• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Love on the Battlefield

Love on the Battlefield

Kevin stood over the battlefield, thinking how he wished he could end all the fighting between their two nations. They were all foxes, so why should they take up arms against one another? It seemed so horrible. He was just glad that this fight ended with no casualties, an oddity for a battle, but the two armies were just too evenly matched. His rival knew as well the value of life, so most moves that were made were safely made, ensuring no one would really get harmed.

Still, loss of life or no, it was a battlefield. It would claim life someday, if not today. He turned away and began walking into the forest, feeling an odd pull. It was strong and for a moment, he felt a stir inside. It was as though he had suddenly became aware of an appointment and he could not be late for it.

His body was pulling him into the forest, deeper and deeper, a little faster each moment as he went along. It wasn't long before he was in a mad sprint, but to where? For what?

It wasn't long before he felt the heat of his own body building, making him feel as though he were an oven. It wasn't something like a thirst. It was like his body was a pit of fire and the only way he could think to cool it was to rid himself of his coat. This helped, but only for a moment as the heat once again built up. He went for his shirt next, then his pants, his shoes, and he soon found himself completely naked, still sprinting towards an unknown fate. However, it would not be much longer. He turned the corner and came face to face with her.

She was bent over, her hand moving furiously, though to what end, he was not yet certain. The air was heavy with sex, making him wonder if she was doing her best to satisfy herself. Her face was almost pleading in her desire. She clearly didn't care that she had just met him. She needed to fulfill her lust. Clearly, her hand couldn't do it. He could tell this lust was driven by something even more primal than just wanting orgasms.

He approached her, his body already responding to her heat. His manhood was rising and preparing to push into her. He thought how he wasn't that kind of man normally. Normally, he was the kind who wanted to go slow, pleasuring a woman along the way. This was not going to be one of those times. This was going to be rough, sweaty and quick. He promised to himself that he would make it up to her when his mind was clear. At this moment, he was a slave to the moment. He took hold of her. Pulled her close, letting his cock rub against her stomach. She reached down and started stroking it, pulling at it ever so urgently.

"Please, I need this!" she cried.

"I don't even know your name," he tried to sway things, even if to buy a moment to gather himself. A futile gesture, as it felt the head of his massive penis pushing at her opening. He felt her moisture. It was already so wet, ready for him. He smiled and with a single thrust, half of him pushed it's way into her. She gasped. The penetration deeper than she expected, but the look on her face told him she was not disappointed. Her pussy was squeezing him. Pulling him in even further. He thrusted inch by inch. He watched her face as it continued to twist further and further into a deep orgasm. It was with a mild shock when the moment he was all the way in her, her body spasmed, her body squirting out her juices, soaking him. It was just the penetration and she was this far along. Her legs wrapped around his waist, urging him to continue.

He lifted her, letting a portion of his cock leave her before letting her go back down, refilling her. It didn't take long before he got into a rhythm, pumping in and out. Her moaning continuing with no end. She bit at his neck, playfully, but with enough force to leave a mark. It only fueled his mad thrusts to go faster. If he could get deeper, he would, but as it was, his balls continuously making contact. Her vagina had become so wet, it was as if the flow was stuck on and nothing short of a massive orgasm was shutting it off.

That feeling deep inside his testicles began. That feeling of eruption. It was all he could do to try and hold it back, but it was as if he were trying to hold back the ocean. Pointless. It was going to flood this woman's pussy. It will fill her to the point she would feel it. It would become one with her as it would make him one with her. With that, he howled loudly. He squeezed her, wrapping his arms around her as it hit him. The rush of his cum was as close to earth shattering as he had ever felt. The look on her face told him she was about to go through it as well. Just then, it started.

The cum inside him was spurting into her, cascading and flowing with nothing to hold it back from the waiting womb. Each and every pulse came with the greatest feeling imaginable and the flow for this would not stop. He could already feel it running out of her, running down their legs. So much cum. He knew with this act, their lives would be linked forever and he was fine with this. He wanted her. Wanted to make love to her every day. More in fact. He wanted to be in this woman every moment of every day, enjoying the ultimate closeness.

To his disappointment, it started to come down. The flow finally turning off. As this part began, he fell to his side, his body still pushed deeply inside her and holding her. The fall didn't hurt at all. He felt an amazing sense of peace. He wasn't even aware of when it happened, but he drifted into a deep sleep. Just before that, he realized she too was already asleep as well. Never before had he been so close that he could say he would sleep still penetrating his lover and now he could.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Love on the Battlefield

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds