Miss Megan has made it completely clear that the repercussions, should I not completely satisfy your every whim will be very extreme for me."

"Indeed slut, your family life, your business and social life will be ruined, remember that if you falter in the next two days. I expect so much more than your poor efforts last time slut, do you understand."

"Yes Master I am yours."

"Indeed you are and just to show you that is the case, I want you to control your reactions to what happens next to you, do not scream out, is anyone near you?"

"Master V I will control myself and no there is no one about."

Sissy wondered what on earth he was talking about, was Master V going to send someone to see him, what did he mean?

Then she heard the notification come through on her phone, the notification sound being a buzzing noise, 2 seconds later it hit her pussy, Master V had sent the text. Sending the instruction to the butt plug so tightly held in Sissy's pussy to wake up and start to vibrate only at a lowest level of intensity.

But even at the low level the power of the vibrations was pretty extreme to Sissy who'd not been expecting this at all. She couldn't help herself and let out a low moan.

"Now, now Sissy, no moaning I said."

"Sorrrryyyyyyyyy Massssstttteerrr VVvvvv, fuck it's so intense, how is this happening, ohhhh mmmmyyyy Gooooddddddd."

"Silence Bitch or I'll turn it up much higher, I'm guessing it's finally dawning on your Sissy Bimbo brain that the plug is controlled by me remotely. The only way you could stop this would be to turn your phone off, if you do that I will immediately text Miss Megan, who will systematically begin to destroy your life, do you understand."

"Yesssss Master I'm sorry please make it stop."

"Shut up Sissy, have you not realized yet, you have no say in these things. I have your full timetable today and you won't know when I'll set this off. I suggest you don't let a single meeting run over time, it would be very embarrassing to have this baby working your poor pussy over whilst you're in a business meeting, wouldn't it."

At that moment the waitress came back with the fresh fruit juice and as she did so the notification pinged again and the plug stopped vibrating, much to Sissy's relief.

"Now Sissy, I see from your face that the waitress is back, please pass her the ear buds and say you have someone who would like to have a quick chat to her."

Sissy knew not to question him, even though she was very nervous at this point.

"Sorry about this, but I have someone who'd like a quick chat with you if that's OK?" As she passed the earbuds she looked pleadingly into the waitresses eyes hoping she might not accept the call.

"Ohhh how exciting." The waitress giggled, taking the earbuds and phone.

"Hi there Charlie." Master V could see her name badge.

"I need a little help from you if you're the adventurous sort, if not no worries, I wouldn't want to offend you." He was pretty sure he'd be OK with this one, judging by her look. It shouted out alternative and confident.

"Well it takes a hell of a lot to offend me and I guess most people might just describe me as pretty adventurous." She winked at Sissy as she said this to Master V.

"Great Charlie, then this should be fun for you too, I should introduce myself, I'm Master V and this is my Sissy."

"Oh how delightful, so he does what you instruct him to?" Sissy was listening to the conversation and her face was going redder by the moment, she'd not expected this at all.

"She does yes and I say she, as we've taken her manhood away from her and now she is just a silly Sissy for me to use."

"Well how can I help you with your Sissy?" plainly Charlie was enjoying the humiliation of Sissy. As Sissy heard the word being used to describe her by Charlie she became really worried and completely red faced.

"Well you might not believe this but she has a nice sized butt plug locked in place or at least she should have, I really do want to check that it is in situ and also still locked in place, might you be able to help me with that?"

"Ummm kinky, I would never have guessed from looking at her, she looks so straight and vanilla, what exactly do you want me to do?"

"If you could take Sissy to the toilets and have her drop her trousers and show you her pretty pvc pussy panties and the locks that keep her restrained in them and then you can show me on the camera if that's OK, I just want to check the locks are the right numbers and still in place. To make sure she hasn't fiddled with anything."

"Wow locks, you really are kinky, sure I can do that, we're dead quiet at the moment, I'll have to be quick though."

"No problem just tell Sissy to follow you and feel free to call her any names you feel like."

Sissy could only hear Charlies comments and so had no idea of what Master V had said.

"Come on you Sissy Faggot, follow me and we'll check a few things for Master V." She was naturally dominant it seemed.

Sissy stood and followed full of trepidation, had this been set up by Master V? No it couldn't have been she thought, she'd chosen the café not him. There was no way to know now that was for sure, Sissy just had to go along with it.

Charlie led Sissy to the disabled toilet thinking there was more room in there.

As she closed the door, she then had the camera of the phone on Sissy, whilst she could see V's face on the Skype screen.

"Drop your trousers Sissy and show Master V if you're still locked up."

Sissy had no choice and simply did as she was ordered, dropping her trousers too her feet and showing off her pussy panties to Charlie and Master V.

"Charlie I know it's a lot to ask, but could you get Sissy to bend over and just check if there is a bulge where it should be of the plug in her pussy."

"God yes, this is getting better and better, turn around and bend over slut." She was getting way to comfortable in this, thought Sissy.

Sissy turned to the wash basin and then bent at the waist pulling the seam even tighter into her pussy crack.

Then she felt Charlie feeling along the seam and touching the base of the plug through Sissy's pussy panties.

"It's there V, I can feel a bit sticking forward and the base of it."

"Well that bit that sticks forward is the antennae which allows me to control it by sending texts to her phone, would you like a demo, before we check the locks?"

"Fuck yes that would be awesome V."

Sissy was just standing there, trousers ruffled around her ankles, tight panties on waiting for the next humiliation, whatever that might be. Then the ominous buzz notification.

Charlie couldn't really hear the vibrations but she could see the effect on Sissy and hear her moans, she watched utterly entranced.

Sissy thought she knew what to expect, but Master V has used a harder setting and an increased frequency. Sissy simply couldn't help letting out a moan of pleasure.

"Ohhhhh myyyyyyyyy Godddddddd." Sissy simply couldn't help herself as the plug began to fuck her in earnest.

"So you just turned it on from there, fuck this is amazing?"

"Yes all remotely so long as Sissy's phone is on and it will be all day, I'm just trying out this new toy, I'm going to have a lot of fun with it I think."

Sissy was standing and now her pelvis was rhythmically tilting back and forth as her pussy was being fucked by Master V's plug. Now she was moaning more and as he heard and saw this, he increased the intensity once more.

"Can you just show me a close up of the locks please Charlie and make sure that they are secure.

Charlie moved forward showing the serial number of first the lock at the back then having Sissy turn, she checked the one at the front too.

"Wow, she has no bulge at all in these panties, how come Sissy." Charlie had figured that Master V would like it if she added to the humiliation by asking the question of Sissy directly. She figured right.

"Well tell her bitch, don't keep Charlie waiting."

"Miss Megan prepared me for my pussy panties, shaving me completely, pushing my sissy nuts into my body and then taping them in place and then gluing a pee tube onto my clit so that I can pee in my panties whilst I'm sitting down." All the time Sissy was saying this she was fighting against the vibrations, desperately trying not to moan any more.

"Ohh my, you have a Master and a Mistress you have been busy."

"Well Miss Megan is renting Sissy out to me Charlie for a couple of days."

"Fucking hell, I feel like I'm in some weird kinky porno film, this is great, can I see her pee Master V."

"Sure you can, if she needs one."

"Well Sissy do you need to pee now?"

"I could do with a pee yes Charlie."

"Then do it bitch, right now."

Sissy raised the seat on the toilet and sat down, reaching between her legs to pull the pee tube into place. As she let her stream go Charlie was giggling, Master V it would seem had increased the intensity again and Sissy was nearly overcome as she peed.

Sissy finished and then stood.

"Ok Charlie that was fun, can you make her get decent and send her to have her juice and then I can talk to her more. If you're really interested we could arrange for you to meet with Sissy again later in the next couple of days."

"That would be brilliant Master V, thanks for getting me involved."

"My pleasure Charlie, my pleasure."

She had Sissy get dressed and took her back to her table, handing her the phone so Master V could finish his conversation.

Sissy was barely able to concentrate as Master V spoke the plug still humming in her pussy.

"Now slut whist it's quiet get a bottle of your poppers, I will be leaving the plug on for ten minutes and it's now linked to some music and will rise and slow with the music. I suggest you get as much poppers on board as you can to get through this time and then once I turn the plug off you can go to your first meeting. Remember don't be late coming out of it slut."

"Ohh and pass the phone to Charlie as you load up with your sissy poppers."

The fucking was intense, she was barely able to pass the phone over and retrieve a bottle of poppers, but she knew the first big sniffs on the glorious poppers would help her cope.

As she clamped down on one nostril and breathed in long and hard on the other Master V finished his conversation with Charlie.

"Charlie add yourself as a contact to Sissy's phone and then flick me a text. If it does suit you, we might be able catch up with you, if you're sure you'd enjoy that."

"Fuck yes, I love the BDSM scene, can't say I'm hugely experienced but I love the whole Sub Domme idea and find the idea of Sissies very hot and love pissing on subs.."

"Ok talk soon then."

Charlie passed the phone back to Sissy and left the table to welcome a new guest in.

Master V had gone from the call. Which was good for Sissy as all she could concentrate on was the absolute reaming her pussy was getting from the remote plug. She was sniffing again at the poppers as covertly as she could making sure that the bottle was hidden. But also getting as much as she could into her system to help her handle the imprisoned violator in her pussy.

The music the plug was linked to was rising in tone and loudness and causing the HUSH plug to increase in both frequency and intensity, to Sissy it felt as if the plug was trying to burrow it's way inside her pussy, she was now feeling so light headed as she tried to drink her fruit juice, her mind wandered thinking about sucking the large cocks she'd heard about on the hypno tapes the day before. Fuck now she was beginning to feel hungry for cum, at least that would be protein for her she thought.

If Miss Megan and Master V could have seen her now they would have been laughing, light headed, desperate to sniff as much poppers as her slutty brain could take, no way to release the plug and also thinking about big Alpha cocks and especially cum to stave off her hunger. The last point was just what Master V had hoped for.

She kept sniffing and waiting for the remote fucking to stop, then finally a buzz notification and she could relax, she almost wanted to rest her head on the table, she was so tired and faint now.

Charlie came over "Sissy, may I take your card for the bill now Miss?"

Sissy looked around to see if anyone had heard the two female names used. One good looking blond guy plainly had, as he looked across smiling, nothing she could do about that now, although she did try to see how much of a bulge he was packing, but no luck it was hidden by the edge of her table which blocked her view.

She paid and included a big tip for Charlie.

"Well thank you Miss Sissy, that's a lovely large tip, hopefully I'll get the chance to repay you at some point."

Again Sissy wondered if the blond guy had heard, he turned to face her and smiled knowingly. The problem was she was so high and light headed now, she just didn't know if she was being paranoid or not.

As she stood she had a clear line of sight to his trousers and could now clearly see the impressive bulge between his legs, she involuntarily licked her top lip with her mouth open and then bit her top lip.

The she realized, she was now doing just what the hypno audio said she would do, fuck she thought, it's bloody working.

She smiled at the guy as he slowly ran his hand down his thigh, making the outline of his package much more clear. Fuck she imagined going down on her knees now and sucking him.

This was getting out of hand she thought, I have to get out of here. As she walked she stumbled a little and could feel his eyes following her ass as she walked out of the café.

She was slightly wobbly on her feet and wondered how on earth she was going to make it through her first business meeting, but she just had to manage it. No more poppers for me she thought, and then straight after wondered if one more good sniff would help her to relax. Again the hypnosis at work.

She decided to go to the loo in the airport just to get time to clear her head and very nearly went into the ladies in her current state, realizing at the last minute that she needed the gents.

Once in the cubicle she dropped her trousers and raised the seat as she'd been trained to do, fishing out the pee tube. She didn't really need to go, but as she sniffed heavily on the poppers taking in good long deep breaths, the natural relaxation she always felt when she sniffed heavily had her pussy and urethra opening up without her trying to do so.

As the next hit of poppers affected her a few streams of piss flowed out without her controlling them at all. She was now feeling very horny and dipped her fingers into the stream of piss to them taste them, licking and sucking them clean.

If Miss Megan and Master V could see her now they would have known she was descending into sissy slutdom quicker and more deeply than they had hoped.

She almost dozed off whilst she was still taking the odd sniff, then it finally dawned on her that she had a meeting and must get her head in the right space. She closed the bottle tightly and put it back in her backpack. Fuck where was her overnight suitcase, she just couldn't think, finally she remembered it was under the table at the café.

She pushed her pee tube back in and stood unsteadily, she needed some food, but she knew she couldn't have any. She pulled her trousers over her slut pussy panties and calmed herself.

As she walked back to the café she felt a little better, until she saw Charlies smiling face at the door with the handle of her case in her hand.

She called out "There you are silly Sissy, thank goodness you remembered your case, I'm sure there are lots of things you need for tonight in there."

The blond guy even winked at Sissy this time, he'd definitely heard Charlie this time, no mistake. God I hope Charlie hasn't looked inside she thought that would be embarrassing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Prostate Exam Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds