• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kylie's Room! Pt. 01

Kylie's Room! Pt. 01

Daddy first discovered my secret just a few months after my eighteenth birthday.

The day he came home from work early, I didn't hear him wearily creak open the front door. I didn't hear him stumble up the stairs to our bedrooms, and I didn't hear his feet tread up to my bedroom door. I didn't hear him pause at the top of the stairs, wondering what the rhythmic creaking was, listening to the murmur of male voices, muted, trying to make out what they were saying. I didn't hear him crack open my door, brushing aside the little pink sign that says 'Kylie's Room!' written in glitter to turn the doorknob, didn't notice the door open just an inch, didn't see his eyes adjust to the bright light of my bedroom. Didn't hear his breath catch at the scene that played out before him...

I was on my back, splayed out on my pink and white bed. I was gripping the heart-covered sheets with my little fingers, nails all painted with rhinestones, one hand clutching a white teddy bear that daddy gave me when I started high school. 'My little angel' its chest read in silver thread. My blonde hair-- naturally blonde, but daddy had cheerfully paid for highlighting since I had started to pay attention to fashion like the other girls in my class-- swept across the lacy pillow below my head. My white, slender neck stretched out, my throat working as I gulped frantically.

Daddy's heart must have dropped to his stomach when he saw my clothes. They were unlike anything daddy had ever seen me wear. For daddy, I wore flowered sundresses, pink cotton tops, denim shorts, white socks, mary janes, sneakers, feminine baseball caps, headbands and hair clips and little things he bought me at the mall.

The day daddy came home from work early, I was wearing plastic black sandals, raised obscenely high on four inch platforms in front and eight inch heels in back. So hard to walk in, but it hardly mattered, because my feet were high in the air when daddy saw me, bobbing up and down as he drew is breath in horror. I was wearing a red patent leather microskirt, so short it barely covered me, pulled almost completely inside out above my hips. Daddy could barely tell that I was wearing anything at all from his dark doorway. There was a body blocking his view, a large, dark man, more than ten years my senior, strongly muscled and shirtless. He was between my legs, humping and grunting, groaning 'fuck... fuck...', and a loud slapping noise greeted daddy's ears as he gripped the door frame, feeling his chest tighten as his hand gripped the door, frozen.

The stranger's dark hands were gripping my tender, white thighs, spreading them wide, holding my legs up as his naked ass thrust forward.

Other men were draped around the room, fully dressed but casually stroking their penises. They sprawled out on my wooden furniture, white and trimmed in gold, bought for me when I was younger, right after mommy had left both of us. 'You're my Princess now, sweetie,' he'd whispered gently in my ear when he showed me my room for the first time. I had outgrown it, but I kept the furniture because I knew how hard daddy had worked to be able to afford it all. One of the men was resting against the vanity that held my mirror and brush, gripping his black, veiny cock firmly in one hand. The other sat on the floor, resting against a pink beanbag, half curled up and jerking himself with a glazed look in his eyes.

Two more men stood above me, obscuring my face from daddy's vision. One of them had his full weight on my bed, straining the delicate piece of furniture. His jeans and jock strap were in a heap on my floor. His naked, dark ass hovered in front of my face, hiding my tiny lips, small nose, and wide, blue eyes from daddy. Daddy couldn't see the neon red lipstick he would never dream his little girl would wear smeared across my mouth. He couldn't see the thick black mascara running down my face as tears pushed out of my eyes. He could only see the man straddling his little girl's face, pushing his monstrous cock deep into my mouth, he could only hear the gagging and choking coming from my mouth, barely recognizable as his daughter's voice, as the horrifically thick cock pushed deep, deep into my throat.

The second man was standing right next to the bed, jerking furiously, mumbling 'little whore' and sweating, before his patience broke. He stumbled forward, clamboring up on my little body, as daddy twitched reflexively to save me. He ripped off my translucent white shirt, tied up to show my navel (pierced... daddy didn't even know!), to show my red plastic push-up bra. I wanted to unclasp the bra to help him, but the man face-fucking me raised my hands up above my head and gripped them both in one hand, holding my head firmly with the other hand, cock filling my whole mouth. I could taste and smell nothing but the musk of his cock, and his pubic hair tickled my nose and chin. Drool was running in rivulets out of both sides of my mouth, and my jaw was aching.

With a grunt, my cheap plastic bra snapped open, spilling my tits out. Daddy had always worried they were too big for my slender little body, would draw too much attention from boys. I always tried to wear conservative bras and layer my shirts to avoid making daddy nervous at school-- not that it did any good. Boys noticed anyway. A boy at the bus stop had openly grabbed my breasts this morning, and I had surprised him by taking him before a garbage can and sucking him off, even letting him film it on his phone so long as he promised not to show anyone.

Now the man straddled my chest, making my bed groan dangerously, and roughly grabbed handfuls of my tits, tweaking my pink, pierced nipples, rubbing them between his thumb and fingers while he spat on my breasts noisily. Once even saliva coated my breasts, he rubbed his cock between them, fondling them so roughly tears poured from my eyes, making tracks in my mascara.

The three men fucked me, spreading my legs and lips wide, rubbing their cocks in my most innocent, treasured places. Eventually the man titfucking me grunted and gripped my tender breasts together so hard it hurt. I could feel his cock twitching, hot, in my tits, and then feel rope after rope of cum shoot onto my breasts and navel, dripping down my big, pillowy breasts, splattering my nipple piercings and running down my stomach. My breasts were covered, and when he let go of them they flopped down, droplets of cum running down their swollen sides. 'FUCK,' muttered the man whose cock was in my mouth, looking back at his friend spending himself on my breasts. Without warning, he let go of my hands, grabbed my face, and held my head to the base of his cock. The head of his cock plunged deep down my throat, widening it open so much a pronounced bulge showed on the outside of my white, pale throat. Daddy watched, beyond the shadow of the door, gripping his cock as the man spewed down my throat and into my belly. I gagged and choked, cried and squirmed, gasping to breathe, before the man pulled out and shot one last spray of cum over my lips and face. I groaned and gasped as I struggled for air, my voice hoarse and alien, drool and cum torrenting down my chin. 'Uhhh hah, hah... hah...' I gasped, swallowing what I could and letting the rest drool out of my mouth. His cock was wiped on my face, and I had to tightly squeeze my eyelids shut to avoid getting cum in my eyes. It clung to my eyelashes when I opened them again, dripping down my face like mascara. The facefucker sighed in satisfaction, wiping his cock on my tits, then casually tagged in the man in front of the mirror. 'Your turn, man,' he murmured in a low voice.

The man in front of the mirror stood up, and glancing toward him I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My lithe torso was completely covered by spunk. My breasts were red and covered in dripping semen. My legs and feet bobbed helplessly in the air while the man fucking my pussy rutted me. I looked like a drug-addicted teenage prostitute, not the sweet little girl daddy had raised... Another tear rolled out of my eye, mixing with cum.

Finally, the man by the mirror moved. He shifted me so I was partially sitting up, my arms now raised above my head. I let my body go limp and obediently obeyed their movements, still being filled. I had had many, many cocks inside of me by now, but this one was spreading me so wide I had to concentrate on it to avoid screaming every time he thrust. Now the cock drove even deeper into me as my weight shifted and I let out a moan. The man fucking my pussy chuckled and squeezed my ass affectionately.

I felt warm, big hands caress my stomach, fondling my mound and playing with the cum his friend had deposited on my body. My asscheeks spread as the man guided his cock toward my asshole, using his friend's cum to lubricate his fingers as he spread my butthole first with one finger, then two. 'This fucking whore's ass is so easy' he laughed. I was impaled on the cock in my pussy now, my ass wide open before the other man. He leaned forward, cupping my abused breasts and squeezing them as the head of his enormous cock moved inside my ass, inch by inch. I could feel the two cocks rub up against each other inside of me, so big I thought my body wouldn't be able to take one, let alone both. I moved my arms to hug the man in front of me, glancing up at the mirror, watching the both of the men fuck me. I was straddling the man in front limply while the man behind me held me and moved his hips to fuck my ass, moving me up and down on the front man's cock like a pale little cocksleeve. My skirt was inside out above my hips now, the black thong I had been wearing torn and soiled.

They worked up a rhythm, fucking me first in the ass then in the pussy, faster and faster.

Dimly noticing a light as my eyes rolled upward, I turned my head weakly to notice that the man who had cum on my tits had his phone out and was filming his friends rail me. He moved his phone slowly up and down to show every detail of my petite body, switching the phone to selfie mode to show my own face, a whorish mess of black mascara, red lipstick, and yellow-white cum. 'You like that whore?' he asked,' moving the camera down to film my tits, my stomach, and my pussy and ass getting pounded.

'Uhmmm-hm' I moan, looking at the ceiling, almost weak enough to pass out.

'Say you like it, bitch,' he commanded.

'....like it...' I whispered, my throat and jaw sore and aching. As I spoke, cum dripped down my throat, making me cough.

'Do you fucking like it or not, you dumb slut?' Said the man spreading my asshole, moving firmly inside.

'Liiiike it,' I managed, needing to please them, 'like it... like it... oh, daddy, daddy...'

Daddy jumped behind the doorway, his pants unzipped, furiously stroking as he watched his little girl get gangbanged.

'Ha ha ha, holy shit, this stupid fucking whore is calling for her daddy,' laughed the man filling my pussy.

'Daddy, daddy... ohh... daddy... hah... hahh... please... daddy...' I moaned, hiccuping the word 'daddy' every time one of them thrust inside. I could feel my pussy and ass tighten as the word escaped my lips.

'Daddy...'

'Fuck! FUCK!' groaned the man fucking my pussy, and with no warning wet warmth exploded inside me. 'Fuck, fuck... fuckkkkk' he moaned over and over again, as wave after wave of thick spunk erupted inside me, then gushed out with an embarrassing noise after his cock slumped out between my lips. The man with the phone was kneeling near me, his phone filming each gush of cum leaving my stretched, gaping pussy. I could see in his camera that it was swollen and red, my little entrance wide open.

'Look at that used cunt... shit,' said the man filming, stroking himself, slowly getting hard again.

The man who had just cum pushed himself to the end of my bed, still milking a few drops of cum from his cock. Daddy noticed it drizzle down onto my bedcovers. The last man pushed me on all fours, causing my pussy to make a sound that all six of the men laughed at as cum sprayed from it. Tears dripped down daddy's eyes. The man drilled down into my ass, pushing me flat, legs and arms spread wide, as he pounded my asshole wide. The feeling inside was hot and full, and I had had so many other cocks inside of my ass that it didn't hurt except for just a little at my stretched butthole. He slammed into me over and over again, moving my little bed, while the men laughed and filmed, made jokes and called me a whore and a slut, asking me if I liked it. From behind, the man put one hand over my throat.

'Say daddy again, whore' he commanded, and then thrust his cock inside of me.

'DADDY!' I screamed, crying it again with each thrust, while he slammed me again and again. I was positioned so daddy could finally see my face, covered in cum and make-up, and hear my every sob even as he heard the man's balls slapping against my pussy.

Finally the man came deep inside of my ass, groaning like an animal as he gushed into my stomach. Finally he pulled out, shooting one last rope on my back before collapsing next to me.

'Fuck, whore,' he said, exhausted, looking me in the face and casually kissing my mouth, pausing to lick me between my lips, '....just... FUCK.'

I didn't say anything, letting my small body collapse on the bed.

One of the men pulled out of roll of bills from his pants pocket. He slipped off the rubber band keeping them together, but held them tightly, still rolled. Sitting next to my spread ass on the bed, he placed the roll of bills into my gaping asshole and pushed.

'Holy shit,' laughed the amateur filmmaker, hovering his phone. My asshole involuntarily contracted and swallowed the roll of bills. All I could do was grunt 'uh... no...' while all of the men laughed. One of them, I couldn't tell who anymore, shoved two fingers up to the knuckle into my asshole, pushing the money deeper inside. The filmmaker got on the top of me quickly and just as quickly shoved his cock up my ass, prompting a moan from me. Another one of them held the camera while the filmmaker jerked his hips over my ass, hammering his cock. 'Fuck, this bitch's ass is too loose to cum with,' he complained, and settled with jerking the base of his cock off while I squeezed the head with my ass. Every time he thrust the money inside my ass was shoved deeper and deeper until I could no longer feel it. He came, just a little, groaning and then rolling off.

'Don't worry, slut, we paid you well,' said the man who had fucked my pussy. The phone camera hovered by my face, and the man reached out and slapped my face. 'Say thanks, you dumb dirty bitch.'

'Thank you,' I replied meekly.

'Say 'thanks, daddy',' said the man who had sprayed cum on my tits. I looked at him and realized he was jerking off, his dick right at eye level.

'Thank you, daddy,' I whispered, and the man came again, spraying one shot on my mouth and tits.

'You're welcome, you fucking whore.'

The phone shut off and the men moved toward my bedroom door. Daddy backed up quietly, moving into the shadows of the hall.

'Work on tightening up that cumhole of yours, you're getting loose,' one of them recommended over his shoulder.

I slumped on the bed, spent. My small body moved raggedly as I just lay, catching my breath. I glanced at the pink clock next to my bed, realized that daddy would be home soon, and quietly sat up. I took the white teddy bear with silver thread and used it to blot cum dripping from my pussy and ass. They had been so much rougher than normal today... I wasn't sure how I would get the money out of my ass. It wasn't that hard to hide my slutty clothes from daddy ever since I had started doing his laundry to help out with chores, but I needed to get the make-up and cum off of my body before he came home. Daddy had to work long hours to support us both, and he trusted me to take care of the little house since mommy had gone. I needed to start cooking dinner soon.

Sitting up, I slipped off my sandals, slid them under my bed with with one foot, and started to strip off my tiny skirt. It was covered with cum, but it wasn't torn. Hopefully it wouldn't be stained. The bra had been snapped, but it was cheap, and I could get another off the internet easily with the money I had been paid. The thong had been snapped in half and I dropped it, arm still shaking, into the small plastic waist-bin next to my vanity mirror. I stood in front of the mirror, opening a drawer and taking out a small package of wipes. I looked at myself in the mirror. My naked body, slender and so petite with large breasts, was still covered in spunk. My blue eyes were red from crying, my hair was matted and tangled, and my breath was still coming in quiet gasps. My face was the worst, though, a blur of red, black, and yellow. I was dabbing at my cheek with the wipe when a movement in the mirror caught my eye.

I spun around in horror as the door creaked open. Standing there, pants open and hand gripping his cock, was...

'Daddy!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kylie's Room! Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds