• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 04

Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 04

12

This story is self-contained and does not require any information from part 1, 2 or 3 to enjoy it.

There are some references to the other story line but they won't detract from this story, they are intended to enhance the overall story if you are inclined to read it all.

This is written to provide background info on the entire story line and expand its scope. Everyone in these stories is over 18.

Please click on my screen name to see the other parts to the story in this series. They are in the loving wives section.

************

Shannon's story -

My son John and I have always had a special relationship. He was able to confide in me many things that I don't think sons usually share with their mother. I was just 20 when he was born, so I was trying to be an adult but there was still a lot of kid in me when he was young. Even after my daughter was born a few years later we remained close.

He did not talk to his father about things, he always felt comfortable enough to talk to me. I suppose it is because he wasn't very good at sports which is where his father always placed a focus.

He was very good academically but in sports he just wasn't interested in pursuing something that he knew he would never get any better at. His academics allowed him to finish high school with an associates degree and therefore his time at University easily allowed him to complete his Bachelors and Masters in 4 years.

He did not make friends easily, so he and I remained close.

When he turned 18 things developed quite rapidly.

He sought out opportunities to see me scantily clad usually in bra and panties. He was somehow aware of when I needed help to zip and unzip my dresses, and fasten and unfasten my bra.

He was noticing and giving me attention in more than a casual way. We had a talk about how seeing me partially clothed or in lingerie aroused him. I had noticed his erections through his clothes, I let him know that I realized that was normal, even if it was caused my his mom. The relief process through masturbation was a private thing and just a normal part of becoming a man. I asked him if he wanted to limit his access to me. He of course said no, if anything, he wanted more open access.

He walked in on me totally nude more than once, of course he said it was an accident, but he did not hurry to leave or avert his eyes at all. Nor did I hastily cover up.

I walked in on him masturbating, I think perhaps he planned it on purpose. He didn't stop and I never made an issue of it and apologized for disturbing his privacy. I treated it no differently than any other thing I might be seeing him do.

I did actually see him cum once. I was walking by his room, the door was partly open, I am sure on purpose. I could see him jerking off. I was in a robe with nothing underneath so I opened his door a bit more and let my robe fall open, he came rather quickly.

In his last semester of senior year, he was 18 and still a virgin. He had girlfriends but no relationship had ever gone that far. He was depressed and confided in me that he had anxiety about going to college as a virgin.

I knew that it was something he shouldn't concern himself with but I also knew John. Whatever I said, he would still worry about it. I did not think he would push the issue with a girl and get himself into trouble but it was a possibility to consider. I needed to help him avoid that.

I arranged a weekend trip to visit a college a few hours away from home. We would head out Friday get a room and, spend Saturday in the area getting a tour of the school and then head back home on Sunday.

I had decided that I would use this trip to solve John's virginity problem. I viewed this then the same as I do now, a mother always does for her child what she needs to do.

I have never considered it as cheating, although I know some people would. I didn't see John as another man or that this was going outside of my marriage. On the contrary, my children were obviously an integral part of my marriage.

Of course, I would never tell my husband Jerry, I knew he wouldn't understand. This was something exclusive between mother and son and I would make sure that John understood that. If anyone asked me if I had ever been with any man but Jerry I could truthfully in my mind say I have not been with any other man since we were married.

I reserved a room with one queen sized bed. A king would be too large, two people could sleep in a king size and never know the other person was there.

When we checked in and got to the room John looked at the sleeping arrangements and assumed he would just sleep on the floor.

I told him that he would not, that there was plenty of room in the bed and he would sleep there.

He looked at me and in his open manner said, "mom I can't guarantee that I won't get aroused if I am in the same bed with you."

I walked over to him put a hand on his shoulder looked in his eyes and said, "well then John, we will just have to figure it as we go along."

When we were in for the evening, I took off my blouse and slacks in front of him and asked him to undo my bra. When he did this I held my arm across my chest to keep the cups in place but the rest of the bra would slid down.

I announced I was going into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I left the bathroom door cracked open so he could get a view if he wanted to.

I didn't know if he would but based on the past I was pretty sure he would take advantage and get a good view. I stripped completely naked stood before the mirror in the bathroom for a good 30 seconds before putting on my lacy see through panties and satin and lace chemise.

It barely covered my top. When I leaned over my breasts were in full view. It covered my ass when standing but once in bed or sitting it would ride up to my waste. The bikini panties were fine lace, see through and everything was easily visible anytime I was not standing upright.

I expected that John would sleep in his boxers for my comfort. I remembered him telling me he usually slept nude after I woke him once by pulling off his covers. There he was in his full morning glory. He never used pajamas.

I walked out of the bathroom and John was not yet undressed, he was sitting on the end of the bed doing a channel search on TV as if he hadn't taken a peek at me in the bathroom.

He looked over and his eyes were glued to me.

I pretended not to notice and turned around to walk back towards the suitcase and bent over so he could get a good look at my ass and see through panties. I turned and he was still looking.

Is there a problem. I asked him.

Are you really wearing that in the same bed with me, he asked.

Yes, I said innocently, come on lets hit the sack, we have a long day tomorrow.

He said nothing, just looked at me perhaps in disbelief that he would be in bed with me in my sexy lingerie. I am sure his imagination was working overtime and I tried to bring him back to the moment.

"Get up, take off your pants, and get in bed." I was sure he had an erection and was wondering how he would manage it. I walked over to him took the TV remote and turned it off, then leaned over to pull him up off the bed where he was sitting.

I am certain he could see right down the top of the chemise and see my 36C boobs. I pulled his hands and got him to stand and went for his belt and zipper to undress him.

He allowed me to continue as I pulled his pants down it was obvious that he had a powerful erection.

He said, "I am sorry mom but the way you are dressed I can't help it".

Already knowing the answer I asked rhetorically, "so what do you usually do when his happens?"

He responded, "well, uh, ya know, I usually take care of it with my hand." We already had a unique relationship about this as I mentioned before. I also knew that he did this at least once daily usually in the morning when he woke up.

"Well then," I said "go ahead and lay down on the bed and take care of it."

He looked at me in disbelief. Although I had caught him doing this in the past, I had never been an intentional instigator or voyeur of the entire process.

I said, "what are you waiting for." By this time I was starting to get aroused. I was happy but also amazed at how the whole thought process of seduction was affecting me.

He laid back and pulled the covers over himself and pulled down his boxers.

I said in the most alluring way I could, "Oh John, don't do that, we don't need to mess up the sheets." I pulled the covers off of him as he laid there with his boxers around his ankles, his hand on his penis slowly stroking it.

I tugged his boxers off and now he was nude. "How long does it usually take for you to cum?" I asked.

"Uh, well, it depends on how focused I get," he said.

I coyly responded, "what is it you usually focus on?" I slowly turned all the way around in a pirouette, faced him and raised the bottom of the chemise just above my panty line so he could get a good look at the see through bikinis from the front.

It was obvious he wasn't sure how to answer and I could see the puzzlement or perhaps bewilderment in his face.

I then just asked him in a matter of fact way, "John do you want me to help you with that?"

With an astonished look he stumbled over his words saying, "yes, but only if you want to."

I responded confidently "I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't want to. There is one condition If this is to happen," I said in as serious a tone as I could manage. You must agree that this is just between us. I need your assurance that no one else will ever know about this, absolutely no one."

He nodded his head in agreement.

I leaned over allowing him to see him my boobs and reached out my small feminine hand to his manly rock hard penis and said to him, "I want to hear you say it."

He moaned with my touch, "no one will ever know."

I sat down, my chemise was now riding up to my waste, the spaghetti straps falling off my shoulder and as I was leaning over I was falling out the top. With my other hand I reached out to massage his balls.

It didn't take long before John moaned, "Oh, mom, I'm gonna cum." He shot off a fountain of cum.

I had put a hand up just in time to stop it from shooting everywhere and got a load on my hand and arm.

He watched as I stuck out my tongue while slowly and seductively licking off all of his cum.

I told him to lay right there I would help him clean up. I got up and brought back a warm washcloth to wipe up the cum. I cleaned him up thoroughly, he was still naked, pulled the sheet up over him, kissed his cheek said "I hope you sleep well."

I put the washcloth away, turned off the lights, took off my panties, and got into bed with him.

He whispered to me as I lay there on my side with my back to him, "Mom, that really felt good, thank you."

"Anything for my boy," I said. "Now snuggle up and keep your mom warm," I whispered.

He got up close and needed a place to put his arm. I reached for it with my hand and brought his arm over me holding his open hand inside the top of the chemise on my naked breast. I held it there moving one of his fingers across my nipple as his warm naked body came up to my satin covered back. I squeezed his hand a bit to get him to actually grip me. He moved his fingers a bit but was perhaps still perplexed at what was really happening.

I said, "good night," in the most provocative way I could. I moved my now naked bottom closer to him and shook it a bit as if trying to get comfortable.

I could feel his now re-energized erection on my ass. I didn't say anything about it. I let go of his hand on my boob and his hand automatically went to my now naked upper thigh. His hand didn't move for a while. I started to breathe as if I were falling asleep.

His hand moved a bit to verify what I knew he was thinking, I had no panties on. He must have been in agony at his point. His hand felt my ass and briefly touched my labia from the back side then quickly moved.

I shifted to lie on my back, he was on his side his hard cock now touching my thigh. His hand on my lower abdomen just above my pussy.

I put one of my hands on his and moved it between my legs so he could see how wet I was. Then I reached down with the other hand and took his cock, he gasped and then moaned.

I whispered, "roll over on top of me," as I moved my legs apart.

As he did I helped guide him, reminding him, "John, no one can ever know about this."

"No one will know," John assured me as he got into position between my legs.

I was sopping wet and we both moaned as he slid right into me.

"Oh mom," he moaned, "I never imagined it would feel so good."

I started to move my hips to get him going and he started slowly pumping me, I whispered into his ear, "John that feels so good, oh your cock is wonderful, please don't stop, go faster."

He performed well and it wasn't long before he came. I still hadn't cum yet and at this point I needed it badly.

He rolled off onto his side and I guided his hand to my clit and had him rub it just right using my wetness and his cum as lubricant he brought me to climax with this hand with my heavy breathing and moaning

It was obvious I had cum.

He asked, "mom are you ok?"

I said very softly still in a daze, "that was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had."

He held me close and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Around 6 AM I woke up to John stroking his hard cock.

I put my hand on his and stopped him whispering "I will take care of that." I pulled the chemise off over my head and was now as naked as he was. I went under the covers and took him in my mouth.

He pulled the covers off and watched as I sucked his cock to take care of his morning erection. It wasn't long before he came and I swallowed it all.

"Mmm, that was nice," I told him as I kissed him on the lips with my cum flavored mouth rubbing my naked body across his.

He asked if he could reciprocate and use his tongue on my clit to make me cum.

I had created a monster, he certainly wanted more, and after giving him a blow job I was certainly horny. I wondered if this was all too much too soon but just said the simple word, "OK."

He used his tongue on my clit and his fingers inside me to bring me to a powerful orgasm.

"John, that was wonderful. "

I took a deep breath and sighed.

We laid there next to each other feeling the heat we had created together.

After a few minutes I said, "we still have today and tonight together before going home but I need to make some things clear to make sure there are no misunderstandings."

"John," I stated looking right into his eyes, "I cannot take the place of other girls in your life. I am married to your father and have a good satisfying sex life with him." I explained, "as much as I enjoyed what we shared you have to find a girl to take care of your needs."

John interrupted asking in a disappointed tone, "then is this just a one time thing?"

I smiled thinking about the future. "No I don't think this is a one time thing," I responded.

"This weekend is a special occasion, and I expect that there will certainly be special occasions in the future."

I continued, "there are some ground rules if there are to be any future special occasions. No one can ever know, no one. We cannot discuss this at home. Any time we are together away from the house and other people are nowhere around we can talk about it and be as open as you want."

I reassured him again, "yes there will be future special occasions, but this cannot become a routine occurrence. You need to have a girlfriend for that."

Seemingly satisfied and with a sense of confidence John asked, "what are the boundaries for the rest of this trip."

I told him, "well John for the rest of this trip and any future special occasions if we are in private you are free to touch me anyway you want as long as it is for our mutual pleasure. I will usually just let you take the lead however you wish. Unless I indicate any objection, whatever happens is totally within the boundaries of this and any future special occasion."

I could see his mind racing to imagine all the possibilities.

John was already getting hard again, 18 year old hormones are truly amazing. I had my hand on his erection slowly stroking it. He had his fingers on one of my nipples and reached down to suck on the other one. We ended up with him on top of me again.

I was able to cum this time with him in me and after he came John suggested we shower together. I had told him that he was the lead so I went with it. We washed each other, and then got dressed and ready for the rest of the day.

That night was more intense than the first. John took charge and satisfied us both numerous times. I envied whatever girl he ended up with.

Things between John and me worked out fine at home for the most part. There were more deep hugs and he was very attentive. He walked in on me routinely now when I was totally nude and would sometimes let me know when he needed to relieve himself which allowed me to watch him.

The tension was broken when we could find a private place away from home. These became our 'opportune moments' not an anything goes special occasion, but an opportunity to relieve his sexual tension. I had Jerry to help relieve mine.

A few times we were in the car in a secluded location and there were even two weeks with access to our neighbor's house when we would water plants during their vacation.

I was happy to give him a blow job and if the situation allowed it to have him reciprocate by licking my clit. I kept to my original plan that anything beyond that was for a special occasion, not an opportune moment.

One day he came home, his dad and sister were out and he came up behind me. He put his hands on my waste and pulled us together as he started to nuzzle my neck he put his arms around me and held us tight followed by one hand moving to massage one of my nipples through my bra and another to massage my ass. It felt wonderful, I could feel his erection on my ass. I almost fell into the moment, but it was out of bounds.

I turned around with a scowl on my face saying, "Ok buster that is too far, we need to talk." I grabbed the car keys and headed for the car. "Let's go," I scolded.

After a few minutes in the car we had both calmed down, him from his hormones and me from my anger. I pulled into a parking area near a local park where we could talk, but where there was no visual privacy so it would not end up as an opportune moment. This needed to be a talk not more raging hormones. I turned off the car and shifted in my seat to face him in the passenger seat.

"What were you thinking?" I asked. Before getting any response a thought came to my mind so I continued. "John, I am your mother. I am not your lover. I have given you privileges not free license. It seems to me that every freedom or privilege I have allowed you in your life, you are eager to see where the boundaries really are. Is that what this is about?"

He sat there thinking, and slowly a look of realization came over him. "You know mom, maybe that is exactly what this is."

John, I need to be able to trust you. I need you to be a man and not act like a little boy. I have gone out on a limb for you. I have really enjoyed everything we have done. I have wanted to do whatever I could to make you feel good, to help relieve your tension, to help your confidence, and for you to become the man I know you can be.

We can only continue this if you can keep the boundaries we have set. Up until today we have both pushed the boundaries, and where they were before this last incident is perfectly fine with me. We cannot let it go further at home.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds