• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anna and I

Anna and I

I grew up in a small town. After graduation, I entered Auburn University where I majored in electrical engineering and ran track. I was not a gifted runner but was just good enough to compete in the 400 and be a part of the 400x4 relay at a school where track has always been a second thought in the athletic department. I enjoyed being part of the team and the exercise relaxed me and made studying easier.

Anna and I met during a gathering of student athletes during freshman orientation. She was from a big high school in Birmingham, salutatorian of her class, and 2nd ranked high school tennis player In the state. She was beautiful, quiet, a little shy and reserved, but as I later came to appreciated, single minded and a fierce competitor. I was immediately smitten. I kept making excuses to see her over the next few weeks until she finally gave up and decided maybe I was worth some of her time.

I suppose I should describe Anna and myself. Anna is petite, with long chestnut hair, a slender figure, long toned legs, a great butt and small but perky breasts. She is so hot in a tiny tennis dress. I am average height. My upper body is built up from weight training and my legs strong from running. I also have brown hair but blue eyes while Anna's eyes are brown. We continue to make exercise a big part of our lives. We feel better and have better sex when we feel fit.

While she was inexperienced when we met, she had a healthy appetite for sex, that became apparent after we were together for a while. Living in athletic dorms we didn't have much privacy, but we often found nooks in the library where we could pet. Once, late one evening after she had already shed her panties and I had fragged her to an organism she sat on my lap and we fucked like rabbits until another student came back win the stacks near our carol. She saw us, smiled and turned away. That stroked us both on to a huge climax. We went back to the dorm with wet clothes and a smile on our faces.

We married the summer we graduated and I started working on my masters degree.

As our relationship developed Anna became more daring and open about her fantasies. When she caught me looking at a porn site, she immediately joined in. I was surprised that she was as turned on by porn as I am. We often spent evenings fucking and browsing porn sites. However, in public she remained shy and conservative.

After completing my masters, I was recruited by a major chip manufacturer in California and Anna found an equally good position with a busy accounting firm. It was exciting to move to a new culture where anything seemed acceptable and we did not feel confined by our upbringing.

I met Linky my first day on the job. She was assigned by HR to orient me. Linky was 35, about 5'5", slender, with dark eyes, a rich tan, and dark brown shoulder length hair that she wore that day in a pony tail that day. She appeared younger and I thought she was about my age when we met. I remember that she was wearing a sun dress and was braless. She did not seem to mind that the nipples of her firm breasts were exposed when she bent over. She was cheerful and friendly and I was entranced. A South African native, she had moved to the US after college where she met her husband, Paul. She looked me directly in the eyes when we talked and had no trouble touching me and often ran her fingers up and down my forearm when explaining things. Her touch had me feeling tingly and aroused.

Over lunch she questioned me about myself and Anna and finding out we were runners, invited us to run with her and her husband in a fun run the next weekend. Her touch and unexpected intimacy made me feel tingly and aroused. I found her accent and everything else about her oozed sex. When we got up from lunch I saw her glance at my boner then looked me right in the eye and smile.

The rest of that week was a blur for both Anna and I, as we oriented into our new jobs and settled into our rented apartment. Friday afternoon Linky made a special trip to my department to remind me of the fun run the next morning. So, we got up early and left our still unpacked apartment and met Linky and Paul for the run.

Paul is slender, about 6 feet with blondish hair cut short, a handsome face and good muscle tone of a runner. The 5k run was up and down hills but not difficult and we did not tax ourselves for PR's. Afterward we went to a shop for coffee and bagels. This seems to be a silicone valley tradition.

Over the next few weeks we became closer friends. We went out on their sailboat, had quiet dinners together, played tennis and soon joined their athletic club. Often on Saturdays, while Paul and I played tennis, Linky and Anna shopped. They seemed to find real pleasure in each other's company.

One Saturday afternoon after a great tennis match, Paul and I enjoyed a drink on the club patio. We were in no hurry as the girls were out shopping. Paul remarked how much they enjoyed the times we four spent together. I replied that the feeling was mutual, that our times with them were our best since moving here. Then Paul added that he thought Linky was very attracted to Anna. There was an awkward pause as I was not sure how to respond.

"You should understand that Linky is bi. We're swingers, Jack.I hope that doesn't offend you.If it is a lifestyle you care to know about, we'd love to introduce you to it. If you are not interested, it will not lessen our friendship. I just would like you to know we would like to offer you more than the usual friendship."

Well, I was interested. I enjoy sex and love seeing Anna with that after orgasm glow whether it was me, her fingers or a toy that produced it. I also enjoy seeing her showing her sexuality, not just for me but to those around us as well. The problem was that Anna was very shy when it came to such things and her responses had always been negative whenever I brought up the subject of swinging. I told Paul that while I was ready to explore swinging I was certain Anna would never go for it.

"That's not a problem", Paul replied. "Just give the word and Linky is certain she can bring Anna around. She has done it before and is a good judge of women. Linky was much like Anna until a couple took us under their wing 10 years ago. From a timid, shy little chicken you can see what she has become. However, you need to know that what is changed cannot be undone. You need to discuss this with Linky."

A few days later I met Linky in the cafeteria at work. She suggested we sit at a secluded table.

"How are you and Anna getting on here?" She ask.

"Very well," I replied, "Thanks to you and Paul."

She revealed that it was she who had encouraged Paul to broach the subject of swinging and wondered about my thoughts on the subject. Her eye contact and body language suggested that she was hoping for a positive response. I repeated what I had told Paul, that I was ready but I had doubts that Anna would consent. Linky was very reassuring. She described how 10 years prior she had been just like Anna but under the loving direction of another couple they had been persuaded to try the lifestyle, how it had added immeasurably to their bond with one another and had opened them up to many new ideas and adventures. However, she warned, that was not always the case. Marriages that were not strong were often destroyed. Men who looked at swinging as just a way to get other women, who were jealous or who did not truly enjoy seeing their wives sharing 2 or even 3 men or women were sure to be disappointed and likely to see their marriage dissolve. The women who embrace this lifestyle often became far more insatiable than their husbands.

"You'll find You have a tiger by the tail before long," she added, smiling. "Now, if you decide to participate Just let me know. I will not accept your answer today. Think hard about it before you make such an important decision."

Although I had already made up my mind, I mulled it over the next few days before giving her an enthusiastic yes.

She smiled, "I'm excited for all four of us. This will be a great adventure. You and I will have some great times together."

She hugged me tightly pressing her breasts into my chest and kissed me on the cheek. I was dizzy from the anticipated implications of my decision.

Over the next 2 months we saw each other frequently. Anna and Linky often shopped Saturdays. I was pleased to find Anna choosing clothing that revealed more of her fantastic figure.

On several occasions we had dinner with Linky and Paul after which we spent time in their hot tub. This led to some heavy petting with our partners and the sessions became more passionate each time we were there together. By our third such visit the girls were soon topless and we were fingering our partners below the waterline.

Linky suddenly jumped out of the water. Her bikini bottoms were already gone and her shaved pussy lips swollen.

"Let's go in where it is more comfortable," she exclaimed as she helped Anna out of the water. Then taking Anna's hand, she led her through the large sliding glass door into their bedroom. She threw towels to us all. Anna removed her bottoms as well and dried off.

"Our king sized bed is big enough for all of us. You two take the far side we'll take this side."

Anna meekly sat down on our side of the bed. I quickly rolled her onto her back and positioned myself between her legs. I knew my tongue could bring her to orgasm quickly after which she would become less inhibited.

Meanwhile Linky sat on their side of the bed with Paul standing in front of her, his massive cock buried deep in her throat.

Anna was quick to cum. She moaned loudly, trembled, grabbed my head with both hands, pushed my face into her cunt and flooded me with cum.

Seeing this, Linky broke with Paul, got into bed, rolled onto her left side, propped herself up on her left elbow and placed her hand on Anna's right breast gently pinching the already erect nipple. She mouthed to me, "fuck her."

I raised Anna's legs over my shoulders and did just that, fucking her hard and fast while trying to hold my load as long as possible.

Linky bent over Anna and planted a deep wet kiss on her open mouth. Anna's first response was surprise but their second kiss was passionate and prolonged with both girls exploring the others mouth with their tongues. The result was Anna's second orgasm in less than 2 minutes.

Feeling her pussy contract I immediately lost my load. That seemed to intensify Anna's orgasm. As I softened and slipped out, Linky started kissing her way down Anna's body, down her neck, over her breasts and down her belly until she positioned herself on all fours between Anna's legs and began hungrily lapping cum from her overflowing pussy.

Linky raised her ass high so that Paul could enter her from behind. He thrusted her forward and she wiggled her ass in response.

After Paul exploded in her, Linky with her mouth full and dripping with cum, positioned herself over Anna's mouth and slowly released the contents. To my surprise Anna readily accepted them, smiling shyly at me as she did. I then kissed deeply sharing the combination of our exploits.

After a few minutes of rest, Linky said that it was time to share. With that she came to me. Her touch quickly brought me to full erection and she whispered in my ear as she mounted me, "I told you we would have some fun together. Now I'm going to fuck your brains out."

And that she did. I looked over to Anna who had spread her legs to welcome Paul who was mounting her. She smiled at me and we held hands as our new partners took us on another journey of delight.

Linky was a master of slow fuck. "You like my pussy don't you?," She whispered. "It is yours whenever you want it." She thrust and ground her pelvis on my rod and squeezed her vaginal muscles in ways I had never imagined.

Meanwhile, Paul was building Anna to another slow but powerful climax. We all seemed to be stretching this last fuck out as long as possible and when I finally came, I was spent. I think we all must have been exhausted for afterward we fell asleep where we lay.

After a short nap, Linky and Paul left us. Anna and I kissed deeply and we fell asleep in one another's arms.

I awoke with sunlight streaming in the glass door. The house was quiet but there were fresh towels and clean clothes on the dresser. Our soiled clothing from the prior day was neatly folded beside the new. I showered and put on the shorts and T-shirt provided. Anna did likewise. She was provided only a very short skirt and a tank top, no underwear. The skirt revealed her entire ass when she bent over. I thought it looked great. She was not so sure.

We soon heard sounds coming from the kitchen and went to investigate. I found Linky there wearing only a sheer dressing gown that left nothing to the imagination. She was making a tray with coffee, bagels, cream cheese and jelly that she set out on the patio. Anna and I joined her. She informed us that Paul had already left on a morning run.

"Did you enjoy our evening together?" Linky asked.

"It was wonderful," replied my beautiful wife. I hastily added my approval.

"Our good times are just starting," added Linky. "We enjoyed it as much as you did."

After breakfast we headed for home but not without hugs from our hostess and a whisper in my ear that I was one horse she was ready to ride again any time.

That week we had fabulous almost nonstop sex. Anna seemingly could not get enough.

I didn't see Linky that week at work but the following Saturday she and Anna met at a mall near Linky's home to shop. I was busy at home and was surprised when Anna came home that afternoon and dragged me to the bedroom for a fantastic session of love making.

Later, she told me all about her day while she stroked me to another orgasm with her hand and words.

She told me that they spent the morning shopping. Linky kept selecting more revealing clothing for Anna to try on and constantly complimented her about how sexy she looked in them. It was a strong confidence builder and Anna said it prompted her to buy several things she would never have considered on her own.

After a quick lunch Linky said she had a few items to pick up in another part of town and asked if Anna would ride with her to pick them up. It turned out she was going to Private Lives, a store that sold adult items. It was not a seedy porn shop but a place Anna felt comfortable browsing.

Linky seemed to have her shopping list planned. Her purchases included a butt plug, some anal beads, and a small vibrator with a Bluetooth remote (something we not familiar with). The clerks were all women, experienced and perfectly comfortable discussing the purchases. They seemed to know Linky well and enjoyed meeting Anna. This was another positive encounter.

After shopping, at Linky's insistence they stopped by her house to freshen up before Anna was to start home. Anna told me that she had been thinking all week about her first girl/girl experience. She was hot for Linky from the moment they met that morning.

The tension had been building inside her all day but Linky seemed to ignored her or didn't notice. When they got in Linky's front door Anna literally threw herself at her friend.

Linky's response was enthusiastic. They literally ran to the bedroom and stripping each other. They rolled into the bed rubbing, trembling, kissing and fingering each other. Although she had never gone down on a girl before she went right at it without hesitation or embarrassment. Her ferocity seemed to both surprise and excite Linky and soon they both had their first of many orgasms.

They finally came up in 69 position with Linky on top. After that the pace slowed but Linky's tongue moved to Anna's brown little pucker hole. She touched it, gently probed it with her tongue, rubbed her finger around it and when it was good and moist probed it with her finger as her tongue moved back to Anna's clit. Anna found the sensation new and very exciting.

Linky continued her licking, rubbing and probing until Anna shuttered and came once more. After resting for a few minutes, Linky left the room. She returned with their purchases from Private Lives.

She ordered Anna to lie on her back in bed with a pillow under her ass, her knees bent and legs apart. Linky then knelt on the floor in front of her and resumed sucking Anna's clit, rimming and probing her ass until she had a finger inserted to the knuckle.

"How do you like that Anna?" She asked. "Do you like my finger in your ass?"

"Oh god yes," Anna replied. "Please don't stop."

Linky removed her finger and held it in front of Anna's face. "Do you like the taste of ass?"

"No," replied Anna. "I don't think so. I've never tasted it."

Linky sucked her finger. "It is an acquired taste. One I'm sure you will appreciate as much as I do."

She returned to fingering Anna's ass.

"But you like this," whispered Linky.

"Ooooh, yes." Anna cried, "please don't stop."

Linky removed her finger and held it close to Anna's lips. "Then suck my finger."

Anna hesitated, then opened her mouth and sucked it clean.

Meanwhile Linky vigorously finger fucked her partner. The combination of physical stimulus and surrender tipped Anna over to another huge orgasm. She told me that it was at that point that she became a slave to sex. She was ready to try anything Linky proposed.

Linky got out the toys they had purchased and they spent the afternoon experimenting. Anna said they each had multiple orgasms and that she learned to rim, probe and eat ass and acquired the taste for it that afternoon.

When the afternoon was over Linky gave Anna one more assignment. Dressed in a new skimpy skirt she purchased that morning she was to insert the butt plug and the tiny vibrator. So attired, she was to stop at a grocery store on her way home. The next day she was to report back to Linky about that experience.

Mission accomplished, Anna arrived home ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Anna and I

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds