• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mine for the Night Ch. 01

Mine for the Night Ch. 01

12

Author's note: This story will contain the following fetishes: school uniform, public nudity, pissing, femdom. If these things don't appeal to you, please stop reading now. Fair warning.

*****

She was finally mine. I could hardly believe it. After so long fantasising, I had finally worked up the money - not to mention the courage - to book her, the most beautiful escort girl in the country.

Her name is Stella, and she is well named for she truly is a stellar babe. Standing at 5'10, the same height as me, she has all the curves a woman could hope for. Long legs, shapely thighs, a bubble butt that just looked fantastic in bikini bottoms, and then there are her breasts. A 34FF bust, beautifully pert and with large nipples crying out to be sucked and licked. And her face ... she has blonde hair, shoulder length, that curls around artfully to frame a heart-stoppingly beautiful visage with eyes that are big, blue and seemingly totally guileless and at the same time utterly wanton. She could play the innocent schoolgirl or the domineering mistress with equal skill. And I have dreamed of having her pouty red lips wrapped around my cock more times than I can remember.

So why does a woman so gorgeous choose such a line of work? She could easily have been a catwalk model and made her money in such an easier fashion. She answers that question on the front page of her personal website. "I am a total whore," she claims. "I can't live without sex. A day without being fucked is a day wasted. Book me and I will give you the wildest ride of your life." She provides videos of some of her work to prove her point. There you can see her doing just about anything - deepthroat, anal, squirting, gangbangs, she has done it all. Her rates are outrageously high, but she is in such demand that they can afford to be. People would sell their houses for just one hour with her.

Now it is my turn, and I haven't only paid for one hour. I have her for a full twelve hours. In that time, I intend to test every one of her skills. When I first contacted her and told her of my plans, she sent back a list of actions that were taboo, at least without paying her lots more money than I had ever owned. Besides, most of those she listed I had no interest in anyway. I certainly didn't want anything to do with either of us shitting on the other. Watching her fuck a stranger might have been fun, but in truth I wanted her all to myself for the whole night. So I booked a hotel and told her when to turn up, what to wear when she came and what else to bring along with her.

I am sitting here in the hotel room, waiting impatiently for 7PM to come around. The room has a big double bed with soft white sheets, a sofa and the comfortable armchair I am currently in. There is a mini-bar in the far corner too, though I am yet to sample it. I want nothing to get in the way of this night, especially not an inability to get an erection due to being drunk. Other than the door to the corridor, there is another that leads to the sizable bathroom. This hotel is one of the best in this small town, and they probably would not approve of what is about to happen in one of its rooms.

At precisely 7PM, there is a knock at the door. I have left it off the latch so it swings open silently. In walks the woman of my dreams. Her blonde hair is tied into two pigtails, as I had directed, but the rest of her outfit is obscured by a large overcoat apart from her white socks and little black shoes. She has a holdall tucked under one arm, her handbag over the opposite shoulder. Her face at the moment is devoid of make-up aside from any foundation she felt she needed to hide any blemishes, though I doubt a woman as heavenly as her would suffer anyway. There are some people whose beauty does not need artificial augmentation and Stella is definitely one of those. After closing the door, she stands still in front of it.

"Put your bags over there," I tell her, pointing to the floor beside the door. "And then your coat."

She puts the bags down almost daintily, but there is nothing dainty in the way she slips the coat slowly off her shoulders, revealing the school uniform I had instructed her to wear. The simple white shirt was unbuttoned, the bottom of it tied in a knot against her breasts. It is clear that she is not wearing a bra. As the coat slips further down I get to see the red tartan skirt she is sporting. It is so short I can almost see a tantalising view of her panties. To put the coat down, she turns her back on me and bends at the waist, giving me an unobstructed view of her glorious round ass. She is wearing a tiny white thong. The material disappears between her cheeks, only becoming visible again at the little triangle that covers her pussy. My cock stirs awake already. I have not masturbated in two weeks in preparation for this night. I want to cum again and again. If there is one woman who can help me with that, she is standing before me now, facing me again with her hands demurely clasped in front of her skirt. Her arms are pushing her breasts together. If I didn't know her better, I would think that it was unintentional.

I have this whole evening planned out, down to the smallest detail. It is how I do everything in my life. Some people may think it boring, but I always like to know where I am headed. However, now that Stella is standing in front of me, in the flesh, my mind goes blank. My body rages with desire but I don't know where to begin. She has seen this before in her clients. I can tell by the little smile playing around those full lips of hers. That snaps my mind into action. I know exactly what this girl deserves.

"You've been very naughty," I say. "Acting like a slut, going around with all those men. You know what happens to bad girls."

She lowers her gaze to the floor, bites her bottom lip in a most enticing fashion, but says nothing. Good. I have told her that in this part of the evening, she isn't to speak unless I have directly asked her a question.

"Get over here."

When she walks, every movement is sensual. The sway of her hips, the way the skirt rides up ever so slightly to reveal that provocative glimpse of white. Her natural big breasts bounce when she comes to a halt no more than a yard away from me. I stand up, my erection obvious to us both by the bulge in my trousers. She has her eyes planted on it. I am not vain enough to suppose that I am the biggest man she has ever consorted with, but my ten inches aren't to be scoffed at. I walk over to the bed, motioning for her to follow me, and sit on the edge. Unceremoniously, I grab her arm and yank her down so she falls with a gasp over my lap. I gaze down upon the wondrous orbs of her buttocks, laid bare so close to me. If I was an artist, I would weep at such perfection. Instead, I just want to play with her.

I gently run a fingernail up her thigh, going close to but not touching her thong. She gives a little shiver. My hand moves up to cup first one buttock, then the other. I gaze at the perfectly smooth, unblemished skin while it lasts. I think she knows what to expect, but the first slap still makes her cry out. I catch her across the right buttock, my hand at just the right angle to leave a red print across her lovely skin. I add a similar mark to her left buttock. The first few hits are quite gentle, but I soon pick up the pace. By the time I am on my tenth hit, the spanking is as hard as I can make it. I hold nothing back. She squirms beneath my ministrations, moans and gasps escaping from her mouth. I keep expecting her to say the safe word we both agreed on in our correspondence, but she is far too professional for that. It will take more than a spanking to break this woman.

I only stop spanking her when my hand begins to hurt. "You won't be naughty again, will you?" I ask her.

"No," comes her breathless reply.

I spank her again, this time on her pussy, making her cry out again. "No what?"

"No, sir," she amends.

Her butt is all red now and I can tell from the way she squirms when I lightly run a finger along the curve of her buttocks that they are sore. My rock hard cock is pressing into her stomach. It is telling me that I need to fuck this woman, but I can be patient. I still have nearly twelve hourse with her, after all. No point in being hasty.

"Lay down on your back on the bed," I instruct her.

She does as ordered, though her sore arse is clearly making it a bit uncomfortable. I push her legs apart so I have a clear view of her crotch. Her white thong has been twisted to the side, her pussy visible to one side of it. The thin material is also soaking wet. Fuck me, I think. Even just a bit of spanking gets her in the mood. The boasts on her website must be true.

I crawl up the bed until my face is an inch from her crotch. I can smell her pussy. It smells sweet, I swear it is sweeter than anything else I have ever smelled. I inhale deeply. Honestly, I think I could stay like this all night. But of course I want more than to just smell her. I flick my tongue out, against the material of the thong and her pussy. It makes her gasp. I reach up with my hands and start to peel the thong off her, wishing more than anything that I had a camera to record all that was happening here. But Stella had forbidden any kind of recording. Apparently, for the videos on her website she was always in her own home with her manager and bodyguard present to ensure things didn't get out of hand. I pull her thong down. She closes her legs so it is easy for my to remove the strip of cloth completely. I bunch it up and bring it to my face. It smells of her. It tastes of her. My cock is aching now. I put the thong down my trousers, wipe it up the length of my shaft and adding my pre-cum to the fluids already on the underwear.

I move to stand beside her head. Her eyes are on me. They are wide, looking at me through her long lashes like she doesn't understand what is going on. I stifle a groan. The temptation to just pull my cock out and spray my cum over that innocent face is almost overwhelming. Instead I remove her thong from my trousers.

"Open your mouth," I say.

She obeys and now I can see the lust darkening those blue eyes. Either she wants this as badly as I do, or she is a truly terrific actress. I don't particularly care either way. I just push the soaked panties into her waiting mouth bit by bit until it is all in except for one thin strip of cord dangling from the corner of her mouth. Instinctively, I bend down and kiss her on the lips.

It is time to return my attention to her pussy. She obligingly spreads her legs for me as I get back in position. Now the thong is out the way and with her skirt pushed up around her waist, I have an open view of her most intimate area. Her pussy is perfect, the lips slightly open as if begging my entrance. She has a thin landing strip of pubes, blonde to prove that her hair colour is, like the rest of her, entirely natural. A drip of juice runs down her slit and I waste no time in licking it up. I find her clit without any trouble, the little nub looking like it is desperate to leap out at me. I apply a little pressure with my thumb as I continue to lick and kiss her. She starts to writhe, grinding her pussy against my face as my movements get faster and faster. I drive my tongue deep inside her cunt, followed by first one finger and then a second, all the while rubbing away at her clitoris.

She is getting very close to her first orgasm of the night. She cries out, the sound muffled by the thong still stuffed in her mouth. I pull my face away and lightly scratch my thumbnail across her clit. When she cums, it is as powerful as I have seen in any of her videos. She squirts pussy juice over the bed and my face. Having expected this, my mouth is open to catch some of it. I swallow it down and catch some more. My face and the sheets are drenched by the time she subsides. I crawl up the bed and kiss her again. The pussy juice I have been holding in my mouth trickles into hers. She returns my kiss greedily, as much as she can anyway with the panties in the way. My fingers continue to rub at her saturated cunt. More fluid is still leaking out from her. She looks like she is ready to cum again, but I don't want her to. As much as I want her to enjoy this night, to feel like I have been a great lover, the night is still mostly about me and what I want. She knows this too.

Therefore she is ready when I get off her and remove my trousers. My ten inch cock springs to attention. She is looking to me for direction. I simply point to the floor and she knows what to do then. She gets off the bed and goes to her knees before me. She stares up at me in adoration. The thong is dangling from one side of her mouth and from the other, either spit or pussy juice dribbles from the corner and hangs from her chin. I tilt her head back with one hand while with the other, I rub my cock all over her face.

I stop and gaze down upon her angelic face. She returns my gaze. From the look in her eyes, I could almost believe she thought me some kind of god. It is no wonder men are willing to pay so much for her services. I haven't even fucked her yet and I feel like the luckiest, greatest man in the world.

"Do you want my cock?" I ask.

She nods eagerly.

"Very well." I put my fingers in her mouth and slowly pull out the thong. Her saliva has been added to the other fluids already saturating the fabric. I rub it over her face and hold it against her nose so she can take a deep breath. Then I tuck it away in my shirt pocket to save it for later. "Hands first," I order her.

Stella complies, bringing both her hands up to my cock and rubbing it slowly between her palms. She treats it like it is a national treasure, one she is frightened of damaging. She finally wraps her fingers around my shaft, her other hand moving down to cup my balls. She works my cock well, with a gentle yet firm grip. She plants a kiss on the tip, looks up at me for permission. I barely have time to nod before she engulfs me in her mouth. She takes the head in first, her tongue darting around it and teasing the slit. All the while, her hand is pumping me and her eyes are fixed on mine. I stifle a groan. I want to cum, I want to cum so badly. But I have other plans first.

"Keep sucking me and remove your top."

She takes another couple of inches of me into her mouth. Her hands leave my genitals as they work to untie the knot in her shirt. Her deft fingers make short work of it and she quickly slips the shirt down her arms and onto the floor, freeing her bountiful breasts for my viewing pleasure. They look even better in the flesh than they did in all her videos. Her nipples are erect. She brings her hands up to pinch and pull at them until they are nearly an inch long. I pull her to her feet, my cock coming out of her mouth with a wet pop.

Immediately my mouth is drawn to her nipples. I suck on first one and then the other, my hands groping and grasping at her magnificent orbs. She grabs the back of my head, pushing me against her chest. That is against the rules but I decide that just this once, I will forgive her. It can hardly be considered a sin, letting me enjoy her breasts more, can it? They alone could let her be thought of as one of the most beautiful women in the world, even without the gorgeous face, the round butt and the long legs.

Once I am done, earlier than I would have liked because I don't think my cock can wait much longer, I push her back down to her knees. She opens her mouth and I slide my cock back in. It feels like I have returned to where I belong. This time though, I want to go in deeper. I run my hands through her hair, wrap one pigtail up in each fist, and pull her head towards me. More than half my cock disappears into her mouth the first time. I pull out, drive back in again. And again and again. Each time I penetrate a little deeper. All the time her gaze remains fixed on my face. That annoys me this time. I don't want this to be easy for her. I want to fuck her throat like no one else has ever done. I put one hand to the back of her head and shove my cock forward with all my strength. The whole ten inches slips into her mouth and down her throat. She lets out a startled squeal, her nose squashed against my stomach. I pull back until my cock is out again.

She is breathing heavily now. The look in her eyes is a mix of irritation and no small amount of lust. Spit is hanging from her bottom lip. As I watch it falls down between her breasts. I put both hands on the back of her head and plunge my cock back into her mouth as far as it can go. I fuck her mouth like this a few times and then shove my dick right down her throat and hold it there. She tries to pull back but I don't let her. I am in charge here and she can breathe when I decide she can. I finally decide to be merciful just as her eyes are about to roll up in her head. She pulls back, coughing, more drool falling down onto her chest. I pause for a moment to see if she wants to use the safe word. When it isn't forthcoming, I slip my dick back into her mouth. It feels so good every time I touch the back of her throat, I can't help but keep on doing it. Soon enough her tits are covered in spit. Well lubricated, you might say. I'm not going to miss a chance like this.

"Let me fuck your tits," I say.

She complies immediately, straightening up and using her hands to wrap her breasts around my cock. Now, my cock is pretty large, but it still nearly gets lost in that depthless cleavage. Her tits are so soft, my cock slides effortlessly between them, helped by the amount of drool she has on them. I start to fuck them as if I was in her pussy, driving hard against her. Each time, she lets out a soft grunt. She alternates between looking down at my cock between her tits, adjusting her grip where necessary, and looking up into my eyes. She bites her lip, almost closes her eyes as if she is on the edge of orgasm.

She isn't the one on the edge, though. I cry out as I unleash my first torrent of cum of the night. It spurts up out of my shaft, landing on her tits and around her neck. I think the volume surprises her but like I said earlier, I have been saving myself for this night. After seven or eight spurts I am finally done. Her breasts are covered in spunk now, as is my cock which is still nestled between them. I take a step back and just drink in the sight of this heavenly woman kneeling before me, her huge tits coated in white jizz. Some of it is running down her stomach towards her pussy. I retrieve her thong from my shirt pocket, use it to clean my cock off, and throw it to her.

"Stand up, take your skirt off and put that thong back on," I tell her. I would imagine it is quite uncomfortable, having panties that wet with so many different fluids up against her pussy, but she does it without complaint. I pick her overcoat up from the floor and hand it to her. "You'll want this too; we're going for a walk."

I feel a pang of regret when she puts the coat on and does it up to hide all that magnificent nakedness, but the knowledge that all she is wearing underneath is a soaking, cum-stained thong is good enough. I put my trousers back on and then it's time to go. I look around the room. It is a bit of a mess, with the bedsheets soaking where she squirted and a couple of small stains on the carpet where some of my cum landed. I put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door handle when we're out in the corridor. I take her arm and escort her to the lift. On the way down we're joined by a young couple. They keep giving us odd looks and I wonder if they can smell Stella, or at least her underwear and the cum that is drying on her chest. Once we are alone in the lift, I undo the top couple of buttons on her coat, just enough so that everyone can see she is topless. She gives me a look but does nothing to rectify the situation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mine for the Night Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds