• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Abby
12345

I was a 23 year old adventurous man who loved life. I had been a college athlete who loved competition, but now having graduated, I had thrown aside my old sport and tried to find new endeavors to stimulate me physically. I was also fiercely independent. Because of that, I rarely had a girlfriend for more than a few weeks. I loved girls, but they always wanted to tie me down. They had the genetic need to nest and I certainly didn't. It also meant that I didn't have a lot of close friends. My friends from high school faded away when I went to college and my friends from college were already starting to fade away now that we had graduated and they had moved on to careers. I had a sister who had come out as a lesbian and moved to Portland Or. but we rarely spoke and my parents both passed away from different illnesses 4 year ago.

I stayed in my college town...Baltimore for about a year before finally deciding that I needed a major change, so on a whim with barely $2000 to my name I traveled to Las Vegas. I didn't know a soul there and I didn't even have a place to live. Just a beat up car. It didn't matter...I had never felt so free on the open road to a new adventure. I decided that I would have to do this more often...maybe move city to city. There was something about heading to a new adventure...a new environment that was incredibly freeing to me. I felt stale without a new hobby or new experience. I wanted to try everything in life. And, yes, I also loved the adventure of new girls. After all, I was 23.

I got a $30 a night room in Vegas and kind of enjoyed the sleaziness of it. I found a part time job that paid enough to keep me fed, housed and having a good time. The rest of my time was spent looking for thrills. I white water rafted, tried hang gliding, jumped out of two different airplanes, road a motorcycle, cliff divided, mountain climbed and tried other dangerous activities. Weirdly enough, I was somewhat shy around girls. My sister was quite a bit older than me and was out of the house when I was only 5 and I went to an all boys' middle school and high school. My experiences interacting with women before college were minimal and I had a huge sex drive that made women exciting and completely mysterious creatures to me. I always felt a little awkward around them. Everything about women intrigued me, though, so I went to clubs a lot. Usually, a woman would break the ice with me eventually, but a lot of the time I would screw things up and say the wrong thing because I got nervous. However, I was getting better.

So that's my backstory. About two months into living in Vegas I saw a post on the window of a bar near downtown Vegas. It was a bondage party at a club in a kind of run down area that had mostly strip clubs and gun shops. It probably was the thrill seeker in me. I was so independent that the thought of being tied down and controlled for even five minutes sounded horrifying, but for some reason when I had been talked into it by a girl in Baltimore, I had cum harder than at any point in my life. She had tied me down with neckties and almost instantly I had freaked out and told her to untie me, but she wouldn't and proceeded to fuck me. The whole episode lasted 10 minutes tops and when I was released I felt a humongous sense of relief. I kicked her out as I was mad as hell, but the effect it had on me was powerful. It was the only thing I thought of when I masturbated.

The thing was I knew it wasn't for me. I enjoyed the thoughts of it and reading some softcore stories, but I knew I couldn't handle it or really enjoy it because of my independence. However when I got home I looked up the website. It said $500 for single men, women free, couples $100. I laughed at the $500 price tag but some of the pictures on the website turned me on and left me intrigued.

The night of the party, I took all of my cash with me. I didn't intend to go, but when I was seriously bored with the night clubs and more than a little buzzed, I thought it wouldn't hurt to get some new masturbation material. So, surprising myself, I took a cab directly to it. At the door, the woman scoffed at my vanilla clothes and said single men need to be pre-approved. However, another lady grabbed my wallet out of my hand and said "How much do you got? $740...that will do. I need to see your driver's license though.

"That's all the money I have." I complained. "How will I buy drinks or get home?"

"You have credit cards." she said matter of factly and stamped my hand while the other girl photocopied my driver's license.

She was right, but the cards were close to maxed and I didn't get paid until Monday. I let them take my money and I signed some long agreement because at that point I really wanted to get in, but boy would I regret that decision. The place was nuts...full of every type of weird bondage you could think of, but the weirdest, by far, in my opinion was in a room near the back. I entered it and was shocked to see it full of human ponies! It really creeped me out at first, but after about 30 minutes I came back for a longer look. Most of the ponies were tethered to hitching posts. There was several people checking the ponies out at arm's length pointing out different features, but they quickly left the room and I was suddenly the only non-pony there. It was creepy but I left the threshold of the door and ventured into the room.

Why the fuck would anyone allow this to be done to them?" I thought as I went further and further into the relatively small room. It was maybe 20 feet by 20 feet. All of the ponies seemed to have their arms restrained. A couple had their wrists locked at their sides like begging puppies dangling and useless, but most had both of their entire arms behind them in weird leather sleeves. When I looked it up later I found out they were arm binders. Some of the arms pointed straight down in the back and some were squared off with their elbows forming 45 degree angles as if the person had grabbed each elbow with the opposite hand behind their back before being restrained. It looked terribly restricting and uncomfortable. From the front they looked almost armless. Every last one of them also had a bit in their mouth that seemed to render them mute other than some grunts and animal like sounds. Every pony also wore elaborate hoof boots that went to their knees, had harnesses on and had a pony tail. Some of the tails appeared to be butt plugs but some extended out of their waist belts at the spot a real horse would have it. They were also naked in their most private areas. Chests were exposed and asses as well. The pony girls had a thin strap that covered almost nothing over their private areas that was locked in the front and back. The two pony boys were in chastity but their penises clearly visible through Plexiglas tubes. The whole thing seemed extremely humiliating.

The creepiest thing about the whole scene to me was the eyes. These poor people all had sad eyes that looked at me longingly. It made me wonder if they were kept here against their will. Near the back of the room one of the pony girls caught my attention as particularly pathetic. Her owner had put a black mask over her face before her bridle. She had big beautiful sad eyes. Her thick, tall collar said "Sapphire" in sparkly cursive writing. Her eyes seemed to want to tell me something. I felt so sorry for her and her predicament.

"Are you Ok?" I asked. It appeared that she tried to move her head but that it was restricted. "Do you really want to be here or were you kidnapped?" I continued. Her head seemed to move up and down. Oh my god. I thought. Is she here against her will? I touched the soft but thick leather of her arm binder. Her arms looked extremely secure...she couldn't get out of this in a million years. I was also intrigued by the bit and bridle. The bridle appeared to hold the round metal bit in her mouth and didn't allow her to close her jaw. I got closer to get a better look, but suddenly I was wracked by an electric shock.

For about a minute I lost control of myself physically. I didn't fall but I also didn't have much control. I could feel hands grabbing my wrists and the cold steel of a pair of handcuffs snapping my wrists secure behind me, but I couldn't stop it. The person moved me out of the room and into a dark unoccupied corner nearby. By the time we reached it I had my physical control back but it was too late. The person spun me around and I was face to face with an extremely attractive and fit woman in her early 30s. "Bad boy." she scolded. You cannot touch the ponies.

"Release me!" I demanded feeling a sudden surge of anger and indignation.

She just smiled. "I'm not going to do that just yet. It's well within my rights to detain you. Sapphire is my property and you were talking to and touching her without my permission. It's house rules. You signed a contract like every else."

I felt a surge of fear, but my cock was rigidly hard. To my shock her hand went right to it.

"It seems that you are enjoying this." she smirked. "Do you want to be a pony?" she laughed.

"Hell no!" I vehemently. "That shit is just weird."

"Your penis is telling me something else." She taunted. "I can make you a pony boy."

"Hell no!" I repeated.

"Well, I'll tell you what...I'll let you go but I want to talk to you first for awhile. Deal?"

"I guess so...but it has to be quick." I said feeling extremely embarrassed.

"You are in no position to make demands." she said with a smirk.

She started to walk me toward a busy room with tables, but I stopped immediately. "No way! I don't want anyone to see me like this!"

"Don't worry sweetheart. If there is one place a man in handcuffs getting walked by a lady won't cause a stir...it's here." She smiled warmly at me. "Come on. I'll take real good care of you. We'll sit in a corner by ourselves." She had a familiar, trusting way about her that instantly made you feel safe around her, but I was mortified to be seen this way.

"Ok, but please make it quick. I don't like this at all."

We walked into the room and I got a few looks but most people considered my predicament extremely minor league here. Like promised, she walked to the corner and we sat on the far side of a table with our backs to the wall.

"My name is Bridget." she said smiling warmly.

"I'm Mike...I would shake your hand but..."

She laughed. "I knew you had a sense of humor.

She put her hand on my inner thigh extremely close to my very erect cock. "Mike, I have a confession to make." she said with a guilty smile. "Sapphire" is not my pony. I thought you were cute so I was following you and then I saw the opportunity. I hope you are aren't mad at me for the shock. It's really harmless."

Maybe it was her cute confession, or the fact that she seemed like the girl next door, but I wasn't mad at her. I was turned on beyond belief but it made me think that maybe this girl could be someone I could let handcuff me briefly so that I could experience the fantasy safely. It still was embarrassing but I felt a little better about it. And, the comment about me being cute made me feel warm. The girl was so hot. She was wearing a black leather skin tight one piece that clung to her every curve. She had a zipper in the front pulled down enough to show cleavage.

"I forgive you, but you are going to take it off right?" I said jokingly.

She laughed, "Yes, but I have to admit, it's a real turn on to have a hot guy under my control." she raised her eyebrows, but couldn't help but laugh at herself. "I'm sorry, I'm a little embarrassed. I love kinky stuff, but I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone. I never tell my friends what I like because I think they will think I'm weird. It's nice to talk to someone about it. It still makes me feel embarrassed a little bit, but you are kind. I can tell." She gave me the hottest smile I had ever seen. She had perfect, white straight teeth.

I'm sure I was blushing, but I said "Me too. It's nice talk about it."

"Don't go anywhere." she said winking. "I'll get us some drinks." Her ass made my eyes pop out. The black leather clung to it's perfect roundness. "Holy crap." I said under my breath.

In my vulnerable position it seemed like forever before she came back, but when she did she had two double shots of whiskey. "Bottoms up." she said and poured it down my throat. My eyes watered at the straight whiskey, but it felt good."

We talked for at least an hour and her cute, bubbly personality turned me on. She also seemed to be a total newbie at this like me. We had both come here for the same reason...curiosity. I thought I would never have anyone tie me up again but here was a girl who I could trust. She was normal girl...not at all like most of the freak jobs here. I found out she was 34 and when I told her I was 23, she said. "Mmmmm. I feel like Mrs. Robinson."

The topic came back to the human ponies. "Something doesn't seem right about it. It creeps me out. Like they want to be released., but they are being held against their will."

"That's part of the fantasy, silly." she said and for the first time her hand was actually on my cock. "Look..." she said starting to explain. "I was here a few months ago and I actually talked to one of the pony girls. I think it might have even been Sapphire, but it's hard to tell because she is hooded this time. Her "owner" was giving her a break and had her bit out and her hands free so she could have some drinks. She told me all of the owners and ponies get together and eat dinner and have a party before these events. Most of the "owners" are just their kinky husbands or boyfriends. They are all Facebook friends and go to each others weddings and baby showers. It's just part of the fantasy for them to feel like they are helpless and in distress."

"That makes me feel a lot better." I said. "and a little naive."

"Trust me...I felt the same way when I first saw one." she said smiling. "They are pretty normal in real life. You probably have seen them walking down the street and never knew it."

Her hand began to stroke my cock on the outside of my jeans. It had stayed hard the entire time we talked. "Does my prisoner need some release?" She unzipped my jeans and pulled down my underwear under my balls. I probably could have stopped her but the liquor had relaxed me and I felt like I was under her control so I just enjoyed it. Within literally 20 seconds I came furiously. The orgasm was so intense that it's hard to imagine that it wasn't more powerful than the first time I had been tied up. It was mind blowing, but afterwards I felt a little embarrassed about how quick it happened.

"You were all worked up, weren't you?" she said kissing my cheek. I had to admit that her seniority was a turn on. Especially when it came to this stuff. It seemed right that if I allowed her to be dominant that she would be older. "I really enjoyed that." she said softly and kissed me on the lips with her warm, inviting lips. "I hope you don't think I go around doing this?"

"Oh no!" I said. "I can tell it's not a regular thing."

She smiled. "Turn your wrists towards me." She unlocked the double locking cuffs and slipped them into her bag. Even though the fantasy and orgasm were tremendous, It was a great relief to have them off. This is why I could never get to into this. I could never endure the hard stuff...I enjoyed my freedom and independence too much. Even giving it up for an evening like the pony players would be hell for me. As soon as I came I would want to be let go.

"This may be too forward." she said. "but are you free tomorrow night? I live a little bit out of town but I could make you dinner?"

"That sounds wonderful." I said.

----

I got home late but when I did I thought about looking her up on Facebook or Linkedin, but I realized that I couldn't remember her last name. She had told me but now it was drawing a blank. I was really wired from the experience and was having trouble sleeping and for some reason I couldn't get the sad eyes of the pony girls out of my head. I believed her that it was fake but man were they good actors.

I popped open my laptop and took a look at some pictures and had to almost immediately shut my computer. The human pony world freaked me out. I couldn't understand how someone could allow themselves to be so utterly humiliated and helpless. I couldn't imagine being so helpless for 1 minute let alone 1 night.

Finally, I drifted off to sleep. The next day was busy. I had to go to work and then I had the dinner date with Bridget. I found myself getting hard all day thinking about it. I was a little embarrassed but I knew my secret was safe with her and I loved that she was new and embarrassed about it too. Plus, she was so sexy. I think it would have been hard for me to do it with anyone else. With her, though, she turned me on and I trusted her.

The house turned out to be her aunts who was away on a month's vacation in Europe. I actually live in town, but I have roommates. My aunt told me to make myself at home. Her place is so remote that she feels better with me here. There was a big truck with a horse trailer behind it parked in back. "Does your aunt have horses."

"She does but she sent them to a horse farm while she is on vacation."

She turned out to be an amazing cook and the night was perfect. We got along really well and after cuddling up for a movie. She got an embarrassed smile on her face. "Would you like to go to the bedroom?" She held up her handcuffs and I was immediately hard as a rock. I couldn't believe the effect those things had on me. We went up to the bedroom and although I was embarrassed that I let her cuff my hands above my head. It was incredible and she removed the cuffs right after.

"I think my favorite thing about you is that you are scared, but that you trust me. That makes me feel warm inside." We did it again and the next morning as well. Every time involved an earth shattering orgasm. As we walked out of the house in the morning, she gave me one of her adorable embarrassed smiles. "This might be a mistake to tell you, but I can't stand the thought of not seeing you tonight."

"I can be here at 8."

She gave me a huge kiss. "Don't be late, I don't want to have to spank you."

I laughed off her joke but on the way home I couldn't get her the devilish look she had when she said it out of my mind. There was no way I would let her do that, but it certainly was arousing. That was just going too far. I had way too much pride for that.

I arrive at 7:57 and she answered the door with a disappointed look and said, "Pity, I was looking forward to spanking that adorable ass of yours."

Her comment made me blush and pitch a tent in my slacks...which she noticed.

The next night, she actually did spank me. It happened so quickly and although I wanted her to stop for some reason I froze. She actually grabbed me by the ear and pushed me over the couch arm, then pulled my pants and underwear down. She handcuffed my wrists behind my back and gave me a hard spanking. I felt humiliated and I nearly came on her couch. She immediately took the cuffs off though and gave me a hug and a big kiss. "I've always fantasized about doing that...thank you." I was still a little mortified, but I shrugged it off and we had a nice night. The next day I actually hoped she would do it again, even though I also prayed she wouldn't. The truth was I was scared to death she would get bored with me. I was addicted to her and how she made me feel. The spanking was a huge turn on anyway so I found a way to deal with my humiliation.

And that's how it went. She would push me a little further each time but it was all really vanilla stuff. However, after a week she gave me one of her embarrassed smiles that made me melt. She was so damn cute I could hardly stand it.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Abby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds