• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Week with the Randalls Pt. 02

A Week with the Randalls Pt. 02

SUNDAY

Showing Amber the night before that I too can take control of what happens between the two of us brought me some peace of mind. I decided to see how the situation progressed and just try and keep my cool in the mean time. I got dressed and went down the stairs to find Mr. Randall, Britt, and Amber at breakfast. I greeted everyone and sat down to eat just as Mr. Randall was trying to persuade Brittany that we should spend the day with him and Amber while they were shopping for her engagement ring. As much as Brittany was prepared to give Amber a chance, she was far from helping her to enter the family.

"Besides, I got a text last night, there's going to be a party at the beach today and everyone's going to be there, and so are Lilly and me," Britt said. "There's going to be a lot of the people you met on Friday," she told me.

"Sounds great," I said.

Amber was trying to keep quiet, seeing how fast Brittany was to decline the invitation to spend the day hunting for an engagement ring, but she glanced at me every few seconds. I kept on ignoring her, still not sure how this coming week is going to look. As she and Mr. Randall got up from the table and left the dining room, I looked at her. She was dressed in tight white pants that made me wonder if she was wearing any underwear at all. Her beautiful, full ass swayed as she was walking. Fuck it, I thought. I was already being a shitty friend. I might as well get a few more good fucks out of it.

The party was going to be held during the day and was going to last as long into the night as the party goers were able to go on. Britt explained that they used to have a lot of parties like that when she was in high school, and apparently, her friends still kept the tradition going. When we got there, a lot of people already arrived. There were food and alcohol, and since everyone knew each other, it was all very casual and relaxed.

I met a few people who were nice and welcoming, and since everyone was a little buzzed, the hours seemed to fly by. Suddenly I started thinking about Britt. When was the last time I saw her? I saw her sporadically throughout the party, talking to different people, but actually for a while now, I had no idea where she was or how much she drank.

I walked around the crowd and couldn't find her. A small part of me started panicking since I didn't know the area or the people well, and the beach was surrounded by a forest. Luckily, it was summertime so the days were long and even though it was late afternoon, the sun was still shining very brightly. I decided to go into the woods a little, just to make sure that she wasn't there feeling sick from the alcohol or something like that.

I entered the forest and wasn't sure where I should even be walking. I decided to take the path that was already clearly well walked over so I didn't lose my orientation. I walked for a few minutes and not even that far when I heard something. Looking around, I saw some movement quite far from where I was standing, and realized that it was some couple that has obviously come here to get some privacy. I didn't want to interrupt them, but I realized that I'll have to come closer to them if I didn't want to get off the path, but luckily, they were a little further into the forest. They were also making out pretty hard by now, so I didn't think they'd even notice me.

As I was coming closer, I saw that the girl's clothes looked familiar, and realized that it was Brittany! The guy she was with looked familiar, I saw him at the party. He was our age, handsome, tall and muscular. I couldn't remember his name. So I found her not only safe from trouble but also having a lot of fun, I thought with a smile.

As I was going to turn away and get back to the party, I saw Britt dropping to her knees and pulling the guy's pants down. I stopped. I heard Britt have sex a lot of times during this year and a half. She was very loud and had a lovely, feminine moan which, I admit, made me wet quite a few times as I heard it through the wall that separated our rooms. So seeing her on her knees, looking up at that guy and massaging his dick... I wanted to see more.

His dick was nice, the length was average, but it was very thick and veiny and it looked nice and juicy when Britt took it in her mouth. She could take almost all of it in and the way she did it made it clear that this wasn't the first time she was sucking this guy off. He threw his head back and grunted. His hands were on her head, going through her brunette hair and messing up her ponytail. She sucked it hard a few times and then took it out of her mouth to suck on his balls.

"You still got it, baby," I heard him say and she laughed. She licked his shaft to the tip of his cock and took it all in again. His dick was disappearing between her full, red lips. He was clearly close to cumming when she stopped.

"Fuck me from behind," she told him as she pulled her short summer dress up and grabbed the tree they were standing next to. Her ass was turned to him and with a smile on his face he pulled her thong down and pushed his dick inside of her. He immediately started pumping at a fast pace, like most of the guys our age do, holding her by her waist and pushing his dick all the way in, so his balls were hitting her slit. She moaned in that familiar way and I felt my pussy swell. He started rubbing her clit with his thumb and after it was all slick and covered with her juices, he pushed it in her butthole!

I had no idea Britt liked that, but she obviously did because she screamed, "Fuck yeah!" He was still hitting her pussy fast from behind and she came almost immediately after her other hole got filled.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," she panted as she came.

"Finish me off, baby, suck it hard," the guy said and she got on her knees again and took his dick into her mouth and his balls in her hand. After a few good sucks, he had to lean on the tree too 'cause the orgasm made him shake with his whole body. She swallowed everything and licked his limp dick to clean him off and stood up. He pressed her against the tree, kissing her again and grabbing her boobs. I realized I had to walk back to the party now, otherwise, they would bump into me.

I turned and walked as quietly as I could and heard the guy say, "No one sucks my dick like you, baby, I love cumming into your mouth."

I reached the party and sat down with some girls, pretending that I was just mingling with the crowd. About 20 minutes later, I saw Brittany again, but the guy she was sucking off wasn't with her. She came over and sat down with me and other girls I was talking to.

"Where were you, Britt? We haven't seen you for a while now," one of the girls asked.

"Oh, I was just hanging with everyone, you know I haven't seen so many people in such a long time..." I could see her ponytail was still messed up. Looking at her plump lips, all I could think about was how sexy it was, watching her kissing and sucking that thick cock. And then seeing her being fucked... Mmmmmmm... I knew what I would think about that night when I lie in my bed before sleep.

As the night went on, there was fewer and fewer people and Britt and I decided to go home. She called her dad's chauffeur and while we were waiting for the car, Britt turned to me.

"Lilly..." Britt said. I looked at her but she couldn't lock her eyes with mine. "I have to tell you something," she said with a smile. "At the party, you know when I kinda disappeared for a while?"

"Mhm," I said, trying to look unassuming.

She started laughing out loud. "I had sex! In the woods!"

"What?" I pretended to be surprised, opening my eyes wide.

"Yeah! With this guy, Brad. We used to hook up all the time in high school. And he started coming on to me tonight, and I started thinking how nice his dick was and how good it used to feel inside me... I mean it's not huge, but it so..." she was trying to find the right word.

"Thick?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah! It's so thick that it just fills you up so nicely... He fucked me against the tree!" We both started laughing so hard and couldn't stop all the way home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Week with the Randalls Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds