• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master & sub Celebrate

A Master & sub Celebrate

Someday i can see us walking together along a beach, my hand in Yours, my head leaning against Your shoulder as we walk barefoot over the warm sand. W/we find a secluded area on the beach and lay our blanket out and open our picnic basket. i have prepared a wonderful picnic for us.

All finger foods that we can feed to each other, followed by fresh cherries still on their stems with a chocolate sauce to dip them in and a bottle of chilled wine to go with it. After feeding each other chocolate dipped cherries and sharing a glass of wine we sit close together and hold each other. W/we are celebrating being together.

Not for any length of time or on any particular date, just celebrating being together. W/we sit for a long time, just watching the waves lap softly at the shore and the birds flying over head. As the temperature drops and it starts to get chilly You hold me closer, running Your hands up and down my arms, warming my skin. i turn towards You and lift my face to Yours, You look into my eyes and see all the love that i hold for You and You lean down and gently place Your lips against mine. O/our lips part and our tongues meet, pushing and twisting. my hand comes up to caress

Your neck, my thumb running along Your ear. my body moves so that i am kneeling in front of You between Your legs. i sit back on my heels and W/we just look into each others eyes. Unable to believe still how lucky we were to find each other. i lean forward, placing my hands on either side of Your legs and walk my body towards You, making You lay back underneath me. As i hold my body over You, looking down into Your eyes Your arms come up around me and pull me down onto You. i can feel how hard You are already, i can feel it pushing against me, straining to be released. As we begin to kiss again

You roll me over so that i am under You. my arms come up to go around Your neck as we continue to kiss, my legs move up to wrap around Your hips. You pull up and stand, telling me to undress You. i kneel willingly before You and do as i am told. Rising in front of You i slowly unbutton Your shirt and run my hands down over Your chest and up over Your shoulders as i let Your shirt slide down off of You. Bringing my hands back to Your chest and running them down Your stomach and stopping at the top of Your pants. i slowly lower my body and kneel before You, my fingers trembling as i undo Your pants and slide them down over Your hips, helping You to step out of them. Kneeling back up and smiling as i see Your hardness in front of my face.

Reaching one hand up and letting a finger trail from the tip down to base. Moving down to cup Your balls and squeeze them gently as i lean in and my tongue comes out to flick across the tip of Your cock. Parting my lips and letting You guide Your cock into my mouth. i can hear You grunt as Your hips thrust and You drive into my mouth. Your hands come down to grab my hair and hold my head as You start to thrust in and out of my mouth. my tongue pushes out to run against Your balls each time You thrust Your cock into my mouth. my hand is still massaging Your balls, feeling them tighten as You get close to giving me my gift.

Bringing my hands up to hold Your ass as i pull You into me and hold You there, swallowing against Your cock as i feel You start to release Your cum into my hungry mouth. Pulling my mouth back and sucking hard on Your cock, milking You, wanting every last drop. You pull Yourself back from my mouth and reach down to lift me up so i am standing before You. You lean in and place Your mouth on mine, letting Your tongue slide in between my lips so You can taste Yourself in my mouth. i hungrily return your kiss, but You stop me, grab me by the shoulders and hold me away from You.

You stand there like that, letting Your gaze travel up and down over my body. You can see me starting to shiver. You pull me into Your arms and hold me tightly, whispering into my ear that You love me. Then You put Your hands on my shoulders again and turn me so that i am facing away from You. i feel the pressure from Your hands on my shoulders as You guide me to my knees. Then You are kneeling in front of me, looking into my eyes as You reach and place first one clamp on my left nipple then another on my right. You watch my eyes closely to see me flinch at the sharp pain, then the light in my eyes as i feel the pain turning into pleasure as it moves through my body and the wetness starts to run down my inner thighs.

Your hand moves between my legs and runs up my thigh, in my wetness, then Your finger comes up to my mouth. You tell me to open my mouth, i do so willingly, and wrap my lips around Your finger as You slide it into my mouth, letting my tongue swirl around it as i taste my nectar on Your finger. i see You smiling as You rise and move behind me. Putting Your strong hands on my back and guiding my body forward so that i am on all fours before You. Reaching under me and tugging on the left nipple clamp, making me cry out, my body trembling. i can hear You moving behind me and when i turn to look You tell me not to, You want me to keep my eyes straight ahead. i do as You tell me.

Without warning i feel the sting of the leather crop come down over my ass, making my body jerk forward, and a cry escapes me. Again i feel the crop come down, on the other side this time, but i am ready for it, i am able to stifle the cry in my throat. i can feel the heat, i know You must be looking at the red marks left from the crop. i feel You sliding the crop up my inner thighs, pushing against my legs, making them spread wider for You. my legs are soon spread wide, exposing my smooth sex to You. i keep my face still, my eyes looking straight ahead, wanting so badly to please You.

i see the crop land in the sand in front of me, but i can still hear You moving behind me. Then i feel the leads of the cat trailing over my back, a silent shudder passes through me. i feel them lift off of my back and then the sting as they come down across my sex. i cry out, unable to control myself. But i don't move, i stay there, looking ahead. I feel Your hand run down my side and hear You tell me that You love me. It was what i needed to be able to keep going. Again i feel the cat come down over my sex, my body jerks ahead and i cry out again. The next thing i feel is Your tongue running over my wet petals, the coolness soothing. i can feel my body start to rock back towards You, but You tell me to stay still, i freeze. Your tongue probes deeper into me, pushing against my clit, You can hear me starting to moan.

i feel Your hands move to my hips, holding me still and then i feel Your cock buried deep into my cunt. One quick thrust puts You deep inside me, Your hands hold me firm against You, then i can feel you start to move, slowly at first, gliding Your cock in and out of me, but Your pace soon quickens and You are slamming Your cock into me hard. i am moaning loudly, almost out of control when i hear Your blessed words, Cum for Me. i cry out as my body stiffens and jerks and my orgasm tears through me. Wave after wave washing over my body as i cum for You.

my body near collapse as my orgasm finishes, i can still feel You holding me to You, pushing into me as You let Your orgasm go, hot streams of Your cum shooting into me. You let go of my hips and i collapse forward, unable to hold myself up. i hear You moving again, this time coming to my side and gently lifting my body into Your arms as You cradle me and whisper to me again that You love me. i look up into

Your eyes and see Your love for me there, knowing You can see the same in mine. Laying my head against Your shoulder and letting my eyes close as my breathing evens and i relax against You.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master & sub Celebrate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 361 milliseconds