• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Menage a Trois Ch. 02

Menage a Trois Ch. 02

12

In the morning I was still horny, but Sandy was gone, having left early to return to the "Apocalypse on Wall Street," as we had taken to calling it. I wished that Sandy had hung around for breakfast, and maybe another quick romp in the sack or even a whole morning in the sack. That's how horny I was. But I didn't let it depress me. I was in a good mood. The sex the night before had been good, and I was not about to let my need for more of the same bring me down.

I fixed a quick breakfast and headed out for Rachel's bookstore. It seemed there were an extraordinarily large number of attractive women on the subway. I knew better, of course. I was just in a good mood so I was noticing them. I was still horny, so my standards were perhaps a bit lower. In any case the number of attractive women flowing about me was making me feel even better. Yes, it was a beautiful morning.

It was my day to get the coffee, which was good because I wanted to flirt with Angel. She was more than willing to accommodate me on that desire, and I have to confess I spent at least half an hour chatting with her and lusting at her curvaceous body before I actually ordered the coffee. Rachel was right, I thought as I watched her standing before the espresso machine making the coffees. Angel did have a really cute butt. But where was that mole?

I had ordered a more complicated drink than my usual plain drip coffee, just so I could have a few minutes more to stare at her ass and fantasize about the things I would like to do with it, and oh yes, where her mole was.

Eventually the coffees were ready, and I had to head on to the bookstore, where I knew Rachel would be engaged in all manner of lewd speculation about why her coffee was late this morning. No matter. Lusting over Angel's butt had just improved my already positive mood.

"Well, if it isn't our delayed Lothario," Rachel greeted me as I walked in juggling the coffees. There was a gleam in her eye that told me she was hoping to be scandalized by whatever I had to say, as if anything I said or did could ever scandalize Rachel.

"Yes, well . . . "

"Never mind," she said waving me off. I was just wondering if it was Sandy or Angel who delayed my coffee this morning?"

"Would you believe both?"

"Really!" she said with a look of feigned shock. "You did two women before you got to work this morning?"

I smiled, just letting her lewd imagination run.

Rachel took a sip of her coffee. "Oh good. It's still hot. So you humped Angel before she made the coffees. You're learning."

I broke up laughing. "My god you have a lurid imagination, woman! I didn't touch Angel."

She gave me a lascivious smile. "Bet you thought about it."

I laughed again. "You'd win that bet, and I admit my fantasies were a little more detailed than usual this morning."

"And that's why the coffee is late. All caused by lusting after Angel's ass?"

I smiled, confirming her accusation, with my silence. Finally I said, "She does have a nice ass."

Rachel snorted and then changed the subject a bit, saying, "And what about Sandy?"

"She was gone long before I got up this morning. Back to the Apocalypse on Wall Street, as we call it."

"So you didn't get any? Why are you in such a jolly mood then? You weren't like this when you left here yesterday. And I told Sandy she should screw your brains out." Rachel had a slightly disgusted look on her face.

"She did," I said, "and it was great for both of us, but it was back to the Apocalypse for her this morning."

"The Apoc-a-what?" she asked.

"Oh it's a term Sandy and I have for all the problems on Wall Street that she is working on. "Apocalypse is a biblical term that means . . ."

"I know what it means," she said interrupting me. "After all I was an English major. I just thought Apocalypse might be a bit of an overstatement for what has going on down there. I always thought your other term was better."

"Oh, you mean 'cluster-fuck?'"

"Exactly, but we're digressing. Your sex life is a lot more interesting than anything those idiots down on Wall Street are doing. So are you going to tell me about last night? You and Sandy did the deed, but how many times?"

"Hah. That information is like Angel's mole. More detail than I'm going to share with you."

"Will you tell me if I tell you where Angel's mole is?"

"No."

"Harrumph. Sandy will tell me. Anyhow you got some. That's what really matters. I just can't imagine life without sex."

"Neither can I," I admitted, "but I am beginning to get a feel for it since the Apocalypse started and I don't like it. Last night helped a lot, but I was still horny this morning. That's why I had to spend so much time flirting with Angel." I didn't know another woman I would talk so frankly with about my sex life. Somehow with Rachel, it just seemed natural.

"Oh Stevie you are a dirty boy," she said as she stepped from behind the counter. She took two steps towards me and threw her arms around my neck. We were standing in front of the counter fully exposed through the windows and the glass door to anyone who happened to walk by on 12th Street. Her big boobs were smashed against my chest. Without thinking for a moment about what I was doing or who might be watching I let my arms wrap around her back and my hands drop down to her ass. I found myself pulling Rachel's loins up against mine while she rubbed her tits against my chest. My cock, which had been ready to roll all morning leaped into action. Then Rachel pulled my head down while she stood on her toes and our lips met. Her tongue quickly snaked into my mouth and we stood enjoying an obscene kiss for what seemed like forever.

Suddenly my conscience kicked in. This was my wife's cousin I was kissing and grinding my erect, but thankfully still-clothed, cock against. Sandy will kill me, I thought. I pushed Rachel back, and after catching my breath, said, "We can't do this. Sandy will kill us. It's wrong." Oh how it hurt to say that. I wanted so bad to take her to the back room and fuck her silly. Last night really hadn't been enough.

"Why? Sandy and I used to share men all the time when we were in college."

"Yes, I know," I said. "But those were just horny frat boys, not her husband."

"You know," she said, "Sandy and I used to . . . well you know." She still had her hands around my neck and my hands were on her hips.

"Ahhh? . . . No, I don't know." I suspected however.

"When we were in college we used to have sex. I mean Sandy and I did. Sometimes with a guy involved and sometimes just the two of us. Actually lots of times with just the two of us. Oh and sometimes with another woman. Then, of course, there were the orgies."

I knew Sandy had been pretty active in college with both men and women and honestly, given she and Rachel had been roommates, I had always assumed that the two of them got together. "I guess I assumed that," I said, "but Sandy has never told me the details." My hands were starting to slide down on her hips.

"Do you still do it?" I asked. "I mean with Sandy?"

"Not since the Apocalypse, or the cluster fuck, or whatever you call it, started. She doesn't have time for me now."

Whoa! That meant Sandy had been cheating on me with Rachel almost all the time we had been married. I was a little disappointed but not totally surprised. Sandy was a very lusty woman who needed a lot of sex, or at least she had been up until she had been swallowed by her job.

"You're not the only one," I said.

"So see," she said. "If she doesn't have time for us, we should make time for each other. Besides she knew how horny I am when she told you that you could go to work for me. This was inevitable."

"Not so fast. She told me I could work for you. She didn't tell me it was okay to fuck you."

"Oh. It's okay. Really it is." She was pressing her big tits against the bottom of my rib cage, and my hands were on her ass again. "I mean I really want to fuck you. I've wanted to fuck you for years. I was hoping she would let me fuck you at the wedding. She said she would, but it didn't work out."

"I didn't mean okay with you. I got that." Now my fingers were massaging her soft fleshy ass. "I meant okay with Sandy."

Rachel leaned back and looked at me. "Well, let's call her and ask. She'll say yes."

"What! You want to call Sandy and ask her if it's okay if I fuck you? She's probably in a meeting with the SEC enforcement guys or the CFO of AIM or some other bigwig. How's she going to respond to that question in the middle of a meeting?"

"I think she'll say, "Sure go to it. I know I haven't been taking care of him and it's so kind of you to step in and help me."

That got me laughing so hard I could barely hang on to her ass. Before I could finish telling her how dumb the idea was, Rachel had snaked my cell phone out of my pocket and was speed dialing. She had the phone on speaker so I could hear it ringing. While it was ringing she reached out with her free hand and was stroking my erect cock through my trousers.

Much to my surprise Sandy answered softly, "Yes, What is it Steve," assuming the call was from me since Rachel was using my phone."

"Sandy, Rachel here. Can you talk?"

Then we could hear her saying to a group. "Excuse me, I have to take this call. It won't take a minute. Go ahead without me." I could imagine the thoughts running through her head when she received a call from Rachel on my phone. Had I been hit by a car?

Next we heard her high heels clicking and then a door opening and closing. Then she came back on the line. "Okay Rachel, What's up? Sounds like you have me on speaker."

"I do. I'm standing here with one hand on your husband's cock. He's hard as a rock and seriously needs to fuck. You haven't been doing your job Sandy."

"Seriously? You interrupted my meeting with the Treasury Department over Steve's dick. Hank Paulson is in there waiting to hear what I have to say," she responded, her voice in a very intense whisper. "Besides, we fucked last night!"

"Yeah, but how long before that?"

There was a long silence on the other end of the line. Finally Sandy said, "Well it's been awhile. I mean work's been . . ."

"It's okay," Rachel said. "I know all about the Apocalypse or the cluster fuck or whatever you two call it, but Steve and I have needs and neither one of us have been getting any from you."

There was a choking sound from the other end of the line. Then, "Steve, are you there? Did she tell you about us . . . I mean about Rachel and me."

"Yup," I said.

"Oh."

"Are you pissed," she asked.

I laughed. " Maybe I should be, but I'm not sure I'm even surprised. I do have a question. Have there been others?"

"No. Oh, god no! Rachel would kill me if I was fucking anyone but you and her."

"Nice to have her looking after my interests. Okay, we will want to talk about this a bit more, but right now I have one more question, which I wouldn't have had the courage to ask before I learned what you two have been up to. Can I fuck her?" I couldn't believe I was asking that question, but the whole day had suddenly become very weird.

"Ahh . . . "

"He really needs it Sandy," Rachel interrupted. While I had been talking she had unzipped my pants and fished my cock out. "He's hard as a rock. You just didn't get the job done last night. By the way. You're right. He's got a great cock." Was there anything these two hadn't discussed?

We could almost hear Sandy's steel-trap mind compartmentalizing her problems. "Look," she said as she made a decision. "I've got to get back into this meeting before these guys do something stupid. Rachel just give him a blow job and then come over for dinner tonight. Steve, I promise I'll get home at a reasonable hour tonight and the three of us can figure out what to do over a good bottle of wine and dinner. If you don't want to cook Steve, just order in. We can afford it. I just got another raise. Bye. Gotta go now." Her phone clicked off.

For some reason the word that was running through my mind was ménage a trois. Could this day get any weirder?

As soon as we heard Sandy's phone click off Rachel sank to her knees and engulfed my cock in her warm wet mouth. Oh fuck that felt good. I stood there enjoying everything. Yes I would have to talk to Sandy about her affair with Rachel, but right know Rachel had my rock hard cock in her warm wet mouth and I just couldn't imagine how life could get any better. She was pulling back sucking and using a hand to stroke my shaft each time she pulled back. I wasn't particularly close to cumming. I was just standing there enjoying the sensations and hoping this could go on forever. As always, forever was a totally unreasonable expectation.

After several minutes of world-class cock sucking, I looked to my left and realized that there was a homeless guy looking in the window at us.

"Rachel wait!" I said. "We have company."

She twisted her head to check, which created the most delicious sensation on my cock as her lips and tongue rotated around my cock. Then she turned her head back without pulling back from my prick and mumbled something that sounded vaguely like, "Fuck'im," although it was hard to tell. Like most people, Rachel is not at her most articulate when she has a mouth full of cock.

So this is a first, I thought—standing in front of an unlocked glass door, my pants and underwear around my feet, with a pretty sketchy character staring at me while a buxom little redhead sucked my cock.

And, oh fuck! What a blow job it was. Rachel knew every trick in the book. She caressed the head of my cock with her tongue. She stroked the shaft with her hands using a twisting motion I thought was going to get me off almost immediately. She turned her head to the side so the end of my prick was rubbing against the inside of her cheek, one side and then the other. Then she would pull me all the way to the back of her throat and suck hard as she slowly withdrew her mouth until only the tip of my cock was still in her mouth. She had one hand on my balls and when she felt them begin to pull up, signaling I was about to cum, she backed off on her cock sucking, leaving me hanging on the edge.

This went on for a good ten minutes or more after the arrival of the homeless guy. Rachel just didn't care about him. She would bring me right up to the edge and then back off; then up again and off. I wanted to cum so bad. My balls were aching to unload into Rachel's talented mouth. All the time the homeless guy was still standing looking through the glass, apparently fascinated at our lewd public display. I waved him away several times, but he ignored me. Actually having him watching was just making the whole experience even nastier. Fuck, this was hot!

I'm not sure how long Rachel would have kept bringing me to the verge of a climax and then backing off, but eventually the homeless guy forced the issue. I looked over at him, and I realized he had dug through his layers of clothing and pulled out his very large and very erect cock, which he was now vigorously stroking. I tapped Rachel on the shoulder and pointed towards the door. She turned her head and took a brief look, looked at me as if to say, "so what," and then went back to sucking.

"The door's not locked," I said.

She looked up at me, her eyes wide, showing real concern for the first time.

"Finish me, so I can lock the door," I said.

She nodded her head (thereby sucking my cock in and out) and then she adjusted her position just a bit, took a deep breath and sucked my cock down her throat. I had never had a woman do that to me before, and the sensation was marvelous. I could feel the cum boiling up into my prick ready to flood her throat.

"Rachel, I'm going to cum."

"Mmmmph," she responded, pushing my cock even deeper into her throat.

I took that to be an approval and let go with a groan that I'm sure the homeless guy could hear as I pumped shot after shot of cum into Rachel's throat. Then I collapsed sideways onto the sales counter next to us, exhausted by what Rachel had done to me. God, what a blowjob I was thinking. Oral sex with Sandy was good, but not even close to what Rachel had just done to me. Of course the factor of being on public display had added to the intensity of the event. That thought caused me to look over to see if the homeless guy was still watching. He was gone, apparently having decided the show was over. At least he hadn't cum on the glass.

Rachel was still on her knees at my feet. I saw she had unbuttoned her blouse and had her hands behind her back releasing her bra. Before I could think of something to say she was naked from the waist up.

"Rachel?"

She ignored me as she finished shedding her bra.

"Fuck that was hot!" she said as she stood up. "Did you see how big that guy's dick was?" She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her feet while she pushed her panties off her hips. They followed the skirt to her feet. Still clad in the killer high heels she always wore to work, she stepped out of the skirt and panties and walked to the door to pull down the closed sign and lock it. Then she turned back towards me, naked but for her spiked heels, and said, "Follow me. It's my turn now."

"But Rachel, Sandy said . . ." I protested as she walked quickly away from me towards the back of the store, leaving her clothes where they had fallen before the sales counter.

"No buts, Stevie. I need you. Now!" she said over her shoulder as she walked away.

It took me a moment to pull up my boxers and pants, which had been pooled around my feet for the last ten minutes or so. By the time I caught up with her Rachel was sitting naked in the big overstuffed arm chair in the erotica section, her legs spread over the arms of the chair and a finger slowly stroking her pussy lips while the other hand held out one of her big soft tits.

"Like what you see?"

"I see a lot that I like. But this doesn't look like what Sandy had told us we could do."

"Oh, she won't care. She just told us not to fuck. She didn't say anything about sucking on my tits or eating my pussy."

That wasn't quite right, but I was still so horny I was beyond caring. I wasn't going to fuck her I told myself, but I was sure going to make her scream as she climaxed. I let my pants and boxers fall to my feet again and stripped off the t-shirt I was wearing so I was as naked as Rachel—not really necessary for what I was planning, but what the hell.

Then I dropped to my knees between Rachel's legs and put both hands under one of her tits. I held it up towards my face and then leaned in and put my mouth on her nipple. At first I ran my tongue around the nipple and then I began to suck on it. I was using both hands to massage the tit I was sucking on, but after awhile I began using one hand to massage her other breast. After a few moments I was sucking on one nipple and pulling on the other with my thumb and forefinger.

Rachel had her head laid back and was groaning, "Oh fuck, that feels good! Yes, yes, yes! Keep that up."

Rachel wasn't the only one who was enjoying this. I had wanted to play with her big tits for years and now I had them—one in each hand while I slobbered over her engorged nipples. All thoughts of Sandy had been banished while I savored Rachel's big tits. "There is heaven on earth!" I told myself silently. God this was good.

I kept sucking on one of her tits and molesting the other with my hands for a long time. Eventually I dropped one hand down to her belly. Rachel was a little plump, and she had the nicest, soft, round belly. I massaged it and tickled her belly button, causing her to squeal each time I did it. Then I slid my hand down until it began to invade the soft curls of her pubic hair. My god this was erotic.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Menage a Trois Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds