• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Samuel Loves KenJDoll

Samuel Loves KenJDoll

"Samuel X, over the years you've pissed me off, annoyed the hell out of me, basically stalked my ass online, yet we share a weird connection, why is that?" KenJDoll said sharply, and the curly-haired, caramel-hued young biracial woman looked at the big and tall, Afro-sporting, roughly handsome, forthrightly bisexual Haitian guy who stood on her doorstep, a cocky smile on his face. Sighing, she let him in...

"I've got a soft spot for you, babe, that's why I dragged my ass to Houston, Texas, all the way from Ottawa, Ontario," Samuel said, flashing her his fearless smile, and KenJDoll shook her lovely head. Samuel stepped closer, and showed her what he'd been holding behind his back the entire time. Flowers, and not just any flowers, lilacs from northern Ontario, a rare gem in this season.

"Oh, you brought me flowers, did you really think that would excuse some of the shit you've done to me?" KenJDoll asked tersely, and Samuel grinned, subtly turned on by her ire, though he was trying his best to conceal it. Ever since he first came across KenJDoll on Fetlife, Samuel had been fascinated by her. The daughter of a black man and a white woman, raised in the complex world of the American south, proudly biracial with a penchant for speaking out about black politics, KenJDoll was a mystery...and Sam loves mysteries.

In the same breath, KenJDoll would argue against racism, while defending her right as a kinky woman to indulge in the controversial practice of race play. The woman was full of contradictions. As a bisexual black man born in Haiti and raised in Massachusetts, a new convert to Islam and an adorer of all things related to big-booty women and kink, Samuel was something of a contradiction himself.

"Well, yeah, I thought as much," Samuel replied, and KenJDoll walked up to him, a cocky smile on her lovely face. Samuel looked into those lovely eyes of hers, such a soulful shade of brown, and those pouty lips, oh my. The things Samuel could do to such lovely lips. Indeed. Samuel had fucked ( and been fucked by ) women and men of all shades in his thirty-odd years upon this earth, but no woman moved him as much as KenJDoll.

"What am I going to do with you, crazy man?" KenJDoll asked, and she took another look at Samuel, whose neatly lined up beard and mustache added to his masculine magnetism. Oh, the big and tall, dark-skinned brother was fine alright, KenJDoll could admit that, even though, most of the time, she preferred white dudes. Growing up as a biracial southern belle in Texas, KenJDoll was often told by the black students at school that she wasn't black enough, and the white students often told her that she was too black. This toughened her up, and KenJDoll became determined to be her own woman, racial politics be damned...

"I could think of a few things," Samuel said, and KenJDoll grabbed him by the collar of his bright red silk shirt, and tugged on his dark blue tie. The big and tall Haitian stud smiled, and KenJDoll knew that she was playing right into his schemes. No black man in the world of online BDSM proclaimed his fondness for black female dominance more than Samuel. While most brothers into black female dominance hid it from the world, this fool shouted his fondness for big-booty, bossy black women with strap-on dildos to the mountain tops...

"Sam, you smirk so much, and you're so full of yourself, I want to smack you silly but I know you like it," KenJDoll said, sighing, and Samuel smiled and shrugged. Ever since his former girlfriend Natasha, a feisty Jamaican cutie from Toronto, rode his dick and then fucked him with a dildo in a hotel in downtown Ottawa, the brother had been addicted to black female sexual dominance. It got to the point that Samuel scoured the web for footage of black women dominating black men, and he mainly jerked off to that...

"KenJDoll, sometimes, as I lie in bed in my basement in Ottawa, I jerk off while thinking of you beating my ass while wearing black leather," Samuel said, and KenJDoll rolled her lovely eyes, knowing she'd guessed right. Samuel was terminally attracted to black female dominance that bordered on the bitchy, the cruel and the downright abusive, and there was probably nothing she could do to turn him off. This is a brother who found erotic videos featuring black women cuckolding black men with white bulls, and he published them regularly on all those damn online groups of his. Samuel is without fear or shame...

"Well, Samuel, your can kiss my ass," KenJDoll said, and she grabbed the Haitian stud by the balls, and twisted them. Samuel smiled wickedly, loving every minute of it. He did not resist her. In fact, cock and ball torture involving him and KenJDoll was another one of his fantasies, though he didn't tell her that. KenJDoll forced him to his knees, then she turned around.

"Yes ma'am," Samuel said with glee, and he watched as KenJDoll bent over, and pulled down her black skirt, yanked down her panties, and showed him what he'd been dreaming of for years. That fantastic, thick and round, golden brown ass of hers. A booty that was so fine that it had become a fetish in its own right on the online club they both loved. Samuel almost pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming...

"What are you waiting for, Sam? My ass isn't going to eat itself, you know," KenJDoll said with a wicked smile on her angelic face, and Samuel grinned, and immediately got to work. Spreading her thick ass cheeks for Samuel, KenJDoll waited impatiently. Samuel grabbed her ass cheeks and gently squeezed them, and then he slid his tongue into her asshole. Inhaling the sharp fragrance of KenJDoll's ass, Samuel began eating her ass like it's groceries...

"Love the way you taste, ma'am," Samuel paused to say, playfully smacking KenJDoll's ass while working his tongue into her butt hole. Samuel loved round, sexy butts on both sexes and all races, but much to the consternation of the gay and bisexual guys he regularly brought to his bed, the bisexual Haitian writer and all-around trickster only ate black female booty. Oh, and there was one big-booty Arab woman named Afaf back in the day while he was in university in Ottawa. Gleefully Samuel ate KenJDoll's ass, like a prisoner devouring his last meal...

"Shut up and eat this ass," KenJDoll whispered, and she fingered her already wet pussy while Samuel ate her ass. The brother's ass eating skills were second to none, KenJDoll could say that as one who'd hooked up with her share of women and men. Moaning deeply, KenJDoll pressed her big ass cheeks against Samuel's dark, handsome face, and he ate her booty with gusto. Soon he had her shuddering in pleasure...

"Wake up, bro, time to go to work," came a voice, and Samuel's eyes snapped open. The big and tall Haitian stud gasped, and wondered where he was. His roommate's voice snatched him out of a most promising, erotically charged daydream. One which involved his longtime friend/nemesis/obsession KenJDoll, the biracial Texan gal with the angelic face and devilishly sexy, thick and round ass. Dammit, Samuel thought, and sighed wistfully.

"Yeah, I know," Samuel said, and he closed his laptop. Apparently, he'd fallen asleep on the basement couch while jerking off to pictures of KenJDoll...again. This time, he had to use his imagination more than anything else since she'd removed the pictures of her thick, golden brown ass from her profile picture.

"It's time to go," Samuel said to himself, resigned to another evening at the call center. Sighing, Samuel got dressed, and washed his hands, then put on his clothes. Red silk shirt, dark blue tie, black silk pants. Time to go to the MBNA call center where he worked, make some money and pay the bills. Samuel needed all the cash he could save for next year's Ontario bar exam. Ever since he graduated from university with his Law degree, life had been lackluster for Samuel. Casting a last glance at KenJDoll's profile, Samuel smiled and headed out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Samuel Loves KenJDoll

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds