• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Awakening Pt. 04

The Awakening Pt. 04

JJ watched as the young naive wife moved her head up and down on the butt plug, her tongue flicking and licking along the way. He was proud of how easily she was obeying his instructions and how she would let him force it down her throat but he would never let her know that.

"God damn, you are terrible at sucking cock. Pathetic really. I'm not sure if you even know how."

"Please sir, this is my first time, I know I can do better I just need some guidance and practice."

JJ stood back and looked at his new sub, Pam really was a beautiful young woman in every way, if she was taller she could easily have been a model. When he first saw her online he thought someone was playing a joke and using a fake picture. The more he got to know her he realized what a special opportunity this was. A stunningly beautiful woman who thought she was ordinary, actually below ordinary as her tits and ass were too small in her mind. Her desire to be accepted allowed him to force a change in her. It didn't take long before he realized she was looking for a man to give meaning to her life. Now it was time to officially make her his slut, his fuck-toy.

JJ used his foot to push her thong from her knees to the ground. Pam now stood completely naked in front of JJ, exposed and vulnerable, her little tits sprouting big long nipples. He reached down to her pussy and found she was wet with arousal. He grabbed her blonde ponytail and brought his lips to hers, his tongue finding her open mouth, she sucked on it like it was his cock. JJ slipped one finger into her cunt, enjoying the tightness; her husband really must have a small cock just like she said.

Pam was in heaven, finally a real man was taking her, making her his. For so long now she seemed to be adrift, not a real wife, not a real woman, not anything. She so wanted to please JJ and was willing to do anything...anything! His tongue tasted so good and his finger in her pussy was making her so excited she was afraid she would come.

"Please sir, can your slut come?" said Pam.

"Already? I haven't even started yet."

The anticipation was too much for Pam, the build-up, the butt plug, the wonderful kisses, the finger in her pussy and especially the feeling of finally letting go of all her pent up hang ups. Her body felt like it was going to explode.

"Okay my little slut, come for me...come on my finger."

Pam's body started to shake and her moans carried her to another world, one without hypocrisy, only pleasure. She had never felt such a strong emotion as this and JJ had to hang on to her as her legs gave way. Her head was thrown back and the moans of pleasure continued as JJ stroked her bulging clit. He lifted her small body into his arms and carried her into the master bedroom, kissing her lips along the way as she clung to him with a fierceness belying her size.

Gently placing her on his king sized bed, he looked down on his new jewel. He knew she was precious but suddenly he realized just how precious. He wanted to do so many things to her that his head was starting to spin but first he had to do one more thing for her.

"Have you ever had a man give you oral pleasure?" asked JJ.

"No sir, my husband is the only one I have ever been with and he thinks that is gross."

"Spread your legs for me, show me your pussy, now grab your knees and pull your legs back as far as you can."

Pam's wet pussy was on full display and JJ didn't think he had ever seen a more beautiful pussy in his life. The lips were puffy and full and her clit was at total attention, just waiting for his lips.

There was no shyness in Pam now as she willingly spread her legs, her extreme flexibility allowed her to put both ankles behind her head which totally surprized and pleased JJ. Her blue eyes shone brightly and her smile was infectious as she awaited her first oral experience.

As JJ took in all she was offering he undressed, first he slipped his designer t-shirt over his head revealing a trim upper muscular body. Then he slid his jeans and boxers off at the same time and Pam got her first look at a cock other than her husbands.

"Oh my god!" whispered Pam, "it's so beautiful, so perfect, oh fuck me sir, fuck my pussy."

JJ knew his cock was above average at 9 inches long but it was the thickness that he was most proud of; even he could not get his fingers to touch when holding it. Most women were afraid of it but once it was in them they never wanted him to stop fucking them.

"Soon my little fuck toy, soon I will let you feel me inside all of your holes."

The king-sized bed gave a small creak as JJ climbed on between Pam's legs, his naked body displaying a formidable erection. JJ placed his hands on each of Pam's ass cheeks as he leaned down and softly blew on her moist pussy. Pam could feel his lips so close, unconsciously she arched her pussy up in the air but JJ had backed off before contact could be made; a soft moan escaping her lips.

JJ knew how to please a woman orally and loved to bring them to the brink of an orgasm, stopping and starting to draw out the moment and heighten the experience.

His lips drew in the outer lips of her pussy, sucking them gently and then drawing them away from Pam's body. Pulling harder and harder as Pam continued to lift her pelvis up praying she wouldn't lose contact and the feelings coursing through her body.

Her ass was off the bed levitating in the air as JJ continued to suck on her pussy lips, first one side then the other then both sides together. Pam's moans filled the air with a symphony of pleasure she had never experienced before. When JJ's tongue touched her clit it was like she had been tasered, she could feel her pussy juices leaking down into her ass and her body started to shake uncontrollably. The love torture continued for the next half hour and JJ lost track of how many times Pam had come; her body was now limp and covered in a sweet sensual sweat.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Awakening Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds