• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Elizabeth Changes her Address

Elizabeth Changes her Address

12

If things continue as they have been in 2016, what follows is my sense of events that might unfold later in 2017. Ash

As Ash started to put on his leather gear, he thought about the telephone call he had received from his Mistress that afternoon. Ever since Alain had left Natasha a year ago, she had been spending an increasing amount of time with Alain in Toronto. Her time at home was now down to two or three days a week with weekends split equally between the two locations. However, she had made it quite clear to Ash that she preferred to spend most of her time with her lover and Master, and that her slave would just have to be prepared to make do with whatever time she could spare him. When she was away, they still talked on the telephone several times a day, often at the end of the workday – bedtime calls were rare these days – usually only when she was on her own for an evening, and the conversations were full of the sexual adventures she was enjoying with Alain. However, she was not neglectful of her slave, and seemed to enjoy leaving him with increasingly specific instructions as to how he should dress and instructions as to what he should do in the evening.

There had been unconcealed excitement in her voice as she spoke with him in the afternoon.

"Alain has arranged one of our special dinners tonight. So I expect that Alain and I will first have some fun for an hour or so in the playroom, then a romantic dinner, and then back for some more fun. He told me that he has a bit of special news that he's been wanting to give me for a few weeks – I wonder what that can be? Maybe it's going to be the next step in our plan – the next step towards your ultimate submission, Ash. What do you think?"

"That may be so, Mistress."

"And there's nothing you can do about it. How do you feel?"

"No Mistress. I know that. Our agreement took away any rights that I might have had in that respect. Of course it makes me feel very submissive. And painful as well, knowing that my wife has fallen head over heels in love with her Alpha male – my worst nightmare in a way, yet just incredibly erotic. "

"Yes, and you helped it happen. You started everything when you said that you thought Alain was interested in me. You are the author of your own downfall. And Alain's good fortune. Actually, if the news is what we think it both is, then I'll have some news for him as well. I think that I'm going to do what we were talking about last time I was with you. He'll love that! Now, since this is likely to be a special evening, I want you to smoke full packs the whole time tonight from 7 o'clock until midnight as you think what Alain and I will be doing. I think you should look at the photos of Alain and I in the Seychelles. The PES machine should be on the whole time, and you can make lots of ash for yourself to lick up after you have cum, and I think you should stub six or eight out on your tongue, and maybe one on your cock every hour. And, of course, the ball crusher and the plug the whole time as well. And don't forget the nipple clamps. Have fun, I know I will."

Covered from head to toe in black leather, Ash sat at the desk looking through the photographs on his computer – Elizabeth and Alain had certainly enjoyed their holiday in the Seychelles, that was evident. Pictures of the two of them on the beach, Elizabeth looking very good in a quite skimpy bikini. Pictures from the catamaran that they had rented for two weeks, with its two-man black crew.

Ash knew that Alain was absolutely the type who would have encouraged, ordered even, his Mistress to enjoy their black cocks, and his Mistress had made it clear that Alain had delighted in watching her indulging her favourite passion on a couple of occasions with the crew. Alain knew what an incredible slut he had allied himself with – and the appetite that she possessed for big black cock. He loved to sit back, watch and orchestrate the action.

As she said herself, in the past she had never been able to indulge her passion fully for fear of becoming truly addicted, but now Alain was fanning the flames. As he had told Ash early on in their relationship, his intent with Elizabeth was twofold, to totally control her, "you've had her for 19 years, now it's my turn", and utterly deprave her. He was succeeding in both.

It was very evident that their relationship was prospering, and Ash had felt for some time that the next stage in was approaching – indeed his Mistress continually reminded him of that fact every time they were together. And his Mistress looked stunning – Ash had to admit she had never looked so good – she was clearly thriving on all the attention she was receiving from Alain. And Alain, well he was certainly the attentive companion in public, and his Mistress had made it clear to her slave that he was thoroughly enjoying making her his submissive. No, Ash was certain that Alain, given his nature, would never be satisfied until he possessed Elizabeth completely, and maybe tonight was going to be the night for the next fateful step in that journey.

When would Alain pass on his news? Probably over dinner, Ash thought, as he took three cigarettes from the first pack he had allowed to burn down and very deliberately one by one stubbed them out on his tongue, just as his Mistress had told him.

He wondered what they would be doing before dinner. Sharing a bottle of champagne for sure. Maybe Elizabeth had dressed in her very slutty platform shoes with the locks on the ankle straps, black leather corset and black slave collar. Probably Alain would hold her leash as she sat between his knees and sucked his nice thick cock for a while. Maybe she'd have leant forwards against the black leather bench and allowed him to fuck her from behind, possibly alternating between her cunt and her ass, and making her use the vibrator on herself until she orgasmed as he continued to fuck her until he was ready to cum in her mouth or maybe provide her with a pre-dinner cum cocktail.

Three hundred cigarettes so far tonight. Tenty sets of fifteen each. Ash, as so often now, tasted and reeked of nicotine. 8.30 p.m. already. They'd be at the dinner table now enjoying their meal

So what would Alain be telling his Mistress? Ash removed the filters from the next pack of cigarettes, placed two in the ashtray, stuffed the remainder into his mouth, and then put the final two into his nostrils. The acrid smoke bit at the back of his throat as he took a first breath inwards. The nipple clamps bit sharply, and the PES machine was bringing his cock to a full erection.

He could imagine the scene very clearly. Elizabeth would probably be in one of her leather corset dresses for dinner, Alain in black leather pants and turtle-neck. They'd be glowing in the candle light after all that sex – Elizabeth would be looking positively irresistible. Maybe some small talk first – Alain would want to tease her a little bit..... Then one of those boyish smiles........

"Well, as I said earlier today, I have some news that I think may interest you."

A sexy smile from Elizabeth, "Really?"

"Well, I don't like keeping things from you, but over the last couple of months I've had the lawyers negotiating with Natasha's thieves, and you know, I thought, why bother with protracted negotiations. I mean, it's over for the two of us – the fat lady has sung – so why don't we just get the whole thing over with and get the divorce as quickly as possible. Well, Natasha agreed, and the negotiations have been concluded – I had to pay quite a settlement, but not that much that there won't be plenty left over for us."

"And she's agreed? No big arguments? I must say that I am a little surprised."

"Well you know how I negotiate now – I made a very generous offer up-front, and made it clear that if she didn't take it, then I'd fight all the way. And, if she's nothing else, she's a clever woman, so she accepted. With any luck, everything will be done and final within three months."

A big deep kiss across the table.......

"So, three months and you'll be footloose and fancy free again?"

Again, the boyish smile, "Not if I have my way – a master has his responsibilities you know........ A toast, to us........ Master and slave? Living together?

Their glasses touched, their eyes looked hard at each other. "So you want me to move in with you full time?"

"Yes, I do. Permanently. I want you to start thinking of your place as your temporary accommodation when you are working at, and here as your permanent residence with your devoted Master."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No, not really. I am telling you that I want you to be living here full time within thirty days – as my submissive."

He smiled at her. "That's what we both want isn't it, really?"

Her broad smile back at him told him everything he wanted to know.

Alain walked around the table, and pulled a small, square box from his trouser pocket, and placed it on the table in front of her.

So, what would be going through Elizabeth's mind as Alain said this? As she looked at the box on the table. By now, completely hooked on Alain, there would be no question of a refusal. No. she'd be glowing inside at her triumph of completely winning her Alpha male away from Natasha.

And now leaving Ash to live with Alain. While that might have troubled her earlier, her infatuation with Alain and Ash's craving for the ultimate submission had already eliminated that concern. No, instead, maybe the thought that would flash through her mind would be of the delicious scene she could arrange when she told Ash she was moving in with Alain – another excuse for many more cigarettes and noose play. Something that, in spite of her relationship with Alain, she still had her own craving for. Yes, Ash would be made to be so submissive..........

Ash imagined his Mistress opening the box, and taking out the diamond ring glistening in the candlelight. She gets up and stands directly in front of Alain, and kisses him deeply. Alain takes the ring from her, and slips it on her finger.

"Another one for your collection. It looks very good next to the other one I bought you, don't you think?"

"It does, and I think that I'll wear just yours from now on," Elizabeth said slipping Ash's ring from her finger, "I've an interesting idea for this one. You know that I want you just as much as you want me, if not more, and if at some point you order me to divorce Ash I will. In fact, I think he's expecting it. You know that I want to be completely your woman. Totally. You are my Owner.

She turned serious for a moment, "All you have to understand is that, if it happens, our divorce will be different from yours. While I am completely yours, Ash will remain our friend and my slave. I love both my men – very differently – and I have no desire to hurt either. So, agree to this, and I'm all yours. Do anything you wish with me."

Ash imagined Alain looking at her intently, realizing that she was very serious in everything she said. He wanted her for himself, totally, so very badly. He was not the kind of man to share his property with another. But he also knew Elizabeth, and the determination she had to do the right thing. Alain would not want her to go into this new relationship feeling that she had betrayed the trust of her slave. He had no doubt that if he insisted, she would leave Ash anyway and withdraw from their relationship. But then she would not be completely happy, and that would not be a good way to start out.

"I think that I really do understand the relationship between the two of you, and I want you enough to know that what you ask is very important to you. I've never understood how your husband could stand passively by and watch your relationship with me develop the way it has. I was shocked when you told me that he'd known right from the start that you were spending a night or two a week with me, and that he'd have no trouble if we basically moved in together. And now, you tell me that he will willingly go along with you divorcing him at some point down the road? Don't you think that this is the point at which he might rebel against all of this?

"Not at all.It's taken me a long time to understand what it is to have the complete love of a true submissive. I've never told you before, but when we started our relationship, Ash and I drew up an agreement in which he relinquished all rights to me, and agreed that he would accept any relationship that developed between the two of us. It took me a long time to accept that what he's doing is what he craves. He loves me, worships me, but his passion is intensified by the fact that he can't have me...... ever, again. It sounds crazy, I know – it wouldn't work for me, and certainly not for you Alain. This will be a very civilized divorce, one in which a relationship continues out the other side. But, my amore, I can assure you that it will in no way interfere in what we want to do....."

Alain smiled at her, "I don't. We wouldn't let it would we. And, you know, we have a very open relationship don't we? I'm going to fuck other women, and I'm going to make you continue to fuck other men, lots of them, as if I had to make you, you beautiful slut........Why should I have any problem with you keeping a slave if you wish. And of course Ash will remain part of the family – he'll be included in whatever activities you want him to be."

Ash was close to coming now. The images flowing through his mind were so wild, so erotic! He had the PES machine turned up full now, he could feel the plug and the ball crusher each exerting a dull pain, his cock suddenly feeling like it was about to erupt. Yet another pack of cigarettes had burned down almost to its end and was ready to be stubbed out. So he deliberately interrupted his frenzied arousal, denying himself an orgasm for the moment, and taking three of the cigarettes and one by one stubbing them out on his cock, his increasingly destroyed cock. Six so far tonight!

And when would his Mistress choose to share her news with Alain? Ash knew exactly what she was referring to in their conversation. Alain was unabashedly a leg man, and he loved her long straight legs. But he was also, without a shadow of a doubt a breast man. He liked big tits. He liked Elizabeth's firm breasts with her nipples that could be made to stand up so painfully erect, but whenever they had a threesome with another woman, it was the ones with really big breasts that turned Alain on the most, although he had to admit none of them compared to Elizabeth in total sexual intensity – her face was a complete mask of lust whenever he fucked her, and she had certainly lived up to her promise of being willing to try anything more than once.

Ash remembered the last time his Mistress had tortured him, the thoughts she had shared about having her breasts enhanced.

"You know I never would have thought I could even contemplate this, but Alain would love it. And I've had a consultation already. It wouldn't be very much trouble at all to increase me to a 38D – can you imagine it, and with the new techniques and materials, any risk is negligible."

Ash lit another pack of cigarettes and placed them into his stretched open mouth. He never tired of this. Nowadays it was almost always a pack at a time of Benson and Hedges Sapphires with the filters removed – probably the strongest cigarette it is possible to smoke.

Once again the acrid smoke bit at the back of his throat. Maybe they would be back in the playroom by now, with his Mistress cuffed to the St. Andrew's cross, and Alain taking his time to tease and torture her a little bit, using some nipple clamps and a vibrator. For sure Alain would be telling her that he owned her, that she belonged to him completely now, and would do anything he wanted from now on. Anything at all. His Mistress had told him that this kind of talk really excited Alain. Perhaps there'd be some light whipping. He'd be getting her more and more aroused, closer to an orgasm, and she wouldn't be able to hold it back any longer.

"I have some news for you as well," she'd gasp. "Not only will I move in with you, but how would you like it if your woman were a 38D? A really big breasted slut, willing to do anything you ask?"

Would Alain be shocked?

"You can't be serious. You don't have to do that for me. I know that it's no secret that I love large breasts, but that doesn't mean you have to have them – you have so many other desirable features that more than compensate."

Or would Alain be delighted?

"That's wonderful. If you hadn't decided to do it yourself, as your Master I'd have ordered you to have it done at the right time. You belong to me now, and I'm going to do whatever I want with you when we're married. You are a magnificent woman, a sex goddess, and this will add the finishing touch to your magnificence. How soon can you have it done?"

Ash imagined Alain moving close to his slave on the cross, kissing her deeply again and now sliding his cock between her wide-spread legs, and driving his thickness upwards into her – something he could do, but which Ash had never been able to do in that position. He imagined his Mistress giving herself completely to Alain's passion, the expression of pure lust on her face, maybe shuddering as an explosive orgasm rippled through her body.

The telephone on the desk rang. He looked at the clock – 11.15 p.m. He picked up the receiver - what would she have to tell him?

"Hello, Ash," her silky voice purred – she always sounded the same after she had had some really good sex with Alain. Quite different from her commanding tone when she was with her slave. Have you had a pleasant evening?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What did you do?"

"Everything you said Mistress. I'm very close to a thousand cigarettes right now."

How many does that make this year?

"Close to 40,000, Mistress."

"And it's only March. This will be a very big year, Ash. And how does your tongue and your cock feel?"

"Rather painful Mistress."

"Good. I've had a great evening as well. Lots to talk about. But I think it would be better down in person and not over the telephone – much too impersonal. So how about next Wednesday afternoon? I'll be taking some clothes and a few personal things back with me to Toronto, by the way. Be ready for me about one o'clock. Goodnight Ash."

And she was gone. So now all he could do was wait and think and imagine. And he knew exactly what he would imagine – that his Mistress was coming next week to tell him that she was moving in with Alain. He knew that she hadn't told him out of respect for his feelings. No, he thought, she wants to prolong the moment – have me wondering every single waking moment from now until then what she will tell me. As if I don't know! My ultimate submission is just around the corner. The agreement we put together two years ago is finally coming to fruition, low probability though it seemed back then - 'just a game, indeed'.

By now, Ash was right on the edge of an orgasm. Taking out the handful of burned-down cigarettes, he stubbed out five or six on his tongue as he had been ordered to, another three on his cock, and then turned his attention to the ashtray. His cock was rigid as the PES machine at maximum intensity drove a powerful electric current through his cock, his mind filled with wild images of his Mistress and her Master. Now his cock erupted, and several streams of cum jetted out into the ash as he milked his cock hard with his leather gloved hand.

His head hovered over the ashtray, his Mistress' words sounding in his head, "I want you to lick it clean..... completely clean", and his tongue began the process of licking up the ash, its pungent taste filling his mouth – a human ashtray. Tonight the taste was particularly satisfying. It made him realize just how much of a slave he had become.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Elizabeth Changes her Address

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds