• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Hours

After Hours

All characters age 18 or older.

*****

He didn't think she was onto him. He was wrong.

It had started out innocently enough. A day trip into the village to look around. That's all it was. He hadn't gone there looking for a woman. He just happened to notice the cute little book store and thought he'd have a look around. That's when he spotted her, descending a rolling ladder from a high shelf.

She was a striking beauty. Long toned legs gracefully dominated each step they encountered. A flowing blue mini-dress accentuated her amazing hourglass physique. With each step her large firm and very natural C-Cup breasts jiggled and drew the wandering gaze. A classically beautiful face with the most intense blue eyes he'd ever seen was framed by long wavy black hair. He was in love.

Did that mean he was going to talk to her like a mature reasonable adult? Hell no. He hung around watching her. He came back day after day. He would watch her well past the part where it would be considered stalking. One day, feeling particularly bold, he stayed after closing. Watching her work he became lost in her movements. So lost in fact he knocked over a stack of books getting her attention.

"You know you're not supposed to be here this late."

Damn, she'd caught him again.

"I'm sorry," he replied.

"How many times do I need to tell you? Just because you have a little crush on me doesn't mean you can break the rules."

He was really that obvious, huh? Judging by her tone the feelings were not reciprocal. Grabbing him by the arm she dragged him to the front door.

"Don't let me catch you in here again."

She gave his ass a hard wack and shoved him out the door. He never knew how powerful a woman could be. It only made him love her more. He would stay late whenever he dared. She would catch him of course and ask him to leave. He knew he was getting on her nerves but he couldn't help himself. Finally, she had enough.

"Come with me," she snapped leading him through the store to a rear store room.

She grabbed a length of hemp rope. What was that for? They continued out the back door to the rear alley. She spun him around and pinned him against the wall. Forcing his hands behind his back she began to wrap the rope around his wrists immobilizing them. Next, she turned to his legs. Once he was secure she sat him down next to the trashcans.

"The cops will be here soon."

She went back in, leaving him alone.

"Damn."

What was she going to do about that boy? She knew tonight was only a temporary fix. He would be back. He was cute enough but he was so unruly. If only he would obey. She started picking up the books she had been forced to abandon when she'd seen him yet again. One caught her eye. Rewriting the Mind: The Power of Sexual Hypnosis by Dr. Molly Stephens. Now there was an idea.

A restraining order. That was just great. Now he looked like a crazy stalker. The fact he was breaking into the store to see here again was irrelevant. He made his way into the stacks. There she was: on the ladder in the same dress as the first day he'd seen her.

"You shouldn't be here," she scolded.

"I'm sorry, I'll go."

"Although that will make this a lot easier. I've found a way to make you more obedient. I've recently read a book on hypnosis."

"Hypnosis? That stuff doesn't work."

"Oh no? Are you so sure?"

Was he?

"All I need you to do is stare at me ... stare wherever you like ... it's not difficult to stare, is it?"

No, it wasn't.

"Don't fight it ... just let go ... surrender to me ... no more thinking. No more thoughts. Nothing in that head of yours but my thoughts and my will. Such a good boy. Now sleep."

He awoke with a start. When had he fallen asleep. When had he even made it home for that matter? Shaking his head, he looked around and came to a startling conclusion: he hadn't. He was in someone's cluttered office. Oh God, it was full of books. Had he snuck into her office? Had she seen him yet? He had to get out of here.

He tried to jump up but found he couldn't. looking down he saw he was bound with old hemp rope to a wooden chair.

"What the hell?"

The door opened and she entered.

"Good, you're awake."

"I don't understand. What's going on?"

"No I don't suppose you would. Not with all the tweaking I've done."

"What?"

"Messing with your memory was the easy part."

"What do you mean?"

"What is my name?"

"Mistress. Why did I call you that?"

"Because that's my name now. The only name you'll ever remember anyway. What's yours?"

"Slave. No, it's not ... it's ... Slave."

"That's a good start. Completing your training however will take a little more work."

She closed the office door and locked it. Sauntering over to the desk she picked up a bottle emptying its contents onto a rag. She then forced the rag down between her breasts. As he watched in a combined state of arousal and confusion she marched over and straddled his lap.

"Take a deep breath for mistress."

She grabbed his head and shoved it deep into her breasts. The sickly-sweet smell of the chemical filled his nose. It, mixing with the heat from her breasts and lack of fresh air, was making his mind feel very fuzzy. He felt like he was about to pass out. Before that could happen however he was pulled free. He gasped for breath as she leaned in and whispered seductively into his ear.

"Slave belongs to Mistress. Slave has no other life apart from Mistress. Slave obeys Mistress completely. Repeat it back to me."

"What? No."

"You will."

She shoved his head back in. The fumes continued to weaken his mind. Pulled back out she repeated her commands.

"Repeat."

"No."

She repeated this two more times.

"Repeat."

"Slave belongs to Mistress. Slave has no other life apart from Mistress. Slave obeys Mistress completely."

"Good. Again."

They did, three more times.

"Now repeat this. Slave loves Mistress and no one but Mistress. Slave works for Mistress at her store. Slave lives with Mistress in her apartment. Slave worships Mistress as her sex slave."

"Slave loves Mistress and no one but Mistress. Slave works for Mistress at her store. Slave lives with Mistress in her apartment. Slave worships Mistress as her sex slave."

"Very good. Now repeat."

Another three times she repeated this process. Each time he spoke the words it felt less and less he was just parroted her words and more like he was repeating an important truth.

"You are Slave. I am Mistress. Repeat."

"I am Slave. You are Mistress."

"Excellent. Again."

By the time the next three cycles were done Slave was having trouble keeping his eyes open or focusing on Mistress's words.

"Just look into my eyes slave. Just look into my eyes and get lost in them. Let my words become your world. You're gonna take a little nap now. When you wake up you'll have no memories of your old life. You will be Slave and I will be Mistress and that's all there is to it. Now sleep. Sleep for Mistress and start your new life."

Slave gave up the fight and fell into a deep sleep.

Most people liked to stretch when they woke up. Slave did not. He knew it would do him no good. It's impossible to stretch when your body's bound up by hemp rope like a cooking sausage. This was the way Mistress liked to keep him that way after sex. She would then hold him close all night. Right now, she was in the shower preparing for work. God, he wished he could join her.

Mistress soon emerged in all her natural glory. Smiling she sauntered over to him and placed a long, wet kiss on his mouth.

"I guess I'd better untie you now."

"Only if you want to take me with you."

"What if I just want to take you?"

"I'm OK with both."

They went through this little game each morning the store was open. She was soon dressed and pulling his ropes free. While she tucked it away under the bed until they needed them again that night he changed into his clothes. They then took the stairs from the apartment to the store below.

She would then lock him away in her office to spend his day working away as her bookkeeper. He would stay there until closing time. As soon as the last customers were gone she'd lead him out into the main store and off into the stacks. There she'd fuck his brains out. As he lay there exhausted and weak she would place the chloroformed rag in between her breasts. Then he'd get a face full. Once the fumes took effect she would have him repeat his mantra.

"Slave belongs to Mistress. Slave has no other life apart from Mistress. Slave obeys Mistress completely."

It was true and he loved it that way.

*

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Hours

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds