• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Cheating Asian Wife

A Cheating Asian Wife

Working in investment banking has some great perks, especially being invited to elegant and upscale parties where there are many beautiful, sexy women. A client recently invited me to his 75th birthday party which was held at a private club on the beach in a very exclusive area of Los Angeles. Alfred had been a client for more than three years, owned his own company, had six patents to his name, and was Chairman Emeritus at one of the engineering departments in a major southern California university.

A valet greeted me as I drove in alone and gave directions to Alfred's party. It was a Saturday night at 6:35 pm and the party was already going strong with a happy hour lasting until 7:30 when dinner would be served. I found Alfred at the bar where he made sure I got started with a drink, then he introduced me to several of his business associates and his wife, Lydia.

Alfred and Lydia are both Chinese and being that Alfred is simply an unattractive man, I was always surprised he could have such a hot wife. I had met Lydia several times and we always flirted in a very stealth manner. Lydia was 62 though she looked 45, slightly taller than the average woman at about 5' 6", slender and fit at about 120 pounds, and had perky 34C boobs. As Alfred introduced us she mentioned to Alfred that we had met before. Alfred seemed slightly confused.

Alfred and his associates left momentarily to greet other newly arriving guests, leaving Lydia and me alone. I congratulated her on their recent milestone of 40 years of marriage and her replay was curt, "It's easy to stay married to someone you seldom see. He's been working 80 hour weeks or seven days a week for as long as I can remember. It's why we don't have kids. His business is his family."

Clearly Lydia had already had a few drinks and was very straight forward from the moment we met that night. I looked at her again in her sophisticated black dress with a V-neck which revealed a modest yet tantalizing hint of her ample cleavage, accented by a strand of tasteful white pearls. I've dated Asian women before and I've dated women in their sixties before, but I'd never dated an Asian woman in her sixties. The growing bulge in my pants said I found her more attractive than ever before but I had never before mixed business with pleasure. Since Alfred was an excellent and high-profile client, I wasn't sure this would be smart.

Lydia, however, soon changed my mind. It was as if she could sense my caution. "Don't worry about Alfred", she said. "He knows a lot about business but he is clueless when it comes to taking care of me. We haven't even kissed in six years. And sex? We must be going on 16 or 17 years by now." I was shocked. A woman -- especially a married woman -- doesn't mention something like that unless she wants to get laid. "I've never cheated and I've never been with a white man before but I feel like killing two birds with one stone", she whispered to me as she quickly downed her drink and erotically licked her lips.

The club was more than 110 years old and the building was about 90 years old. I'd been there several times before and knew there was more privacy in the library than anywhere else. The L-shaped library was remotely located on the far end of the first floor. I told her to meet me there in 10 minutes. I went back towards Alfred, told him a client had called with an emergency, and that I would have to leave. Alfred tersely thanked me for attending then turned his back and walked away. Yeah, he was an ass even though he was a great client. Now I had no compunction about trying to bang his wife.

I arrived at the library and Lydia was sitting near the entrance on one of the eight oversize red leather couches with gold rivets and curved oak legs. I quickly scoured the area and, indeed, we were the only ones there. I went back to the couch, held out my hand for her, and said, "Follow me." I led her to the back corner, sat in one of the exceptionally large white Queen Anne-type chairs and had her sit on my lap. We immediately kissed and as we were doing so, I felt one of her hands start to rub my cock on the outside of my pants. Needless to say, I instantly achieved erection.

I whispered into Lydia's ear, "Suck me." I already knew she was horny. Now I was curious just how compliant and submissive she might be. Like a fantasy come true, she promptly climbed off my lap, dropped to her knees, and undid my belt before unzipping my pants. Without saying a word, Lydia slid my pants and boxer briefs down to my mid-thigh before locking onto my cock with her painted pink lips slowly enveloping my cock and taking as much into her mouth as possible. Even at her age, her oral skills were average but her intense desire to please more than made up for it. I looked down and saw her dark pink lipstick on my cock and smiled. After about 10 minutes I told her plainly, "Stop." She immediately stopped and I gently pushed her off my missile of manhood. "Get up", I ordered her and she immediately obeyed.

I stood up, grabbed her by the waist, and guided her to the side of the chair where I placed one of my hands on the back of her neck and directed her torso down over the arm of the chair. Her narrow bubble butt was tightly wrapped by her dress, which I lifted up to her waist. Neither of us spoke a word (I was also listening for anyone entering the library) as I removed her frilly red panties and put them into my pants pocket as a souvenir. I spread her legs wider which revealed her swollen labia and neatly manicured public hair. I grabbed my cock with one hand, brought the tip to her vaginal opening, and parted her pussy lips slowly, from top to bottom and back again, about four times.

By now, Lydia was breathing harder and faster and I was going to give her what she wanted. I pushed the head of my cock into her sliky love canal maybe two inches before encountering some resistance. I pulled back, pushed again, and went deeper. This was repeated probably close to 20 times before I finally was fully buried into her matronly slit. Having borne no children and not having sex for many years, her pussy was as tight as a teenager -- and it felt incredibly good. I started to pump in and out, slowly at first, then building up the intensity and rhythm. Soon Lydia's sexual instinct took over and she backed her hips towards me.

I reached my hands around her, slipped them into the cleavage of her dress, and grabbed both of her nipples, squeezing them between my thumb and forefingers and using them to pull her towards me. For the first time, guttural moans of pleasure exited Lydia's mouth. Within seconds she was quivering with orgasmic delight. Her sensitive nipples grew harder as her orgasm reached its apex. Between her pulsating pussy and her delightful moans, I could feel my balls begin to tingle and my love juice moving up towards my cock. I prefer to cum on a woman's face or in her mouth but his time I felt like burying my seed deep inside her.

I took my hands out of her dress, grabbed her hips, and maniacally thrust my hips forward as fast and hard as I could. Lydia was easily able to handle the hard, powerful fucking. Seconds later, I exploded into her with wild abandon, shooting thick, warm loads of my cum deep inside her. I stopped pumping and stayed inside her pussy to savor the moment. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I hope my cum leaks from you for the rest of the night to remind you of this tryst." Lydia turned towards me and smiled. "Don't leave until I give you my cell phone number. Text me anytime. I'm yours."

For the next eight months, Lydia and I got together 3-4 times per week. Within weeks, she had turned into the sluttiest, kinkiest, and most submissive woman I ever met. Then she told Alfred she was leaving him. She moved into her own place less than a five minute drive from me. That was five months ago and we now spend six nights a week together and I've never been more sexually satisfied in my life. Lydia said something about a month after we met which has stayed with me ever since. "If I knew sex was this great, I would have left him many years ago!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Cheating Asian Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 832 milliseconds