• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Gift for Her

A Gift for Her

"Honey, I hate to do this, but I really need you to come home early today," Samantha pleaded into the phone. "Everything's just getting out of hand today, and there's too much going on this afternoon."

Mark looked at his pile of papers on the desk. He did a quick guess at the bare minimum he could get away with today and said "Sure Hun, I can leave about lunch time."

Samantha knew how hard it was for Mark to break from his weekly routine. She wouldn't have asked, but their seven-year-old daughter, Anna, was home from school for a snow day, they needed errands done, and their twin toddlers were into everything. It was only ten in the morning, and already, she had done dishes twice, took four phone calls dealing with teenage drama, done laundry, cleaned up vomit, and a broken lamp. Her head had been hurting for two days now, and it was just too much. She needed her husband.

As he pulled into the driveway, Mark reminded himself he was home early to help; not to rescue her per se, but to help her as her partner.

The dog announced Mark's return as he came in through the door. He looked around and assessed the situation. At first glance, everything looked mostly ok. The garbage was full to the point where the lid wouldn't close and the kids were making a mess, but she was doing well, all things considered. He put his things away and went to be with his family. Samantha, was on the phone with some kind of school administrator.

Mark wandered around, tidying wherever he thought it was helpful. He overheard her say "Yes... ok... ok... perfect. Goodbye." Then, she called out "Hi Babe," to where ever he had gotten to.

Mark poked his head around the kitchen doorway with an empty garbage bag in his hand. "Hello, how are you?" He put the bag down and moved toward his wife. He hugged her for several seconds. It was not long, but long enough for the twins to notice, and insist they needed to be picked up right at that moment.

"Its been like this," she said as she picked up one of the girls, "all morning."

"I'm here to help," he said as he picked up the other. "You sounded so overwhelmed on the phone."

"I am," Samantha said as she leaned on him. They leaned into each other. Each one holding one of their youngest daughters.

"What needs to be done?"

They pulled away from each other. She said "There's a list on the fridge of things we need picked up. Can you go do that while I make lunch?"

A few minutes later, Mark was back in his car with Anna. After picking up the groceries, they came home and he helped Samantha finish cleaning up from lunch.

The afternoon was a whirlwind of activity. There were people in and out of the house. The kids were arguing and fighting with each other. She was out to run more errands while he did his best to keep the house tidy. They worked together and shared the load.

Supper was a couple of frozen pizzas. It was nothing special, but it was easy and the kids would eat it. While the kids ate their pizza, Mark quietly went upstairs. He returned a short while later. He found his wife at the sink about to start the dishes. He approached from behind and slid his arms around her waist, as he always did. Samantha leaned back on him and put her arms around his. "Thanks for coming home early."

Mark kissed the back of her neck. One-two-three times. "Here, leave these for me. I want you to go upstairs and check out the bathroom." He didn't have to tell her twice. Samantha hated doing the dishes.

Upstairs, the bathroom was a sight to behold. The light was off, leaving the room dimly lit by several small candles scattered about. It smelled of candle wax and cleaning products. Samantha went inside. There was a small table beside the bathtub. On it, was a big lavender scented bath bomb. There was also body wash, a scrubby, a little bag of her favourite chocolates, a tall glass of ice water, and two Advil's. Next to the table were two big fluffy white towels folded neatly A black sleep mask placed on top.

The wrap-around shower curtain he had fashioned years ago was neatly tied back behind the shower pipe. The tub was full of calm, still water that lightly steamed the air.

Samantha clumsily undressed herself and took her hair down. It plopped heavily onto her shoulders. She frowned. She picked up her bath bomb and took a long inhale. The fragrance wafted up into her head and she smiled. She exhaled and grabbed her phone. She texted her husband "I love you."

"Oh yes," she said to herself, "this is going on 'Do Not Disturb.'" She put her phone down and plopped the bath bomb into the water.

There was a fizzy rush. A thin foam expanded out from the centre of the tub. The sound of the effervescence was very calming. She eased one foot into the tub. The water was hot; nearly too hot. It was perfect. She climbed in and seated herself. She felt the heat surround her and she gave a long slow sigh. Fizzy bubbles tickled away at the backs of her legs. Samantha thought about her day. She was exhausted and this was exactly what she needed.

She took her Advil's and a long pull off the glass of ice water. She opened her bag of chocolates. They were white chocolate balls with creamy centres. She took one, closed her lips around it, and let her tongue explore the round smoothness of it. She bit down and let it fill her mouth with its sweetness.

The dark sleep mask found its way into her hands. This was something new. She felt the smooth satin fabric settle onto her nose, eyes and forehead. She laid back onto the sloped claw foot tub and silently listened to her house.

Downstairs, a kids' movie was playing. Nobody was crying or barking. Samantha heard the broom closet door open and close. A long time later, she heard it open and close again. She heard the mop bucket being moved about. Water was running in the kitchen. She listened to the sounds of the dishes being washed and put away.

Several hours later Samantha awoke and strained to see around her. Nothing. She felt cool and wet. Then she remembered the bath and the sleep mask. She listened to her surroundings. Quiet. She removed the mask, and reached toward the window. She brushed the curtain back and looked at the sky. Dark.

As the water drained away, she rose from the tub and took one of the big fluffy towels. She dried off and wrapped herself in it. She dried her hair but didn't bother to brush it. There didn't seam to be a need for lights right now. Samantha hung the extra towel on the hook and collected her empty chocolate bag. She emptied the rest of her water glass into the tub and placed it on the shelf. Then she reached for the door.

Squinting at what was normally a dim hallway night light, Samantha slowly became aware of something on the floor. It looked like a little piece of red paper. She picked it up. It was a single rose petal. She examined it closely. She felt the smoothness of it and smelled it. It was real.

A few feet away lay another one. She moved to it and bent down to pick it up too, then she saw that inches away was another. And another. Like a trail of breadcrumbs, they formed a path down the hall toward their bedroom. She stopped picking them up and just followed them. She tiptoed past the nursery. All the children were asleep. When she opened the master bedroom door, she couldn't believe her eyes.

More rose petals created a path to the bed. The bed was freshly made with new sheets and a her favourite duvet. Lightly scattered around the duvet were more rose petals. Laying across the pillows was her husband. Mark was wearing a wide smile, a very skimpy thong in the style of a tuxedo, and nothing else. Around the room were more of her scented candles.

Samantha's heart melted. She walked over and climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees. She greeted this wonderful man with a warm and passionate kiss. Sitting up, Mark returned the kiss, and put his arms around her towel covered body. He held her tightly while she looked around the room. Some of her lotions and potions were collected on the bed side table. How did her day go from total chaos, to this little slice of heaven? She returned her gaze Mark's his eyes.

Mark climbed off the bed and gestured toward the middle. "Lay down on your tummy," he instructed warmly.

"Yes sir," Samantha thought to herself. As she moved to the middle of the bed, she was up on just her knees. He reached for the tucked in piece of her towel. She covered his hand. "I don't want to get cold."

"Trust me," he commanded, and pulled lightly. She chose to obey, removing her hand from his, letting him have his way with the towel. He opened it just enough that when she lay down, she wasn't laying on it, but it still covered her back and her long shapely legs. When she laid down, he took two pillows and arranged them under either side of her face so she could lay face down and still breath comfortably.

Samantha lay there, waiting in anticipation. She had a good idea of what was coming but that didn't take away from the surprise of it all. She smiled into the space he had made for her.

Taking a short flat tin from the table, Mark moved to the foot of the bed. He took dollop of a thick foot cream and warmed it in his hands.

Samantha felt Mark take her left foot up off the bed a little. She felt him apply a heavy pressure, squeezing the middle of her foot. She felt her toes straighten under the force of his strong hands. He rubbed slow and hard at first, then lighter, as he worked the cream all over the top and bottom of her foot. He spread her toes to work the sweet smelling butter between them. She had to concentrate on not recoiling her foot away from the tickling sensation. He went to work on her toes and foot for what seamed like forever. It was wonderful.

Mark moved to the other foot and repeated the whole ritual again. She groaned in delight. Her feet were incredibly tired and he infused them with relaxation and contentment. Mark replaced the short tin to the table and selected a tall phallic-shaped bottle of massage oil. He moved to the side of the bed near Samantha's leg. With one hand, he slid her leg a little closer to him. With the other hand, he folded the towel up onto her bum.

Samantha heard the lid open and a squirting sound. There was the sound of hands rubbing together. Both of his warm hands fell onto the thick muscle of her calf. As he massaged the lubricating oil into her skin, she felt a pleasant tingle ride up her body and to her face. Mark knew her body well. He worked his way up her leg taking more of the fragrant oil whenever his hands started to clam to her skin. He pressed his thumbs into the back of her thigh and placed his fingers from each hand on either side. He went up towards her bum, but in a show of restraint, he stopped just short of her glute.

Mark moved to the other side of the bed, and moved her other leg the same as before, folding this side of the towel the same way. He started working on this leg just as he had done with the first. Samantha was well aware that he had parted her legs in a way that exposed her most intimate parts.

Working up Samantha's leg, Mark massaged out all the knots, but he stayed away from her behind. "And such a luscious behind it is, too" he thought, as he caught a glimpse of her slit from behind her, in the dim flickering light. He quickly looked away for fear he would show his interest in a very obvious way. He mentally told himself "Down, boy." He took her hand out from under the towel, placing it perpendicular to her body. He worked on her forearm and her upper arm in the same way he did with her legs. When he reached her shoulder, he kept going. He lifted her damp hair out of the way and massaged her shoulder and the side of her neck. He worked in the oil, starting lightly at first. He felt the stress in her muscles and was careful to increase the pressure very slowly. She carried all of her stress here.

When Mark reached the middle of Samantha's neck, he moved to the other side of the bed and positioned her arm just as before, completing the symmetry. He went right back to the middle of her neck and worked on her with attention. She felt the day's anxiety drain away from her body. Once he had worked his magic on her neck and shoulder, he coaxed the blood flow down her arm toward her fingers. He gave her a hand rub just like the foot rub she loved so much. After treating both hands, she lifted her head and asked "Can you do some more right...Oh right there!"

Leaning over the side of the bed, Mark had a hand on each of her shoulders. He rubbed this way for a while, when he decide to move into a better position. Collecting the bottle of massage oil, he stood at the foot of the bed looking down at her. Her legs were still spread and he looked longingly at her nether regions. "Easy now," he commanded himself. He climbed up onto the bed and planted a knee on either side of her waist. He leaned hard onto his hands while he rubbed her shoulders. Samantha exhaled deeply and loudly as he pressed down on her.

Mark folded the towel down, leaving her now almost completely uncovered. She certainly wasn't cold however. She was starting to feel quite the opposite. She moaned with delight. With his thumbs, Mark ran up and down either side of her spine. She felt him in every inch of her back. Oh yeeeaaaaassss. To this point he hadn't actually sat on her. He had been kneeling over her bottom.

Mark shuffled downward, moving his knees from either side of her waist to either side of her hips. He eased himself down onto the back of her legs and discarded the towel completely. He looked down at her shape. She was so beautiful. He began to work on her lower back. He found himself working his hands closer and closer to her ass cheeks. He massaged her bum deeply. After her nap in the tub, her stiff glutes were happy to have the attention. He caught himself as he started to become aroused at the feeling of her. He returned to her lower back. Soon after, his hands were migrating to her waist and hips. His arousal continued, as he loved to touch her here as well.

Samantha's mind flashed to the last time they were in this position. She felt her own arousal getting the better of her. He too, had the same flashback and he felt his tuxedo thong start to tighten between his cheeks, as he began to poke into the front of the skimpy garment. Samantha could feel his hardening cock against her ass.

Mark lifted himself, and scooted back off the bed. "Flip over," he said, "with your head at this end." By now, Samantha was completely under his spell. She slowly got up, got on all fours, and turned toward him. She looked as his bulge and pretended not to notice. She looked into his eyes and he looked into hers. Her eyes looked as though the were a little stoned. She followed his instructions. Samantha laid on her back and looked up at him. He knelt down to her and kissed her again. When they released, he motioned with his hand for her to close her eyes. She obeyed.

Mark massaged her scalp with earnest. Samantha exhaled loudly and he knew she was putty in his hands. He rubbed her temples lightly in small, then broad circles. He massaged the sides of her face. He moved to her shoulders just like before. He rubbed her neck and shoulders with his thumbs while pointing his fingers down toward her chest. Soon he was lightly stroking her pectoral muscles while his fingers were getting tantalizingly close to her breasts. He wanted to touch them. She wanted him to touch them. He touched them.

A soft caress was given to both of her mounds as he massaged them lightly. Slowly, he rubbed deep into them without hurting them. He knew these boobies well. He knew how they loved attention, and she knew how much he loved to pay that attention. Samantha's areolae began to pucker, becoming contracted and raised. Her nipples pointed upward through his fingers. He stopped moving one hand. With the other he took a wide portion of her breast and slowly hugged it in his hand. He slid his fingers together, toward her nipple as his hug became a squeeze, then a light pinch at her nipple. He held it a long time before lightly rubbing it again. He did the exact same to the other side of her. She arched her back and let out an "ahhhhhh."

The warmth of her flesh in his hand was really getting him hard. She felt the black satin touch her head and she opened her eyes to look at him. He grinned and took his hands away. Samantha frowned a bit until he repositioned himself sitting next to her on the bed. He returned his attention to her chest and continued the sensual stroking. He had taken his hips out of her reach so she decided to just close her eyes and take it all in.

Mark felt the smoothness of her skin and the large inner portions of her breasts. His mouth began to feel dry. He licked his lips and stared at her. She was stunning, with the way she was laid out completely naked before him. He leaned in and kissed her soft bosom gently. He traced wide circles with his tongue. His circles got smaller and smaller until he was circling her nipple. He began to twist gently on her other nipple as he sucked. He sucked hard. He released with a loud kissing sound. Then he moved to the other one. He flicked at her with his tongue. His hand on the first breast now, he squeezed just the right amount to cause pleasure to rush through her.

Flick flick flick flick flick flick suck.

Mark noticed she was beginning to lift her hips. Taking his cue from her, he moved his hand to her waiting flower. He teased her badly by stroking up and down her outer labia just enough to tickle her soft light hairs. "Mmmmm" she uttered. He rested just the weight of his hand there while stroking continually. He stimulated both of her boobs while petting her. She gyrated her sex against his hand. When he sunk his middle finger in, to part her, he found a wonderful response from her. He massaged it into her clitoris.

Samantha began to breath heavily and he continued rubbing just like this. He lapped his tongue rhythmically on one nipple while pinching fairly hard on the other. He remained constant on her pussy until she was nearly gasping for breath. Just when she was at the precipice, he renewed his grip on her stretched nipple and sucked hard on the other. She felt an eruption building deep within her, and a wave of pleasure washed over her beautiful naked body. After the first spasm, he slowed his movements. As a smaller second one came over her, he stopped moving completely. With a third, he slowly released her nipples and laid his head next to her. He held his hand covering her engorged muff and felt the waves within.

They laid together like that for a long moment. Samantha gathered her breath and her thoughts for while. Mark got up and grabbed the blanket he had stashed earlier. He covered her naked, exposed, and satisfied body. He fetched the pillows from the head end of the bed and lay next to her. He cuddled with her from behind, keeping his arm draped over her belly just below her breasts. He knew not to touch them anymore. They were well taken care of. And so was she. She felt worshiped and pampered. She enjoyed happy thoughts as she drifted off to sleep, her loving husband's arm around her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Gift for Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds