• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Swimming at the Dam

Swimming at the Dam

12

It was a hot day and Denise had finished all her chores about the place. Having some free time she decided to go swimming. There was a small dam at the rear of the property, water reserved for the orchard and animals, and quite good for swimming on a hot day. Slipping on her bikini and a beach-robe she wandered off for a relaxing dip.

Denise was a bit taken aback when she reached the small dam to find that there were a couple of men already in it, enjoying a cool swim. None of the estate hands would be here at this time of the day and even if they were they wouldn't be wasting their time by swimming. The foreman would have their balls for breakfast if they did. He was a real stickler for having the men work when they were being paid to do so.

"Excuse me, but do you realise that this is private property?" she called. "You have no right to be here."

The two men turned their attention to her, drifting closer.

"Ah, and who might you be?" one asked.

"I'm Denise. My father owns this place. I trust you know who my father is, seeing you're on his property."

"I dunno," said one of the men. "Hey, Barney, do you know who her father is?"

"Cause I do. He's the owner. The girl just told you that. Weren't you listening?"

"Maybe I asked the wrong question. Tell me, Barney, do you care who her father is?"

"Now that is indeed a better question. The short answer is no."

"You mean there's a long answer?"

"Certainly. The long answer is I neither know nor care, but I'm too polite to say that sort of thing."

The two men resumed looking at Denise who was flushing slightly. Rude imbeciles. Couldn't they see they weren't wanted?

"Just who are you?" she demanded.

"Names, Barney. We didn't give her our names, and after she was so polite as to give us hers. Where are your manners?"

"Quite right. I do apologise, Denise. He's Fred and I'm Barney. Fred Rubble and Barney Stone, to be precise."

"Fred and Barney. You've got to be kidding me."

"You have a problem with our names?" asked Fred. "We didn't deride your parent's choice of name for their child. Why do you want to make fun of ours?"

"I'm sorry," Denise said quickly, blushing. "I didn't mean anything by my comment. It's just that I couldn't help think of a TV series."

"Really? I wouldn't know why."

They couldn't be serious about those names, Denise just knew it. There again, one never knew what parents would name their children. This was one subject she felt she'd better leave alone. However. . .

"Yes, well, as I said, this is private property. What are you doing here?"

"Be nice, Fred," murmured Barney, loud enough for Denise to hear. "It's plain that the girl is a little slow."

"Gotcha," agreed Fred. "Ah, it's called swimming. We were riding our bikes up the dirt trails and spotted the water. Being a hot day we thought we'd go for a swim. That's what you now see us doing."

"The way you're dressed suggests that you also wish to go swimming," Barney said. "Are you going to join us?"

"Yes, I intend to go swimming and no, I am not going to join you. I've told you repeatedly this is private property. You'll have to leave."

"OK. Come back in about an hour and you'll find us gone."

"I don't want you gone in an hour. I want you gone now. I don't see why I should have to wait an hour for you to leave. Please get out of the water and go. Now!"

Denise glared at the intruders. How many time did she need to ask them to go. She was trying to be polite but really, they had no right to even be here.

The two men looked at each other and then Fred shrugged.

"You heard the girl. Out we get."

Denise was standing at the deep end of the water, right next to the actual dam. As they swam towards her she started thinking. If they came from the dirt tracks then they came from the other side of the water. Looking over there she could see what she assumed were piles of their clothes. So why were they getting out this side? It wouldn't be all that much faster getting out here and running around the water.

Then the men were hoisting themselves up onto the dam and walking along it towards her. Her face a bright red Denise looked pointedly upwards, having got enough of a view as the men stood up.

"Satisfied? We're out," said Fred, and she could hear the mockery in his voice. She said nothing, as loudly as she could, wishing she could join the birds flying above.

"Hey, Fred," Barney said, "that water was quite chilly. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Ah, that I would, Barney. That I would."

"Then how come, not that I'm looking, mind you, that with water like that you've got an erection?"

"That would be the fault of this lovely lady," Fred told him. "With a beautiful young thing like this checking me out as I got out of the water how could I help but show myself off to my best advantage. Ah, would that also explain you current state?"

"I really think it would, Fred. Powerful eyes on this lass, and a figure that would raise the dead. Not that certain parts of me are dead. Not by a long shot."

Despite herself Denise couldn't help glancing down. With a horrified gasp she promptly looked skyward again, waiting for the men to stop teasing her and go and get dressed. Despite herself she felt her nipples puckering and a pool of heat starting to bubble up deep within her. She was also curious about one minor detail. Barney was almost twice the size of Fred, being a big burly man compared to Fred's slenderness. So how come both their erections looked to be the same size. Surely the larger man should have the larger appendage. Not that she was going to ask, god forbid.

She could hear them getting closer and then Fred was standing right in front of her. Thankfully, this meant she could lower her head and look him in the eye without having to look him in other places.

"Tell me, Barney, what is the correct thing to do with an unwanted erection?"

"That's an excellent question, Fred," observed Barney. "I believe that in that sort of situation you really should return the erection to the one who caused it."

Denise's eyes opened wide at this comment. They opened even wider when she realised that Barney, who was standing right behind her, had slipped her beach robe off her shoulders and pushed it down her arms. It was only a wrap-around robe and she hadn't even bothered to tie up the belt. Why should she? She was at home. Now it was pooled on the ground at her feet.

"Do you mind?" she snapped acerbically.

"No, not a bit," said Fred, running his eyes over her. "That has certainly improved the view."

"That it has," agreed Barney. "Ah, I assume it hasn't done anything to temper your erection."

"If tempering means to make it bigger and better then I'd have to say yes."

"Ah, no, tempering means to make softer and more flexible."

"Then I have to say no, that has not happened."

"If you two clowns have quite finished I'd appreciate it if you'd get on your way and leave me in peace."

"We'd like to," Fred assured her, "but we have to do something about these. We can't get dressed with these hampering us."

His hand caught hers and pressed it against his erection, demonstrating to her it's size and hardness. She snatched her hand away with a startled squawk, finding that pool of heat inside her spreading, the heat starting to ease its way along her veins.

"Sorry," said Fred, catching her hand again. He caught both hands this time, lifting them up and holding them to his chest. "I hadn't realised that something like that would scare you."

"It didn't scare me. I was just not expecting to find myself holding it. Nor did I want to."

She tried to pull her hands away but found Fred holding on quite firmly. Not crushing her hands at all, just firmly holding them. Holding them so firmly, in fact, that she couldn't do anything when Barney carefully pushed the bottom half of her bikini down. Not just a little down but all the way to her ankles down. Then he was busy undoing the ties of her bra, pulling it free and dropping it next to her feet.

Denise stood there, speechless, Fred still holding her hands. She was having trouble crediting what had happened. These fools had quickly and competently stripped her, leaving her standing there naked, face burning, temper boiling, and her body generally seeming to be extraordinarily heated. She tried to snatch her hands free from Fred, relieved to find that he readily relinquished his grip.

"Just what do you two maniacs think you're doing?" she demanded hotly.

"Why, Denise, I'd have thought that was obvious," Barney said. "You caused our erections so we're going to have you attend to them. It's a lot easier to attend to a man's erection when you're naked so we just helped you get that way."

"And exactly what does that mean, apart from letting me know you have vivid imaginations?"

"We are going to relax and let you make glorious love to us. We will accept your tender administrations as you guide us to a place of unparalleled rapture, delighted to have you drain us of our very essence."

"That was well said, Barney," said Fred.

"Thank you. I was rather proud of it. Beats saying we're going to fuck her bowlegged, doesn't it."

"No way," snapped Denise. "I don't do that sort of thing."

But you'd like to, wouldn't you, said the strange urges that were running through her loins. Those strange urges seemed to come self-equipped with little blow-torches, which were heating her up very smartly.

"Ah, Barney, is the young lady claiming to be a virgin?"

"I'm not sure, but it certainly sounded like it. Tell me, Denise, are you that rare specimen, a virgin?"

"None of your fucking business," came the irritated reply.

"Tut, tut, such language. Actually, that's precisely the sort of business we're talking about. I suspect that she actually might be. How old are you, Denise?"

"What difference does that make?"

"Humour me."

"Eighteen, if you must know."

"Oh, we must, we must. It seems, Fred, that you will be entertaining a young lady who is eighteen and nearly a virgin. That will be interesting for you."

"I'm sure it will, Barney, but how do you deduce that she is now nearly a virgin?"

"I'm going first and she won't be a virgin after that."

Denise was listening to the act, wondering if she or they were insane. Not that it really mattered. Their intentions were clear. Time for her to vacate the area.

"Yes, well, if you'll excuse me, I've changed my mind about swimming. Bye."

Unfortunately Fred and Barney hadn't changed their minds about their intentions. Barney's arm went around her waist and he lifted her, his other arm catching her behind the knees.

"Don't worry about it," he reassured her. "You'll find it all comes quite naturally. All you'll have to do is what you're told."

"Thank you, but no thank you. I don't want to do as I'm told. I don't want to have sex with anyone. I just want you to go away and leave me alone."

"I'm afraid you will be a little disappointed where your want list is concerned. On the bright side, some wants you don't even know you want are going to be satisfied."

Sheep had nibbled all the grass in the vicinity of the dam down to stubble. Barney calmly lowered her down onto the grass, leaving her supine. She tried to sit up and found herself restrained by a large hand on her breasts.

"Listen, girl, just do as you're told, all right?"

Denise glared up at him but didn't see that she had much choice. She didn't agree, but she stopped resisting, resigned to what was going to take place. Also excited. She was going to have sex. Her father had strongly discouraged her from having any boyfriends and she'd never really had a proper one. These two were certainly the first two men she'd seen naked, and they were both going to fuck her. She squirmed internally, wondering what it would be like.

Barney settled on the grass next to her, one hand stroking her breast and the other moving between her legs and rubbing her mound.

"Right now all I'm doing is petting you, making sure your body will be properly receptive when I enter you. Just relax and let it happen."

How would you like it if someone strange was stroking your body prior to having sex, she wondered. He's a man, a little voice told her. He'd probably enjoy it. She looked down at the hand that was rubbing her breasts. It felt so strange having someone touch her like that. Not nasty, exactly, but strange. Although that was nothing to what his other hand was doing. How did he dare touch her like that? She nearly screamed when he parted her lips and his fingers intruded. Forget the rest. How dare he? Quite easily, she decided, as strange things seemed to occur inside her.

Barney stroked and played and teased. Her breasts had been slightly swollen with erect nipples before he even touched her. Her lips were now swollen, her inner lips pouting and kissing his hand, leaving a wet trail. Virgin or not, ready is what she was.

"OK, Denise, I want you to move your legs wide apart. That's right," he added, moving them into position. "You may find it easier if you bend your knees."

Barney moved between her thighs, his erection laying against her tummy. Denise looked down at herself, eyeing the cock touching her very dubiously. That damn thing looked dreadfully large. His hand was touching her there, pulling at her, making a space between her lips. She bit her lip as he moved his cock, pressing it against her, pushing it towards the space he'd provided. She gasped at that first touch of his cock against her inner flesh. Dear god, it was actually happening. His hand moved away and she felt herself wrapping around him.

"Unfortunately, the next little bit might hurt a little. Just bite down on your hand as I come in. Once in it won't hurt and you'll never have to worry about that bit again."

"How about I bite down on your hand, instead. If I'm lucky I'll draw blood and you'll get blood poisoning."

Barney just smiled and gave a firm push. Denise gave a small scream as his cock split her in two, her involuntary sob dying away as she found he hadn't killed her after all.

"Damn you, that hurt," she protested.

"I believe I just told you that it was going to," pointed out Barney. "Now all you have to do is relax while I finish entering you. Easy as pie, you'll find, and twice as enjoyable."

Relax. Right, thought Denise. I should relax while some great ape is ramming a couple of pounds of sausage into me. Easy as pie? Easy for him to say. He's not on the receiving end of that thing. He's all about delivery. Enjoyable? Different, definitely, but enjoyable? The jury is still out on that one. And while the jury was deliberating his cock is creeping deeper and deeper. Oh, god, he's going to stretch me until something breaks, I just know it. Look at that thing, I can practically feel it smiling as it goes about its devil's business.

Barney didn't rush, just driving in steadily, giving Denise time to adjust and accept him. Not that she was appreciating his consideration from the look on her face. He winked at her, smiling broadly when she gave him an irate look in return. One last little push and he was nicely in place.

He leaned back a little, while keeping steady pressure, groin to groin.

"Assuming you don't really know what to do now, I'll tell you. I'm just going to slide back and forth a couple of times. You'll find that if you lift your hips and push to meet me when I come in it will go a lot smoother. Ah, if it helps, you'll probably find that it will let me finish a lot quicker, if that's what you want."

Was that what she wanted? Yes, Denise decided. If it gets him off me faster then I guess I can push to meet him. A few pushes won't hurt.

Barney pulled back and then thrust forward, smiling as Denise rose to meet him. A few steady thrusts and Denise seemed happy with the way things were going, perhaps anticipating an early ending. Not if Barney could help it, and he could.

Denise gasped at the way those first couple of strokes felt. She had not been expecting it to feel like that. It was almost a pity that it would be over so soon. Almost. He was still going, thrusting in with what seemed like increasing vigour. Denise found herself working hard to stay with him, surprised that he was still going. Slowly it filtered through to her that he wasn't going to finish any time soon. Not that she was complaining, all things considered, and one of the things that needed to be considered was the way his cock was making her feel every time it came sliding down her passage.

She wanted to yell at him for something more. She wasn't sure exactly what more but she was damned certain that he did. His hands were on her breasts, rubbing them, additional tendrils of excitement running from them down into her groin, joining the pool of heat that he was so energetically working on.

She was almost screaming now. She would have been if she'd just known what to scream for. Barney was still going. Couple of strokes, he said. Will finish quicker, he said. Liar, she wanted to howl, but couldn't work up the spare energy. Everything she had was tied up humping her hips to take him into her. She couldn't keep this up. She couldn't see how Barney could keep this up.

She heard Barney make a groaning sound and then he seemed to go berserk. His cock was slamming into her at double the previous rate. At least double, she was sure of it. She felt a warm liquid splash inside her and that seemed to trigger an explosion in her nervous system. Fire swept through her, burning her away, leaving her with a muted scream as she climaxed.

Barnet disengaged, flopping on the ground next to her. It took a few moments but she was able to collect her wits and look at him, feeling too lethargic to give him the glare his behaviour warranted.

"Instead of just lying there with your legs spread, you might consider hooking them around the guy's waist next time. You'll find you can pull him in even deeper that way. Just a tip for the future."

Denise was working up the energy to say a few pointed words when she was interrupted.

"On your tummy, girl," said Fred. "Time for me to try out the almost virgin."

"What? What?" was all Denise could say as she found herself being rolled over.

"My turn, remember?" said Fred. "Fold your arms together and rest your head on them."

Even as he was encouraging her to do that he was lifting her hips, pushing against her knees so she was kneeling, head down, bum up.

"Wait a minute," Denise wailed, not ready for a second bout. At least, she didn't think she was ready. Fred had different ideas.

She had time for a single squealed protest and then Fred's cock was there, driving eagerly home.

"You're half Barney's size," she cried. "How can that thing be so big?"

Fred laughed.

"You'll have to blame my poor old one-armed mother for that," he said. "When I was a baby she found it a convenient way of picking me up, what with her only having the one arm. It caused some stretching in that area."

"Don't lie to the poor girl, Fred," chipped in Barney. "You know damn well it stretched because you used to walk around with a brick attached to it."

"Forget I asked. Take it out, already."

"Out it is," said Fred agreeably, pulling well back.

"And in again," he added, his hips lunging forward, driving him in deep, his groin slapping firmly against her.

It seemed to Denise that Fred went berserk right from the word go, his cock thundering in constantly. To make it worse (or maybe better) she was already highly sensitized thanks to Barney's little effort. Or should she say Barney's big fat effort, seeing as what he'd been using?

Not that it made much difference. Fred was happily working away, his arms wrapped around her, apparently content to just hold her breasts. Denise was doing her best to match Fred's drive, but what she really wanted to do was scream, "Lord have mercy, how long is this one going to take?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Swimming at the Dam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds