• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 02

Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 02

123

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Nervous?"

The words startled Iris West out of her thoughts, causing her to jump a little and rapidly blink. Once she was properly out of her own head Iris focused on the beautiful woman in front of her, and the smirk on her face which caused a little tingle of fear and excitement to rush through her body.

Fear because Caitlin Snow truly looked like her Earth 2 doppelgänger Killer Frost in that moment, and excitement because she knew she had nothing to fear from the other woman, and Caitlin was merely looking at her endearingly, which was a welcome addition to what had once been a platonic friendship.

"No." Iris lied, and then added, "No, I just... it's been a long day."

"Tell me about it." Caitlin sighed, "This whole being a hero thing is hard."

"But you're so good at it." Iris insisted, "No way Barry could have succeeded without you."

"I doubt that. But it was nice to help." Caitlin admitted, the two friends turned lovers sharing a smile before the white-haired girl leaned in and added, "And for the record... I'm nervous. This is kind of a big deal, you know?"

"I know." Iris agreed softly.

It really was, considering this was their first official date. Or at least the first official date in public. They'd spent the last two weeks hanging out in each other's apartments, watching movies and mostly eating take-out whenever they weren't working.

Or having sex. And it was pretty obvious they were both nervous, but Iris wanted to do her best to hide it as she knew Caitlin was self-conscious enough about her new look, many of the people at the restaurant quitely leaving when they arrive as it was obvious from her incredibly pale skin, and the way she instantly froze a few drinks, Caitlin was a Meta-human.

Deciding it might be better to come clean Iris admitted, "I'm nervous too, but I'm also excited. It's not every day I get to have a first time, and my first date with another girl is pretty special. And it's even better than I could imagine because it's with you."

Caitlin smiled and then took Iris's hand, "I feel the same way."

Iris smiled back and squeezed Caitlin's hand. Then the two of them just stared at each other from across the table while holding hands for a few long seconds, the two women just enjoying each other's company.

Then their waiter came and after blushing slightly and turning their attention to their menus they ordered and then started making small talk, mostly about Iris's work at the paper. Iris gave Caitlin plenty of opportunity to talk about herself, but she always deflected, which didn't bode well.

Iris knew Caitlin had been struggling to adapt to her new body, and that the other girl didn't like to talk about it, especially now they were officially dating.

As worrying as that was the fact that she deflected a conversation about her work suggested Caitlin hadn't made much progress on their latest 'big bad' or the attempts to turn herself back into her 'normal' form, and while Iris maintained that Caitlin's 'Killer Frost' form was awesome and allowed her to do a lot of good selfishly Iris wanted to be able to kiss her girlfriend. But there was something else, the reporter in her telling Iris that Caitlin was holding back something from her.

There was indeed something on Caitlin's mind, and shortly after their meal arrived, she blurted out, "So... have you told anyone about... you know, us?"

"No." Iris frowned, "Why? Has someone said anything?"

"No. Not... not exactly." Caitlin said, before admitting, "It's I just a kind of had a weird conversation with your Dad, and I kind of got the impression that he knows."

"Well he is a detective. I would be disappointed if he couldn't figure it out." Iris grinned, before quickly adding, "Wait, just how weird was this conversation?"

"Oh... you know, just..." Caitlin stalled for time, again debating what to say, before opting for the truth, "He asked me if you were seeing anyone, and I basically said it was up to you to tell him. Then he smiled and reminded me he taught you how to shoot."

"Yeah, he knows." Iris smirked after a brief pause, and then when Caitlin groaned she added, "What? That was just him playing the Dad card. All of my previous boyfriends basically got the same speech, and they weren't superheroes."

"I'm... I'm not..." Caitlin stammered, not really wanting to have this conversation again. Then she latched onto another part of Iris's words, "Wait, so I'm your boyfriend now? Erm, girlfriend?"

Suddenly very aware they hadn't officially had that conversation yet Iris bit her lip and said, "Well, we should probably go on a few more dates before using the word out loud, but yeah. Basically. Unless you want to avoid labels or something, in which case I don't mind."

"I'm okay with labels." Caitlin said quickly, "Or at least that one."

The two girls smiled softly at each other, gently reached for the other's hand and then Iris said, "Good."

Then Caitlin asked, "So, do you think your Dad will kill me?"

"No." Iris laughed, took her hand back, and then when she saw Caitlin was serious added, "No, he loves you. Not like I do, but whenever we've talked about you in the past he's always had nice things to say about you."

"Oh, so only he had good things to say?" Caitlin teased.

"Pretty much." Iris teased back, giving Caitlin a fond smile.

After returning that smile Caitlin asked, "So, who else do you think really knows?"

Iris thought for a minute, and then said, "Maybe the Wellses, although Harry probably wouldn't care, and Jesse is probably either waiting for us to come out to say anything, or... distracted."

Caitlin frowned, "Distracted?"

"What, you have a notice what's going with her and my baby brother?" Iris murmured.

"Wally?" Caitlin softly exclaimed with genuine surprise, "Huh... isn't she a bit young for him?"

"Not really." Iris shrugged, "It's easy to forget but Wally is closer to Jesse's age then ours."

"I guess you're right." Caitlin said.

"You really had no idea?" Iris pushed after a couple of seconds of silence, "They've been super obvious."

"Well, I've been a little preoccupied." Caitlin said coldly.

"Of course you have..." Iris said softly, quickly searching for something to defuse the tension that was now between them. Luckily she found one, "And hey, I can guarantee Wally has no clue about us."

This succeeded in making Caitlin smile, and then as soon as possible she asked, "What about Barry?"

There was maybe a second or two of silence, and then both women burst out laughing at the idea that Barry Alan would be able to pick up on the change between them.

True, Caitlin hadn't known him that long, but Iris assured her that he had never been good with subtlety and had always been adorably clueless about when it came to people's feelings.

After all, he hadn't realised that both of them at one point would have said yes if he had the nerve to ask them out, and had even considered doing it themselves. Although they were glad they hadn't, as they might not be here otherwise.

The night then went on like that for sometime, the two girls swapping stories, making each other laugh, and generally enjoying the meal, and most importantly each other's company.

It meant so much to Caitlin, because maybe for the first time since going through her transformation she felt normal again Well, maybe she had felt kind of normal on the unofficial dates she'd had with Iris, and all those times they had sex, but this was different.

This was public. In the real world where anyone could see, making this thing between them much more real. The only problem was that for most of the meal they could have been mistaken as just friends, and there was a part of Caitlin which longed for that simplicity. At least until she walked Iris to her door. Then friends was the last thing she wanted.

"So here we are." Caitlin mumbled when they arrived.

"Here we are." Iris nodded in agreement.

There was a brief silence between them and then Caitlin admitted, "You know, the old me would have never had sex on the first date. Not even if I had slept with the guy previously. And the whole sleeping with someone first happen once, and that was with Ronnie, and... I don't know. I guess I was just a traditional girl at heart."

"Hey." Iris said softly, stepping closer, "You can still be a traditional girl if you want. I don't mind. I keep telling you, just because you're different doesn't mean you're different. We can wait as long as you want."

There was another brief pause, and then Caitlin slowly step forward, looked Iris right in the eye and said, "The villain in me wants to take you right up against this door where anyone could see."

"Or we could do that." Iris smiled softly, then when Caitlin lowered her head and looked nervous again, Iris took hold of her chin, lifted up and told the other girl, "Hey, how about a compromise. You come inside and we can just talk. Or we can... 'just talk'. Whatever you want."

Yet another pause, then Caitlin gulped, "Okay."

Smiling softly Iris stared at her for a few long seconds, then turned to lock the door before locking it behind them once they had slowly shuffled inside. Then she turned back to her girlfriend and asked, "So... can I get you a drink? I have straws."

Caitlin smiled, "I'm fine thanks."

Iris nodded, then there was more silence, eventually broken by Iris softly admitting, "You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you."

"Oh believe me, I do." Caitlin promised.

There was another long pause, may be the longest yet, and then Caitlin extended her arms awkwardly. Iris smiled softly and then quickly accepted the gesture, the two girls embracing and then just holding each other for maybe a few minutes.

It didn't do much to quell Caitlin's fears that this was becoming a friendly date instead of a date-date, but it was nice. Then those fears were pretty much quelled as Iris began kissing her neck, Caitlin closing her eyes and moaning softly in pleasure.

Then Caitlin opened her eyes and softly murmured, "Iris."

More silence and then Iris whispered into her ear, "If you want me to stop, just say so."

Yet more silence and neck kissing, and then Caitlin whispered, "Never."

Caitlin then closed her eyes again as she felt Iris smile against her neck and begin to slide her hands over her body. It wasn't long before Caitlin did the same, the two may be now former friends caressing each other's bodies but ignoring all the fun parts for now.

Well, Caitlin couldn't resist giving Iris's big booty as squeeze, which caused Iris to chuckle and then return the favour, but other than that things were pretty PG-13.

Then Iris began gently manoeuvring them towards her bedroom, pretty much the entire time looking at Caitlin to see if it was okay. And pretty much the entire time Caitlin did her best to let Iris know it was okay, albeit without her words because as she stared into the normal girl's beautiful eyes Caitlin was left completely speechless.

Iris was equally speechless, although even more so when they slowly started stripping each other. God, Caitlin was beautiful. Iris had always thought that, but over the past few weeks her appreciation for the other woman's beauty had increased tenfold.

And oh, did Iris love showing her appreciation for that beauty by worshipping her now girlfriend's body, which was exactly what she did when they were both naked, Iris gently lying Caitlin down on her bed, getting on top of her and then kissing her neck again.

Before she did that she lingered over Caitlin's lips, tempted just to risk it, but wisely choosing just to tease her lover before attacking her actual target.

When she hovered over her lips Caitlin looked adorably afraid, but that view was forgotten when Iris moved her lips back to her neck, this time sucking and even biting the soft flesh there and yet only getting gasps and moans of pleasure out of the other girl.

It was the same story a few minutes later when Iris kissed her way down Caitlin's chest and up one of her tits before taking one of her girlfriend's nipples into her mouth. Except without the initial fear.

Instead there was a gasp of anticipation followed by a long moan as Iris began sucking on Caitlin's nipples, slowly going back and forth between them for the next few minutes before beginning to swirl her tongue around them. She even bit down on them slightly, but nowhere near as much pressure as with Caitlin's neck.

With Caitlin's neck Iris had been trying to leave a mark which the scientist would either had to struggle to cover up or leave for the world to see, and she hoped it was the latter, as part of Iris really liked the idea of claiming Caitlin in that way.

It was unhealthy, sure, but in the moment it was hot. But hopefully nobody else but the two of them would see Caitlin's nipples and in her experience a softer approach was better.

Something she reminded herself when she bought her hands into the mix, playing with whichever one she wasn't concentrating on and pushing the other more firmly into her mouth. Iris wasn't sure how long she did that for. It felt like hours, but in reality was probably only a few minutes.

Either way just as she was about to move on Caitlin whimpered, "Iris, please... lower... I need, oh God!"

Delighted at hearing those words Iris smiled around Caitlin's right nipple, and then almost immediately started kissing her way down the scientist's flat stomach. She lingered there for a few long seconds, just so that she could hear Caitlin whimpering adorably again, before Iris completed her journey.

Then when she was in between Caitlin's legs Iris took a few more long seconds to admire her prize before slowly leaning her head forward, sticking out her tongue and sliding it slowly along the other girl's pussy lips, causing the most wonderful gasp to escape from Caitlin's lips, which again had Iris smiling wickedly.

Caitlin quickly followed that up with a long moan of pleasure, which was then followed by another, and another, and another as Iris repeated the process, beginning to lick her pussy at a slow but steady rhythm.

Another girl was licking her pussy! Caitlin didn't think she would ever get over that, or that it was this girl doing it. Partly because Iris was beautiful and amazing, but mostly because before that she had been her friend.

Easily her closest female friend. Maybe ever. Which wasn't really saying a lot, as most women had always found Caitlin to be a little cold for them. Which was now horribly ironic. But she had allowed Iris to defrost her to the point she had considered her friend, and now so much more.

Just like the oral sex she was currently receiving was so much more than anything she'd received from previous boyfriends, or even Ronnie. Iris just knew exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it.

She wasn't licking her too fast, or too slow, but just right. And she was even occasionally teasing her clit without touching it every time. At least at first. In time that would change, Caitlin had no doubt of that, but for now both women were content with a long, slow pussy licking.

Especially Caitlin. Oh yes, after another stressful day of trying and failing to cure herself, and succeeding in helping Barry, it was nice to just relax and let Iris pleasured her.

Unfortunately she couldn't completely relax, or at least not for long, because her new body was unpredictable and the last thing she would ever want to do was hurt Iris in any way.

It was the same reason that as much as she wanted to slide a hand down to stroke Iris's long dark hair in encouragement, and maybe even pull her a little closer, Caitlin made sure to keep her hands to herself.

Then later on tightly onto the bed sheets, because at least if she ruined them she could buy Iris some new ones. It was also why Caitlin kept a close eye on Iris. Well that, and she just loved looking down at the other girl in between her legs.

Even when she eventually closed her eyes to try and dull the intensity of what she was feeling, not that it really worked, Caitlin peaked them open ever so often to make sure she was still in control.

Luckily she was, even as touches to her clit became increasingly frequent, going from every other lick to every lick, and then even beginning to linger on that sensitive bundle of nerves.

Caitlin knew it would not be long after that she would begin to beg for more, but she would try and hold off for as long as possible, both to simply to savour the pleasure she was currently receiving and the fact that while she was using it she didn't have to worry about such things as truly becoming Killer Frost.

Iris still very much believed that Caitlin could avoid becoming that monster, that just because her girlfriend looked like her doppelgänger from another world it didn't mean she had to become her, but Iris definitely wasn't concentrating on that right now.

No, she was concentrating on her favourite thing in the world, giving Caitlin Snow pleasure. And perhaps just as importantly making her scientist girlfriend forget all about her many, many worries, and the craziness which was their daily lives, and just enjoy this wonderful moment they had together. This opportunity to let each other know how they truly felt. This chance Iris had to go down on her girlfriend.

The thought made Iris smile as she pressed her face deeper in between Caitlin's legs. Girlfriend. She had a girlfriend.

She had a super smart and beautiful girlfriend, with superpowers, who she was going down on. More accurately Iris was eating her girlfriend's pussy and making her moan with pleasure.

Even more accurately Iris was licking up and down the full length of Caitlin Snow's pussy, starting from the very bottom and working her way up to the very top and back again.

Eventually she even lingered on Caitlin's clit to get cute little whimpers out of her to go along with the moans, groans and gasps which had come before.

Then finally Caitlin started begging, "Iris, please, mmmmmm, baby, make me cum."

When they had done this in the past Iris hadn't really needed to coax anything dirty out of her lover's mouth. It was a routine they both seemed to enjoy, or at the very least Caitlin got rewarded for putting up with it.

But this time Iris was tempted to reward her right away for her first attempt, because not only had she specifically asked what she wanted but she had called her baby.

Of course that sweet endearment and the really, really more dirty talk could be applied to appease her, and Iris really, really didn't like being manipulated. So after some thought Iris decided to award Caitlin for her words, but not too much. At least not right away.

Soon she would make her cum nice and hard. In fact Iris had plans to make Caitlin cum a lot. But for now she settled with lingering her tongue on her clit for about a minute, and then she repeated the process.

The amount of time she lingered always varied, but she always got a long moan and a whimper out of her girlfriend. Of course eventually those sounds turned pleading, and the words 'more' and 'please' began to be repeated over and over again along with more terms of endearment, but that would not cut it this time.

No, if Caitlin wanted to cum she would beg properly like Iris wanted, Iris having no doubt that Caitlin was smart enough to figure out what was required, especially as they had done this so many times during their short relationship.

Caitlin knew exactly what Iris wanted. It didn't exactly take someone of her intellect to figure it out, which was good, because she wasn't exactly at her best right now.

Which was dangerous, given how unpredictable her body had become, which was why she had her hands pointing far away from Iris and her eyes forced open and looking down to make sure the other girl was okay, even if seeing this beautiful creature in that position only made the aching inside her to cum even more painful.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds