• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Long Weekend in May Ch. 02

A Long Weekend in May Ch. 02

David had already got dinner on the table, on the back patio, when we arrived. It was pretty warm. Fortunately, we had all dressed for the temperature. Evie and I were in sun dresses, and so was Megan. David and Richard were wearing shorts and T-Shirts, so everyone was pretty comfortable. We set an oscillating fan going to keep the air moving on the patio.

Richard is David's older brother. He's 54, four years older than David, and about 40 pounds lighter. He looks like a runner, and he is. Probably 5 foot 11 inches, like David. Megan is taller, more than six feet, maybe 6 feet 2 inches. She's really long and lean, with long, long legs, very slender, small breasts, brown-blonde hair, and brown eyes.

Richard is only working part-time these days, under contract, as an accountant, supplementing the teams at other accounting firms. Megan has a more high-powered (higher paying) job at the regional office of David's bank.

David had some New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc open, really cold, which we all loved. Introductions were made, and we sat down around the patio table, for a feast that David had already set out: chicken satay skewers, grilled vegetables, deep fried risotto balls, a selection of olives as finger-food, and a box of chocolates for dessert.

We were at our round patio table, in this order, clockwise: Me, Megan, Richard, Evie, David. It was a glass table, with some general lighting over the patio. So, it was a bit dark. But David was next to me, and Evie was next to him, and Richard was next to Evie.

Dinner was delicious. So easy, and so tasty. We passed things around, back and forth, chatting about this and that. Richard was a bit of an aesthete, an observer, rather than a flashy fellow. Megan was quite chatty, didn't mind being the center of attention. Since all but Richard were VERY social, the conversation flowed freely.

After we'd brushed off a couple of bottles of the Sauvignon Blanc, we moved on to some Argentine Malbec ... rich, red, round. Everyone was feeling fine.

The conversation continued unabated. And I noticed, glancing to my right, through the glass table, that Evie's sun dress seemed to be riding up. I could see David and Richard noticing, too. But there was nothing to create a lull in the chatter. I glanced to my right again a few minutes later, and I could clearly see that Evie's dress was pulled high enough for Richard and David to both see her bush. And both were glancing down in its direction.

David, next to me, looked at me. I smiled at him, and watched him put his hand on Evie's leg. David's brother, Richard, saw that whole exchange.

David put his hand on Evie's thigh, a few inches above her knee. Evie looked at me, and I smiled. And Evie took David's hand and slid it up her leg until it was in contact with her hairy pussy. Richard's eyes, watching, widened. But nobody said anything.

By this time, we were on to the chocolates, relishing them with the red wine.

"Oh, my God," said Edie. "Look at the time. I have to open tomorrow. Who's going to drive me home?"

Evie looked me in the eyes, and I nodded to her. Richard, eagle-eyed, saw the look pass between us.

David looked me in the eye and said, "I will, if it's OK with Karen."

"It's OK with me," I said.

Evie rose and said, "It was so great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again on the weekend."

"Of course," said Richard.

"David and I will be back by lunch-time on Saturday," said Megan. "Let's plan an afternoon and evening together ... here, OK, David and Karen?"

"Sure," I said.

"Great," said David, standing up. "Let's go, Evie."

And they were off.

Richard, Megan, and I continued to sip wine and nibble on chocolates. It was almost 10:00 PM. David and Evie had been gone for an hour.

Megan asked, "How long does it take to get to Evie's place?"

"About 10 minutes," I said.

"They've been gone a good while," said Richard. "I hope they're OK."

"I'm sure they're fine," I said. "So, while we're here together, tell me about when you were kids. I didn't meet David until we were in college together."

Megan said, "Oh, little Davy was always following us around, spying on me and Richard."

"Spying? What were you doing?" I asked.

"Usual teenager stuff," said Richard.

"He told me he used to follow you guys around, and he said you were never mean to him. I don't think David thought you knew he was there," I said.

"We knew he was there," said Richard, smiling.

"Richard was 16, and I was 18, about to graduate high school," said Megan. She stretched her long legs before her and put them up on an empty chair next to Richard.

"David was only 12, just a kid," said Richard.

"But he loved to watch," said Megan.

"Watch what?" I asked.

"Watch me and Megan," said Richard.

"Little Davy thought he was so subtle," said Megan. "But Richard and I knew he was there. He was always there, watching us."

"If you knew he was watching, what would you do?" I asked. I was thinking about what David might be doing with Evie, and that turned me on, a little.

"Megan would put on a show for him, and for me," said Richard.

"Look, Karen, we're all grown-ups now, right?" asked Megan.

"Of course," I said.

"Stuff happens when we're kids and it can map out our lives, you know?"

"Did something bad happen," I asked.

"No," said Richard. "Nothing bad happened."

"I was a little older than Richard, and that was sort of naughty to start with," said Megan. "I was sort of naughty. Knowing that little Davy was watching made it seem all the naughtier, that's all."

"Megan likes to show-off, and I like to watch," said Richard. "We don't need to go any farther than that. David liked to watch the show in secret."

Feeling bold, I said, "I like to watch, myself."

Richard asked, "What do you watch?"

"Well," I said, suddenly a bit self-conscious, but still bold, wanting to 'play with the older kids.' Do we ever grow out of that feeling? "I've watched David, and my Mum."

Richard looked sharply at me. "David WITH your Mum?"

I was silent a moment, wondering if I would regret what I'd said, then spoke, "OK, here's the deal: I love David, and my Mum, and Evie, and everyone else can go to Hell, and I'll take them there, if they try to hurt us."

Megan smiled at me. "We don't want to hurt anyone. We live our lives a particular way, that's all. I like to perform, and Richard likes to watch."

Richard said, "We wouldn't say that much, if we weren't family. And if it wasn't clear that you're OK with some extra-curricular activity, like David taking off with your friend Evie."

"You don't need to tell us about that," said Megan. "Don't worry."

"I'm not worried," I said. "I just want to make sure we all love and trust one another. I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want you hurting us."

Richard said, "David's my brother. I love him, and I would never do anything to harm him."

"Little Davy helped make me what I am today," said Megan. "Knowing he was watching shaped our lives, mine and Richard's, as teenagers and as adults."

"Are you OK explaining that to me, a little?" I asked.

Richard and Megan exchanged glances. Megan, sitting to my left, nodded to Richard, and raised her left knee, so her sun dress fell back, and rested both her fee on the empty chair to Richard on Richard's left.

"Well, Megan was a little older than me. I felt lucky to hook up with her. She ... introduced me to sexuality ... I think that's fair, isn't it, Megan?" asked Richard.

"Richard was this gorgeous boy," said Megan. "I claimed him before any of my girlfriends could. But, from the start, his brother, little Davy, followed us around."

"David thought he was some sort of super-secret spy guy, at 12. But we always knew he was there," said Richard.

"So I put on a show," said Megan. The knee of her leg closes to me was pulled up. But I could see that her dress was hitched up almost around her waist. God, her legs were long. I couldn't see anything, but I'm sure that Richard, next to her, must have been able to see right up to ...

"For a year, that's the habit we fell into," said Richard. "Since we knew David was watching in secret."

Megan's hand fell between her long legs. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could guess. Richard was staring between his wife's legs, even as he continued talking to me.

"I got so used to watching, and Megan got so used to showing off," said Richard. "It made us laugh to think David was learning about sex from us."

Megan's hand was obviously moving between her legs. Richard's right hand fell into his lap, and squeezed his crotch. They must have thought I couldn't see what was going on, in the dark.

"And what did you think David was doing, spying on you, out there in the dark?" I asked.

Megan said, "I thought he was masturbating, watching us. Is that a bad thing to say? Richard and I are married, and David's his brother. It's just a kid thing."

Richard didn't say anything.

"Megan," I said. "Are you fingering yourself now?" I asked, calmly.

Silence.

"It's totally OK, Megan, but are you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Richard?" I asked. "What do you usually do when Megan does this?"

Silence.

"He masturbates," said Megan.

"You're OK with that, Megan?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. It's what we do."

"Richard," I said firmly. "Take your penis out of your shorts and masturbate."

"What! No!" gasped Richard.

"You like to watch. I like to watch. If Megan doesn't mind?" I asked.

"Really?" Richard asked. "You'd be OK with that?"

"I would," I said. Megan smiled at me.

Richard, looked at me again, then at his wife, and did as I asked. He pulled his shorts and underpants down past his hips to expose his semi-hard penis, uncircumcised, looking a little longer than David's, and he began working his hand along its length, up and down. Megan's hand between her legs began to move faster.

I watched for a moment. Richard pumping away, Megan rubbing away. And I wondered if I should participate in some way, instead of just watching and encouraging.

"Megan, may I rub you, with my fingers, down there?" I asked.

Both Richard and Megan stopped moving for a moment, and their eyes went wide. Megan said, "I guess. That's something new."

I reached my hand between Megan's legs, found her wet, lightly-haired pubis, and began to rub. Megan took her hands away, and grasped the arms of her chair.

"Oh, my God!" said Richard.

Megan was very wet. Not very hairy, and it was easy to find her clitoris. Since she was well-lubricated, it didn't take me long to bring her to climax.

"Ahhhh!" exhaled Megan, stretching her legs out straight before her, as I continued to rub.

Then, Megan suddenly leaned from her chair and put Richard's penis in his mouth, as he ejaculated.

"There!" gasped Richard.

Megan swallowed. 'Now you know all about what we do," she smiled. "Karen, is it OK to use a napkin to clean up?"

"I'm washing them anyway," I said. "So go ahead."

Megan took her napkin and wiped off her lips, and carefully cleaned Richard's penis.

"That was wonderful," said Richard. "Such a surprise."

"I'm your sister-in-law, not some prudish judge," I said. "If you get off while your wife masturbates, I'm happy, and I'm happy I could help. It was quite exciting."

"Thank you," said Richard. "Thank you."

"And, after this, you're OK with David and I going off to the meeting tomorrow, an overnight out-of-town?" asked Megan.

"Is this the most that could happen?" I asked. "You might put on a show, David might watch and masturbate, and maybe you let him finish in your mouth?"

"Maybe. That's what we do," said Megan.

"And Richard," I asked. "You're OK with that, too? Your little brother?

"Little Davy," smiled Megan.

Richard nodded. "I'm sure he masturbated watching us, when we were kids. If that's what it comes to now, and Megan finishes him in her mouth, I'm OK with that. I love my wife, and he's my little brother."

"Then I'm OK with the night away," I said. "I think it would be good for you to remind him where he came from, this weekend."

"Is it OK for us to go to bed, now?" asked Megan.

"Yeah, I'm totally drained," laughed Richard.

"Sure. I'll wait up for David," I said. "We'll see you and David off in the morning, Megan, then the rest of us will figure out how to spend our day. Evie and I have the shop covered for the weekend."

"Don't tell him we talked, Karen," said Megan. "I'll tell him tomorrow. It'll be a surprise."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Long Weekend in May Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds