• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Surrendering Virginity

Surrendering Virginity

As my story begins I stand on the stoop in front of a door, behind which the man who will allow me to give up my virginity awaits. This is a moment that I've been dreaming about for such a long time. My heart is aflutter and my palms are sweaty. I'm moist everywhere.

My boyfriend Charlie and I have been looking forward to this occasion for weeks. We've talked about it and I've been planning it in my head constantly. We both know I want it but we both knew it would be best if I was truly ready and prepared.

I'm wearing bright red high-heels with the sexiest spaghetti straps. White thigh-high nylons. A short plaid and pleated skirt with a white patten-leather belt, and a white blouse and matching plaid bow tie. A red bow in my blonde hair completes my school-girl look (although for the record, I am no school-girl. Certainly too old for that...)

I inhale deeply and ring the bell. I stand anxiously as I await Charlie's arrival. I adjust my outfit nervously, pulling my nylons up tight on my thighs. I quickly check my lipstick, putting my compact back in my clutch just as the door began to open.

There stood Charlie. His hair was perfect and his eyes were bright. I knew immediately that he had been preparing just as thoroughly as I had been for this life step together.

He stood just over six feet tall, well proportioned with broad shoulders and a strong frame. He was dressed in freshly pressed blue jeans and a white dress shirt with short sleeves. His bronzed body aglow as he stood barefoot looking back at me.

"You're beautiful." He said. "Please come in."

No further words were spoken.

He lived in a one room apartment so we were already essentially in his bedroom. He stood at the foot of his bed and I brought my body to his.

I wrapped my arms around him as I pressed my breasts against his torso. I looked up at his eyes as he pulled us closer and tighter. Time seemed to stand still. He leaned down and kissed me. Our lips touched. The heat of his lips on mine sent my heart aflutter once again. Our bodies adjusted as I stretched and stood tippy-toed to meet his kiss. Our lips parted and I accepted his tongue into my mouth... Our tongues wrestling passionately. I began to suckle gently on his tongue, subconsciously practicing for what I hope is to come.

I feel his hands begin to wander inquisitively from the backs of my thighs. He is touching and gently kneading every inch of my backside as he reaches up under my skirt pulling my cheeks apart, gripping them and lifting me. His right hand finds its way to my crack and his fingers begin to probe finding my thong. He slides a finger under the strip of cloth and feels my wetness.

We're still kissing passionately. I feel his hardening organ against my belly.

"Oh god. What a rush!" I think to myself as it becomes a reality. "I'm really going to make love to a man, to this beautiful man!"

I slowly grind my belly against his hardness. It's not the first time I've felt a hard-on through the fabric of a partner's trousers, but it is the first time that I knew it was actually going inside of me... I was curious about the size now, was I going to be able to accommodate him? He felt so large against my belly. I continued to grind as we kissed and my mind swirled with questions and anticipation of what was to come.

I felt his hand probe deeper into my crack. His fingers found my wetness and began to tease my sex. I wiggled until I felt his fingertips begin to open and probe my hole. I pushed myself down against them. I so wanted to feel him inside of me now.

I broke our kiss and started nibbling at his neck and working down towards his chest. I began to unbutton his shirt, slowly unwrapping and revealing his lightly haired and well defined torso. I kissed his breast as I removed his shirt. He exhaled deeply, almost a long moan as I suckled his sweet nipple.

My hands moved to his belt as I continued to tease his breasts and kiss his sexy torso. I unbuckled his belt, un-clasped his pants. I very slowly lowered his zipper.

I adjusted my position to where was sitting sideways on my knees with my face looking directly towards the package I was about to reveal. I pealed his jeans open and began to lower them. My anticipation was peaking. I couldn't wait any longer to see the cock that would be the first to penetrate my body.

I thought to myself "I must be quite a sight right now..." Here I am on my knees in front of a man lowering his trousers, still in my heels, stockings and sexy schoolgirl uniform about to reveal my boyfriends cock right here in his living room - with the blinds still open! (Granted someone would really have to be tall and really trying to look - to be able to see us - but it was still a titillating thought!)

I focused my attention on Charlie's package as I opened and began to slowly lower his pants. He was wearing no underwear. Charlie's pubic hair began to come into view. Short curly blonde hair, not bushy or matted, almost fluffy. His cock began to show. It was hard and thick, much like a good sized banana being held in a downward position by his jeans. The suspense was too much for me and I reached up grasping his belt and quickly pulled his trousers to the floor. His cock sprung out and bounced to an upward position. I just stared as it continued to bounce and sway inches from my face.

It was a truly beautiful sight. Prettier than any of the cock pictures I'd been looking at on the internet. Honestly. It was at least 7" long with a thick vein textured shaft. I looked at those veins and my mind quickly imagined the pleasure they would soon be giving me! He was cut and his cockhead was shiny and purple. Below his gorgeous manhood hung what looked like two eggs in a coin purse. I couldn't resist grasping his ballsack. I pulled and kneaded his balls as he began to moan his appreciation. I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful organ. I inhaled deeply his mild but manly scent. I grasped his shaft and stroked it gently as I continued to caress his balls. A tiny droplet was forming on his peehole. I had to make my move. I had to accept this beautiful man into my virgin body. It was time.

I gripped Charlie's cock tightly and lined the head up pointing directly at my lips. I could feel the heat radiating from his cockhead on my lips as I looked up and locked my eyes with Charlie's eyes. He smiled. I felt a renewed sense of well being as I paused at the threshold of my sexual awakening.

The droplet of pre-cum that had formed on the tip of his cock was now about to drip. I couldn't let that get away. I reached out to the droplet with the tip of my tongue and slurped it in. Then I gathered my courage and slid my lips around the whole head, engulfing it in my mouth. I sucked on his cockhead savoring the mild and wonderful flavor of his initial fluids.

Our eyes were still locked in a loving gaze as I began to explore Charlie's cock with my mouth and tongue. He was smiling genuinely, letting me know that he is appreciative of my efforts.

I popped his cockhead out of my mouth and began to lick his shaft, savoring the taste of my man. I turned my attention entirely to my exploration of his raging hard-on as he rolled his eyes back and closed them with a long sigh. I licked his cock from the tip to his balls...

I pushed Charlie back onto the bed and removed the rest of his clothes. I gazed upon him and felt pleased with my choice of him as my first.

I spread his legs and licked up and down his hard shaft, feeling every bump and vein, tasting his salty man-sweat. I popped his purple head in and out of my mouth as my tongue traveled up and down his shaft. I took his balls into my mouth one at a time as Charlie began to moan. I licked below his balls and all the way back up to his cockhead. I slurped it in again and tasted more of my man's delicious nectar. His cock was so hot in my mouth. His cockhead alone filled my mouth and I feared that I wouldn't be able to take enough of the rest of his cock to please him. I took a deep breath through my nose and began to move my head towards Charlie's torso. The bulbous head of his cock warming the back of my mouth as I tried to swallow more of this wonderful manhood. I felt my gag reflex start to kick in so I pulled back, sucking hard as I did. More taste of his sweet nectar. Yum. I could see on his shaft as I pulled back where my lipstick had marked my progress. I was on a mission now and his sweet nectar was a pleasant reward for each effort. I sucked him deep into my mouth again. I pressed slowly deeper. My reflexes relaxed a little more with each attempt. Soon my nose was buried in Charlie's pubic hair. I could feel his heat and hardness in my mouth and throat. I felt his veins and head as they careened in and out across the top of my tongue. My mouth was filling with pre-cum and my tastebuds were in heaven.

Charlie's breathing was becoming labored. As much as I wanted him to cum in my mouth right now, as much as I wanted to taste his full load in my mouth, to swirl it around and swallow it for him... I came here today to lose my virginity. I was now soaking wet and dripping myself and I didn't want him to finish without popping my cherry.

I let his cock fall from my mouth with a pop.

I stood and again locked eyes with my Charlie. I lowered and removed my thong but left the rest of my outfit on. I climbed onto the bed and straddled Charlie.

Reaching back I grasped his throbbing hard cock and brought it to my crack. His cock was wet with pre-cum and saliva so it slipped and slid easily all around my already moist crack. I continued to rub his cockhead all around my hole, masturbating myself with him as I prepared myself both physically and mentally for his impending invasion.

I leaned down and kissed Charlie's lips again, awakening him from his dream state as he too was preparing himself mentally for this moment.

I positioned the tip of his cock at my opening. The moment of truth was here. I could feel the heat of his cockhead as it pressed into my hole. I lowered my body onto his hardened shaft ever so slowly.

I felt his heat. I could feel his hardness smoothly and gently opening the gates to my most private and previously protected place. I winced as Charlie's cock stretched the muscles and skin surrounding my opening. I feared that the pain (and there was certainly pain!) would be too much - but then suddenly he was inside of me and that moment of pain immediately melted into intense pleasure! I lowered myself entirely down onto his shaft. It felt wonderful. I felt so full. The pleasure was unfathomable! I found myself wishing I'd done this years ago!

I began to ride Charlie's cock up and down. I felt every vein as he pushed in and pulled back out. It was better than I'd imagined. Our pace quickened. He began to moan again and I was starting to scream out in ecstasy (although I did my best to keep it muffled by putting my face into my shoulder.) I rode him up and down up and down. I reached back again and grabbed his balls, using them as a handle to pull his cock deeper into me.

Charlie reached up and opened my blouse. He started playing with my tits and tugging and twisting my nipples. My screams became louder as I no longer cared who heard me. I was now entirely in the throngs of passion as my body writhed in ecstasy on Charlie's magical cock!

I began to cum. As if out of nowhere. I was experiencing an orgasm the likes of which I could never have imagined. An orgasm from so deep inside of me. One spasm after another. I was releasing fluid with every spasm and my orgasm seemed to just go on and on. I'd never dreamt that an orgasm could be this intense. I just through my head back and rode wave after wave of ecstasy!

Charlie pinched and twisted my nipples just one last time as his whole body tensed and his breathing stopped. He screamed out to Jesus as I felt his cock harden and fill me with blast after blast of lava-hot liquid. He came and he came as I was still spewing my own juices. He filled me with shot after shot of his white-hot cum. I could feel it oozing out of me as he continued to pound into me.

Eventually we collapsed in a heap. His cock still buried in my formerly virginal body.

I knew at this moment that I would never be the same. I had crossed the threshold. I am now, and forever will be a cock slut. After what I've just experienced there'll be no turning back!

After a rest we showered and I did give him a blowjob to completion before I left that night. I swallowed his delicious load. That too was as enjoyable as I'd imagined.

I straightened out my outfit and kissed Charlie goodbye...

"Listen Bryanna, you're welcome to come back and visit any time you can slip away from your wife..." He said as I made my way out the door.

I casually made my way down the street towards home, my mind bathed in the delightful memories of these past few hours. My entire being felt so light that I felt like I almost skipped my way down the street. I was still dressed cute as hell in my spaghetti strap heels and short (now cum-stained) skirt, my blonde hair flowing in the breeze I was totally commando, as I'd left my thong for Charlie to keep. I could feel Charlie's seed leaking out of me as I made my way home. I felt so beautiful.

I couldn't wait to get home and share my experience with my wife. We'd both been working for weeks to put this night together. She had even helped me with my outfit and my makeup. I couldn't wait to tell her what a wonderful time I'd had with Charlie.

I was hoping she'd had just as much fun on her date!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Surrendering Virginity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds