• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Onyx of Atlanta

Master Onyx of Atlanta

"Master Onyx, you're not doing shit," Sholonda Odoms said tauntingly as her Master, Floyd Denton A.K.A. Master Onyx, bent her over the kitchen table and spanked the hell out of her thick Black bubble butt. Outside the south-side Atlanta townhouse, a fierce winter storm raged. Winter had come to the City of Atlanta, Georgia, in full force, right in time for the new year.

Inside the mansion, though, things were heating up. Sholonda and her latest overnight guest were having some fun. The six-foot-tall, curvaceous young Black woman with the pert derriere and incredibly sassy mouth gritted her teeth as her Master's big, strong hands rained blow after blow upon her thick round ass. Sholonda loved what Master Onyx was doing to her and couldn't get enough of the deliciously hot pain she felt as he spanked her. Still, she wasn't about to admit it...

"Is that so?" Master Onyx said with a smirk, and he stopped spanking Sholonda's big ass, causing the young woman to turn around, a look of surprise on her lovely face. From the moment Floyd laid eyes on Sholonda while walking around Atlanta's very own Spelman College during a guided campus tour, he knew that the tall, curvy Black Amazon with the stylish Afro and fierce brown eyes was trouble. And trouble attracted Floyd Denton like nothing else could...

"Damn straight, my grandma hits harder than that," Sholonda said defiantly, a wicked smirk on her face. Master Onyx smiled, realizing what she was doing. Sholonda looked at him expectantly, undaunted by the sheer masculine presence of the brother attempting to tame her. They didn't call her Miss Sassy for nothing. The soul sister with the big mouth liked to challenge the brothers...

Standing six feet three inches tall, muscular and handsome, with the good looks unique to deep chocolate brothers, Floyd Denton was one of a kind...and he damn well knew it. A Morehouse College graduate who joined the United States Marine Corps at the age of twenty two and spent the next decade serving his country in various locations around the world, Floyd Denton thought he'd seen it all. Until he met Sholonda...

"Well, we'll see about that," Master Onyx replied, and he caressed Sholonda's thick rump. Later, Floyd had Sholonda sit on his face and he jerked off while she smothered him with her big ass. Bending her over, Floyd ate Sholonda's pussy while fingering her asshole. Nothing the tall brother loved more than eating Black female ass. He'd been addicted to the booty juice since he was eighteen years old, and over a decade later, he was in no danger of quitting.

"You like eating ass, big man?" Sholonda taunted as she rode Master Onyx's face, watching as the tall, muscular brother stroked his big ole dick. Sholonda licked her lips. The things she wanted to do to that big, dark dick of his. After eating her ass, Master Onyx put Sholonda on all fours, again, and then rolled a condom on his dick. Rubbing his hard dick against her derriere, Master Onyx admired the thick round bottom before him, and sighed with pleasure.

"I love that ass," Master Onyx said at last, and he gripped Sholonda's wide hips, and thrust into her. A satisfying sigh and a shocked little gasp escaped Sholonda's lips, and he rejoiced upon hearing those sounds. Floyd Denton had been in the BDSM lifestyle for over a decade, and he'd been with women of all hues. The ladies in the life flocked to him, drawn by his masculine presence, his deep voice and his absolute confidence. And his nine inches of thick southern Black manhood didn't hurt either.

"Don't tell me you love my ass, show me," Sholonda groaned, and Master Onyx grinned, pleased by his sexy Black female sub's defiance and demanding tone. A lot of the females Floyd Denton met in the life were weak, but not this one. Sholonda was strong, vivacious and sassy, and her pussy gripped his dick like a vise. Hell, the way Sholonda was grinding her big ass against Master Onyx's groin was driving him absolutely nuts, but in a good way.

"Stop talking shit, Sholonda, now shut up and take this dick," Master Onyx bent to whisper into her ear, and he slapped her big ass, hard enough to leave a bruise while slamming his dick into her. A sharp squeal escaped Sholonda's lips, and Master Onyx began to fuck her with gusto. Sholonda Odoms was one of a kind, a strong southern Black woman, and only a strong brother could dick her down the way she so richly deserved. Weak dudes need not apply...

"Yes Master Onyx," Sholonda cooed softly, and she lowered her head and thrust her booty back as he continued to ram his dick into her. Face down and ass up, Floyd's favorite way of fucking. Sholonda continued to grind her ass against his groin, and he met each of her thrusts with one of his own. That big ass of hers swallowed his dick. Her pussy juice was oozing out of her as he pounded his dick into her. Nothing like a strong Black woman who submits to a strong and worthy brother. Sholonda was one of a rare breed indeed...

"Turn around and roll over for me," Master Onyx's booming voice commanded, as he pulled out of Sholonda's pussy. The young woman shot him a look, and her heated stare was met by his implacable glare. Master Onyx always meant what he said, and Sholonda damn well knew it. Biting her lip, Sholonda did as she was told, and Master Onyx barely stopped himself from smirking triumphantly.

"Yes sir," Sholonda whispered, and Master Onyx admired the natural beauty of the strong and beautiful Black woman who lay before him. Sholonda caressed her wet, hairy pussy and pinched the nipples of her large breasts. Smiling coyly, the young woman waited for him to make his move. Master Onyx watched as Sholonda spread her thick, sexy thighs invitingly, exposing an obvious target...

"Let me taste you again, gorgeous," Master Onyx whispered, and Sholonda smiled as the handsome brother buried his face between her legs. Closing her eyes, Sholonda relaxed and enjoyed as the sexiest military man since Will Smith's Independence Day character ate her pussy like his life depended on it. Master Onyx pinched her clit and thrust two fingers into her pussy while teasing her with his wicked tongue, causing her to squirm and cry out his name.

"My turn to pleasure you, sir," Sholonda whispered, much later, after Master Onyx made her cum twice from the tongue lashing he gave her sweet pussy. The tall, burly soldier looked at her, mesmerized. Sholonda grinned and got up, and he admired her thick ass as she exited the living room. When he first met Sholonda, Floyd Denton thought the young Black woman was just another Black American Princess, the daughter of rich Black folks who didn't have a clue about life. Well, she done proved him wrong...

"What the fuck?" Master Onyx said, gasping in shock as Sholonda returned to the living room. She stood before him, hands on her hips, an object of a decidedly phallic nature jutting out from between her legs. Cold sweat ran down Master Onyx's back as he looked at the shiny ebony strap-on dildo that Sholonda wore. The brother felt nervous, yet his dick was harder than a rock...

"Come on, Master Onyx, we both know you want this, now I get to see how strong you really are," Sholonda teased, stroking her dildo while Master Onyx looked at her, fascinated. Their eyes met, and a silent battle of wills was waged. Floyd Denton shook his head, then turned around, exposing his cute ass. Sholonda grinned and reached for a bottle of lotion, then came up behind him.

"Sholonda, that stays between us, alright?" Floyd Denton said, and Sholonda smiled and nodded firmly. She admired his cute ass, then spanked it. Just like he spanked her earlier. Sholonda made Floyd spread his ass cheeks wide open, then she began lubricating him with the lotion. Pressing the dildo against his ass, Sholonda took a deep breath, then paused.

"Your secret is safe with me," Sholonda whispered, and then she gripped Floyd's hips and thrust the dildo into his ass. The big and tall, strong Black military man groaned as she penetrated him. Taking her sweet time, Sholonda began working the dildo up Floyd's ass. Just like that, she began fucking the hell out of him. Floyd groaned and screamed as Sholonda's dildo invaded his ass, and the young Black woman laughed like the Devil himself, loving every minute of it...

"Sholonda, you're a crazy, nasty woman, but I dig you," Floyd Denton said, much later, as he lay next to Sholonda Odoms. The young woman smiled and shrugged, a satisfied smirk on her pretty face. Like a lot of brothers out there, Floyd initially underestimated Sholonda's toughness, and paid the price in a most kinky way. Still, he was a lot of fun and treated her right, so Sholonda didn't mind keeping him around for now. Gently, Sholonda kissed Floyd, and then the two of them got up and headed for the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Onyx of Atlanta

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds