• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kiss Cam

Kiss Cam

12

NOTE: This story contains sex scenes involving a white couple and a mixed-racial couple. This story also contains adultery, open marriages and unprotected sex. If one or more of such topics offends you then PLEASE do not read this story. If you feel the need to make a nasty comment, then at least be a man (because women don't do such things!) and do so without the wimpy cover of anonymity. If you genuinely hate this story, then I apologize for wasting your time.

**

My wife Penny is every man's wet dream - a stunning thirty eight year old, 5' 9" redhead on a 140 pound frame that measures 34-24-36. Most people are surprised to learn that she's, in fact, not a supermodel or a trophy wife. Of late, she's upped her dressing game because she has renewed consciousness about her appearance and goes to great lengths to be impeccably gorgeous.

*

We were married for a decade when we realized that our previous few years of life had been all about the kids. With the kids finally in school and able to spend nights with friends or grandparents, we finally had time to think about ourselves and our relationship. Our bodies, and sex life, had all but gone down the drain. We hadn't had proper sex (the ones worth remembering) for years and we thought we had lost the sparkle that made us want to get married and have kids. So, we made a new years' resolution to get back to our bodies back first. That, we thought, would give us back our sex lives.

And boy did that work as envisioned? What a difference a few lost pounds can do to ones sex life! We would have lunch dates, dinner dates, date nights and all. Life had become beautiful once again.

*

One day, I scored tickets for a Golden State Warriors game and was super excited. It was going to game date, followed by a date night. Before I went to work that day, Penny warned me that I'm going to have a tough time watching the game with her sitting beside me. I felt a rush of blood to my cock when I heard that. I kissed her and threw her the gauntlet by saying that would be impossible!

When I came back home I was expecting Penny to be dressed in a sexy outfit that would make me want to skip the game and take her to bed instead. I was wrong. She was dressed in a flowery sleeveless dress that went to her knees and had tied her hair into a bun. I thought she must have forgotten about her challenge from the morning, but I didn't want to remind her about it because I wasn't sure she was serious about it anyway.

We went into the stadium and sat in our seats and got comfortable with our beers and popcorn when Penny whispered into my years, "Do you remember our little bet from this morning?"

"Yes. Did you forget," I asked.

"No, I didn't."

"How do you plan to make me take my eyes off the game then?"

"Like this," she said as she dragged my hand under the coat resting on her thighs and guided it to her naked pussy. "I'm not wearing any panties, honey!"

FUCK! I quickly pulled out my hand and felt my whole body get electrified. I had an extremely uncomfortable hard-on and I covered it under my coat. When they began announcing the players with the lights dimmed, Penny whispered to me, "I'm flashing people now. Are you focussing on the game?"

I whispered back, "I just want to take you to some place and fuck you. Just you wait. You, you cocktease."

Penny laughed out loud.

With my mind so occupied about Penny's naughtiness, I didn't know who our neighbors were for the game. And Penny was right, my mind was not on the game at all. I was struggling, and was waiting for the halftime break. I couldn't. So, a few minutes before halftime, I ran to the rest room and masturbated to ease my mind. That break changed my life forever.

As I was walking back from the restroom, the halftime crowds were moving toward food stands and restrooms. I was like a salmon swimming upstream. As I patiently waited for the crowds to climb down from their seats, the Kiss Cam show began. First came an old couple, and then a young couple. Then came a gay couple, followed by a lesbian couple. There were cheers all around. Then came an interracial couple — that made me go weak in my knees. The Kiss Cam had focused on Penny and the man sitting beside her! Penny blushed and waved her hands implying she's not going to do it. The boos rang out, and the announcer joined in pressuring them to kiss. The large black man next to her smiled and said something to Penny and she nodded. The two then went gently face to face and pecked each others lips. Cheers roasted out. More, more, more, people cried. Penny went all in — she grabbed the man's head and violently started french kissing her thick lips! The cheers were deafening! The announcer thanked them for being sports and the Kiss Cam moved on to their next victim.

What I had seen hadn't made me one bit angry. In fact, I had that raging hard on back. What was I going to tell Penny? What was Penny going to tell me about it. I quietly went back to my chair with beers for both of us and gave her one. Penny was the one who was lost in thoughts now. I tried talking to her about this, that and the game and she would just nod or reply with one-word answers. I caught a glimpse of the black man next to her and it looked like he was accompanied by a petite and gorgeous blonde chick.

As soon as we got home, Penny had turned into a sex demon. She fucked me harder and longer than ever before and came like a dozen times. I would normally struggle to get her to finish more than once, but this time it looked like she had an endless supply of orgasms in her. It was wonderful!

Penny didn't tell me anything about the Kiss Cam and I didn't bother asking. It was all for sport, I thought and moved on.

After a month or so, on a Friday of a long weekend, Penny told me that we had been invited for dinner at her friend's place. She said they were new friends and I didn't know them. The kids were at their cousins' house for the weekend and we would have the entire weekend for ourselves, so dinner at a friends house would be a perfect start I thought.

We drove to a house on the opposite end of town. Penny was strangely nervous the whole drive. When we arrive at the house, we took our bottle of champagne and walked to the door and rang the bell. When the door opened, I was shocked! At the door was the 6' 6" black man who had kissed Penny on the Kiss Cam. I had replayed that erotic scene in my mind many many times, so I instantly recognized that face! He introduced himself as Tyrone and invited us in. Just then, my boss called and before I had a chance to talk a word, I was sucked into an impromptu conference call with one of our clients.

While I was on the phone, Tyrone, his wife (that petite blond chick at the game) and my wife were all dancing to some tunes. Tyrone was holding my wife close to him as he tried to teach her some dance moves.

My mind was not the call. There were so many questions. How did we end up in the house of the man who had kissed my wife? It looked like Tyrone and Penny had a lot of sparks flying between them, but Tyrone's wife seemed to be playing along. Did she know that her husband had kissed my wife?

As I stood outside and spoke on the phone, I kept a watch on the proceedings inside. Tyrone's wife went to the kitchen to add finishing touches to the meal, I suppose. Tyrone and Penny continued to dance with their bodies close to each other. After a few minutes, Tyrone led my wife out the kitchen door, and to their backyard. After ten minutes or so, there was no sign of my wife or Tyrone. Thankfully, my call just ended and I thought it would be best if I found my wife first. So, I decided to walk around the house to the backyard.

There was no one there! I came back into the front of the house and went inside and to the kitchen. There was no one there too. I was confused, but I didn't want to wander around some strangers house looking for my wife, so I just sat in the dining room sipping my lukewarm beer.

After another ten minutes or so, I finally heard voices from the basement. Penny came out first, followed by Tyrone.

"Honey, is your call over finally," asked Penny casually.

"Yes. I've been waiting for you guys."

"Sorry, Ty was showing me his wine collection," Penny said.

Just as I began to wonder where Tiffany was, I saw her coming down from upstairs. "Sorry, guys, I was feeding Tyrone Junior," she said.

Now I was really desperate to know some answers from Penny. Dinner was served, and it was eaten without anyone speaking much. Tyrone and Tiffany had to drive out in the morning, so we left pretty much as soon as dinner was over.

We drove in silence all the way home. Penny changed into her pajamas and hopped on to bed and kissed me goodnight.

"Are you willing to talk?"

"Oh yeah, what do you want to know," asked Penny.

"Well, for starters, how do you know Tyrone and Tiffany?"

Penny thought about it for a while and said, "They were sitting next to us at the Warriors game. We got to know each other during the half-time break."

"And?"

Penny then guessed that I knew more than she had originally thought I did. "Ok, I'll tell you everything if you promise not to get angry."

"I'm all ears."

"Ok. At the game, the Kiss Cam focused on Tyrone and me. Tiffany and you were at the restroom. I declined to kiss, but the crowd and the announcer wouldn't leave us. Tyrone said, let's just do a simple peck for sport. We did. The crowd wanted more, so I made out with him."

"I saw that part on the Jumbotron," I said.

"You did? Wow!"

"I realized you did it for sport initially, but then you really got in to it because I noticed how you attacked him."

"Yes, sorry. I was so horny from teasing you."

"I realized babe. I didn't mind. I also guessed that was the reason you orgasmed so many times when we fucked after the game."

"So, you knew my little secret?"

"Yes. What I want to know is what happened after that night? How did you meet Tyrone?"

"Tyrone had slipped in his card into my coat pocket during the game."

"And you called him?"

"Yes. Honey, I'm sorry. The truth is that I've done some things with Tyrone that I shouldn't have. And I did some things with him today I shouldn't have done as well."

"Tell me how it began. Start from after the game."

"Ok. So, I saw the card in my coat a few days after the game and everything that happened on the Kiss Cam flashed across my mind like an erotic dream. The feeling that had gone through my body when I kissed him was unbelievable. I wondered if he felt the same way and it was curiosity, swear to God just curiosity, that made me call him."

"And?"

"He asked if you could meet for lunch and I agreed instantly. He's a smooth talker. He's also very open and started making comments about my body right away. When I didn't try to stop him or go away, he started saying more wonderful things about my body. I was being pampered."

"Did you say anything in return?"

Penny laughed and said, "Unbelievably the only thing that came to my mind was what I blurted out."

"What was that?"

"I asked him if his cock was big!"

"What!?"

"Yes, I did! And he just pulled my hand from under the table and put it on his cock. 'That's not real,' I said. 'It is,' he said. 'I want to see,' I said. 'I will show it,' he said. We went to a motel and fucked like bunnies. We met nearly everyday for the last month. Tyrone loves his wife and his young family and I love mine. We didn't want our families to get destroyed, so we decided it was time to let our spouses know about our little secret. That's why we planned this dinner."

"Does Tiffany know? What about the time you two disappeared into the basement?"

"Actually, we were not in the basement. We were in the back of his minivan. The dancing had really made us horny and when Tiffany announced she was going to feed the baby and we saw that you were still on the phone, we decided to put the alone time to some good use! It was so erotic and naughty sneaking away with our spouses unaware and so close by."

"So, my wife's been quite the slut this past month."

"Guilty. You're just married to a whore I guess. Tyrone is planning on talking to Tiffany about this soon. Where it goes from here is your call."

"Just my call?"

"Yes. And Tiffany's too, I suppose."

"My call is always the same, honey."

"Which is?"

"Do whatever makes you happy. A happy wife is a happy husband!"

"I kinda guessed that's what you would say," said Penny as she jumped on to me and started kissing me.

The sex that night was mind blowing. I wanted to send Tyrone a thank you note, because Penny had truly become a sex demon.

**

I woke up late next morning and caught Penny making pancakes in the kitchen. She had a huge smile on her face.

"You look very happy my dear," I said.

"I am. Tyrone and Tiffany have invited us for dinner at a fancy restaurant today. It's sort of a double date."

"Oh I see where this is going."

"Yes, perhaps."

"So, I guess Tiffany's my date for the evening?"

"I think that's the idea."

**

Tiffany and Tyrone arrived to pick us up that evening. Tyrone walked up to our door to get us to his car where Tiffany was waiting. He approved what Penny was wearing - a figure-hugging one-piece red dress and a pair of black stilettos.

"If I may take the lady's hand," Tyrone said as he took my wife's hand. "Tiffany is waiting in the car."

I followed a grinning Penny and Tyrone to the car. Tyrone opened the front door and Penny sat there. Tyrone then opened the back door and said, "Sir, your seat."

Tiffany was smiling as she said, "Hi!"

I began to wonder if Tiffany was being forced to do this. I felt a sense of insecurity overcome me. What if she didn't like me? I decided I'll not put on any moves on Tiffany and let her take the lead.

I guess Tiffany noticed my nervousness. She moved from the left of the car to the center and snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, "Tyrone's told me everything. It's going to be alright."

"I hope so. Penny told me everything too, and I just want her to be happy."

"Yes, I want Tyrone to be happy and those two lovebirds in the front want their spouses - us - to be happy too. And looking at you, I think I'm going to be happy. Are you going to be happy?"

I looked at Tiffany. She was a young petite blonde. Big breasts, full of milk I suppose. Deep blue eyes. Wonderful, smooth, milky white legs. Perfect white teeth and a beautiful full lips. "You are gorgeous," I said.

"Thank you," said Tiffany as she giggled.

**

Over dinner, we caught up on our lives, our hometowns, our jobs, kids and such. As designated driver, Tyrone was barely drinking, but the rest of us were not taking it easy on the drinks.

After the wonderful dinner, Tiffany said she felt like going dancing. Penny agreed.

We went to a club that Tiffany and Tyrone frequented, and we were assigned a table right next to the bar. I'm not a keen dancer, but Penny definitely is. After a few round of drinks, Penny asked Tyrone for a dance and he led her out to the sensuously lit dance floor. The two of them went straight to dirty dancing — Penny was shaking her ass all over Tyrone's crotch as he held on to her sexy waist. I wondered if he just wanted to do her there.

Emboldened by what I saw, I put my hands on Tiffany's naked thighs. She looked at me and said, "I wondered if you were ever going to start your moves mister."

I went straight to her pussy and noticed that she had gone commando. Her pussy was wet! That was evidence enough for me to understand she wasn't doing this just for Tyrone, but had genuine interest in me! I had no more worries about how Tiffany felt about this whole saga. Phew.

Tiffany's hips began to squirm as I finger-fucked her, "You're good at this mister. I think I'm going to cum soon."

While I continued playing with Tiffany, I looked for Tyrone and Penny. Penny's short dress was now above her ass cheek and her tiny thongs concealed nothing, so her beautiful white ass was on display to the world. Penny was still grinding her ass on Tyrone's crotch and that man definitely looked in pain as his cock remained imprisoned in his clothes.

Tyrone and Penny made me work harder on Tiffany. That took her over the edge. Tiffany clenched her eyes shut and groaned loudly as she had her orgasm.

Just then, Tyrone and Penny came to us and said, "You guys pay the bill and come. Penny and I are going to the car. Come soon."

As the two ran out to the car. They took forever to bring us the check and take our payment. Tiffany was laughing hysterically looking at my anxiety. "Relax RAmir. They'll just be having a little fun."

When we went to the car we saw that Penny was lying down in the back seat of the car and Tyrone on top of her. He had entered her and was slowly fucking her. "Can you drive," he almost pleaded with me not wanting to stop.

"Sorry mate, I've had too much to drink."

Much to the dismay of Penny and Tyrone, he pulled out and go into the drivers seat. Tiffany said she'll hop into the front seat. "Help you wife," she commanded me as she got in.

I looked at Penny who still had her legs up in the air. I sat next to her and brought her legs down. I then took the same two fingers that had fucked Tiffany into an orgasm and put them into Penny's throbbing hot pussy. I worked hard, Penny started playing with her clitoris with one hand and her nipples with the other hand.

It didn't take long.

"Yes," cried Penny as she laughed and orgasmed. "Thank you husband!"

Tyrone drove like a bat out of hell to get us to our house.

**

As soon as we parked the car in our driveway, the four of us ran inside. Penny dragged Tyrone into our bedroom, so I took Tiffany into the guest room.

I pushed Tiffany onto the bed and pulled her dress up. I planted my mouth on to her wet pussy and started eating her with passion and ferocity. It didn't take too long for Tiffany to finish. When her orgasm began to fade, I pulled my cock out to enter her. Tiffany had a naughty smile when she said, "Want to be naughty and see how my husband fucks your wife?"

That made me harder. I really wanted to fuck Tiffany, but I really wanted to see how Tyrone fucks my wife too.

Finally, I said, "In a minute," and pushed Tiffany down and entered her.

"OH, you hot bastard," Tiffany laughed as she received me. I thrust hard into her very wet pussy and loved the feeling. My thoughts soon went to the next room and that pushed me over and I came inside Tiffany.

"You weren't kidding when you said 'in a minute'," smiled Tiffany.

"I wasn't," I asserted.

We slowly creeped up the hallway towards the master bedroom. Tiffany went on all fours and whispered, "I'm ready when you are," as she pointed to her pussy.

"In a minute," I smiled.

As we peeked into the room, we saw that Penny was on all fours as well, but she was working on Tyrone's cock. He was laying down on the bed, with his eyes closed and his rock hard black cock pointing at the sky. My wife was swallowing his cock and giving him some deep throating. I was amazed that Penny was taking so much dick into her mouth.

That got me going again and I went down on my knees and slowly began entering Tiffany once again. Tiffany gave me a thumbs up and went back to watching the proceedings inside the bedroom.

Tyrone grunted as he thrust his cock inside my wife's mouth. Penny looked at him lustily as her cheeks hollowed when she sucked on his cock.

"Harder, babe, harder," he commanded as he ran his hands over my wife's silky red hair.

I saw that Penny was playing with her clit as she sucked on Tyrone. Suddenly, as Tyrone pushed his entire cock up into her mouth, Penny shuddered and closed her legs and shook as she moaned. She was cumming. That pushed Tyrone over the edge too. He grabbed Penny's head with both his hands and began guiding it up and down his cock. He soon began pumping his load into her mouth. Penny continued sucking on his cock and she swallowed Tyrone's entire load. My wife got most of his cum inside, and what ran out the corners of her mouth, she scooped up with his finger and licked them clean. She then let Tyrone's cock out of her mouth to the sound of a pop.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kiss Cam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds