• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Break

A Little Break

I know caravan holidays are not always the best, but we'd won a competition for this, so it was free. We needed a break, and off we went.

We'd arrived, unpacked, and had a little wander around so that we could get our bearings. Not bad, all in all, and we had a fairly secluded spot right in one of the corners, with nothing else around us other than trees and bushes.

My wife, Jennifer, wanted to freshen up, so I said I'd go to the on-site shop to buy a couple of bottles of wine etc.

I got back, maybe 20 minutes later. I could see directly into the caravan, and the light was on. I could also see that my wife had finished her shower and was drying herself off, with her big tits swaying as she dried her hair. She's got a great figure, even though neither of us are as young as we once were. I stood for a while, admiring the view and smiling to myself because I knew she was totally unaware of the show she was giving me.

Just then, I became aware of some movement in the bushes to my right.

It was probably a dog or maybe some local wildlife. After a few seconds, I realised it was no such thing. It was actually a lad of about 21 or 22, and he was being treated to the same view that I was. Not only that, but because he hadn't seen me as I was standing off to the side, he carried on with what he was doing. He was wanking over the sight in the window!! The filthy little bastard was wanking over my wife! Trousers around his ankles, cock in hand, and staring at my wife's big tits and shaven pussy. His dick was huge too, definitely a good few inches longer and wider than mine.

I couldn't believe it, what the hell did he think he was doing? We'd only been there a matter of an hour or two at the most, and this lad was using my wife for his own gratification. I was about to go crazy at him, and then realised, and I had no idea why, that my cock was now rock hard after watching him beat his meat over my lovely wife. What was wrong with me? I should be livid - not stood there with a raging boner.

After a few more jerky movements, his face changed and he closed his eyes. He'd shot his load all over the place. Not long afterwards, he rearranged his clothing, so I quickly disappeared from view before he left.

I couldn't believe what I'd seen, and was now confused and standing there with a hard on.

I made my way in to the caravan, not knowing what to say. "Are you okay?" she asked. Was it that obvious? "Yes, why?" I replied. "You've got a weird look on your face." she said.

"Erm, yes, I'm fine. I've got us a few drinks."

I didn't know whether to tell her what had just happened, or to keep it a secret. After a few glasses of wine, we were both in a relaxed mood, and enjoying ourselves.

Jennifer was saying how nice the place was, and how it's so secluded that we can be free to do what we want. She had a look in her eye, the one that means she's feeling a bit frisky. Wine does that to her.

I had her big tits in my hands in no time, and gently flicked her erect nipples. She always likes that, and I told her how nice her breasts are.

Then, I said "I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so too."

"What do you mean by that?" she enquired. "Well, earlier... when I went out. You'll never believe what I saw."

"Won't I?" She said, looking a little puzzled. "What.. what did you see?".

"Well, I suppose it's not really about what I saw. More what somebody else saw." I told her.

"What do you mean by that?". Her face becoming more confused and inquisitive with each passing moment.

"Did you enjoy your shower?" I asked.

"It was lovely and warm, yes." she replied.

"Did you know that you can be seen through the window when you stand over there?". I gestured to the spot just inside the bedroom, where she had been stood.

"Why, did you see me?" she asked, as a smile grew bigger on my face.

"Not just me love..." I said. She looked horrified. "Please don't tell me somebody saw me naked." The panic in her voice was actually quite funny.

"Sorry my love, but you have an admirer." I replied.

I then proceeded to let her know what had happened, with the young lad playing with his big dick whilst looking at her tits and clearly shaven pussy. "Oh my God!!!" she exclaimed. "Who was he, is he staying on this campsite?" How she expected me to know that, I have no idea.

"I'll have to hide for the rest of the holiday now!" she said.

Her embarrassment was amusing, but also kind of cute. She had a few more drinks, probably to calm her down, and then started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked. "That poor lad, having to wank himself off over me."

"I don't think it was a problem to him." I said. "He seemed to be loving it."

When I told her he'd shot his spunk all over the place, she couldn't hide a slight grin.

I held her tits again, and then slowly lowered my hand, to caress her pussy. This is where it got interesting, as, to my amazement, she was absolutely soaking wet.

"You dirty cow." I said. "You fucking love this don't you?? A young lad, wanking his big cock over you."

She couldn't deny it now. She was wetter than I'd felt her for a long time, probably years. "You really are a naughty girl."

She turned round, facing away from me. She got on her hands and knees and begged me to fuck her. I was soon inside her, and she loved it. I was finished in seconds, and she rubbed her clit furiously until she came with a shudder.

The next day, she was a bit subdued. She seemed embarrassed by her behaviour, and I had to tell her that the whole thing had given me a raging hard on. At first she seemed a little shocked, but then we both had a good laugh about it.

Later that evening, I told her I'd be going out again at the same time, and that maybe she should put on a little show, in case our visitor came back.

She was unsure, but I left her with that thought.

I bought a few groceries and wandered back to the caravan. I looked ahead of me, into the window, and I was a bit shocked at what I saw. My normally reserved wife was sat on a stool, near the window, with her gown fully open. One hand was on her tits, and the other was moving playfully around her pussy.

Sure enough, there was a rustling from the bushes and there was our new friend. Cock out, wanking himself silly over what he could see.

This time, I wasn't quiet. I asked hlm what he was doing. He nearly jumped out of his skin. He was so apologetic, but I told him not to waste it. Was I doing the right thing here? I invited him to come in for a closer look.

He seemed startled, but after thinking about it for a few seconds he said "Are you being serious?". I told him to follow me.

I put my key in the door, and entered. The lad was right behind me and suddenly we were inside. Jennifer asked what the hell I thought I was doing, bringing in a lad she doesn't know, whilst she was almost naked.

"Don't worry, he's seen it all." I said, as she tried to cover herself. "He's been watching you again, and playing with this." I pointed to the large bulge in his loose trousers. It wasn't something he could hide, it was enormous.

Jennifer took a look and her jaw dropped. "Why don't you let her have a proper look?" I asked him. He looked at me, and looked at Jennifer. He seemed unsure. "Go on" I said "She'd love to see it."

He dropped his trousers, and approached Jennifer. She his dick, and smiled. It seems the filthy minx didn't need much encouragement. "Have you been wanking over me, you naughty boy?" she said. He seemed embarrassed, and apologised. "Why don't you fuck her?" I asked.

He seemed confused, but very horny. Jennifer took his dick and put it in her mouth. She then spread her pussy lips and guided his massive weapon inside her. She'd never had one this big, but it slid into her wet hole so easily. He pumped away and she screamed with pleasure. "Oh God, oh God, it's so big, oh God."

She came almost immediately, and so did he. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, as I played with my hard dick.

I liked this new side to my wife, it's something I could get used to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Break

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds