• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Flagpole of Humiliation Ch. 03

Flagpole of Humiliation Ch. 03

12

In the weeks since Chloe and Phoebe had humiliated me at the mall, they'd taken full advantage of the fact that they held incriminating evidence against me - the pictures they'd snapped of me tied up, naked and helpless. They'd called me multiple times to meet them shopping, making me pay for stacks of new clothes for them, and once making me come and pay for their tab at the club. Each time, if I resisted when I got there, they'd come close to me and whisper something like "Do you really need a reminder who's in control here?"

I was sitting at my desk at work when I got another text from Phoebe, the asian-american freshman of the pair.

"Need new shoes. Pick me up at dorm in 30 mins. Don't be late"

As I'd done previously, I immediately left work and headed over to the campus.

As I was driving, I realized this was Phoebe's first time texting to meet her by herself. The other times Chloe and their friends had been there as well. Suddenly, that gave me confidence I didn't have before. Especially since Phoebe, even though very confident, was always less assertive than Chloe.

I started to think about what they'd been doing to me over the last few weeks, and I got increasingly angry. How dare those little bitches do that to me! And Phoebe! I'd known her since high school. Sure she'd discovered I was secretly turned on by her, but that was only because she dressed like such a tease, always showing skin and flaunting her curves. She deserved to have her pictures jerked off on. And more!

And I started to get an idea. By the time I pulled up to Phoebe's dorm, I had decided it was time to get even.

I went into her dorm and went up to her room, but she didn't answer when I knocked. Another girl walked by and said "Are you looking for Phoebe? I just saw her in the gym in the basement."

"Oh, ok, thanks!" I said.

I went down the stairs to the basement. There wasn't much there other than a hallway with a couple doorways. One went into a laundry room with the loud sounds of the machines working. Next to that was a furnace room, with more loud sounds of the building's boiler. Nobody in sight and generally hard to hear anything over the noise. Perfect.

The last door was closed but had a small window to see in. I looked in and saw Phoebe, alone, working out with headphones on. Her back was to me so she couldn't see me. She was wearing black tights and a bright yellow workout bra, with matching bright yellow sneakers.

God, what a banging body, I thought to myself. She was your typical hot Asian American girl from LA. She had big pretty eyes and wore bright red lipstick. Her skin looked soft and slightly bronzed from laying out. She colored her hair light blonde, which I always thought looked great on asian chicks because it made them look more slutty. She had her hair tied up in a bun to work out.

I admired her 5'2 frame through the window, as she did some squats with light weights, her legs spread, making her butt stretch her tights and her exposed back shoulder muscles flexing. She was toned but not muscular, and she still had a little bit of baby fat on her curves.

As usual, watching her I felt my cock swell a bit in my pants, and decided it was time to get. started. I opened the door and closed it behind me, locking it, and I pulled the shades over the small window so nobody could see in. We were alone.

I continued watching her for a minute, admiring the view. She still had her back to me with her headphones on, but she sensed something so turned her head and saw me.

"What the fuck!" She said, startled, taking off her head phones. "I thought I told you meet me in my room. You scared me."

"You weren't there," I said, looking right at her, "So I came here to get you."

She could sense something different in my voice, and her eyes darted behind me and saw the locked door with the shades down, and I could see the doubt creep into her.

She tried to remain confident. "Well let's go," she said, walking to pick up her gym bag, "I need to get to the mall and be back for class."

When she turned her back to me to bend down and pick up her bag, I quickly stepped right behind her, put my arms under both of her arms and lifted them up above her head, and then tied them together tightly with rope from my trunk.

"Wha-! what the fu-! Get off me!!" She shouted, struggling against my hold and the ropes.

She had a lot of energy, but I was larger and could just overpower her. I dragged her to the workout machines, tying the rope and her hands to the the chin-up bar high above her head, leaving her standing there, on her tippy toes, her arms tied above her.

"You fucking asshole! What the fuck are you doing?! Have you forgotten who's in control here?" She shouted, trying to kick me.

"Well, let's see who's in control," I said, and with one swift move I grabbed the front of her workout bra and yanked it upwards to her chin, causing her young, size C tits to spill out into full view. They were gorgeous, and I could see her nipples harden immediately from the sudden air.

Phoebe was in shock. "Wha-! I can't believe . .. How could you . . . " she started stammering, looking down at her exposed breasts and then back at me, "I'm going to kill . . "

Without warning I slapped her tits hard from the side with my right hand. As hard as I could. Thwack! And then equally hard from the other side with my left. Thwack! My hand smacked each of her breasts violently and loudly on impact.

"OOOWWW! OOWW!!" She yelped in pain, looking down at her reddening breasts.

I stepped back, pointed my phone at her and said, "Smile!" snapping several pictures.

"NO!!" She shouted, trying to swing her legs again out to kick me. "You fucking bastard!"

I stood back, looking at my phone. "Wow," I said, "these are really great pictures. Hey, I have a great idea Phoebe. How about I anonymously post these to the college bulletin board, so that every student and faculty member, even the janitors, can see you like this? What do you think? Your face is just so clear in these pictures, and your tits are so . . . so . . . out there.

"Sure, you could say some guy attacked you," I continued, "but I'd deny everything and of course everybody would still have the pictures forever, right? I'm sure the guys on campus would love to have these pictures saved in their private jerk off collection. Is that how you'd like to be remembered?"

"You wouldn't," she said, but unconvincingly. Then she was quiet for minute, staring at me, and I could see her mind working but not seeing any alternative. I knew I had her.

"That's a good girl, Phoebe." I said, walking up to her.

She tried to move away from me, but the ropes held her in place.

"God you're a hot little piece, you know that Phoebe?" I said, looking her up and down. "You always showed up for babysitting wearing these kinds of outfits. Yoga pants and tights, knee high boots with high heels, super tight low-cut white t-shirts. Don't tell me you didn't know you were turning on the guys, even the older ones like me, you little cock tease."

"No!" she said.

"Well you did," I said, "and its time to pay the price."

I reached up without warning and started tweaking her nipples with both hands.

"Oh!!" She shouted, as her jaw opened in shock at the contact. Her eyes went wide looking at me, "You fucking pervert asshole!"

I just smiled at her and continued.

Her tits were so nice. Not too big, but big enough to be a perfect handful. Her nipples were silver dollar sized and the perfect shade of brown.

After some more playing with her nipples, I took each breast in my mouth and sucked forcefully, as if I were trying to swallow her tit down my throat. Phoebe let out a yelp with each hard suck.

"Ohhh! Stop! You asshole!"

Then I leaned back to look at her.

"Well, well, well, Phoebe. Looks like your nipples are saluting me? Nice and hard little asian nipples, huh?"

She just looked away.

Thwack! Thwack! I slapped her tits again.

"Ahh! Owww!" she cried out.

"I asked you a question cock tease. Answer it. Are your nice and hard little asian nipples saluting me?"

"Ye-yes . . . my . . . my . . . as-asian nipples are . . saluting you" she said, her voice starting to quiver.

"They certainly are," I replied, "and that makes me hard."

I reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands, and yanked her pelvis straight into me.

"Mmmmm," I said, grinding my crotch into hers and squeezing her ass cheeks through the fabric of her workout tights, "Do you feel how hard I am?"

She didn't say anything at first, so I gave her a stern look and she quickly said, looking away, "Yes, yes, I feel how hard you are."

"Good. Now, listen carefully. I'm going to untie you from the bar, and you're going to sit on this workout bench. Then you're going to open that pretty little mouth of yours and I'm going to ram my dick to the back of your throat. Is that clear?"

"What??! No, please!" she protested.

Thwack! Another swift and stinging slap to her now raw tits.

"AHHH OOOWWWW! Ok, ok!" she said, doing her best to fight back tears.

I untied her from the chin up bar and then tied her hands behind her back, and sat her down on the workout bench. Her workout bra was still hitched above her tits. Her face was exactly at my crotch level, looking right at the bulge in my pants from a few inches away.

I reached down and undid the bun her hair was in, letting her blonde hair fall down. I started running my fingers through her hair, pulling her head back a bit so that she was looking straight up at my face.

"Mmmm, Phoebe," I said, looking down at her, "I always did like your hair this blonde color. You know it makes you look like a slut, right? Little cocky asian girl walking around with blonde hair just to tease the guys? Trying to have it both ways - asian and blonde? You really enjoy all the attention you 'pretend' not to notice, don't you?"

"No," she said, trying to turn her head away but unable to due to my grip.

"Don't lie," I said, "I've seen you walking around the mall with your pack of sorority sisters, all of you wearing crop tops with micro shorts. Such a little group of cock teases."

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard dick. She instinctively closed her lips and looked away.

I held her hair in a tight ponytail with both hands and turned her head back to face my cock.

"Open your mouth for me, cock tease," I said.

Again, she paused, just staring at my cock, so I said "Or do I need to work on your tits some more?"

And with that, she parted her lips and, out of experience from her boyfriends or not, licked them to provide lubrication.

I immediately rammed my cock all the way into her mouth as far as it could go, holding her head in place by her pony tail.

"Gulghhh!!" she winced, closing her eyes as she gagged at my cock hitting the back of her throat.

I pulled my cock back a little to allow her to get a couple coughs out, but still kept most of my dick inside her mouth.

"Look at me," I said, and her eyes looked up at me helplessly, my shaft deep in her mouth. "Who's in control now, Phoebe?" She wouldn't have been able to talk anyway with me filling up her mouth, and so she just looked at me, blinking her eyes to signal her submission.

"Ok, start sucking, you little slut," I said.

She closed her lips around my dick and started moving her head back and forth in a weak effort, but it didn't matter because I just started pumping her head on my cock with my hands.

Her mouth was so warm and soft. "Mmmm, that's it Phoebe, suck me," I moaned, "suck me you little asian slut. Do you know how long I've dreamed of having your mouth on my dick? All that time you were my babysitter, watching you walk around the house in your little cock tease outfits. You're not so cocky now, are you? Huh? Tied up, workout bra lifted up and showing off your titties, my cock deep in your mouth. Are you still cocky now? Are you, you little slut?"

Phoebe had resigned herself to what was happening and was just letting me pump her head back and forth on my cock, keeping medium pressure around my dick with her lips.

For years I'd jerked off to her pics, with her wearing her short dresses, tight jeans, yoga pants and other outfits. She was usually looking at the camera with a teasing little smile, head and hips cocked to the side, making a "V" sign with her fingers, etc., I couldn't believe I actually had her right now, completely under my control, taking my cock on her mouth.

I'd been pumping with medium pressure into her mouth, but as I started to think about all the times she'd left me with blue balls by wearing her skimpy outfits, and more recently how she'd humiliated me, I started to pump harder and harder to the back of her throat.

Her body startled a bit from the sudden increase in pressure and she tried to resist, but I again held her mouth in place by the back of her head.

"Glugh . . . glughhh . . . glughhh . . ." she tried to protest, "pluuzz . . . . guulgh . . . gluughh . . stop . . . uuugh . . . "

I jammed my cock into her mouth one last time as hard and far as I could, holding it back there for 5 seconds while she tried to gag without any air flow through her throat, her eyes shut and her entire face wincing.

And then I yanked her head off my cock entirely, still holding her by her ponytail. She was gulping for air in big convulsive breaths, her eyes blinking hard and streaming tears from the gagging.

I yanked her head back by her hair and stood over her, looking straight down at her defeated face. "Who's my little asian slut?" I asked.

"I . . I . . I'm your little . . asian slut," she said in a barely audible voice.

"Does your mouth belong to my cock?"

"Yes . . my mouth belongs to your cock."

I lifted her off the bench by her ponytail, her hands still tied behind her back, spun her around and pushed her, face down, back onto the workout bench. I pulled her hips back so that her ass stuck off the end of the bench and her knees were on the ground. I kicked her legs apart about 10 inches and tied each of her knees to the back legs of the bench. Then I untied her hands from behind her back, put her arms down on each side of the bench, and tied each of her wrists to the bench front legs.

I stepped back to admire my work. She was tied onto the workout bench, face down on all fours, in the perfect doggy-style position. Her workout bra was still pulled up and her bare tits were pressed against the bench, spilling over on each side.

By positioning her like that it was clear what I was planning on doing, and she realized it.

"Please don't," she said, "please don't do this."

"Mmmm, hearing you beg makes me so hard, Phoebe" I said, admiring how good her young ass looked, still in those tights, bent over and defenseless.

"What is it about young asian girls," I asked her, "that just makes them look so good being tied up, humiliated and dominated? Especially confident ones like you."

She didn't answer.

I answered my own question, "I guess because it just makes it feel that much better to break you down and put you back in your place, right?"

Without warning I smacked one of her ass cheeks as hard as I could through her tights. Smackkk! It made my hand sting.

"Ahowwww!!" she screamed out in pain and shock.

"Oh, does that hurt your young pretty ass?"

I did it again on the same butt cheek. Smackkk!

"OHHHH!!" she cried out. "Please! Don't!"

I switched to the other butt cheek. Smackkk! Smackkk! All direct hits to the meaty part of her young ass. She cried out with each smack, and was now whimpering like a dog, begging me to stop.

"You think you get all this power by being young and pretty," I continued, "but we can always just erase all of that by doing this to you, can't we?"

I grabbed her by the back of her blond hair and pulled her head up off the bench.

"Are you a just little slut?" I asked.

"Ye-yes . ." she whimpered, "I'm just a little slut. Please stop."

"Are you just a little college asian slut?"

"Yes, I'm just a little college asian slut."

I positioned myself sitting on the end of the bench facing her, resting her head directly on my crotch.

My erection had gone down slightly, so I was able to maneuver my cock back into her mouth, and I resumed face fucking her by her holding her hair in a ponytail and pumping her head up and down.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, "that feels good. C'mon, suck my cock you little asian bitch, suck my cock."

"Gluughh . . luughhh . . aawwck . . gluughh . .," came from her mouth.

I leaned back on the bench so I could get a better angle to pump my cock straight into her mouth. "Phoebe, that feels so good," I said.

"I've watched you grow up from a high school girl into a hot little college girl. I saw your outfits get tighter and tighter. You can dress like that and make guys do whatever you want, right? I know you notice older guys like me checking you out on the street, and it makes you cocky and arrogant, huh? Like you're so much younger but have all this control over us, right?"

"Tell me," I continued, "You're not so cocky and arrogant now with my cock in your mouth, are you?

"Gluughh . . gluughh . ."

"That's what I thought," I said. "Mmmmm. Feels so good to put you back in your place and remind you where you belong in this world, you little slut."

After several more pumps of my dick to the back of her throat she was gagging and coughing again, her saliva and other mouth juice coating my cock.

I pulled my dick out and pushed her chin up to look at me.

"Is this all asian girls are really good for?" I asked.

"Yes," she whimpered, "this is all asian girls are really good for."

I stood up, finally letting go of her ponytail after pushing her face into the workout bench. I walked around and stood behind her ass.

I rubbed her ass through her tights, enjoying the feel of her ass through the fabric, and then yanked her tights down to her knees. I saw she was wearing a purple lycra stretch thong.

"Oh, you little slut, Phoebe," I said, sliding my finger back and forth inside the back of her thong waistband, "I didn't know you had these on underneath your tights. I like them. But I bet that's not a surprise to you, hmm?"

Because she was bound facing downward on the workout bench and I was behind her, she couldn't really turn her head fully to see me. So she turned her head halfway, her mouth and chin coated with saliva from her face fucking.

"Please, just leave me alone," she said, out of breathe, "you win."

Her begging just made me harder. I suddenly grabbed the back of her thong waistband and pulled up as hard as I could.

"AHHHHH . . OOWWWW!!" she cried in pain from the vicious wedgie. I was lifting as far as I could, and unfortunately for her the stretch lycra material was strong and wouldn't rip to give her relief. I actually lifted her off the floor, still attached to the back of the bench which lifted off the floor with her. I had my hand up around my shoulder, holding her dangling by her thong.

"OOHHH!! OWWW!! Please!! Stop! Let me down!"

I could see the wedgie was pulling the lycra material right through the middle of her vagina lips, parting her pussy.

I unceremoniously dropped her back to the ground, and she banged down with a thud, still attached to the bench and her thong still wedged high up her ass.

"Ohhh . . ohhh . ." she was whimpering softly now, face down into the bench.

"Now, Phoebe," I said, pulling her thong down around her knees to fully expose her gorgeous ass and pussy, "this is what it feels like to be completely humiliated and dominated, like young cock teases should be."

I got down on my knees right behind her defenseless ass and slapped my hard cock on top of her ass crack, sliding it back and forth to enjoy the sensation of her young skin.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Flagpole of Humiliation Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds