• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Interview

The Interview

*This story contains elements of submissiveness/reluctance. It is not a true story, and is not based on truth or any real people. Any similarities are entirely coincidental and should be disregarded, including names. If you are sensitive to this type of material, please do not continue reading.*

*

I will introduce myself first. My name is Josh. I am a pretty average run-of-the-mill, straight white man. I have a Wife, and a Son named Lucas. I am of average height, and a little chubby, but not too overweight. I am 28 years old, and eight months ago, I lost my job. I was making a good $20/hr at my old job, so you could imagine it was pretty difficult to replace. My Wife doesn't work but my paycheck was sufficient enough to keep us afloat. When I got fired, I had to cash out my 401k, and file for unemployment. Unfortunately, I eventually found that those resources started to dry up pretty quick, and I was desperate to find a job to replace my old one. Looking everywhere online and applying to pretty much anything that had a starting rate of $10/hr or higher. One job in particular was a management position at a store in the area. Close to home, about an 80k/year salary, full benefits. I would have been making even more than I was at my old job.

Fast forward a few weeks and I am pretty much out of money, I have a couple interviews lined up, but nothing great, and I'm worried that they won't be enough to pay the bills. Finally, I get a call back for that management job. It was a blessing to be sure. I wake up far too early to drive to this interview, and all I really know is that I'm supposed to meet someone named Tyler. I get to the store about thirty minutes early. Early enough to leave a good impression, I think, and ask for Tyler. He's out, or busy or whatever. I'm exceedingly tired and didn't pay much attention to the exact reason. I stand and wait for what seems like forever, and finally a man approaches me.

"Hi, I'm Tyler Briggs, you're... Sean?" He extends his hand and I shake it. He has a very firm shake, and I try my best to match it.

Crap. He doesn't even know my name. Not a great start, I'm thinking to myself.

"Josh."

"Oh, right Josh! You're a bit early. Cool, look over these papers, they explain the general responsibilities and I will be with you in a minute."

I take the papers and begin reading them. Pretty boring stuff, nothing I don't already know, but I want to make it seem like I'm really considering every detail. Really I'm just trying to size up Tyler. He's a black man, a little taller than me, a little skinnier than me, but all in all not that different of a build. Pretty average guy. Biggest difference is he's bald and I keep my hair long and tie it back in a ponytail. I can probably get this guy to relate to me all in all. Might be a good thing.

Tyler sees me looking at him, "All done then?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I reply

"Any questions?"

"Not really, seems pretty standard. I have experience doing most of the things listed." I say. This is true. I've trained at almost every job I've held, and I have management experience, a good five years of it.

He walks me to the back of the store into a small Office Room with two chairs, and shuts the door behind us. "Have a seat." He says, motioning to one of the chairs, and I sit. We commence with the usual interview questions and I'm being very aggressive in my answers because of how desperate I am to get this job. "I'm the guy you go to when you need to get things done." "I'm willing to go above and beyond my duties and make sacrifices, and do what I need to do for the Company." Again, all these things are true. I really am an ambitious, hard

working guy.

I'm thinking the interview is all but over, and I really feel like I nailed it and all of a sudden Tyler kind of looks around and says, "So you're willing to do just about anything we want you to do?"

I was a little confused but I answered back,

"Absolutely. Yes, sir."

"Good... good. You don't mind stepping out of your comfort zone to get where you want to go."

"No, sir, Mr. Briggs."

"What if I told you there was one way I could guarantee you a call back." He said.

I'm obviously intrigued, I NEED this job.

"Anything, you name it."

Mr. Briggs locks the door. He takes a step toward me, "Close your eyes."

"May I ask why?" I'm uncomfortable, but I do it, and the next thing I feel is a slap on my cheek. I open my eyes and I see a black cock staring back at me.

I'm lost for words. I'm not gay. Never even considered it. But there is a part of me just screaming about how badly I need this job.

"If you can fit the whole thing in your mouth before I cum, you have the job. Guaranteed. Or you can walk away and see what happens." He was speaking in a hushed tone, probably not wanting anyone on the other side of the office door. At this point it seems pretty clear to me that this has become a Pass/Fail. I'm looking at his cock and it's honestly not any bigger than my 6 inch cock. It's definitely thicker than my dick, but mainly so near the base, the top half of the shaft is a little skinnier. I can probably take this in one shot and be done. This job is worth having a cock in my mouth for a second or two. Just get it over with, I keep telling myself.

Tyler bounces his black cock off my nose.

"Well, what's it going to be?" As soon as he finishes his question, I go for it. I shove my mouth down on my cock, and fall about 2 inches short of the base. It was only then, with his cock 4 inches into my mouth that I realized my mistake. I felt it harden on my tongue. He wasn't fully erect. I try to make myself go down the remaining inch or two, bit by bit, by his cock is growing bigger and harder by the second, that base growing farther and farther away.

"That's a good little bitch." Is all I can hear as I bring my head off his cock, out of fear of vomiting. Now with the whole dick in front of my face I can tell it's a good 8-9 inches, and it definitely looks even thicker now. This is a commanding cock. I take a little bit of time to try to figure out a game plan. How am I going to do this? It has already been in my mouth, and there is no way I'm letting that happen for no reason. I was not leaving this store without a job, and having had a black dick in my throat. "You must really like what you see." Tyler laughs a bit when he says this.

"No... No, sir. I have a Wife."

"Of course you do." When he finishes this sentence he grabs my long hair and pulls my head down to his balls, shoving them in my mouth. They're salty, musky. I know I should hate it. This wasn't even part of the deal! But there's something about the smell. The smell of his cock, the salty taste. The tiny, sharp

pubic hairs that are starting to grow back from his recently shaved balls. I lick them, I suck them. I do anything I think I would want done, and he sticks his dick back in my mouth. Just the tip this time, and rocks his hips back and forth. "Is he... is he fucking my face?" is all I can think. No way, I can't let this happen. I have to swallow this whole monster cock before he comes. I pull my head back and I'm immediately greeted with a slap to the face for my disobedience.

I take a deep breath and start working his dick

back into my mouth. About half way down, and I can already feel my throat starting to reject going any further, trying to spit it back up. I force myself down as far as I can before I have to come back up for air, or to stop myself from throwing up.

"Not good enough." Tyler says. I feel oddly determined now. I WANT this whole cock to fit in my mouth. I always have been a competitive person. Someone, somewhere has taken this entire dick, and if they can do it, I can do it. I grab a bottle of water off a nearby desk

and take a drink. I wipe a few tears away from my face and open my mouth as wide as possible, going back to my original plan.

I lower my head onto my cock and get an extra inch or two further than last time. I'm so close. I can almost feel his recently shaved pubic hairs tickling my nose. I can smell his musk so strongly. I won't give up this time.

"Say my name." Tyler says. I start to take his cock out of my mouth so I can comply when he grabs my head and shoves me back to where I was. "Say my fucking name." "Ty..guhh...er Br....uggs" is about the best I could do with how thick his cock was, stretching the sides of my cheeks at this point. I was surprised it came out that well.

"Yeah, I like you." He responded, "I'll help you out." He puts both hands on either side of my head and starts to push down with an incredible strength I didn't expect. All I can think to myself at this point is that this is a gift, I can be done. So I drop my hands and let him do it. I slide further down his cock, wanting to push back, tears in my eyes. All my reflexes want me to get this giant dick out of my mouth, saying it won't fit, but I ignore them.

Finally I have his entire thick, 9 inch monster cock in my mouth, and at this point I am so proud of myself. I pull my head off his dick and smile up at him. "I did it! So I get the job, right?" is what I meant to say, but it had to wait until after a lot of coughing, gagging, and even swallowing some cum that was dripping from his cock at this point. I took another drink of water after asking.

"Sure, you took it all, but I had to help you. So now you have to finish the job."

This was the first time I realized things had gone wrong. This was supposed to be a two or three second dick in my mouth, and I get a high paying job with great benefits. Done. This isn't what that was. On the other hand, I just had an entire 9-inch, thick monster black cock in my mouth. I couldn't let that be for nothing, so I got to sucking again. I licked his entire shaft first this time, then started with the tip. I was thinking about what makes me cum when I'm getting my own cock sucked so I play with his balls in one hand, and try to get as much suction as possible just around the tip of his dick, and start bobbing my head back and forth as fast as possible, as if he were fucking my face himself. Eventually I can feel a pulse go through my hand. I had never felt that pulse on another dick before, but I knew what it meant. Tyler grabbed my head again and shoved his massive cock down my throat one last time.

"Better swallow every drop, don't want anyone to see what happened in here." The first couple shots went right down my throat, and I hardly noticed except for the jet of warm sticky fluid hitting the back of my mouth, and running down. The problem was when it didn't stop. This guy just cumming and cumming, spurt after spurt. I tried my best to keep up, and swallowed like crazy. Fortunately it actually tasted pretty good. Tyler's cum was kind of a mix of sweet and salty. The texture was the worst part, but there was no sense in giving up now.

Just when I started to think he'd never stop, and his cum was starting to fill up my mouth and drip down my chin, one last, tiny jet of cum came out and he pulled his cock away from my head.

"You missed some." Tyler said. "I told you to swallow it all." I used my fingers to wipe what was off of my chin and shoved them in my mouth, sucking more of his cum off them. I just wanted to be done.

"All of it." Tyler said again, pointing down at the floor. Some had dribbled off his dick onto the floor. I didn't know how clean the floor was, but I bent down and licked his cum off the tiles.

"All of it." Tyler said one more time. It took me a while to realize what he'd meant. He had his own cum on his now softening cock. I eagerly crawled over to him and licked it up, cleaning his cock, cleaning his balls. I even had to deep throat the dick one more time to get the cum that had dripped down his shaft.

Tyler unlocked the door. "There's a bathroom on your right, we'll call you if we decide you're right for the job." I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Those last few words terrified me. Was there really a chance I couldn't get the job? I had my phone in my pocket the whole time, I could have recorded audio, if not video, and sued the company. I could have had him fired and had HIS job. Why didn't I think of that at the time? Why had I just greedily sucked this strangers dick?

A week passes and I hear nothing back. I'm starting to get really angry, terrified, sad. I couldn't even tell anymore, so many emotions were running through my head. Finally the phone rings. I recognize the number, and pick it up greedily. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Josh?"

"Yeah, this is him."

"This is Tyler calling about the management job. Congratulations, you've got the job. I'll transfer you to my assistant. She'll tell you what paperwork she needs from you and get the hiring process started. I'm looking forward to seeing those skills you exhibited during the interview at work." With that, he put me on hold. I had no time to respond. I couldn't say anything. I just stood there with a blank look on my face. "Does this mean... I'm not done?" Is all I had time to think to myself before a female voice came over the line. "Hello. Hello, Josh? Are you there? We just need a couple things from you to start the hiring process."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Interview

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 415 milliseconds