• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Second Annual Women's Charity Auction

The Second Annual Women's Charity Auction

12345

This is my 100th story. It is very long, and hopefully you will find it rewarding. All comments and voting is appreciated. Enjoy!

*****

"Welcome to the second annual women's charity auction," the commentator announces over the loud speaker to the crowd that has gathered under the large tent, all anxiously awaiting the start of the benefit. "Remember, all of the proceeds of this event will go towards the development of young women in our community, teaching them the necessary skills to be successful in the work place."

The commentator continues, "We will welcome the first three women to the stage. You will have thirty seconds to view the women before they are taken back stage, where they will not be able to hear or see the biddings."

The first of the three women enters the stage, wearing a long, white flowing dress that reveals her long, slender legs. The crowd erupts in cheers as the commentator says, "Welcome Shannon to the stage." Shannon makes her way to the center of the stage, twirls in a circle, then stands front and center while making eye contact with her husband. She smiles at him and waves to the crowd. When the commentator announces that the thirty seconds are up, she makes her way to the back of the stage and is ushered into a sound proof room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome our second contestant, Tracy, to the stage with a warm welcome for her kindness in helping organize this event as well as participate."

The crowd erupts in applause as Tracy makes her way onto the stage, wearing a white dress with red flowers. The top of the dress is low cut, revealing the top of her supple breasts. Tracy is elated by the reaction of the crowd as she makes her way to the center of the stage. Like Shannon, she twirls around before facing the crowd. She scans the crowd as she is waving and locates her husband in the corner of the tent. After her thirty seconds are up, she exits the stage and joins Shannon in the sound proof room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's keep the applause going for our third participant, Jules."

The crowd continues to cheer as Jules enters the stage, wearing a revealing black skirt and low cut top that shows most of her chest. She enters the center of the stage with a wide smile that reveals her teeth and scans the crowd, finding her husband in the back of the crowd. When her time is up, she exits the stage and joins her two best friends in the sound proof room.

Last year, Tracy and her two friends helped organize a young woman's club that would focus on teaching women professional skills such as accounting, sewing, cooking, book keeping and other various skills that would prepare them for the real world. As a fund raising event, they decided to auction themselves off for a night of fun. It was an unwritten rule that their husbands would be the ultimate winners, though it was never put in writing. Fortunately for two of the three, their husbands were wealthy enough to assure they would have enough money to win the bids. As it turned out, all three husbands won and they all went out for a nice meal then a night on the town.

This year, they decided to change things up a little in order to raise more funds for the young women's club. The bidder of this year, would be free to enjoy the company of the women anyway they saw fit. The unwritten rule that their husbands would win was still in place, but it gave the illusion that anyone could win. All bids would be collected, though only the top bidder would win the bid. The women knew that their husbands would ultimately win the bid.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's begin the bidding for Shannon at one hundred dollars. Do we have a bidder?"

A local businessman of the community raises his bidding card, starting the bid at $100. The bids keep coming in until her husband makes a bid for seven hundred dollars. The crowd gasps at the high amount and begins to cheer. The auctioneer asks for seven fifty going once, going twice. Just when the auctioneer is ready to close out the bid, an out of town lawyer from the left side of the crowd bids fifteen hundred for Shannon. The crowd goes quiet as all of them look over at the man in a three piece suit, who is representing an unknown bidder. Shannon's husband, who was not prepared to have any competition for the bid, was shocked and did not have enough monies prepared to outbid the lawyer. The bid of Shannon goes to the anonymous bidder for $1500.

Shannon's husband, along with the crowd, is totally stunned. Shannon's husband makes his way over to the judge's table and demands the decision be overturned. David, a good friend of the three families and judge of the event, tells Shannon's husband that the women have signed a hold harmless document and an agreement to fully participate, drawn up by a local lawyer, so they must accept the bid and Shannon must comply, to his chagrin.

The commentator, feeling the energy of the crowd, announces that a total of $3000 have been collected for the young women's charity already. The crowd applauds, though there is a feeling of confusion in the air. The commentator announces the start of the bid for the second contestant, Tracy, and starts the bid again at one hundred dollars.

Tracy's husband, not willing to lose the bid, immediately makes a bid of three thousand dollars. The lawyer counters the bid at ten thousand dollars. The crowd gasps a second time and goes silent. Tracy's husband cannot believe he has been out bid after making such a high bid. He does not have the funds to outbid the anonymous bidder either. After asking for additional bids, the auctioneer regretfully awards the bid to the lawyer's representative.

The commentator, who is also befuddled, reluctantly announces that a total of $13,000 have been collected for Tracy, making a total of $16,000 thus far. Again, the crowd applauds in reluctance. Everyone in the crowd is mumbling to each other, trying to figure out who could be the anonymous bidder.

Above the growing buzz of the crowd, the commentator announces it is time to begin the bid for the third participant, Jules. Jules' husband is worried and beside himself, only having $1300 to bid. The auctioneer again starts the bid at one hundred dollars. A person in the crowd raises their sign to start the bid. Jules' husband allows the bidding to climb up to eight hundred as he waits to see if the lawyer will bid. When the lawyer does not bid, he bids thirteen hundred.

The auctioneer asks for fourteen hundred going once, going twice. Just before slamming the gavel down, the lawyer bids $1500. The crowd is stunned that the lawyer has entered the bidding a third time, though making such a low bid compared to the first two contestants. Jules' husband cannot out bid the lawyer, so the anonymous bidder is awarded his third bid.

Wanting to try and keep the spirits of the crowd high, the commentator announces that the third contestant has collected added $4300 to the charity funds totaling $20,300 thus far. The crowd cheers the total, though they do not know the identity of anonymous bidder.

The auctioneer announces that there are three additional participants that are new to the event this year and will be taking the stage soon. The three girls are nervous as they stand back stage. The daughters of Shannon, Tracy and Jules, all have completed the young woman's club training. Shannon and Jules' daughters, age 20, are in their second year of college. Tracy's daughter, a year younger than the other two, is a Freshman in college. All three, knowing how the bidding worked last year with the unwritten rule, anticipated their boyfriends to win. With the turn of events in the first three bids, they are nervous and worried about the outcome of their bids.

Shannon, Jules, and Tracy are removed from the sound proof room and told of the winning bid amount for each person, but not told the name of the winner. They assume it is their husbands without having a second thought. Each is ushered into their own separate room and handed a sealed envelope as the doors are closed and locked behind them.

Shannon opens her envelope as she sits in the luxurious chair positioned in the corner of the otherwise empty room. She pulls out a card and begins to read the message inscribed on it. "Please remove your clothing and get comfortable. I will see your shortly."

In the room next to Shannon, Tracy takes a seat on the bed, which is positioned in the center of the otherwise bare room. She opens the envelope to find a card. Pulling out of the envelope, she reads the inscribed message. "Please remove your clothing and lie under the sheets in the bed. When I arrive, you are to smile lovingly at me and willfully make love to me. If you do not comply, whips and tasers will be used on you and your daughter will also be punished.

Tracy laughs at the message. Her husband has never suggested kinky things like whips or tasers before, so she laughs innocently and undresses then slides under the sheets and waits with anticipation for her husband to arrive. She wonders what the message means about her daughter being punished, but again brushes it off as an idle threat. The thought of making love to her husband in the second story of a building downtown with a large crowd outside and her best friends on each side of her is arousing.

Jules looks at the bed in the center of the room, noticing the restraints attached to each corner of the bed and sees a blindfold on the folding chair next to the bed. She sits on the bed, noticing that the mattress is hard and stiff. She opens the sealed envelope and retrieves the card. The card reads, "Undress, place the blindfold over your eyes, sit on the chair, and wait further instructions."

Feeling a little kinky, Jules places her dress and underwear on the floor next to the chair then places the blindfold over her eyes. The room feels chilly to her so she crosses her arms over her bare chest in attempt to stay warm.

Shannon hears the door handle jingle and smiles expecting to see her husband walk through the door. When the door opens, Todd, her former high school classmate and anonymous bidder enter the room. He is very well dressed, wearing expensive dress pants, a white dress shirt with black tie, and shiny black dress shoes. Shannon immediately tries to cover herself, crossing her legs and covering her breasts with her hands as Todd closes the door behind him and walks inside the room.

He gives her a warm smile before saying, "Hello again Shannon. It has been awhile since we have last seen each other. What has it been...twenty years?" He pauses for a moment, allowing Shannon to process things before he continues.

"What are you doing in here?" Shannon asks with a half smile, trying to be polite to him, though she is naked.

Todd was part of the group of men that the three girls ran around with in high school. They always had fun together, but she is confused as to why he is in the room instead of her husband. She has not seen him in several years since he has moved out of town and wonders what has brought him back into town.

Todd informs her, "I am the winner of the bid for you, Tracy, Jules and your three daughters."

Shannon is confused for a moment and asks, "What do you mean our three daughters? It was just Tracy, Jules and I."

"Oh, that is where you are wrong. Jessie, Ally, and Mel all secretly entered as participants also. They didn't tell the three of you because they wanted to surprise you. Apparently, none of your husbands or their boyfriends anticipated having competition in the bidding. I simply wanted to help out the young women's club charity so I made high bids. It turns out I won all six bids. Since you all signed agreements stating that you would willfully participate, I am the benefactor."

Shannon is peeved at the way things turned out. "This is ridiculous, Todd. This was supposed to be a fun event to raise money, and it was supposed to be our husbands who would win just like last year!"

As Shannon reaches out to grab her dress, Todd walks closer to her and places his foot on the dress. "Shannon, you will be pleased to know that I will not be having sex with you today. In fact, if you cooperate with me, I will not be having a sexual contact with your daughter either. If you do not willingly participate, you will be in default of contract and I may have to have some fun with your daughter, who is also in a locked room , to which only I have the key. So here is what I want from you. Take this video camera and you are to film the interaction between me and Tracy then Jules. You will do so naked, as you are now, and you will obey my commands willfully as you have agreed to do so by signing the agreement."

Displeased by the commands Todd has given her and that she has to do naked, Shannon rolls her eyes and reaches out her hand to receive the hand-held camera from Todd. If it were not for her daughter entering the event and Todd winning her bid, she would deal with the consequences of being in default of contract.

Todd walks over to the front of the room and says, "Follow me" as he opens the door. "You look as fantastic as I imagined you would," he continues as she stands and walks in his direction. "You are lucky that I am not sexually attracted to you. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, however."

Shannon gives him an evil look as she follows him into the hallway without saying a word. As they walk toward the next room, she notices a wooden stool in the hallway and a small hole in the wall on the left side of the door.

Pointing to the stool, Todd gives her instructions. "Please sit on the stool and place the camera up to the hole in the wall. You are to record the entire interaction. If any of it is missed, I will have to do the scene over again and I don't think either Tracy or Jules would be too happy with you if that had to happen."

Todd places his hand gently on Shannon's bare shoulder and softly runs his finger tips down her spine, sending warming chills through her body. She sits down on the wooden stool and places the camera up to the hole in the wall, which is about three feet from the floor. When she looks through the eye of the camera, she sees Tracy lying under the covers of a bed. Shannon begins recording as Todd unlocks and opens the door to the room.

Tracy is shocked to see Todd, rather than her husband, but remembers the message on the card and forces a warm smile. The message on the card makes sense to her now, though she is not happy to see Todd rather than her husband.

"Hello darling. It has been a long time since we last met. Ten years perhaps. Remember all the fun times we used to have before you married? Yes, I always wondered what it would be like to make love to you."

As Todd is talking, he begins undressing. "You may be wondering where your daughter comes into play as I mentioned on the card you read. "Ally, along with Mel and Jessie secretly entered the contest as well in order to help raise more monies for the charity. Lucky for me, I have won all six bids."

After all of his clothes are lying on the floor, Todd moves toward the bed. He sees Tracy's eyes momentarily move down his body before darting back up to his eyes just before he lifts the bed sheet and slides into the bed with Tracy. Todd moves closer to Tracy in the bed. "Remember you signed an agreement to willfully participate."

Todd leans in and slides his arm under Tracy's head then lifts it toward him as he leans in to give her a kiss. Just before kissing her, their lips just a few inches apart, Todd whispers, "Make sweet love to me and I will not do anything sexual to your daughter, who's bid I also won."

Without saying a word, Tracy closes her eyes and feels Todd's lips press against her mouth. She is taken back by the thought of making love to anyone but her husband, especially Todd, who was a great friend of hers in high school. She softly returns the kiss, telling herself that she put herself in this situation and if she complies, it will be over shortly without him touching her daughter.

Shannon looks through the eye of the camera and cannot believe that Tracy is willfully participating without a fight. She could not hear any of the conversation in the room so she doesn't know what Todd said, but she never thought Tracy would willingly participate without a fight. She double checks that the camera is recording because she would hate for Tracy to have to repeat the act if it did not show up on camera for Todd.

She watches as Todd pulls down the sheets and softly places kisses on Tracy's neck. His right hand holds her head while his left hand slides down her left rib cage, causing Tracy's body to shudder in response to his soft touch. Shannon has seen her friend naked before while they were showering after basketball games in high school, but she never studied her body. Twenty five years later, she is amazed at how well Tracy's body has held up and how gorgeous she still looks, even after three kids.

Todd leans in and kisses Tracy's mouth again, making out with Tracy for several seconds. His left hand slides up the center of her stomach and begins caressing her right breast as they continue to kiss. Her back arches as his warm hand caresses her body. She cannot believe how wonderful her body feels and how gentle he touches her. She has not been touched by another man for the past fifteen years since she married.

Betraying the will of her mind, she can feel her body starting to react to Todd's advancements. His warm, seductive kisses in conjunction with his caressing hand on her breast is making her start to feel horny. She was already turned on, prior to him entering the room, expecting her husband rather than him.

As Todd breaks the kiss, he slides his body down the bed until his mouth is next to her left breast. She opens her eyes and looks down at him, watching his mouth open and surround her hard nipple. His warm breath is immediately replaced by his warm lips sucking gently on her nipple as his hand tweaks her other nipple. She closes her eyes and enjoys the delightful sensations, feeling something hard pressing against her hip.

The prolonged attention to her nipples and breasts has lit a fire in her stomach, making her want to feel more. She reaches out with her right hand and begins running her fingers up and down Todd's back as he is resting on his right hip. Her touch makes him happy that she is starting to willfully participate.

Shannon is watching in amazement as Todd continues to pleasure Tracy's breasts for a few minutes while Tracy runs her hand up and down his back and along his arm. She is watching two people begin to make love in person for the first time and finds it to be arousing as well. Though she has watched porn before, she never imagined watching two people live would be so exciting.

Confident that Tracy is now aroused, Todd momentarily slides up the bed and begins making out with Tracy again. This time, she opens her mouth and kisses him with passion. Their tongues begin to dance as they lustfully make out with each other. Desiring to explore more of her body, Todd begins sliding back down the bed, placing kisses on her neck, chest, and stomach before lifting one of her legs and sliding in between them.

Watching Tracy's face with anticipation, Shannon sees Tracy gasp as Todd kisses her neatly trimmed mound while sliding his hands underneath her and taking two hands full of her ass cheeks. Shannon can see the desire and passion in Tracy's facial expressions as Tracy's chest rises and falls with each deep breath she takes. Shannon can feel her own body beginning to react as she films this exciting event.

Hearing Tracy's breathing increase as she anticipates the next move, Todd continues softly placing kisses on Tracy's mound and inner thighs. He can feel Tracy's skin begin to clam up as he holds her butt cheeks in his hands. He is growing harder as he anticipates lapping her sweet cunny and tasting her delicious nectar.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Second Annual Women's Charity Auction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds