• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Four for Friday

Four for Friday

12345

This is a "stand alone" story, but the characters have been introduced in earlier tales. Particularly, Kathy (aka "Petey") Denise (aka "Dene") and Chad ("Beebe") were introduced in Chapter 1 of 9-chapter series that follows those three young lovers as they discover and explore their sexuality. You can read the first one here . This story also references Chapter 8, "A Thanksgiving to Remember" which you can read here and "Petey and Dene on the Town" here Hope you enjoy this one—there will be at least one sequel!! --Val

Four for Friday—with a pair of surprises

Andy and I headed for Chicago on the Thursday night before Memorial Day weekend. I drove to his house about 30 miles south of Effingham, picked him up after work and we headed north on I-57. I wanted to arrive at Dene and Rex's Evanston home around 10 PM. We had a good start and with Andy at the wheel I was daydreaming about the foursome I hoped we'd finally have this weekend. I was startled out of my rising horniness by a massive traffic jam. We hadn't even gotten as far as the I-70 exit toward St. Louis! Traffic crawled, or more accurately just stayed stopped, then suddenly surged forward and just as suddenly stopped again. It felt like we were already on the friggin' Dan Ryan!! Andy wasn't surprised--he said that there was construction further on, and that this wasn't particularly unusual. Just after we crawled past the I-70 West exit, we heard an Effingham station report a jack-knifed semi at the I-70E/I-57N interchange. It had triggered a chain reaction of semis and cars in the northbound I-57 lanes. 3 hours later, we finally made it to an exit and pulled off. It was pretty clear that people getting off at exits were the only reason traffic was moving at all.

We found a Culvers Restaurant, had some very fine burgers and fries, and thought maybe things would have cleared by the time we finished. They hadn't.

By then:

  • It was 9 o'clock;
  • there were hotels close to the exit; and
  • we were tired and disgusted.

We simultaneously turned to each other and said: "Let's just spend the night . . .!"

I called Dene to let her know we were stuck while Andy got the room. Dene was disappointed, of course, but understood. We chatted pleasantly for a while. Then as we said goodbye she added: "I've got a surprise--think you're going to like it!" She was gone before I could quiz her, but the smile in her voice hinted at something we'd never tried before. Hmmm.

By the time we settled into the room it was almost as late as we had hoped to get to Dene's. Sheesh.

"You've been pretty quiet," I told Andy, "something on your mind?"

Andy and I had talked over the last few months about swinging with Dene and Rex. I'd been honest with him about the period when my 2nd husband and I were in the lifestyle. He got worked up when I talked about my experiences with 3-somes and 4-somes, but he wasn't sold on the idea.

"I've got conflicting feelings, that's for sure," he replied.

"Say more?" I asked.

"Well, from any guy's standpoint, Dene is hot. I'll confess having some fantasies about her. But from a lifelong "good guy" viewpoint, cheating on you with your best friend sounds scary. And before you say it, yes, I know it would be OK with both of you and you wouldn't think it was cheating--but I can't help the aprehension."

"You know I don't want you to do anything that makes you feel bad, don't you?" I asked.

"I know."

"Dene feels the same way. This weekend is an opportunity, that's all. Not a command performance."

"I know that too."

"But you wouldn't mind seeing Dene's tits, would you?" I grinned.

"I could probably stand that," he grinned back. "Just to see how the surgery turned out, you know?"

"Sure. And if her gown accidentally slid open and you caught a glimpse of her bush, that would be OK, wouldn't it?"

"You're going to keep up this progression 'till she's hypothetically blowing me, aren't you?" He knew me pretty well, but he was still smiling.

"Welllllllllll, mayyyybe," I allowed, snuggling up to him, "and I'm damned certain you wouldn't mind Dene's blow jobs--she's at least as good as I am."

"Don't quite see how that could be, Kath," Andy kissed my forehead, "if blowjobs were an olympic event, you'd take gold."

"Mmmm. Wonder how may dicks I'd need to suck on the way the podium? And who'd judge? I mean, would the judges just watch me do the same guy over and over, or would I have to suck fresh ones each time? Would there be some uniform standard for dicks? And how much time it had been since their last blow job? Maybe the judges' dicks would be the final performance?" I reached down to give his balls a gentle squeeze as I speculated. "I wonder if it would be a team sport with individual events, like gymnastics, or "head-to-head" contests. Ooo--guess it'd have to be head-to-dick, wouldn't it? And would I need to swallow all the cum? If I had to do a lot of guys, I might start getting fat!"

"I think you'd need an expert trainer--somebody that could keep you focused and give you good feedback on technique," he continued the sexy goof.

"Hey, could you do that for me?" I begged. "You could tell me just how deep to take each guy and how long to stay down, and how fast to bob my head . . ."

"Hey! he interrupted, "I was offering to supply the dick!"

"Let me see what I think of it," I replied, unzipping his pants. "Hey, you're already hard! You sneak a viagra?" Andy had been on Cialis for a while and loved it, but then discovered the FAA required a week of separation between the last Cialis dose and piloting an aircraft. Like me, he had renewed an interest in flying so he'd changed back to Viagra for his boner encouragement.

"Nope--no artificial enhancements tonight!" he beamed.

"Oh, this would definitely do," I assured him. "Too bad we're not done being abstinent."

Andy groaned. "I had my hopes up there for a minute. At least this is the last day. Now either leggo my dick or compromise your resolve on abstinence!"

Last month, we had talked about how our sex was becoming routine. We lived over an hour apart and both of us had organizations and relationships to keep up in our own communities. Consequently we usually saw each other only on weekends. We'd been dating for over a year, though, and our lovemaking had fallen into a pattern. Not a bad one, but not spontaneous either. I had introduced Andy to some anal play, and he'd learned how hard and how often I liked to be spanked, but even that had taken on an "ordinary" sort of feel. We'd agreed that we'd try not having sex at all for a month and then come back to it and see what happened.

"You gonna jack off?" I asked him. "I promise not to jump your bones at the sight."

"Nah--just turn on a news channel. That'll kill my hardon."

We could only take a few minutes of mindless ranting before both of us were out of the mood. Even the bimbo announcer's deep cleavage couldn't overcome the effects for Andy. We changed to an old movie and Andy headed off to the shower.

The abstinence was having its effects on me, that was for sure. I was continualy horny, and it was a real effort to keep my hands off him. I'd tried not to masturbate this last month, and really, I hadn't as much as I usually did, but grabbing Andy's stiff cock made me wet and I reached down to begin playing with myself. The first touch to my clit was electric! Wow! I wanted to cum, but I didn't want to waste what was bound to be a spectacular orgasm on a solo performance. Gritting my teeth, I withdrew my fingers and flipped back over to the news. 30 seconds flat, and the mood was gone. Maybe parents ought to install this in back seat video players as birth control!!

Andy finished and came back in toweling off. "Your turn," he offered.

I stripped off my clothes, flung them toward my suitcase and headed for the shower.

When I got back in the room the TV was still on and Andy was stretched out in pajamas with his eyes closed. I asked in whispered tones if he was done with the TV, but got no answer. I shut it off, slipped into my nightgown, killed the lights, and slid into bed beside Andy--sleep was very attractive and came quickly.

After breakfast the next morning, Andy took the wheel again and didn't even try to get back on the Interstate. He drove us through Effingham and took US 45 to get past the construction delays. As we went under I-57, it was clear he'd made a good choice--traffic was clogged again (or maybe still!) We had to parallel the Interstate for about 20 miles before the next interchange, but then we were rolling again. I re-opened the conversation about sex.

"So, what's on your mind now that we're past our abstinent period?" I asked, rubbing his right thigh.

"I want to pull off at the next rest stop, climb in the back seat and screw you senseless" he smiled.

"Mmm. That has a nice ring to it!" I replied, "but I have lots of sense--it might take a while."

"Okay by me," Andy shot back.

"Are you horny enough to think about swinging," I continued.

"Actually, I'm horny enough not to muster a coherent thought, period," he replied.

"Me too. And some day we're definitely going to have to screw in a rest stop. but for today, let's just get to Dene's."

"I'm pretty sure that breaking our sex fast won't be anything either one of us would call "routine," Andy said. "But let's save this talk till we get there--or I'll make some stupid mistake and get us in a wreck!"

So we listened to an audio book as we continued the drive to Evanston. Stone Barrington was fucking the female protagonist for about the 30th time in the same evening. Andy shook his head and raised his eyebrow at "Stone's" fictional stamina ("Stone, as in rock-hard cock?" I wondered) but Andy's pants had a suspicious bulge.

FINALLY, we pulled into Dene's driveway about 10AM. Dene came joyfully skipping out, braless tits bouncing perkily under her light blouse, and flung her arms around me. Rex walked out at a more leisurely pace and greeted us both warmly--a handshake and backslap for Andy, a hug and peck on the cheek for me. Like Andy and me, they'd both written off work for the day to enjoy it with us. Rex and Andy grabbed the bags and we went toward the house.

"A surprise for us?" I raised an eyebrow at Dene.

"I've hired a maid for the weekend!" she exclaimeded, "She'll do all the cooking and cleaning, and we can live in luxury."

"Cool deal!" I replied, "But why the tease on the phone last night. There's more, isn't there," I said merrily.

"Ohhhhh, there may be something more," she grinned.

Rex led Andy upstairs to our room and Dene invited me into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. As we turned into the kitchen, I spotted "the rest of the story," or at least I thought I did. Standing with her back to us was a woman in high heels, fishnets, and a skimpy french maid's uniform over a filmy blouse, and clearly braless underneath. She heard us enter and turned . . .

"Oh my God! SANDRINE!! What on earth . . . "

NOW I knew what Dene was teasing about. Sandrine was Dene's granddaughter's mother-in-law. (Follow that?) I met Sandrine last year at the wedding. She was very pleasant, and the wedding was beautiful under her careful planning, but her husband got drunk every time he got a chance. He was blotto at both at the rehearsal dinner and the reception, groped my ass and thoroughly made an ass of himself. The wedding debacle was evidently the last straw for Sandrine, because she divorced him under soon afterward. Dene helped her think that through, but didn't actually represent her. Oh, and I should mention that Sandrine ended up in Rex's room for sympathy, then proceeded to enjoy the first really good sex she'd had in years and years, all with Dene's blessing. I met her a second time earlier this year when Dene and I ran into her in Indianapolis.

"Hi Kathy," Sandrine grinned, "I'm branching out from being a church lady."

"Well, I guess you ARE!" I replied cheerily, "but how . . . "

Dene filled me in: "Sandrine did come by our room for just a minute in Indy--you were in the shower--and updated me on what's happened since the divorce. She'd been eyeing some swinger's clubs in town and asked me to give her a call to talk about dipping her toe into the lifestyle. I suggested talking to you instead, but because of Rex, well--you know. We've been talking pretty regularly ever since. Our Sandrine has become quite an adventuress."

"I'm what swingers would call a unicorn," Sandrine expanded, "do you know that slang?" I nodded. "But in the last month, it's taken kind of a twist. I've got a lot of experience with gourmet cooking, OK? For a while I even had a high-end catering business, but that was a long time ago. Anyway, I'm still paying the bills with that day job at the church center, but I've been gradually building up custom catering on the side. I go into someone's home, prepare and serve a fabulous meal and then leave. Word had been gradually spreading. I was getting a couple of gigs a month. I didn't even have to invest in a travelling cook set--my rates are steep enough that wherever I ended up usually had a nicely equipped kitchen. "

"When I went to my first 'hotel takeover' party," she continued, "I mentioned the cooking during the ice-breakers as something I enjoy doing. Well, ka-boom! Now I cook exclusively for swinger couples, sometimes 2 or 3 couples at once, and then turn myself into dessert! I'm turning away gigs!"

"Soo---this weekend?" I left the quesiton hanging.

"I'm at your disposal in whatever way you find pleasing!" Sandrine smiled. As she turned back to the food prep she flipped up her short maid's skirt to reveal a bare tush. "No charge, by the way--I figure I owe this all to Rex and Dene. And probably you too, Kathy."

It was a nice tush! Sandrine was on the dumpy side at the wedding. Mid-40's and pretty, but carrying an extra 30 or 40 pounds. All those extra pounds were noticeably gone now, and she was very, very fit. I suspected some regular gym work in addition to smart eating.

"C'mon, Kath, let's get out of her hair and let her get on with our meals. Sandrine, when you get to a stopping point, could you bring us some coffee? We'll be by the pool till lunch. Join us if you have some time to spare." "God, it feels decadent to say that," she said to me under her breath as we walked.

Dene led me back out of the kitchen as Rex and Andy were coming down the stairs. I fell in beside Andy.

"Did Rex fill you in on the maid?" I asked, holding his hand.

"Huh?" he responded, "what about her?"

"Oh, guess not then. Well, let it be a mystery for a few more minutes then," I smiled.

It was still cool and overcast--summer definitely hadn't come this far north yet, and the pool had small wisps of steam rising.

"We'll take a dip this afternoon when it's warmer if you want, but let's just sit and visit a bit for now, OK? The maid will be out with coffee in just a sec," Dene said as she directed us to chairs.

She gave Andy a seat facing the house. I knew the coffee was on the way when I saw his eyebrows shoot up. I turned to follow his stare. Sandrine was walking toward us holding a tray at roughly waist level, leaving the lacy bib of her maid's costume and filmy blouse in full view. Her breasts bobbed in and out of shadowy view behind the loose uniform bib as she walked to us. The skirt only barely covered her pussy. She leaned forward to place the tray on the table between Andy and me, giving both of us a very clear view of her tits through the blouse as the bib bloomed forward.

She served each of us in turn, then sat with us.

Andy let out a low whistle.

"Well! Mystery revealed!" Andy said, smiling at me. And then to Rex: "I may have to get the name of your service."

"Oh, I'm freelance," Sandrine smiled back at Andy, "so you can just let me know directly what you might need."

I took on the introduction.

"Do you remember my telling you about the guy at the wedding last year in Knoxville? The one that groped my ass? This is Sandrine--she used to be married to him, with emphasis on the "used to be." Sandrine is Dene's granddaughter's mother-in-law. This was a surprise to me too--Dene and Rex cooked this one up."

"You forgot to mention she and Rex screwed the night away after the wedding while you and I played," Dene added. "Then Kathy and I ran into her on our Indy trip and I got to visit with her a little bit. Sandrine is, umm, quite adventurous now!"

"Wait--she cheated with your husband and now you're friends with her?" Andy asked Dene.

"Screwed. Not cheated," Dene corrected. "I knew Petey and I had some catching up to do, so Rex had my blessing to pursue someone if he wanted to. Usually, I'd have wanted to meet her first, but things developed quickly for them. Rex thought it would be OK, and of course it was. In fact, I'm not sure we ever told you, Sandrine, but Kathy and I were in Rex's room while you were showering. I almost accidentally surprised you--I thought it was Rex in the shower and started in, but he came around the corner just in time."

"HA!" Sandeine exploded in laughter. "No, you didn't tell me! That would have mortified me at the time--I had no idea how close you came. Rex never let on. God, but I needed that night! I couldn't believe you were OK with it, even after you told me so the next morning. Rex got 5 or 10 years worth of my pent-up horniness, bless him, and he didn't miss a lick. Literally! Who's "Petey" by the way?"

"Yeah--Rex didn't give me a blow-by-blow, but he was amazed nobody had ever eaten your pussy," Dene replied. "And "Petey" is my nickname for Kathy. She only lets me use it, though--it goes back to childhood."

"In school, the mean girls called her Pine Tree because she developed a little late," Andy elaborated. Pine Tree, P.T., "Petey. If you ask me, though, it stands for Perfect Tits!"

I rolled my eyes and the unsolicited flattery, but I did believe Andy loved my tits, in spite of their diminuative size and decades of gravity.

"So, what kind of adventures, if I can ask," Andy continued.

"Swinging would be the short answer, I guess," Sandrine smiled, "but I'm guessing you're interested in a longer one. I've already filled in Kathy, and I need to get back to the kitchen. Love some company, if you'd like to hear the Paul Harvey-esque "rest of the story."

As she moved to get up Sandrine slid forward in her seat, causing her already short maid's uniform to rise nearly to her waist. It revealed her smoothly-shaved pussy for an instant before she stood.

"Shoo!" I motioned him on with my hand. "Just keep in mind that when we break our fast, it's gonna you and me together, OK? No strange till after we get it on good and proper!!"

"Worry not, Kathy, I don't move on anyone's partner without everyones OK," Sandrine smiled back at me as Andy trailed her swaying hips toward the house.

"Fast?" Dene quizzed.

"Yeah, Andy and I haven't had sex for a month. We were getting in a "fucking rut," so to speak. It was a very nice rut, but we thought we'd just abstain completely for a while and let the lust build--or hope it built back up. The month is over today, and we're so damned horny it was all we could do not to pull over and screw in a rest stop!"

"Christ! Maybe I should head to the kitchen in a few minutes with a bucket of cold water?" Rex offered.

"Let's give them about 10 minutes," Dene suggested, "and then we'll carry the coffee service back in and see where things stand."

"Are you on Cialis, Rex?" I asked. I knew he was, Dene had told me ages ago, but I didn't want to be too obvious for now.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Four for Friday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds