• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kylie's Room! Pt. 02

Kylie's Room! Pt. 02

Daddy has blue eyes, the color of a clear summer sky. So do I. When I was little, daddy would proudly tell strangers to look at my eyes. 'That's how I know she's mine, even though her mom was a-' and he would cover my ears and whisper a naughty word that I could always hear even though his large, warm hands blocked the sound.

'...Fucking whore,' daddy muttered now, through gritted teeth, glaring at me, 'Kylie, you f-fucking WHORE.'

I stood in my room, completely naked, body spattered with the cum of the men who had just left my room. Daddy was hidden in the shadow on my doorway. I couldn't see his blue eyes, only the penis bulging from his unzipped khakis.

My stomach clenched. I tried to step backward, but the vanity stopped me from moving.

'Daddy-' I started, in the high-pitched whine of a frightened little girl.

'Shut the fuck up, 'Li-'Li,' he said, stumbling through the door to my bedroom. Helpless not to stare, my blue eyes widened in shock as I fully took in the cock gripped firmly in daddy's hand. It was thick and dark, much more ruddy than daddy's normal skin tone. Daddy's black pubic hair was shiny and coarse and a few wisps of it traveled up the shaft of his dick, emphasizing how veiny it was, especially as it pulsed angrily under his white-knuckled grasp. The bright red head glistened with pre-cum. Tears shone in daddy's eyes as he looked into my face, expression helpless, searching for answers.

'All your life, I busted my ass to buy you everything you could every want. That wasn't enough?' he half moaned.

'Daddy, I'm sor-'

'SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!'

I squealed in fear, and, with no warning at all, between my spread legs a torrent of cum gushed down, first exploding on my thighs, then dripping down in thick strands reaching all the way to the floor. A blob of white-yellow fluid oozed from my butthole and dangled between my legs, not quite heavy enough to drip on the floor. My tummy gurgled and my body froze. I was helpless to stop the flow of semen from my gaping pussy.

Daddy's expression was a mix of anger and disgust, eyebrows knit together, eyes narrowed, lips curled up.

'Oh god... fuck, Kylie, why?'

'I-I, I, um-,' I whimpered, breaking down. I started to sob in little hiccups that made my breasts bounce and my shoulders shake.

Swiftly, daddy closed the distance between us. His barrel chest filled my vision. With no ceremony, he wrapped both his huge hands around my throat and lifted me until his eyes drilled into mine. I could feel his breath on my mouth. My body went limp, offering no resistance. Even if I had kicked and struggled, daddy could toss me across the room like a ragdoll any time he wanted. He had always been so gentle with his sweet baby girl, even when he was angry, but daddy's face was the blank face of a stranger now. Even as my eyes grew wet, the inside of my pussy flushed hot. He pushed the head of his cock against my entrance and then into my pussy with no difficulty. A moan caught in my throat as his fingers pushed into my soft flesh, tighter and tighter, until he suddenly released my body entirely. I fell straight down. My breath drew in a gasp as daddy's cock plunged into my swollen pussy.

Daddy groaned out loud and I cried out, struggling wildly for an instant before daddy slapped my face and I went numb.

Inside, daddy's cock was thick and my walls were tight and slick as he thrust into me. My legs spread wide, my buttcheeks shoved mercilessly into the edge of the vanity as daddy slammed into me. I felt so hot and swollen inside even as I sobbed.

'Uhn... ugh... fuck... fuck... Kylie, fuck... uhn...'

My cum-splattered nipples pushed against daddy's white t-shirt, and as I inhaled in short gasps I took in his sent. Daddy was always sweaty when he came home from work. Every other day, I ran to him as soon as he was home and threw my arms around him, sometimes with the cum of five or more strangers dried to my panties. Now he was slamming his cock into me. My only safety and shelter, roughly brutalizing his sweet girl's pussy. My legs spread and I looked down to see daddy's thick, hairy, veiny cock pumping between my pale, hairless pussy lips.

I couldn't see daddy's face anymore, but I could see his hands peel his shirt off, pushing my pillowy breasts against his huge, hairy chest. His stomach muscles worked under his flesh, contracting with every thrust. I couldn't stretch my slender arms around daddy's torso, but I braced myself against his chest, focusing on the sight of my pretty painted nails laced in daddy's chest hair in front of me as my body moved up and down in time with daddy's cock. Daddy grabbed my buttcheeks, hands sinking down into to the soft flesh of my tender young ass, and hooked his thumbs into my butthole. Keeping up his rhythm, he spread my hole, and as he did, cum started to spurt out of my butt when he thrust his cock deep in my pussy, spraying the mirror behind me, as though his cock was pushing it out.

Something hot gurgled in my stomach. I whined, but daddy didn't stop fucking my pussy. He was positioned to look down my back. He watched my asshole open wider as the roll of bills the men had shoved up my ass moved toward freedom. He spread my asshole until the roll was just barely showing, dark green paper poking out between my pale white buttcheeks. Once it was sticking out, I needed to push it out of my ass, even if daddy was watching. The muscles in the entrance of my butt pushed, lubricated with the cum of the men who had just finished fucking me. Daddy let go, holding my body to better see the roll of bills slip out of my butt, inch by inch, as he pounded me.

The bills had come slightly unrolled while they were inside of me, so when they were sticking all the way out, my little butthole was stretched almost four inches wide. With a soft sucking sound, the wad of twenties and fifties finally popped out of my ass onto the vanity. Immediately afterward a torrent of spunk, kept inside of me by the bills, poured out of my ass in a fountain. I moaned, my butthole twitching madly as the cum squirted out.

Daddy released inside of my pussy, holding me down so the entrance of my pussy was pushed all the way to the base of his cock. I stood on tiptoes to be tall enough to take daddy's cock without his holding me up. My pussy swallowed daddy's cum, so swollen that I could only tighten a little as I contracted over and over again. I could feel the hot spunk squirting deep, deep inside me, and instinctively I tightened up to hold his load inside of me when he finally slipped out, limp.

Daddy's body slumped over me, spent.

With no words, he staggered to my bed and threw himself down heavily, cock still covered with cum as it flopped out of his pants. As soon as he moved away from me, I fell to my my knees, then curled up into a ball on the floor. All of my holes slowly leaked. I was too tired to even cry.

'You're not my daughter anymore, Kylie,' daddy whispered hoarsely. I couldn't answer.

'You're just... you're a fucking whore. You... You betrayed me. I'm ashamed of you. Make dinner, you stupid slut.'

'Daddy...' I tried to plead, but my throat as still sore from daddy choking me.

'Make me something to eat,' said daddy quietly, turning his face into my pillow to look away from me. I crept on all fours toward the hallway, managing to pull myself up on the doorknob. Daddy couldn't possibly mean those things he was saying. Maybe I had had sex with boys every day since my eighteenth birthday, but so what? I would be on birth control soon, and I hadn't missed a period yet... My friend Mia did it too, and even told me how much money to ask for and had shown me what to wear, and where to look for men to have sex with. Sometimes she even joined me, and she had been there the night I turned eighteen to show me what to do and to help me learn to like it even though it was scary to have sex with so many grown men as my first time... Besides, it felt nice when boys said nice things to me and paid attention to me, complimenting my body and stroking my breasts, pussy, and ass through my clothing. If they wanted to take pictures and videos sometimes, so what? It's not like they would ever show them to anyone. Even if cum tasted a little gross and leaked onto my clothes, who cared? I liked having money to shop at the mall, and I liked the praise a man would give me when I let him put his cock inside me. Especially if the man called me a 'sweet girl' or sounded or looked a little bit like daddy.

Surely daddy was overreacting... He would stop being mad tomorrow... He would call me his angel again... Wouldn't he?

Leaning on the walls for support, I limped toward the stairs, trying to keep my pussy clenched to keep daddy's seed sealed inside. Even though I was tired and sore and coated in cum, I would make daddy dinner and bring him a beer, and everything would be okay by tomorrow...

Surely...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kylie's Room! Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds