• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 04

A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 04

12

The mornings activities had left her clothes sodden with sweat, so Ailene changed before eating her noon meal, donning clothes in shades of gray; dark gray stays, light gray dress. After eating, she headed down to the storeroom. One of her duties as head of household was to check the level of supplies in the storeroom, see in what areas they were running low so they could remedy the situation on the next market day. As that was in a two days, it was time to check those supplies. She went down to the cellars, glancing briefly at the strapping room. Was it just yesterday that happened? Now, she'd gone from nae knowing that it even existed in the Keep to nervous apprehension every time she walked by it.

She turned toward the other end of the cellar and the supply room. She noted a light coming under the door of the storeroom. Had Muiríol sent someone down for kitchen supplies? She opened the door and found Thorburn standing within. He had already taken off his coat and was removing his shirt.

"Come in and bar the door," Thorburn said. "I knew that you had to check supplies today. I should nae make assumptions, but you did spend a substantial amount of time in the armory today. Does that mean you are accepting this situation?"

"I dinna know yet. I'm torn. I love my husband. He is the one I wanted to spend my life with. When I married him, I was unaware that you and Frang were included. You were nae in his life. I dinna know if you were ever going to show up, or that you were all so close you had to share everything, even one another's wives. If I had known, I would nae have married him."

"I know this is hard."

"Do you? Know how hard it is? How would you know? Have you shared your wife with two other men? Have you been shared with two other men?

"Nae with two other men, but with 2 lasses, aye."

"How is that the same? Last time I looked, lasses are nae poking their big bloody cocks in several parts of your body at the same time, are they? And even if you're with 2 lasses, only one of them gets to feel that big manly prick of yours at once, dinna they?"

"You are right. It's nae the same. I should nae have suggested it was," Thorburn replied.

"You've removed most of your clothes - you were expecting something?" Ailene asked.

"I was hoping," Thorburn responded. He had the grace to look down at the ground as he said it.

"The thing of it is; I really do love my husband," Ailene said. "He's the sun and moon to me, everything I'd ever imagined in a man. Everything I'd ever dreamed of when a wee girl. I dinna love you and Frang; at least nae in that way. I feel like if I agree with this, I'd be tolerating it; nae looking forward to it, nae enjoying it, but how is that to live a life? If I'd married some doddering old man, I'd have tolerated him, at least to start. Hopefully, I might have developed some fondness for the man, but nae love, toleration. That's nae to say that you and Frang are nae very good lovers; you've proven that to my satisfaction. It's disheartening to me how good you make me feel, physically. It made me feel like a whore, I enjoyed it so much. I thought myself a better person."

Thorburn went to her and held her loosely in his arms, offering comfort, but nae expectations she must give more.

"You're nae a whore, Lady Cameron. I'm sorry we made you feel like one. You are, in every sense of the word, a lady. I admire you." She shook her head and tried to push away. "Nae, I do." Pulling her close. "You've nae real experience in running a household, yet you do a marvelous job. You'd nae been married before, but you're a wonderful wife. Stuart would pine away without you, he loves you that dearly. You've nigh been put in a position anything like this, and yet you've managed, with a certain amount of doubt and misgivings, to accept what's happened with a modicum of decorum and grace. It's nae an easy thing, what we've asked, what we've expected. Nae one would have an easy time accepting it. I expect most would have run screaming from the Keep. Nae you."

"What I fear most, Thorburn; what I canna abide, is the thought of Stuart nae loving me anymore. I have nae experience in worldly matters. He is my first and only love. How does one judge these things? If I saw Stuart with another woman, it would kill me; I know it would. That is what I know, that is what I think, what I feel. If I do this, this thing, this sharing, whatever you call it; is he nae going to have or develop the same feelings as I would? Will he nae picture me in the throes of passion with another and begin to despise me as I would despise him? Then I would hate myself."

She sat down on a chair and sighed. "That is my quandary then. He wants me to do this. If I say nae, he may lose his love for me because I canna honor his gift to his brothers; if I say aye, he might develop the feelings I would have if I were sharing him and lose his love. That's the risk I face. I sense nae good answer. I can lose either way."

Thorburn knelt down and held her face in his large hands, looking her in the eye. "If it be of benefit to my lady, I would wager that there is very little you could do in this world that Stuart would nae forgive, and love you anyway. He holds you above all other things, any possessions, his life, his honor. For my part, if I were married, I believe that I would gladly share my wife with my brothers and it would nae bother me, but that's me, nae Stuart. He says that he's good with it, and I have to trust him, as I trust him in all other things. And I would have to trust him to tell me when he's nae good with it anymore. But tis nae my decision, I canna answer this dilemma for you."

"Oh wonderful. Something else for me to worry about. Whether I shall have to share him with your wife as well, and Frang's. What have I gotten myself into?"

Thorburn smiled, stood up and began putting his shirt back on. He laced it up and put on the jacket, starting in on the buttons. Ailene thought, that's what it all boils down to, dinna it. Trust. Trust my husband, trust his love is true and nae misplaced. Trust his brothers, trust that they will be discreet and nae bring shame to her or Stuart. Trust myself. Trust that I will nae feel like a whore and that I can handle whatever happens and make it work.

Ailene said, "What exactly were you hoping for? Do I kneel, bend over a sack of potatoes? What?

Thorburn paused on his last button.

"Well, unless I'm mistaken, that's your second dress of the day. I suppose you should leave here with the dress in as good of shape as ye entered. I would suggest taking it off."

"You want me naked?"

"Aye. You're a lovely lass and a man needs a little beauty in his life," Thorburn responded.

He waited to see what she would do, nae wishing to push her one way or the other until she was ready. When she began unfastening her dress, he rushed to unbutton his coat, then tore at the laces of his shirt, tearing it off over his head. He stepped up to Ailene and helped her loosen the laces of her stays, pushed her dress down over her hips and helped her step out of them. She raised her arms and he lifted her shift over her hips, her breasts, her head.

She was self conscious of her nudity. She'd been naked last evening for her strapping, but she'd had no control over that. Stuart had her naked and tied before they entered the room. This seemed worse, somehow, as she'd participated in her undressing before him. He helped her with her shoes and stockings. When she tried to cover herself, he pulled her hands out, holding them outstretched, his eyes hungry.

"Nae lass, I want to look. I envy Stuart. To look at this each evening in the firelight could make a man die happy."

"Then apparently, you're going to die happy, because thus far, you've seen me in this state as much as Stuart this week," Ailene said.

"Well, aye," Thorburn laughed, "but nae in the firelight."

"I guess you're going to have to be satisfied with candlelight. What are we doing anyway?"

"I laid my cloak in that corner there," Thorburn said. "Give me a minute to remove my kilt and I'll lie on the bottom. I'm used to sleeping on the ground."

"Would that this were just sleeping," Ailene mumbled as Thorburn removed the balance of his clothes.

He was a hard man, thickly muscled, battle scarred. His shaft was as formidable as she remembered, though nae yet at full strength. He laid down on his cloak and patted his side. Ailene walked over and began to lie head to head, but he lifted her and turned her about so that she was facing his stiffening manhood while her legs were straddling his chest. As wide as his chest was, she felt she was straddling a horse and was fully aware of how spread her sex and ass must appear to him.

"Frang tells me the French call this soixante-neuf, 69," Thorburn said, before burying his mouth in her sex.

Did the Cameron men take lessons on this, Ailene thought. Everyone of them could turn a woman's insides to jelly with their mouth in an instant. He looked like a rough man, a violent man, but the touch of his tongue was light and delicate, his lips soft and pliant. He planted little kisses along the ridges of her folds, gently teasing her flesh with soft nips of his teeth. Aye, nae question that he knew what he was doing down there and would soon have her panting like a dog, again. It was so unfair. She wanted nae to like this, that somehow she would be more faithful to Stuart if she did nae like it quite so much. Unfortunately, her body betrayed her, because it liked everything he did and her juices began to flow. She grasped his weapon and surrendered her mouth to it. She knew what Stuart liked, and figured if he liked it, Thorburn would like it and she was right, his cock swelling in her mouth.

Her mouth rose and fell, his cock filling her mouth with it's full, impressive size. Her tongue swirled about the massive head, tickling the tender spots below the head and just above the slit. She felt Thorburn start a soft sucking motion on her clit and her flow increased, coating his mouth with her liquid essence. She began to moan and slide her sex back and forth on his tongue and lips, turning into a wanton once more. Her mouth sank onto his cock, granting him access to her throat, no matter the thickness of his organ. At least it would muffle the sounds escaping her throat as he heated her sex to the boiling point.

When she felt she could stand nae more, he sank two fingers in her sheath and another massive digit in her tight ass. Her body immediately surrendered and she felt herself contracting on his fingers in strong, pulsating waves. At that moment, she could nae continue sucking his cock as her lungs were struggling for breath. When the spasms lessened, she thought to continue with her oral ministrations but he stopped her.

"Nae this time," he said. "I wish to cum in your ass."

Ailene turned and looked at him. "You canna hope to get that thing in me, Thorburn. You're too big and it's too small. It's nae happening."

"Aye, I think it can, done the right way," he insisted.

"To me, any way seems like the wrong way. You'll split me open with that thing."

"I'll wager two silvers," Thorburn said. "I've got to make my money back some way."

"What's the wager," Ailene asked.

"That we try this in the way that I suggest, and if it's too uncomfortable, and too painful for you to tolerate, I'll give you the two silver coins and I go away unsatisfied."

"Sounds like an easy two silvers to me. All I have to say is that it's too painful, and I win the silvers."

"I'll trust you to be honest with me. If it really is too much, say so, and the bets yours. But if you can take it and maybe enjoy it, the wagers mine, agreed?"

"Aye, I'll agree, but I'm nae thinking I'll like it."

"Is the butter crock down here?" Thorburn asked.

"Aye," she replied, quizzically.

"Put it here beside my hand," and he pointed to a spot beside his right hand.

Ailene got the crock and placed it in the indicated location.

"Now kneel down with your cunt in my face."

She did as he bid and once again she found his talented tongue and mouth creating wonderful butterflies in her womb, increasing her excitement, dampening her sex. This time, he also spent some time tonguing the brown rosebud of her anus, spreading both his saliva and her own essence over the tight little orifice.

"Now slide your body down and put my cock at the entrance to your ass. Spread your legs as wide as you can."

"As good as I feel right now and as wet as you tried to make me, I still dinna see your cock going into that hole. Canna be done," she said.

But as she said it, she felt his hand between her nether cheeks, spreading something cold and slippery on both her hole and his prick. The butter!

"Just ease down. You're in control. I'll nae move until you tell me."

Ailene felt the huge head at the sphincter of her ass. Both his prick and her ass were slicker than she would have thought possible and as she eased down, she felt the head pushing at the muscular little opening, spreading it over his plum shaped head. Tight, a little painful, but more bearable than she would have ever guessed. She slid down a little more, the head popping inside and the sphincter was able to shrink again over the smaller shaft. It was more a pressure than a pain, a feeling of incredible fullness. Really, the worst was over. Once the head was inside, it was more discomfort than pain. She continued to slide down his pole. She could feel it poking at her insides, but nae too bad. She was surprised when she found her sex in contact with his pubic bone, leaking her fluids into his groin hairs.

"Heavens, I'd nae have believed it were I nae living it," Ailene whispered softly.

"Slide up and down a bit. See how well you take a little movement," Thorburn suggested.

While she started to rock up and down, nae more than a finger's width each time, Thorburn put a bit more butter on his thumb and began stroking at her fleshy nubbin.

"Aye, that feels good," she moaned, breath coming faster.

Her ass was riding him pretty good now, sliding up and down over a hand's width on his rigid cock. Thorburn took his left hand and rubbed and massaged her lovely breasts, twisting and tweaking at the hardened little points of her nipple, while his right thumb continued to stroke and squeeze her clit. She shoved the edge of his cloak in her mouth to muffle her moans, her breath ragged and rapid, her eyes unfocused, staring at the ceiling, riding his cock harder and faster. Her sex was leaking copious amounts of fluid on the base of Thorburn's cock, soaking the hair and running down the crease of his ass. She was close, so close.

At that moment, Thorburn began flicking at the turgid shaft of her clit with his thumbnail and she exploded. She sank onto his cock to the balls and her ass twitched about his prick, sucking at it like she was trying to draw his cum from his balls, which is what it did. He thrust upwards against her, groaning softly as she felt spurt after spurt of his hot cum bathe her asshole with his milky cream.

Ailene put her head down on Thorburn's chest, gasping, trying to catch her breath.

"Okay, that was powerful," she panted. "Totally unexpected, but powerful. I canna believe you used the butter!"

"Well did you think I was going to eat it for a little snack when we were done?"

"I did nae think of it, really. I never would have thought of it for that. Who knew butter could be so useful in other ways."

Thorburn stood up and lifted Ailene to her feet, easily. He took some rags he'd brought with him and wiped them both off. She sat down and put on her stockings and shoes. After he was dressed, he helped her tie her stays and adjust her dress.

"I hoped you might be a little busy down here this afternoon. I made a list of our stores and what we need," Thorburn said, handing her a list. "You might want to add a little more butter to the list."

"I'll make note of it," she said dryly.

"Oh, I've got one other item for the list; give it here," he said, taking it back.

He scratched one other item on the list and handed it back. He left first. She stayed and patted down her hair, made sure that her clothes were straight and orderly. She blew out the candle and bringing the one she'd carried down with her, closed and locked the door. On the way up the stairs, she was aware of the fluids leaking down her legs from her sex and ass, both his and hers with maybe a little butter thrown in. She looked at the last item he'd added to the list.

2 silver coins.

***********

After leaving the armory, Stuart had gone out with 7 other men-at-arms, including Bjarke to several nearby crofts t to gather their tithings to the clan. While all were relatively close, it was after supper when they returned. After finding some food in the kitchen, Stuart went to his room. The fireplace was lit and warm. Ailene had a tub of water set up for him to wash the dust of the road off, with two pails of water heating by the fire.

Ailene was sitting on the edge of the bed in her shift with something in her hands, which it appeared she was squeezing.

"Evening my love. What are you doing?" he asked.

"Frang gave me these bags with seeds in them," showing him, "I'm to squeeze them each night to strengthen my wrists, hands and arms for the fencing," she replied.

"I can give you something else to squeeze, my wife," Stuart said, smiling.

"I'm sure you can, husband. You frequently do. Why don't you sit in the tub and I'll wash you off."

Stuart divested himself of his clothes and sat down in the tub. Ailene brought the warm water over and poured some in until Stuart indicated it was warm enough. She left the remainder by the fire, came over, knelt down beside him and with a wash cloth, wiped down his hair, face and neck. She rinsed the cloth, and started wiping down his chest and back. She rinsed again and reached for his genitalia. He grabbed her and lifted/pulled her into the tub, splashing water on the floors.

"Stuart! I'm wearing my shift!" she said, slapping at his shoulder.

"Aye, have you seen how lovely you are in the damp clothes? They hide and expose at the same time. Tis a most enjoyable contrast," he murmured, then kissing her while pulling her against him.

She kissed him back and she felt his arm under her shift, sliding up her legs to grasp her ass. She reached down and felt his growing cock, nearly half ripe for her.

"What do you plan to do with that thing, husband?" she whispered.

"Well, maybe you could start your squeezing exercises," Stuart said.

"I dinna know. Frang told me to squeeze as hard as I can for 20-30 seconds before I relax. I'm thinking I might squeeze a mite too hard and you'd pop like a strawberry."

"You could always squeeze with something other than your hand," he suggested. "You do that exercise quite well already."

"Aye. I do, and dinna you forget it. Give me a hand with this."

She reached for the bottom of her shift and pulled it to her waist, Stuart helping in the back. While he held it up to her breasts, she reached down for his erection and placing it at the entrance to her sex, slowly sank down on his shaft, sloshing water until she was at the root of his nice prick. Then she dropped the edge of her shift and placed his hand on her water dampened breast, the nipples already rising to stiffened buds. She put her hands around his neck and kissed his neck from shoulder to his ear. He shivered when her tongue tickled and her teeth nipped at the lobes.

"Start your exercises now," Stuart suggested. "A little squeezing would go very well right now."

She compressed the muscles in her sheath, rising up a bit, then loosening it's tight grip as she sank back down. This action was repeated again and again, although she kept increasing the length of the pressure so that she was riding his cock almost to the head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 332 milliseconds