• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Park Romp

Park Romp

There are days when you plan to have sex; there are days you hope to have sex; and there are those wonderful days when the urge comes quickly and it surprises you to have sex. Tuesday was one of the latter days.

Sitting on a blanket in the park, I was reading an erotic novel on my tablet. The weather was exceptional: a warm body-relaxing temperature; an angelic blue sky dappled with cotton candy clouds; and lush lime leaves waving in a slight breeze. I was partially concealed in a shady notch in the hedge. The steamy tale of forbidden lust was arousing my libido.

All the nearby people seemed occupied in their own worlds. Therefore, sitting cross-legged, I placed a hand under my light cotton sundress and onto my thigh. I subtly started a slow massage. I thought the tablet concealed my naughty behavior. As the pleasure increased, I felt dreamy and let my eyelids drift closed as my imagination conjured an explicit fantasy.

When my eyes fluttered open, I saw a woman watching me intently. About my age, she was leaning against a tree. She toyed absently with her thick, black curly hair. In such a situation, I'd normally get flustered and hurriedly leave, but, her face was warm and friendly. She had a benign and encouraging expression. This voyeuristic attention was surprisingly arousing. A flash of heat pulsated through my moistening loins.

She seemed to sense my racy reaction and nodded in approval. I returned the smile, and, with a sense of sisterly permission, continued my stimulation. Feeling playful, I spread my legs to reveal more to my unexpected audience and to better access my panty clad love triangle.

As my breathing accelerated, I moved a hand to my breast. The e-reader slipped off my lap. I tried to catch it while continuing to stroke. Then, let it rest on the blanket removing any pretense that I was doing anything other than pleasuring myself.

My voyeur used this moment to rise and approach me. Her hips swayed in an exaggerated, teasing fashion. Her short skirt swung in a pleasing rhythm and her braless tits bounced under a flimsy white tee.

My eyes widened and my breath caught from agitation, apprehension and uncertainty. Normally reticent, I wasn't accustomed to such sexual assertiveness from strangers. She knelt beside me. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, she purred, "I couldn't help noticing that you seem to be having trouble holding on to your tablet and masturbating at the same time. Perhaps I could lend a hand."

I was shocked. I blushed. I was pleased. Her copper-flecked, brown eyes welcome me in. They are eyes that could consume. Her confident and relaxed manner makes her like a helpful and caring confidante. Maybe it was the warm day and the fecund surroundings. Or, my strong sexual need. Or, I could have been in a fog from the delightful feeling emanating from my vagina. Whatever the cause, I uncharacteristically replied, "That would be very sweet of you."

"Why don't you lay back and close your eyes while I take over the massage."

I started to demure, but she began to hum and pushed me down onto the comfortably thick grass and blanket. I shut my eyes and felt her hands lightly move over my shoulders. My own hand rested my pubic mound.

In a honey voice, she whispered, "Dream about being pleasured."

I didn't need much encouragement. My distracted mind built from the real events and visualized a forest scene of two woman kissing in a glen. I'd never had a lesbian encounter, although my daydreams occasionally wandered in that direction. With the gentle touch of stimulating fingers caressing my body, my fantasies raced to a new level.

Her hands shifted from my relaxed shoulders and neck, down my stomach, to my uncovered legs. This was much more intimate and I stiffened perceptively. In response, she increased the volume of her calming sing-song humming. Her warm, and clearly experienced hands, squeezed harder. I conjured the notion of being at a very expensive and very special spa. She said, "My name's Athena."

My body eased back into delight. I visualized a scantily clad goddess examining me with wanton desire. In my reverie, we were entwined. Seeking, giving and receiving pleasure. My corporeal body responded with the ardent chills of building sexual tension. I shivered with relish as her hands unbuttoned my dress and opened my bra revealing my breasts to nature and the world.

As she rubbed my fleshy and welcoming tits, I swooned completely. My inhibitions melted away as I sunk into an all consuming state of physical bliss. I didn't forget that I was in a public park, I just didn't care. I didn't care that I was exposed. I only cared that it continued.

When my eyes opened to give Athena an appreciate smile, there were other women seated in a circle as if at a performance. Rather than disconcert me, it was an exhilarative thrill to be the rare center of so much attention. Maybe to protect my 'chaste', self image, I disassociated. I perceived it wasn't me who was being wantonly manipulated. I'm reserved and shy. This person is openly voluptuous and licentious. As if to create and convince myself of this liberated alter ego, I pronounce, "I'm Aphrodite."

From Athena, there is again the encouraging nod and radiant blessing, "Yes, my dear. You are my love goddess."

With this consensual fantasy, there is no barrier I will not cross today. I pull Athena's head to my chest and she suckles my nipples with gusto. I'm more carnally excited than I've ever been.

The audience now numbers a half dozen females. Several are clearly envious. Others are surreptiously beginning to rub their own pleasure centers. Through moans, guttural erotic sounds and mumbled words, they are urging us on. Commenting that we look sexy and natural and hot. As if to confirm their declarations, I squirm with showy desire and joy.

Sensing my rising passion, Athena moves her hands under my dress to touch the forbidden area of my inner thighs. I gasp and rock my head. With her first contact on my damp panties, I utter an "Oh my gawd!"

While her attention is below my waist, my palms circle the excited flesh of my engorged nipples. I've crossed the boundary of slow build-up into the zone of mindless, body buzzing thrills. Every touch and smell and loving sound jars my nerves and pushes me toward explosion.

Athena lifts my hips and removes my flowery panties, while offering ego-stroking praise, "You have a marvelous, firm bottom." Protest is nowhere in my thoughts. I relish the warm breeze across my tingling skin in this public and taboo glade. When she kisses my dark, and thankfully trimmed, pubic triangle, I am lost. Mindlessly, I run my quivering fingers through her luxurious hair.

I'm close to climax. My eyes are closed and my head is rocking side to side as her tongue lashes the rough and smooth folds of my swollen labia lips. The crowd is chanting "Go, go, go." The scene is surreal and overwhelmingly salacious. I orgasm with my body shaking and legs trapping her head against my glowing and dripping bush. Stars and novas burst in my unfocused eyes and blood thunders in my ears. My breath is jagged and animal-like.

I collapse and revel in the involuntary and glorious convulsions. This was a wave, not the pinched little orgasms that I sometimes let seep out, and then guiltily regret. Athena stretches against me. Our throbbing hearts bond us beyond the physical closeness. There is a scattering of applause and a few bravos from our posse of admirers.

When I somewhat recover, I roll over and kiss her gently. "Thank you. Thank you." Having regained my senses, I would normally have been mortified by the scene. Embarrassed, I'd have covered my body and dashed away. But this wasn't normal. I was wrapped in a sated and pulsating aura of warmth and goodwill. My Aphrodite persona was a different person, and she didn't want the merrymaking to end.

Still pleasantly disheveled and exposed, I kissed Athena again and slid my hand across her breast. With a mischievous look into her eyes, I asked, "May I return the favor?"

Aflame, she replied, "I'd love it."

I started to pet and explore her body. As I did, I felt a third person's hand touch my exposed buttocks. This was the best day in the park ever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Park Romp

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 812 milliseconds