• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Judy's Misadventures Ch. 07

Judy's Misadventures Ch. 07

12

Chapter SEVEN - The Natural Resolution

Nine out of ten people struck by lightening survive but frequently suffer some form of nerve damage. Cate and Judy were struck indirectly from a bolt that mainly hit a nearby tree. They did not suffer any outward marks and an examination revealed no physical injuries or nerve damage. But the lightening deepened their depression and loss of direction.

Shaken by this near death experience, Cate immediately questioned whether she should not go back to Taritarat. Judy tried to talk her out of it but could not offer any reason to believe that her life would ever be better as an independent woman in the United States than her life was in Taritarat. Judy was not really sure of anything. Cate was sure of something. "Judy, you and I are both depressed as all hell here. Maybe there we were just sex objects, but we've gone from being star sex objects to sad losers. Maybe I should not want to be treated as a kept pet to be fondled and used but I think it is better to be a happy pet than a miserable feminist. If men mainly want me because of my body, maybe that's because my brain is not of that much good for anyone, especially me."

Having gotten the grandchildren she wanted, Gloria told Cate she did not care what she now did. "I will visit you from time to time if you go back."

Cate called Harpin. He promised that as a woman going back voluntarily and who has siblings in Taritarat, she could truthfully say she has business in Taritarat and relatives there. She could leave Taritarat again if she ever wanted to do so and receive visitors from the United States if they obeyed the laws of Taritarat. About six months after the lightening strike, Morice enjoyed sex with Cate in the pilothouse of the boat as she sailed back for Taritarat. Cate was soon at home in the Five Star Community in Lbirne in which she had lived before.

Later, Harpin told Gloria and Judy from personal experience that Cate was content back in Lbirne, had become quite a swimmer and had become famous in the community for her sexual acts in the swimming pool. "She's like a fucking porpoise. Breaststroke or backstroke, you enter her and she tries to swim away with you inside, but you hold her shoulders and pump in and out while she swims and squeezes. Her control over vaginal muscles and breath control is simply incredible. The films of Cate in the pool are bringing in younger guys in particular from around the world who just have to do it with her. I have never seen a woman so happy."

It may have helped Judy that Cate was gone. Judy could be morose by herself. Judy had a hard time pulling herself out of bed in the morning but she got her own apartment again and started reading novels. Still, she thought that she needed a man or men to direct her life. Maybe, though, there was a compromise. Maybe, the wives that the Norman men had acquired had the right idea. Maybe, instead of just being a pretty caged bird, she could be like one of those prize animals generally kept inside but allowed to go about in the field from time to time. Perhaps, she could be a pet taken out for long walks or taken to pet shows. She wavered.

One day, Harpin came to visit. "I'm not going back to Taritarat, Harpin, I can't stand the Bible or fucking Ayn Rand anymore." "I did not come to try to talk you into going back to Taritarat. It seems apparent that your mind was deranged in college or before so that you will never really obtain the full happiness of a totally submissive woman. You should see Cate, though. I am here to bring you news of your similarly deranged friend who loves sex and submission but is also dying for Camembert, bouillabaisse, coq au ven, and oysters Rockefeller.

"Now that Julie has given birth to a second child, Eduard has told me that Julie can now present a defense against the charge that she made a false statement when she wrote that she had close relatives in Taritarat. She can now say that she has two relatives in Taritarat, her two children. Obviously, this is a bit of a stretch given that Julia had no relatives in Taritarat when she turned in her visa form but Eduard thinks he could win. Eduard says the past and the future are all present to the mind of God. Thus, Julie did not make a false statement in God's mind because he knew she would have close relatives in Taritarat in the future. Eduard believes that he can force the judges to agree that truth is what is true in the mind of God so Julie's statement was not false. Some money, of course, will be needed for such a strained argument to be accepted but that should be affordable.

"Unfortunately, Eduard has learned that after your unanticipated escape from Taritarat, Mr. Gorrig left word with certain persons in Taritarat to watch Julie's situation very carefully and to offer a bribe sufficient to defeat any effort to get her out without his permission. Your brother Eduard contacted me to tell this to you and to see if you wanted to try to do anything."

Judy could sense where this was going, "So, it is desired that I somehow persuade Gorrig to release Julie?" "My, you college grads are so smart," Harpin said, again staring at Judy's body like it was common property of men everywhere. "Eduard does not ask you to do anything, he only wishes you to be informed of the situation and offers his greetings."

Judy thought, "I really should not see Gorrig. I am not mentally well. I could barely resist his will to power over me when I was well. I cannot meet him any place where he could seize me. I know that if he grabs me by my breasts, I will surrender to whatever he wants. I know what he wants. He wants me. He wants me unconditionally and forever. Is it better to be the pet of Gorrig and his sons and anyone to whom they wish to loan me than to be a brothel slave in Taritarat? But if I am not willing to surrender myself to him, what is the point of meeting with Gorrig?"

Despite herself, though, the thought of being a slave again, to be taken frequently, to not have to think, aroused her lust and produced a longing and a series of rationalizations. "Maybe, I should go and hear him out? Maybe, there is some way to meet him that will not lead to my surrendering to him? Maybe he will want less than I fear he wants? He has a wife that he does not keep in a dungeon, but Angie was born to privilege. He will want me as a slave. But don't I at least owe it to Julie to hear out what Gorrig wants? It seemed like Julie had lost all desire to be anything but a sex toy when I last saw her but now it seems she has recovered some other interests. I must think of how to meet with Gorrig."

So, Judy pondered back and forth for days in her emotional illogical woman's mind fit for so little.

Finally she decided, "I know, I will ask Roger Norman and Gorrig to take Gloria and I to dinner on a dinner yacht out in the bay. I have always wanted to have dinner there, we can meet privately but they cannot get too fresh or try to carry me away if we are on a boat. Gloria can be my witness to whatever they offer. The $1000 or more they might drop on dinner is nothing to them."

Judy knew that Gloria was not the perfect person to take. Who else could be available, though, particularly given that they were going to have to discuss Taritarat?

Judy was about to send an email to Gorrig when she got a note in the mail from him. "I understand that you may have recently learned of the situation regarding Julie in Taritarat. Of course, there is no reason that she ever has to leave Taritarat. It is a good place for her and many of us enjoy seeing her there. She only has to stay another 12 years anyway. But maybe you would like to see her sooner? Maybe it is time for you to accept the reality of your place in life?"

Judy was outraged but not surprised at Gorrig's tone. She wrote back, "Why don't you suggest some dates for you and Roger Norman to meet for dinner with my mother, Gloria, and I on the Golden Sail. I'm certain you have entertained there before." Gorrig got back quickly that he had made a reservation for the following evening and would be delighted to see Gloria along with Judy.

Judy did her homework before the meeting. She thought about everything Norman Sr. and Gorrig had told her and planned to confront them with their lying and hypocrisy. If they would not let Julie go without Judy sacrificing himself to their ideology and their cocks, at least Judy would have the satisfaction of knowing that Norman and Gorrig were not honest men and probably could not have been trusted to bring Julie back anyway.

Judy wore a pantsuit. The table chosen in the restaurant on the yacht was secluded but not so secluded that Judy felt that there was any danger of her being assaulted there by either of the sexist old lechers. Judy decided to try to take charge of the conversation immediately and at the same time get information.

"You two know me inside and out but I know so little about you. Roger, did you start Big World Adventures by yourself?" Judy asked. "No, actually Bry worked together with me from the beginning. Thirty years ago, I had the concept of a large-scale travel and vacation operation that would run hotels, casinos and other facilities around the world, particularly in remote and developing countries where services could be obtained cheaply. Gorrig had the strategic, tactical, logistic, and language skills that helped make this a reality.

"Frankly, most of our original business could not be broadly publicized. Our facilities in Manila, Argentina, Bangkok, and other places were high-class brothels. We even managed to open a few operations under cover in parts of the world generally known for their puritanical values. Gradually, we expanded into more generally accepted operations by working with the local cultural and political figures. After all, most parsons, priests, politicians, pimps and pornographers are really in the same business."

"But you are still running brothels?" Judy interrupted.

"Of course," Norman said, "we don't plan to ever leave our core business no matter how many articles we print about fancy restaurants in Portugal or Japan. Most of our earnings are from brothels and brothels connected to casinos. Incidentally, I'm sure you will be happy to learn that films made of you in Mexico and Taritarat are among the many such films being used to market services at our operations around the world. The faces you make when you have an orgasm are beautiful and intense. The way your breasts bounce during sex is just perfect. We use a picture of your face and boobs as you are being screwed from behind as a backdrop for the reservation form for the Rio brothel." Judy momentarily felt a perverse sense of pride. At least she did something well.

Judy was almost afraid to ask, "Do you run brothels in Taritarat?" "Not directly presently," Norman said, "the operations that we had were all nationalized in the early 90s and later sold by the government to the local monopolists in Glaessov and Lbirne. It was terribly unfair. We have, however, swallowed our anger at the nationalization and maintained business contacts. We also use facilities there for certain training activities." "Indeed," Gorrig interrupted, "I believe that Roger and I agree that the nationalization of the foreign operations in this case allowed the government to implement major improvements to the system that would have been difficult to implement otherwise. National socialism can be ideal. Now everything is run by local men who are not burdened by fear of outside investigations of their operations. They are paying us to discretely publicize their services. We also have supplied them with product for resale in a number of cases to great mutual profit."

Judy was pretty sure of the kind of training activities and product Gorrig had in mind. As she was in no mood to be lectured about how wonderful the operations and training facilities were in Taritarat, she changed the subject. "Yes," Judy said, "I guess Gloria and I know a lot about those operations and we received training of a sort. Why don't you tell us about your family, Gorrig, I have met your three sons, do you have other children."

"Yes, I have two daughters by my first wife and three sons and a young daughter by Angie. You know the sons age 23, 21 and 20," he said leering at Judy as he remembered times he shared her with his sons. "My second daughter by my first wife is with her mother overseas. Gloria knows my oldest daughter, Eva."

Judy was surprised at this revelation. Gloria was confused.

Mr. Norman interrupted at this point to say, "You met Roger Jr. My other sons by my first and second wives are running operations overseas. I believe you met Victor and some of his staff from our St. Pauli operation in Taritarat. Victor applauded your stamina. You have met Angie and Genie. I have a daughter by Melody you have not met. She is only 3 but if she follows in the footsteps of her mother, she will be a fine woman."

The conversation switched to food and wine with the only harsh remark being Judy's statement that it was a pity that Julie could not be with them to pair the wine with their dinner. Norman answered, "As far as I am concerned, Julie is pairing quite well where she is."

Over dinner, Gorrig and Norman only made vague allusions to their view that women are to serve men and are good only for sex, breeding and homemaking. Gorrig after hearing about the lightening strike and Gloria speaking of Judy's continued depression, said that Judy would not be miserable if she did what she was made for. He added, "if you want to dabble in literature and writing that would be ok as long as it does not get in the way of your sex life."

At one point after Judy had made a funny face at some off color remark Gorrig made, Roger asked Judy what she really thought of him and Gorrig. Judy, having had enough wine to weaken her diplomatic skills, said, "I think you have monstrous views and are liars and hypocrites. You use religion but don't believe in it and are outside any moral code. You are proud of that. But you are not even consistent, you call women 'whores' who marry to secure creature comforts but it is obvious that Gorrig married the boss' daughter to get ahead. You say that women must be subservient to men but your privileged daughters study abroad, run around with gigolos, and wear big diamonds."

Gorrig and Norman chose to interpret this little speech as a joke and laughed. They transitioned smoothly to talk about dessert. They settled on dessert wine.

Finally, after more rambling discussion and Eiswein, Judy came to the point. "We have chatted much but now what do you want to allow Julie to leave Taritarat?"

"My, I'd thought you'd never ask," Gorrig said. "Nothing much, just your unconditional surrender. You will move into my home on a beautiful island in Lake Huron for summers and be placed in a luxury condo in Clearwater during the winter. There you will do what you did in Taritarat but only for me, Roger, my sons, their friends, and any of the other hundred or so men that we chose to allow to screw you. You can read books if you like and maybe even write if you wish to continue to pretend to have talent in that area. Of course, you will deny me nothing."

"And what about when you decide that I'm no longer attractive, do I go to the glue factory?" Judy asked.

"Don't be morbid or impertinent," Gorrig answered, "I'm sure that if you take care of yourself, and you will take care of yourself even if we have to feed, starve or exercise you under whips and electro-prods, you will still be valuable in bed in 30 years. Roger and I may not be alive when you are not good for sex anymore and who knows what the world will be like. I assume, though, you will be retired gently and happily to a community for old women like they do in Taritarat. I assume that not because I think men will be soft hearted in thirty years but because you can get little of value from women who feel totally insecure. It will be necessary, then, to assure you during your years of service that you will not go to the glue factory as you say."

Judy was not at all surprised by Gorrig's outrageous demand that she surrender her life to become a submissive sex slave. Nonetheless, she blushed, became angry and said, "I don't trust you monsters even to bring Julie home. I will surrender as you request when Julie appears in Florida before me holding leashes attached to Angie, Genie and Eva. Each of those privileged ladies should be nude, on her knees, with pierced nipples, butt plugs up their asses, "over-privileged bitch' written across her belly, and with backs, breasts and thighs that show that someone has whipped them as you have whipped Julie and me."

Gorrig and Norman smiled in what Judy took to be embarrassment. She was sorry that she had not figured out a way to get Julie out of Taritarat but satisfied that at least she'd managed to stand her ground again Roger Norman and Bry Gorrig.

They parted amazingly amiably. Gloria thanked them for the lovely dinner. Judy ironically said that it was a pity that an agreement could not be reached but that sometimes deals just cannot be made even by the greatest artists.

Escape from Freedom

Judy felt good the following day but the glow of having told off Roger Norman and Bry Gorrig did not last long. Depression returned along with the sense that she did not know what to do with her life and did not really even care.

She decided to write again and wrote about her experience in Taritarat. Maybe, that was not the best thing to do. She felt now she might have been better off being nailed in the Wallee town than she was in her apartment feeling lonely, depressed and purposeless.

She'd not really made any friends of her own since coming back and decided to call Gloria's friend about her age, Megan. Megan suggested that they go out and see some dance floors. Judy put on the party dress that Dalman had stripped off her in his office almost two years before. She had to agree with Dalman that it was an excellent dress to use for jiggling her boobs on a dance floor before going home with some stud to have her brains fucked out. She and Megan brought home two guys to Judy's apartment. Judy allowed Megan to retire to her bedroom with one of the guys and promptly noises started coming from the room indicating that Megan and the guy were quite busy.

Judy was not far behind. After she and the other guy were nude and Judy was quite wet from his hand and tongue, she bent forward over the arm of her couch and said, "As we need to use the couch out here, why don't you come at me from behind." She was mounted and the guy fingered and squeezed her breasts as he pounded her as Khalid had. Again, she declined to do a religious chant or worship the angel between her legs with a hand. The motion between her legs and the thrusting against her vaginal walls were enough. She thought of Khalid and all the other men who had fucked her hard and she came back against each thrust to get as much penetration and clitoral stimulation as possible. Again she had a huge orgasm. Judy had not had sex this good with anyone since Eduard in Dubai about many months before.

Judy started going out with Megan two or three times a week always ending in bed with men they had picked up that night. Judy was not depressed when she was dancing or having sex. Her lifestyle could not be called responsible but she was acting more reasonably. At least she was on the pill again and taking the usual precautions against STDs.

Judy did not have a job but it was not a big problem because she was not spending money anywhere except for rent, some food and club admission fees. Judy and Megan could get in to the clubs free particularly if they blew the bouncers every once in a while. Judy was beginning to think that when she ran out of cash she should become an escort and write about that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Judy's Misadventures Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds