• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 03

Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 03

123

Spanked for being a naughty girl

Janice decorated the spare bedroom with childish posters, and cuddly toys, then moved her mother in. There had been no discussion, no choice, mom had been moved in to a room decorated for an adolescent. At the same time, Janice moved into her mother's bedroom.

This was so they could keep to their roles and not make mistakes. Or, so Janice explained.

During breakfast Rose wanted to protest over having to move out of her bedroom. Complaining was awkward, when trying to overcome the guilt she felt.

Accidently, she ended up taking her daughter's place in school. Though playing at being a schoolgirl didn't mean she could have a boyfriend. Again, it just happened without planning anything, and then it became a situation difficult to get out of. Having a teenage boyfriend at her age was bad enough. Having sex with an eighteen-year-old boy from school was going too far.

As a woman of twenty-six, she should have known better. Behaving like a irresponsible youth just shouldn't have happened. It would be too humiliating admitting to having slept with a boy the same age as her step-daughter. The only excuse was, she had been going to school, pretending to be a schoolgirl, and became carried away in the role.

Deeply throwing herself into the role had overwhelmed her common sense.

When it happened, he said she belonged to him. The feeling of being his girl had been so strong, it was overpowering. It was a nice feeling, but had to be ignored. She would have to tell him who she really was, which was going to be difficult, especially after having sex with him.

Rose felt too guilty to tell her daughter.

'You'd better call me mom all the time now, or you might forget at an important moment,' Janice told her mother.

'Oh, well, err, I'm not sure. It has all happened so fast. I don't know what's happening to me. I feel so confused, I'm behaving badly,' Rose murmured.

'We can't back out of this now. Just a couple of more days and we can go back to normal. You should have put your foot down right at the beginning, and we wouldn't be in this silly situation,' Janice blamed her mother.

'Sorry. I suppose you're right. I don't want to ruin all the hard work we've put in. So, mom, this is a big day for you. You look good. I'm proud of you. You look so elegant and confident,' Rose told her daughter.

Rose noticed Janice was wearing one of her smart business suits for work. Her daughter was growing up fast, and dressed in her clothes, she look older than eighteen. Nearly ready for school, and work, they hugged, and held on for a little while.

Janice couldn't tell her mother she would rather be in school, because she wouldn't. Working in an art studio was turning out to be great, and the pay was good. Today was important because an idea for a sales campaign was being presented. Even her contribution was being presented to the CEO!

'Good luck, mom, I'm so proud of you, darling,' Rose said, with watery eyes.

Going to work wasn't something Rose ever enjoyed, because of the repetitive nature of bookkeeping. It had to be done to pay the rent, though now her daughter had taken over that responsibility.

It was only for this week, yet the whole game felt like a vacation. It was partly because high school was now enjoyable. This time around she had more experience of life, and a greater academic knowledge after graduating from college.

It was all working out well, for both of them. All Rose had to do was pretend to be her daughter, Janice, for a couple of days. Everyone accepted her, as she was dressed like a teenager, acted, and spoke like one. Playing at being an irresponsible teenager was fun, just so long as she didn't let it slip, to reveal she was an adult, a widow, and a mother.

***

It was Wednesday in school and Rose walked to the classroom a little ahead of everyone else in her class.

'Janice! Yes, you girl. Come here, now!'

In a corridor leading to her classroom, Rose stopped when called a second time. For a moment she'd forgotten her name was now Janice. Looking embarrassed, she hurried back to the teacher.

'You need a new blouse, that one is too tight. You're a big girl now. Unless you intentionally want to flaunt your chest, get a better fitting blouse,' the teacher admonished her.

The other students in the busy hall looked at her and sniggered. The guys leered at her, though she was getting used to that.

'Yes, miss, thank you, miss. Mom is taking me shopping at the weekend,' Rose explained.

As the week progressed it became easier to submit to the authority figure a teacher represented. At the beginning of the week, she had wanted to say something in defence, but now she settled into being submissive. Besides, it wasn't in her nature to force a confrontation. Rose settled into trying to be a good girl called Janice, and obey her teachers.

It meant not being noticed, and not being found out. It also meant the adolescent role had taken a firm grip of her thinking.

'Where is your tie? No excuses, girl, that will be a demerit. At least you can pull your socks up, girl. Slovenly behaviour is not allowed,' the teacher corrosively said.

Rose jumped to it, unthinkingly bending over in front of everyone, to pull her socks up. The guys behind her had a grand view up the short skirt, and nudged each other, while commenting on her panties. Her daughters white panties were small, and pulled tight up her crack when bent over.

The teacher noticed the boys reaction, but refrained from making a scene. It was partly her fault for rattling the girl. She didn't want to embarrass the poor girl any more than she had. Pulling the girl close she quietly talked to her.

'That's fine, you'll do. Don't take any notice of them, look at me. You're a well shaped girl now, so be careful when you bend over. Is your mother buying you a complete uniform? Good. You're filling out now, and will need a longer skirt. You need bigger panties and a plain bra,' she advised.

'Sorry, miss. It's my mother's bra. Mine don't fit,' Rose explained.

Her face had coloured red with embarrassment, from being talked down to by the young teacher. The woman was only a year or so older than her, and it was embarrassing being told not to show off her body to boys. It was uncomfortable having this young woman telling her what to wear.

There was nothing she could do. She was just a schoolgirl, being dictated to by a teacher, and would have to submit to the woman.

After embarrassing her, the teacher sent Rose on her way. It was worrying how these demerits were building up. The teacher was right, she needed a new school uniform. It looked as though her breasts wanted to escape, and were about to burst free.

The adolescent boys in her class couldn't be blamed for making rude remarks. When she walked passed a building site on her way home, the men made less obvious comments. At first it had been embarrassing, though now it pleased her to be noticed. Having their attention made her feel sexy. Knowing it wasn't right, or respectable, seemed to make it all the more thrilling.

As for the pleated skirt, it was too far above the knees to pass school rules. Too much thigh was on show for a girl, let alone a woman. Someone who knew her age, would think she was a fantasy schoolgirl. In high school and college, she hadn't had such a voluptuous hourglass figure, so this was all new and exciting.

All this male attention was fun, and heated her up. It wasn't something she had to come to terms with early on, and so she hadn't built up a way of dealing with it. The thought of being attractive to men and boys was arousing.

***

'Sit down everyone, come on, settle down, and pay attention,' Miss Derby loudly said.

Rose noticed the woman glance at Brian, then quickly turn away, looking embarrassed. The teacher hesitated for a moment, then carried on. For the next hour it would be history, the teacher's favourite subject. For this lesson she would teach it all the way through, rather than have them read from text books

One of the girls passed her a note, while the teacher was writing on the board. It mentioned yesterday's joke between their teacher and Brian. It asked if she knew what that was all about.

Rose giggled and passed the note on. Unfortunately the teacher turned around to ask a quick question. She was making sure they were paying attention, only to catch Rose in the act.

'Janice! Come here, and bring that note with you,' the teacher demanded.

Having read the note, Rose was highly embarrassed. The feeling of being a naughty schoolgirl rested heavily upon her.

Another demerit was sure to be added to the growing list. Only a few more and her mom would be informed, and she would be in trouble at home, as well as in school. What the punishment here would be she didn't know. Receiving a heavy lecture from her daughter, and having to promise to behave herself in school, would be hard to take.

With head down, she handed Miss Derby the note. The woman read the note, but said nothing. Expecting an explosion of anger, Rose looked up to see the woman's face burning with embarrassment.

'Go back to your seat, and be a good girl, Janice. No more playing around in class,' she nervously spoke.

'Yes, miss, thank you, miss,' Rose said, almost with a bent knee, she was so relieved.

Everyone ignored Rose, and sat up straight as though they were model pupils. Something had happened to their teacher, and they didn't want to find out what it was. It was unlike Miss Derby to let one of the students get away with something.

The class became more animated as the morning rolled on. Miss Derby didn't like teaching maths, so she couldn't hold their attention. It was one of the problems of having the rowdy kids in one class, and keeping them there, with one teacher. Teaching this class left Miss Derby feeling she was being punished, as well as them. A girl picked up a pen off the floor and gave it to Rose. She whispered something and Rose burst out giggling.

Thinking the class was making fun of her, she decided to come down hard on someone. Rose had already smirked at one of her incorrect equations. Being corrected by one of her students didn't sit well. Wanting to bring order back to the classroom, she would have to make an example of her.

'Come here, Janice! What have I told you already. You will be recommended to attend the assessment centre. They will keep you under control. What have you to say to that?' Miss Derby asked.

'Please, miss, don't send me there, I couldn't stand it. Some other punishment, anything, please, Miss Derby! Please!' Rose pathetically spoke.

'I can't give you too many demerits, or you'll end up there anyway. I could send you to the principal, to be caned. That's no good, you'll end up there,' she thought out loud.

'You could cane me Miss Derby. Please, miss, please don't send me away,' Rose genuinely pleaded.

'Go on miss, no one will say anything,' Paul quietly spoke.

He was pleased to hear the rest of the class join in. Everyone was quietly supporting Rose.

'As you are now quiet, and not bringing attention to this class, I shall consider it. Stand in the corner, girl. You can think about why you are to be punished. Give me a good enough reason, and I'll cane you. It will be a sharp shock, then it will be all over,' she added.

Rose raised her hands above her head, feeling afraid and vulnerable. Being sent to that infamous assessment centre had to be avoided. What would they make of a woman pretending to be a schoolgirl? If they didn't find out, she would be prey to those nasty boys. Discovering how vulnerable and easily influenced she was, meant she would be in big trouble.

The little skirt was raised up when she lifted her hands, though this time it didn't show off her bare cheeks. She was wearing sensible white cotton panties, and they were shown off instead. They were plastered between her cheeks, which was almost as rude as before.

It was brought home to Rose that she had lost control of her life. As an adult she should be organising her day, and making decisions. Though, thinking about it, how free was she when working, and looking after her daughter. In school and at home her day was organised for her, and she no longer made decisions. Not even what to wear, or fix her make-up.

At home and school, she was being controlled, with others dictating the rules of behaviour.

It was difficult to understand, and hard to accept, but she gained a thrill from being controlled. It was humiliating, yet arousing being treated like a naughty girl, and being punished gave her a thrilling rush. When she stood at the front of the classroom, with hands on her head showing off her panties, it was humiliating, and arousing.

'Alright, Janice. You've had long enough. What do you have to say for yourself?' the teacher asked.

'Sorry, Miss Derby. It won't happen again. Please punish me here in class, so I can remain in your class. I really am going to be a good girl from now on, honest, Miss Derby,' Rose humbly spoke.

The teacher looked her over, and wondered about the girl. There were other girls in school that had matured too quickly, and after all the girl was eighteen. She was obviously a woman. Made so by a boy in the back of a car, or on a sofa when the parents were out.

As long as her parents were practical, and put her on the pill, her life wouldn't be ruined.

Miss Derby glanced at Brian, and made a mental note to make sure she was up to date with her own pill. Such a mistake with a student would be lethal. It hadn't come to that, yet, but it looked as though he was leading up to it, and she wanted to be prepared.

'Alright, I agree,' the teacher informed her.

The class sighed collectively. It sounded as though they were holding their collective breath, awaiting the result. They felt sorry for a fellow student, and didn't like the idea of anyone going to the assessment centre for hard cases. Paul and Janice were an item, and both were well liked in class.

'Bend over my desk, girl,' Miss Derby ordered.

Knowing the girl was submissive helped make the decision. This demonstration of power was needed to keep everyone in place, as they were relaxing, and becoming rowdy. As a submissive, Janice would more easily give in, and accept a punishment.

Rose felt awful. In a classroom of rowdy teenagers, she was bent over the teachers desk. Feeling the teacher lift her skirt, she realised it was a big mistake facing away from the class. A slight rise away from the desk, and the teacher put a heavy hand on her back.

'Stay where you are. Try to relax, and it will hurt less,' Miss Derby whispered.

The girl had been too quick to bend over. She had meant to thrash her later, when the class had left for home. This position suited her, as the whole class would witness the punishment. The girl's humiliation would be a salutary lesson to them all.

Rose cringed on feeling the hem of her skirt pulled up, and tucked into the waist band. Being a short skirt, it took a tug to reach. Unbelievably Miss Derby was pulling her panties down! Surely that was going too far. Her bare bottom was on show to the whole class!

She was a grown woman, not a young girl. She was an adult, and a mother. At twenty-six, she was way past having her bottom spanked. Even at eighteen she wouldn't expect to be spanked. In front of a whole class of friends, it was outrageous.

Damn! She had asked for this, without realising the consequences. The teacher should have explained, or completed the punishment in private, after school. Her bottom lip quivered and she moaned a little plea.

Even in the silent classroom, only the teacher heard the pathetic sound.

'Keep quiet, be brave, and try to be a good girl,' Miss Derby told her.

Everyone heard the cane swish, and watched it smack the girl's bare cheeks. A collective, 'Oh!', was whispered. Everyone concentrated upon her bottom, with most wishing the caning to hurry up and end.

Some watched the punishment with glee. Their ancestors were the ones sitting before a guillotine, calmly knitting, or jeering the victim. Some just ogled her bare bottom, and it wasn't just the guys, as some envious girls intently stared. One yearned for the same punishment, wanting to experience the exquisite pain and suffering. Another wanted to sooth those attractive, peachy spheres of loveliness.

A red stripe blossomed upon her rear. The first was a shock. The second drove away all thought of embarrassment from being scrutinised. The third produced a whimper. The fourth brought forth a sigh through gritted teeth. If there was one thing a submissive was capable of, that was endurance. She had learned to endure many embarrassments over the years, and this was the worst to be added to the list.

The class breathed a sigh of relief with her, on seeing Miss Derby put away the cane. Rose almost felt the wave of air, but certainly felt the wave of sympathy. Only four strokes of the cane were considered lenient.

Though Paul didn't see it that way. He'd declared she was his, and under his protection. Not in so many words, yet it was recognised in their classroom. Janice was his girl, and he hadn't been able to protect her. He ignored the general thought that Miss Derby had saved her from a worse fate.

He looked across at Brian, and wondered if the guy really did have something over her. If he could use it against their teacher, he would.

Rose made her way back to the desk, and sat tenderly with exaggerated slowness. It wasn't so bad. She'd never been caned in school, or spanked at home. This was a first, and once settled she looked around. The sympathetic looks left her feeling a bit heroic.

It felt good to be a schoolgirl, with other girls like her around. Maybe they were the worst girls in school, but they knew about punishments, and being put down. They showed her respect and a fellowship not experienced before.

'I'm one of them. I'm a naughty schoolgirl!' Rose murmured under her breath.

She was careful not to smile in case the teacher took it as a challenge. Instead the teacher smiled at her, and rested a hand on her shoulder, when looking at her work.

'Well done, Janice,' Miss Derby said.

Rose knew what was meant and smiled up at her.

'Thank you, Miss Derby,' she submissively replied.

Rose walked out of class at the end of day, with classmates cheerfully encouraging her. Many a, "see yar", was said, with a smile in their voices. Their encouragement and joking heartened her more than commiserations would have.

Paul caught up with her, and they walked hand in hand to his car. She was no longer worried what might or might not happen. He was her boyfriend, she belonged to him, and all the girls knew it. So did she, now.

'What are you waiting for?' Rose asked.

'Miss Derby. Don't worry, I'm not going to run her over. I was wondering if she might show up again,' he mused.

'There she is,' Rose pointed.

Paul backed out of the parking space, and drove down a lane toward the exit.

'Where's she gone,' Paul asked himself.

Brian pulled out behind them, and followed to the exit. There was no sign of Miss Derby. Paul shrugged his shoulders, and carried on. Instead of parking down from Janice's house, he pulled into a house that was up for sale.

As soon as the handbrake was on, they were heavily petting. In one swift movement they were closely embraced. Her whole body felt on fire. His touch was magical! She wanted the moment to last and last.

They broke off to get their breath back. She leaned back with her legs spread, and realised his fingers were still in her panties. An old fashioned look didn't disturb him. It was impossible to get mad with him or even slightly cross. He wasn't even with her, he was deep in thought.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds