• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Carmela is Abducted by Aliens Ch. 01

Carmela is Abducted by Aliens Ch. 01

Carmela arrived home and took the short walk from the door of her sports car to the front door of her big country house. Her heels clicked along the marble floor as she reached into the fridge for some wine, throwing her car keys on the worktop and then pouring a large glass.

Turning to go through to the lounge she realised the house was very quiet, where were the girls?

As soon as the thought entered her mind there was a flash of white light, Carmela turned to face it but it was blinding, and in the next moment the wine glass smashed on the floor as an alien hand reached out to her temple and took control of her mind.

Carmela awoke in a large room that she hadn't seen before, immediately memories of her abduction flooded in to her mind. Looking around the room it looked to be made of metal all around it, with a door at one side and some kind of control panel. In the middle of the room was a large bed which was low to the ground and covered in white plastic sheets that looked like shiny latex.

Carmela investigated by the door, as she approached she could feel some kind of energy field that prevented her from approaching too close. The door slid open and in walked a single alien figure.

Carmela looked at the alien, he was shorter than she was, humanoid with short legs and long arms. His skin was a grey colour and his frame wirey, though muscles were clearly evident, a very lean figure. His head was proportionally larger, with large black eyes and a small mouth, the cranium was large and protruded forward slightly above those huge eyes.

Oddly Carmela felt calm in his presence. She became aware of a tingling sensation at her neck, her hands reached up and she felt the metal collar that was attached to her completely naked body. She looked down and realised that her pubic hair had been completely shaven off. She then heard her Alien Master for the first time.

"Carmela, using the collar I send my thoughts to you and you will obey me, won't you?"

Carmela found herself nodding in agreement and felt her pussy getting extremely wet.

"You are conditioned to obey my commands" continued the Alien.

Carmela simply stood with her legs open shoulder width apart as the Alien then walked towards her.

"In a moment, you will kneel and use your hands and mouth to pleasure my cock."

Carmela nodded in agreement, the Alien now right in front of her, seemingly savouring her appearance, he did this for a couple of minutes. "Begin" came the Alien voice that was being telepathically communicated to her through the metal collar.

Carmela dropped to her knees and instinctively pulled at the tight shorts the Alien wore, the material reminded her of latex, and peeled away from the Aliens cock easily. His cock was huge, like a human cock but longer and thicker, it was also hairless with a large pink bell-end.

Carmela placed the cock in her hands and began to pump the shaft with one hand, whilst spitting in her hand and massaging the head with the other. Looking up to her Alien master obediently as she played she could feel the Alien's pleasure and desires through the telepathy. He was enjoying her stimulation and she felt her clit rock hard and standing proud from her pussy.

Carmela maintained eye contact as she wrapped her mouth round the cock. Its taste was extremely salty, sour, but she did not flinch as she took the cock deeper and deeper. Able to instantly read the Alien masters thoughts she changed her pace, depth and use of her tongue to satisfy him. He looked down at her, beautiful brown hair and skin, deep brown eyes, slender figure.

Alien hands grabbed her hair and pushed her onto the cock, she gagged hard each time her Master pumped his cock into her mouth and struggled to fit the huge cock in her wet warm mouth, tears welled in her eyes and eventually trickled down her cheeks caused by the gagging and deep usage of her throat.

Carmela felt her Alien master will her to pull her head back and open her mouth and she did so instantly, Alien Master rewarded her with a thick rope of alien cum over her left eye and cheek, with plenty spraying into her mouth, the second spurt went in her hair across her face to her chin, and a third all over her right cheek and in her mouth. Carmela swallowed the cum and remained kneeling.

Alien eyes looked down at her, she could sense his satisfaction as he looked at her cum covered face, some of the cum on her chin oozing down onto her breasts.

"All fours on the bed Carmela" she was telepathically commanded, and she complied instantly. Alien Master watched as he saw her fine figure move to the bed and then bend forward exposing her holes. The beautiful site had him instantly hard. His species could regain erection and cum huge amounts over and over.

Holding his huge cock, he pushed into Carmela, Carmela felt a mix of pleasure and pain as the Alien pumped her hard from the get go. He pulled her head back so he could view the thick oozing cum on her face and in her hair. The harder and more brutal he fucked Carmela the more pleasure he felt. Carmela's body was in pain from the hard thrusts but the telepathic feedback of his pleasure overwhelmed her. She felt Alien hands now tightly squeeze her big boobs and felt her Alien Master cum hard in her, they both fell forward with Carmela laying under him panting.

Alien Master paused for a minute looking down at his beautiful, pleasurable prize. he stood, and placing a hand on Carmela's shoulders issued one more telepathic instruction.

"shhhhh calm Carmela, sleep Carmela sleep"

Carmela's eyes closed and the telepathic link was broken. Alien Master kept is eyes on her as he left her cell. He smiled to himself as he walked the corridors of the ship, this was a long voyage and Carmela was one of his many slaves. Carmela slept contentedly, completely unaware that this sequence had played out hundreds of times on the long space voyage and oblivious to the never-ending cycle of sleep, and being awoken periodically to fulfil Masters sexual needs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Carmela is Abducted by Aliens Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 857 milliseconds