• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 03

Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 03

1234

I saw Jerry for the first time in four months at the session on Wednesday. He had arrived before me perhaps hoping to have a few words with me before the session. I arrived at 7 on the dot. The therapist was ready for us and we went into the counseling room.

Jerry looked like he had gained a few pounds and he needed a haircut. Of course, he could have looked this way when we separated. My mind seemed to remember him at his best, not at his worst.

Jerry handed me a manila envelope with the signed divorce papers like I had asked.

The therapist started with a tentative disclaimer that he had been my therapist before and during the separation and therefore would most naturally see my viewpoint much better than any other.

He went on to say that he would do his best to be objective, but needed to get to know Jerry better to help us through this. He asked if he could see Jerry a couple of times alone so he could establish trust and get a better feel for each of us as individuals before he really started working with us as a couple.

I mentioned to the therapist my agreement with Jerry for six weeks of counseling and to reassess after that time.

The therapist agreed to a reassessment after six couple sessions however he said it would most likely take more than six weeks. We could keep this time slot, which is the same time I had for almost a year now.

Finding another time to meet with Jerry alone might prove difficult. The therapists tentative plan was to meet alone with Jerry the following week and then in two weeks to meet with us as couple again.

During the two weeks he and Jerry would work on at least one other time slot so they could have more than one session together before our next one as a couple.

With the administrative stuff out of the way the therapist started by asking Jerry if there was anything in particular he wanted to say.

Jerry explained that he knew we were here because he didn't listen to me when I was trying to get his attention. When I left he figured it was because I didn't love him anymore. It hurt but he acted as if he didn't care.

It wasn't till he got the divorce papers that he finally decided to read the letters I had written. He had no idea before reading those letters how I was really feeling. He said he was so stupid and wants to work things out. He will do whatever it takes to get his marriage back.

He went on and admitted to having sex with multiple women since our separation, some of them in our bed. He also said that he had begun his infidelity before the separation.

I should have been furious but somehow after hearing this from him it surprisingly turned me on. Of course, I did not let Jerry or the therapist know my feelings. I needed some time to figure that out for myself. I also did not admit my current extra marital fling.

Jerry said he realized that he had caused the mess that we were in and wanted to work at being the person he needed to be. He mentioned the porn and erotic stories as well as too much alcohol.

Both of these the therapist suggested could be directly linked to his self-esteem and could be brought up in their private sessions.

At that point I did take a position on the topic of porn and the erotic stories. If Jerry wanted to use porn without my involvement, it was not acceptable.

I had never really thought about porn or erotic stories before this but I thought to myself that if experiencing it together and talking about it could help us then I was willing to try that. He said he would send me some links to a site titled Literotica so I could read some of the stories.

Before the end of the session I did my best to play the hurt wife, although I didn't really feel that way anymore. I was not really sure how I felt. I did not know if continuing the marriage would work, but I had said six sessions, so I would just have to see how it went.

Jerry wanted to be able to see me outside the therapy sessions.

I was adamant that it would not happen until he had a clean bill of health. I demanded that he get tested for STD's before I would see him. If he could get that done before our next joint session we could discuss it then.

I let him know that I was not the doormat that had left him. I was changed for the better. I had a focus on my career (he never heard me call my job a career) and my future. For me to come back home or to see him one on one would require changes and that was one of the purposes of the counselling.

There were positive signs but Jerry was slow to realize how much was going to have to change and how things could not go back to the way they were before. Actually I sort of felt sorry for Jerry, but he had played a major part in creating this situation and he would have to struggle through it if there was to be a marriage coming out the other side.

The marriage would certainly not be the same as it was before. I had other ideas.

One of them included enjoying Caine as long as that lasted and thinking about trying out someone else as well. We departed the session with the agreement that we would keep in touch with each other by email and that we would see each other again at therapy in two weeks.

We had been sitting in separate chairs at the counseling session. When the session was over I got up and intentionally leaned over to get my purse in a way which allowed him to see right down my blouse. I turned around dropped my keys and bent over slightly to show him my no panty line ass and left the session.

That weekend Caine and I spent Friday night through Sunday morning together mostly at my apartment.

Saturday we went for a drive out in the country. All those things I had ever heard about but had never done sexually I wanted to do with Caine, so while he was driving I gave him a blow job, I had never done that before. He atually came rather quickly and I swallowed every drop.

Afterwards we found a secluded spot and had sex on a blanket outdoors which I had always enjoyed with Jerry when we went camping.

On Sunday I talked to Caine about the situation with Jerry. Caine listened but offered no opinion or advice.

Caine let me know he had met a girl and was seeing her Friday night. He was open and up front about it. She was still in college but seemed to be exactly his type. He asked if we could see each other on Saturday and perhaps talk about his impressions after the first date.

Of course I agreed, we would meet at his place Saturday at a time still to be determined.

We also talked business. Caine was a financial advisor. He was now my financial advisor. I was looking for a plausible reason to know and contact Caine. If I ever needed a reason to explain things to my kids or even to Jerry this would do it.

This gave plausible explanation to any phone calls made to Caine as well if someone had looked into it. We would keep phone calls to a minimum though. I even officially made an appointment with him at his office that Wednesday for financial advice.

During the visit Wednesday we had managed to slip away for a quickie, telling his office mates that he was going to take his new customer for a latte. ****

The next day at work I was asked to go out Friday night again with the girls. The girls at work, mostly single, felt bad as they thought I hadn't properly scored the last time. This time they would all be rooting for me even though they knew quite well I was working on my marriage. Apparently the word had gotten around about that night out with the girls. The fact that I didn't end up with Caine made no difference. It was the fact that I was headed to the hotel with him that took wings.

That combined with my new wardrobe and flirtatious attitude was apparently common knowledge and had apparently made it up to the Vice President of my division.

I got a call from his secretary Sherri saying he wanted to see me and she set up an appointment for that afternoon at 3:30 in his office.

From what I knew he seemed to be good at his job, he was a few levels above me in the organization so I never had any reason to think about him in any other way.

I asked what I should be prepared to discuss and the secretary said it was a general subject meeting and specific preparation was not required.

That didn't make sense to me and I was somewhat concerned.

His name was Steven Hughes. The rumor mill said he liked being called Mr. Hughes, and I never heard anyone refer to him as Steven. I thought he was around fifty but he could be older. He was married with grown children and one grandchild I knew of. He was at least six feet tall and in great shape I was guessing, at least he wasn't overweight. I showed up at 3:25, presented myself to his secretary Sherri, and had a seat in the outer office waiting area.

That day I had worn a tight form fitting skirt that fell quite high above the knees even when I was standing, a button up blouse that did not tuck in, it was loose at my waist, with thigh high hose and three inch heels. This particular blouse was revealing and did not have buttons to reduce the view.

When I looked down I could see my lacy demi-bra and my aureolas were just visible. Oh well, this is what I wanted wasn't it?

At 3:35 he came to the door opened it and invited me in. He told Sherri to hold any calls and that at four she was free to go home.

He shook my hand and did a typical business greeting as he ushered me into his large office. He closed the door behind us, saying please call me Steven.

He had me sit in a sort of lounge chair with cushions that made me a bit uncomfortable. Once sitting crossing my legs was not possible and my skirt rode up on my legs to reveal the tops of my thigh highs. Perhaps a man might be comfortable in this chair, but a woman in a skirt would not.

I do believe that the chair at his desk would have a perfect up skirt view.

He sat down in his chair for a moment then asked me if I would like a drink before we got started.

I told him water would be nice.

The dry sink was behind me so he got up and walked around to get me some water. He started the machine for his own coffee. He walked behind me in the chair and handed me the water.

I was sure he got a view down my blouse.

He went back and got his coffee came behind me again for another look and then went to his desk chair.

Well Shannon, I hear good things about you.

Thank you very much Mr. Hughes

Steven please

Thank you Steven.

I have also heard some loose gossip about you as well.

There it was. I wondered what he heard, what he knew and what it would mean.

Shannon, are you aware of how business is conducted at my level of the organization? It is more about relationships than about hard work. It takes hard work to get here but once here it is a person's ability to interact and make personal contacts that makes the difference.

Shannon your hard work has come to my attention and I was wondering if you would be interested in moving up in the organization. You seem to have the ability and the desire to succeed is that right?

Of course I answered, yes.

We have a shadow program for prospective executives. Have you heard about it?

No I don't think so. I shifted in the chair and my skirt rode up a bit more.

Well we would like you to be in that program. It is six months of shadowing and afterward you would be moved to an assistant Vice President position.

The shadowing would be with someone outside your current organization. We are still working on which division that should be based on broadening your knowledge of the company. It won't be with me. Your appointment after the six months could be in any of our divisions, which could be here with me. It all depends on the needs of the organization.

My head was spinning. Was this for real or was this a come on to get me in bed? Maybe it was both.

The program also assigns a mentor for you. I would like to be your mentor. We can talk about it over cocktails after work at The Club.

He got up walked over to the chair where I was sitting and held out his hand, saying congratulations.

I tried to get up but the chair was not cooperative. He leaned down and helped me up, getting a good view down my blouse and a view of my thighs as my skirt rode up almost to my thong.

I was flustered showing so much skin after seemingly being treated as a professional.

He looked at me in what appeared to be a seductive way as I fixed myself after standing. I was wondering what would be required for this promotion.

Steven handed me an envelope with a letter from the CEO congratulating me on my promotion. The letter stated that the promotion took effect next Monday.

This looked official, apparently it wasn't a come on to get me into bed. But going to bed with Steven might be nice if it were possible

Steven told me that cocktails would be at 5.

I didn't have time to change my clothes. I headed to my office and closed up shop so I could make it to The Club on time.

The Club was an exclusive club for senior executives in this area. I heard rumors that the entrance fee was as much as $50,000 and dues were thousands a month. It was located on one of the upper floors of a very expensive five star hotel.

I arrived at the hotel and went to the concierge to ask how to get to The Club, since there were no signs posted.

He looked at me then asked my name and checked a list he had.

Ok he said please follow me.

He took me to a private elevator. There were only two buttons on the elevator. One was marked The Club, the other was marked The Club Manor.

I walked out and was immediately directed to a room where there were people gathered for cocktails.

I recognized many of them as Vice Presidents from my company.

Steven saw me and walked over to greet me. Let me introduce you around.

There were fewer than twenty people there. I noticed that about one third of the group of executives were women.

He introduced me to each division Vice President of the company and to the COO, CFO, CIO, and finally the CEO.

The CEO congratulated me and told me I should be very proud of my accomplishment, they only selected at most two people a year to be in this program nationwide. This year I was the only one.

Steven cornered me after the introductions.

Shannon, just between us, I am planning to retire in a couple years. I would like you to take over my job when I leave. I had mentioned about a mentor for you during our meeting in my office. I would like to be your mentor.

A mentor, mentee relationship is usually not with someone of the opposite sex to avoid any complications since that relationship can get quite close. But Shannon to be honest with you I think I could really help you in this program and beyond.

I was appreciative of the confidence he had in me but I was also wondering what the conditions for this would be.

Steven suggested that I discuss this with my husband.

I figured at this point I had to be open about my situation and told Steven that I was currently separated.

He responded that he was glad I had been honest because he already knew about my situation. He also mentioned the office gossip. He asked how I thought that would end up.

I wasn't sure if he meant my marriage or the subject of the gossip. I told him I really wasn't sure yet.

Look Shannon, for you to be successful with this you really need to be married. There are a lot social obligations and unattached executives raise eyebrows among the spouses. I suggest you figure out how to maintain your marriage.

In addition, nights out with the girls will not set the right impression for your new position.

As hard as you tried to cover up your evening jaunt there is plenty of evidence that it occurred. Security cameras are everywhere. That is why The Club Manor exists. It is possible to come into the hotel go to the private elevator and step out into The Club Manor without a security camera catching it.

Shannon was wondering what else Steven knew about her.

Shannon your promotion to this program is totally based on your abilities. If we were never to speak again after tonight your future is set.

Nothing I am about to say has anything to do with your job. Actually I had been thinking about it for a while but this opportunity presented itself and I decided the time was right. That said, you are a beautiful and alluring woman. There is a particular reason why I would like to be your mentor.

Here it was, the cost of him being my mentor and a potential vice president position within two years.

The chair you were in in my office was nice don't you think? I never had used it that way before. It gave me a great view of your assets. I really want to experience those assets myself.

Unlike others that are here at the cocktail party my wife and I have an open arrangement. It is not public knowledge, we keep it very close hold. I have done some research on you and have discussed it with my wife including your recent adventure. Shannon what I am about to offer I will only offer once. My wife is fully aware and in agreement.

You do not have to have me as a mentor, and anyone else that might be your mentor in this company will not expect this of you. I can assure you of that.

If I am your mentor, I will expect discreet, infrequent, yet open access to your assets. I will want access to be inside of you in every way. I will certainly ensure you are satisfied, this is not a one way agreement, it is for mutual benefit and satisfaction.

This is also an open ended agreement. Which means it continues even after either of us leaves the company. At some point if you wish your husband to know about this that is perfectly acceptable as long as you are sure he will be in agreement with it. No one else can know about it. No one.

I didn't know what to say.

You are invited to dinner at my home tomorrow evening to meet my wife. After dinner you can ask whatever questions you may have of me or my wife about this arrangement.

At the end of the evening you will have a choice to make. All three of us will be aware of the choice and all three of us will be in agreement.

The dinner invitation is not negotiable, you will be there. My wife wants to meet you regardless of your decision. Consider it the first of many social obligations required of the new position.

He changed the mood and raised his voice for others to hear if they chose, my wife Marie and I will expect you for dinner at 6 tomorrow evening, dress is casual.

It is getting late, you should head home, Steven said as he ushered me towards the elevator. Once in the lobby he showed me the discreet entrance and then we parted.

By the time I got to work Friday morning my promotion had been published on the company internal news.

My supervisor told me to wrap up whatever was most important and if I needed to leave early that was fine. Monday I was to report to the Vice President of the Sales and Marketing Division to start my shadow program.

Friday evening I showed up at 6 on the button at the home of Steven and Marie his wife.

Marie was a lovely woman and quite gracious. My guess was that she was 50, about 5'5" and maybe 150 pounds. She was dressed very tastefully. I had brought a token hostess gift and she raved over it. She gave me a tour of the house showing me just about everything including the closet and bathroom in the Master bedroom.

They had household help that served the dinner and were preparing it as we went through the kitchen.

It was a lovely evening as if it were just a dinner with old friends. After dinner Steven excused himself and I was there with Marie. Congratulations on this opportunity at work she said.

I thanked her and said I had no idea that I would ever be given an opportunity like this.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds