• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Long Absence

A Long Absence

The night was bitter cold. The fire burning in the fire place was causing a beautiful glow on her skin. She sat with a glass of wine, waiting for him to return from work. The kids were gone for the night. The house empty except for his beautiful wife in a silk nightgown and matching shawl.

She meets him at the door with a glass of wine and a long, deep, passionate kiss. His hand on her head, pulling her close, runs down her neck and back to her ass. He squeezes and pulls her close. Her leg wraps around him as he backs her against the wall, raising her hands above her head. His hand still on her ass, while the other cups her breast, teasing her nipple with his fingers. Pressed against her, his massive erection continues to grow. As she feels it against her, she grows wetter with anticipation. Her heart racing faster as his touch grows more intense. He wraps his arms tight around her and picks her up, carrying her to the bedroom.

The room is filled with candle light. He stands her in front of him, pulling the nightgown up over her head. The candle light glows off of her body. He can see the outline of her entire body. Her erect nipples and rounded breasts. He catches a glimpse of her smiling up at him. He leans down, taking her soft face into his hands and kissing her.

He undresses quickly, never taking his eyes off of her. He starts at the end of the bed, at her feet. He caresses and kisses every inch of her, feeling his way up to her lips as if he is in absolute darkness. He takes in every scent. The sweet smell of her juices. Her perfume. The smell of her breath, sweetened with wine as he kisses her sweet lips.

He continues to kiss her soft lips, breathing her in, as he runs his fingers up and down her body, slowly, as if he is trying to memorize each curve, each hill and valley. Her breathing speeds up and her heart begins to race. He watches her body start to move. Her legs squeezing together as she grows more aroused. Her back arches as he squeezes her breasts and teases her nipples.

He reaches over and grabs a candle that has been burning for some time. He slowly drips a bit of hot wax onto her fair skin. She reacts with a moan. He drips more onto her milky white skin, and watches as she smiles and squirms in pleasure.

He had set up the restraints prior, without her knowing. He straddles her, still teasing her with wax. He reaches to the corner of the bed and restrains her hand. Then to the other hand, doing the same.

He moves slowly down her body. Caressing. Fondling. Teasing. Making his way to her feet, he takes one in his hands, bringing it to his mouth, kissing her foot and toes prior to restraining it. He repeats on her other foot. She is so aroused. Anticipation grows as she is now completely retrained.

What will he do with her now? He kisses his way back up her body. From the tip of her toes, to her lips. Her wet swollen lips. He parts them gently with his finger. He runs his finger lightly from her swollen clit to her wet hole, begging to be filled. She hasn't felt his touch in months.

She let out a loud moan as he gently circles her clit with his finger, then his tongue. His finger moves down, sliding it inside of her ever so slightly. It made him rock hard to feel how wet she was. He continues to tease her clit and finger her. He suddenly realizes his hand is soaked as she has squirted all over him. Her back arches off of the bed.

He stops teasing her to move back up her body, kissing her breasts, biting her nipples, and kissing her already opened mouth. Teasing her body, he watches as she squirms, craving more. He kisses his way back to her wetness. Burying his face to breath in her scent, lapping up the wetness that is dripping down to her ass. He circles her clit again, as he fingers her, slowly, then increasing as she moves her hips and moans. He can feel her tighten up as she is going to cum again. He pulls his finger out and she squirts again, even harder, as she lets out an incredible moan. She begs to feel him inside her.

He flips her over to her stomach. Still restrained, he slaps her ass. He unbuckles her feet. He pulls up on her hips, bringing her to her knees. He leans down and licks her from her clit to her ass. Tasting her sweet juices. He tongues her ass as he fingers her soaking wet pussy, and teases her clit. She begins to move her hips and he feels her getting wetter and tighter as she cums again. He slides his hard cock inside of her wetness. She feels him slowly sliding in, feeling every inch. She is so tight from not having him for so long, he can barely stand it. He moves slowly, in and out. Her ass moving back against him with every thrust inside of her.

He slaps her ass again. She lets out a squeal. He's determined to make her cum again. He continues to thrust in and out, his hands on her hips. She yells out, "fuck me harder." Again, he feels her tighten up around his hard cock and cums again. She begs him to let her ride him.

He unbuckles her hands, but not before flipping her to her back and licking her soaking wet pussy. Kissing up her body slowly, nibbling on her nipples, and breathing in her scent before he kisses her softly, letting her taste her sweetness on his lips and tongue, and smelling herself on his face. He runs his hand down her face, running his thumb over her soft lips. He tells her, "you are more beautiful than I remembered."

He caresses her body, teasing her, as her skin is so sensitive. It makes her head tilt back. He sees her neck as a perfect place to run his tongue and kiss as he runs his fingers over every inch of her body. He unbuckles her hands, and they go straight to his body. She couldn't resist running her fingers all over him. She couldn't touch him enough or feel his body close enough. They embrace and kiss deeply. Rolling around the bed as if they hadn't touched in years.

She kisses down his body, taking his throbbing cock into her mouth. With every stroke and her lips wrapped around him, he tells her how amazing she makes him feel. While sucking and stroking, her hand caresses his nuts, and teases his taint. She loves to feel his cock in her mouth.

She is already soaking wet...she kisses back up his belly and chest, kissing his lips as she straddles him. She feels his hard cock against her wet pussy. She rocks her hips to slide him inside of her. It feels so amazing, she slides it in ever so slowly. So tight, so wet, so hot, so hard. It all overwhelms her.

Her body begins to move faster and she is cumming before she even realizes it. His hands on her hips, he tells her, "keep going! Don't stop!" He wanted to feel her cum again. She reaches up and grabs the headboard for leverage. She grinds against him, cumming again even harder. Each time she cums, the stronger it is. She keeps going until she has no energy left in her to cum again.

She collapses onto his chest. He pulls her close, kissing her. "You are so sexy!" She kisses him back telling him how she has missed him.

He rolls her back on to her back again. Moving down and licking her wetness, he teases her again, and she squirts harder than ever before, soaking his chest.

Kneeling, he pulls her ass closer to him, legs up over his shoulders, and slides inside of her. He holds her legs and thrusts inside of her. She still lacks energy, but lays back enjoying feeling him sliding in and out.

He reaches down, teasing her clit. She says, "fuck me harder!" She suddenly gets a rush of energy and flips to her belly again. She says, "I want to feel you cum from behind me." When she puts her ass in the air, he licks her again. Then tongues her tight ass. He slides his hard cock inside of her, with each thrust she meets him again.

She says, "play with my ass." She feels him spit and it runs down the crack of her ass. That's very hot to her. She feels her small toy slide into her ass as he continues to thrust. She rubs her clit, and he says, "I am going to explode!" She pushes herself up as he meets her with his mouth on her neck. He kisses her just before he bites her neck as he explodes inside of her.

They both collapse onto the bed, entangled in each others arms. He touches her face as he kisses her again. He tells her, "I love you more than anything in the world." They lay in the candle light for hours, caressing each other and kissing. They let their feelings flow, telling eachother all of the things they had thought and felt for the months they had been apart.

She falls asleep in his arms. Only to wake up a few short hours later to him kissing her neck, rubbing her ass, and slowly sliding his fingers inside of her. What an amazing way to wake up. She kisses him, "I love you. Take me again." He does just that. He is rock hard before she can say a word, he thrusts inside of her, as she lets out a moan.

Making love again and again until the sun comes up, and the candles burn down. The love they've always had for one another proven with every touch. There was no denying what was between them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Long Absence

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds