• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Andrea, the Receptionist Ch. 01

Andrea, the Receptionist Ch. 01

12

*** This is a work of fiction. Persons, places and everything else exist only in my imagination ***

*** Your feedback is valued and helps me to write. Please tell me what you think about the story ***

*****

What attracts a man in a woman? You would think this question have a fairly common answer, but I don't think so. Yes, there are some characteristics that could be seen as a "catch-all", like a beautiful face, a nice body, etc - but even so the idea of what is beautiful and what is not changes from person to person.

But i'm digressing here... My objective is to tell you about what attracts ME in a woman in general and, specifically, how this attraction led me to change a woman's life. To know if this change was for better or for worse, you will need to ask her or judge by yourself.

Andrea is a receptionist at the building I work. She is in her late thirties, have about 1,65m, shoulder-length black hair, and a fairly common face. She is a little overweight, but not fat, and have medium-sized breasts. She have a nice smile too... As I said, until now I believe you don't know what attracted me so much in her... But now I will tell you: she is married with kids, a religious woman, and very reserved - and this excites me a lot.

To have an affair with a woman that have lots of them all the time is easy, anyone can go to the streets and find someone else to fuck. What excites me, what makes me feel rewarded, is to slowly break their resistance, to circumvent the obstacles of religion, marriage and routine, and when I finally get to take them to bed, to slowly teach them new things, things that they normally never tried nor thought about trying in their sexual lives due to religion, to their husband's preconceptions, or simply due to the boring lives they normally live.

So, now you know what attracts me...

At first I confess I didn't gave her much attention - she was only one among at least a dozen receptionists. But as the time passed and I had the eventual contact with her, she started to arouse me with her apparent innocence and her friendly but reserved manners. It was when I found out that she, her husband and daughters were all religious persons and frequented the church twice a week that I really started wanting to fuck her.

I couldn't, obviously, openly hit on her. First, because it was at work - and I could have problems. Second, because it would probably not work - she would repel me immediately and it would close the door forever. I decided, then, for a slow approach strategy, one that I put in practice as soon as I could.

She worked from 2 PM to 8 PM, and during a casual conversation with her I found out that once a week, on Wednesdays, she couldn't have lunch at home before leaving to work since she needed to take one of her daughters to a course. In the same conversation, I found out what course it was, and then, the next Wednesday, we met "by accident" (or at least it was what she thought) on her way from the course to the restaurant she normally had lunch before going to work - a small, cheap restaurant, since her salary couldn't afford much more.

- Hey! Hello, Andrea! What a coincidence!

- Oh, hi Mr. Strauch! - she answered surprised.

- Oh, please, call me Mark! There's no need for formalities.

- OK, Mr... I mean, Mark.

- Are you going to work?

- Yes... I mean, I'll have lunch first, I just dropped of my girl at a course and couldn't have lunch at home.

- Oh, yes! I believe you told me about that. Every week, right?

- Right.

We were walking in the general direction of the building where we worked, and we chatted a little more before I tried my hand:

- Andrea, know what? I'm going to have lunch too. Why don't you join me and make me company?

- Uhn... I don't know, Mr. Strauch. I mean, Mark! - she smiled - I can't spend too much having lunch...

- Oh, please! You're my guest. I will not have no for an answer!

- Mr... - Mark, I really don't feel comfortable...

- You don't feel comfortable with me? Oh, I'll be offended! - I joked.

- No, it's not that! - She smiled again - You know, you paying my lunch and all that...

- Oh, it will be my pleasure!

- Well... - She thought about it for some time - Well, I'll accept then. - She looked a little uncomfortable, but at least I had a yes.

- Good, good! I would have a miserable lunch alone, and now I'll be in very good company! - I complimented her, that blushed a little.

Obviously, I had everything planned from the start and I had a reservation in a good, classy restaurant, not too classy so she wouldn't feel out of place but the sufficient so she would feel impressed and a little amazed. A few minutes after that, we were there:

- Oh, Mark! - finally she used my first name on the first try - This is too expensive! I shouldn't accept that!

- Again, Andrea? I think we already settled this. - I joked again.

- But I didn't know...

- You didn't ask, did you?

I laughed in a fun way, and she laughed too.

- Yes, you're right. OK, I'll not complain anymore! - She smiled and relaxed.

Our meal was very pleasant, and I did everything I could to make her feel comfortable and to treat her like a princess without being too obvious. She even accepted a glass of wine - a fantastic one I ordered and that she enjoyed tremendously. In the end, she was a very different person - extremely relaxed and chatting with me naturally, with no formalities.

When we were leaving the restaurant, though, she looked a little concerned, and I asked her why.

- Mark... I'm sorry, I don't know how to say it... You was so nice and kind, and I don't want you to get this wrong... But my husband, he works in the same building we do, and he is so jealous...

- I understand. You think it's better that we don't get there together, right?

- Oh, please, don't get me wrong, Mark.

- No, no, I will not! I can understand him! If I had a beautiful and charming wife like you, I would be jealous too! It will be our little secret, OK?

I said that smiling, letting her know that I meant it, and she blushed even more than earlier. She looked like she didn't know what to do, so I held her hand, kissed it charmingly, and told her in a fun way:

- OK, then, lady! I believe our paths will separate here.

And then I added, with a wink:

- But not for long! I see you there in five minutes.

She laughed openly, did a movement like she was pinching her dress to say goodbye, and thanked me again:

- Mark... Thank you again for the lunch. It was wonderful.

- And thank you for the company. It was a very pleasant time. I really look forward to repeat it. Maybe next week? - I pushed my luck.

- I... I don't know - she looked flattered, but unsure - Let's... Let's see, OK?

- Sure, sure, Andrea! No problem. Now, go or you will be late!

- Oh, god, yes! Goodbye then, I see you later!

And she walked away waving her hand, in a very casual way, very differently from an hour earlier.

***

During the rest of the week, I kept my distance almost all the time inside the building - so I wouldn't raise suspicions - but used every moment I could have safely alone with her to be more relaxed and to joke with her, that have a keen sense of humor. Each day she looked more relaxed, more intimate. It was easy to read that the attention I was giving her was having an effect, exactly how I predicted it would in the life of a woman married for a long time with a guy that looked very plain (I knew him from the building, as he worked in maintenance) and with a routine devoid of pleasures like the meal we had and that only money could give.

Please, don't take me wrong here! I knew from the beginning that she would not be impressed by money nor see my money as something that would attract her - in fact, if that was the case, I would lose interest. I'm not talking about the money itself or the fact that I was fairly well in life, but about the things money can buy and that can create an atmosphere that women love, the subjective world money can create. And this is what I was working on...

We didn't lunch together for weeks, as she didn't accepted my invitations and I couldn't insist or we could be seen or overheard by someone. By now, I believe she already knew what was happening - not that I planned everything, but that I was in fact hitting on her - but was too involved and too flattered to stop it. She liked it, it was clear to me, but she tried to convince herself it was just a flirt and nothing more - and this showed me I was making progress.

Finally, after almost two months, I found out it would be her birthday - and used it as a way to convince her:

- Come on, Andrea! - I told her, looking around to be sure no one was hearing us - Why not? I just want you to have a pleasant lunch on your birthday.

- Mark... - she said, looking at me with eyes that told me everything I wanted to know about her feelings - I don't think it's a good idea. What if someone sees us? Or if my husband... - she looked around - my husband finds out? I know that we are not doing anything wrong - she said, unconvincingly - but people talk. You know that!

- Let's do the following: I'll make a reservation on a place I know that I can guarantee you nobody will see us. Then you would accept?

She looked undecided and a little nervous, but finally accepted:

- OK, Mark. I can't say no to you, can I? - and she smiled.

- OK then, we have a date! - I told her without joking, and she blushed but didn't say anything back. - But let's do the following so we don't need to be in a hush: as your birthday is on Tuesday and not Wednesday, we will go lunch together on Tuesday. So, we can go earlier as you don't need to take your daughter to the course. What about 11 AM outside the subway station? I'll be in my car. I stop to get you.

I told her that and walked away, so she could not say no. When I was on the other side of the corridor, I looked back and smiled, and she waved her head and smiled back.

***

I confess I was anxious for our lunch. I was hornier and hornier for Andrea each day... The way she behaved, like a teenager in a secret relationship, but at the same time the way she looked a stern, faithful wife and mother, turned my seduction game far more interesting. I was unsure if I would be able to get her into bed, or if she would just snap at the last moment and walk away. This added some spice to the game... Anyway, I was about to find out...

Tuesday, at 11 AM sharp, I stopped outside the subway station and got out of the car, looking around. In seconds, she walked from the sidewalk towards the car, and I had a pleasant surprise! She wore a very sexy, but still professional, black dress, had a beautifully made make-up on, and her hair was different, clearly done for the occasion. I stood there, looking at her, and she smiled, blushing. I quickly walked to her side of the car and opened the door, letting her enter, and got back to the driver's seat, closing the doors and windows for added privacy and turning on the air conditioner.

- You're stunning, Andrea! - I told her, bluntly, and she blushed even more.

- Thank you, Mark... You... You make me feel so pretty when I'm with you... - she said, and by the look on her face instantly regretted saying that.

I thought about kissing her right away, but decided not to. I was sure that the restaurant would have an amplifying effect and therefore make my chances of success bigger. Then, I said:

- Well, you're a wonderful woman, Andrea. You should feel like this all the time. If you don't, it's not your fault - I said, suggesting it was her husband's.

She smiled shyly again, and looked to her feet, embarrassed. I started the car and left.

***

At the restaurant, I could see how she was almost floating with the treatment she was getting. This time, I choose a really expensive, classy restaurant, and at first she was a little intimidated by the place. However, I made sure she was treated like a queen, and she relaxed after some time, feeling comfortable. I asked for a private room, too - some restaurants offer that option for business meetings for example - so we would have complete privacy.

She laughed, drank three glasses of wine, and we chatted a lot about lots of things. It was already about 12:30 PM when we finished the desserts, and then I said to her:

- Andrea, I have something for you...

And gave her a little box, neatly wrapped. She looked surprised, but took the box and thanked me, saying it was not necessary. Then, after smiling to me, started opening the package, revealing another small box, this time a jewelry gift box. She hesitated a little, and opened the box too, revealing a beautiful set of earrings and necklace in gold and diamonds, nothing too bold so she could use it but a wonderful set nonetheless.

Her mouth literally fell open. She looked at the box, then at me, then again at the box, and finally asked, dumbfounded:

- Is it...

- Yes, of course it is real.

- But... But I can't accept it, Mark! No, it's too expensive! And how would I explain it to my husband? - she said, clearly distressed.

- You can accept because I want to give it to you, so the price is not a problem. And about your husband, when was the last time he spotted a new necklace or earring you were using and asked about it?

- But... Yes, he never... But how can I...

- Here, let me put that on you.

I gave her my hand, and she hesitantly rose from the chair. Then, I put the necklace in her neck from behind and gave her the earrings so she could put them. After she was wearing them, I got a mirror I have asked the waiter before and hold it so she could see herself.

All the hesitation was gone in seconds when she could see how beautiful she was with them. Her short hair made the earrings stand out, and the necklace was a perfect match for them. She looked in the mirror for maybe a minute, changing position and messing with her hair, while I just smiled at her. Finally, she looked into my eyes and said:

- Mark... Thank you, it's the most beautiful gift I ever had...

She was melting, the wine doing its part and the atmosphere completing the scenario. I waited no more, and slowly got near her and embraced her, gluing my lips on hers and kissing her mouth slowly and romantically. She embraced me, completely surrendered, and kissed me back.

We kissed for maybe 3 minutes, slowly at first, passionately after that, our tongues dancing inside our mouths. When I finally broke the kiss, it was to whisper into her ear:

- Oh, Andrea... You're so beautiful, so desirable...

- Oh, Mark, Mark... What are we doing?

- What we should've done a long time ago...

And I kissed her again, this time with my hands exploring her back, the side of her body, and slowly descending to her ass. She started to moan in my mouth, but before I could get to her ass she broke the kiss and pushed me faintly. I kept her in my arms, and she rested her head in my chest, crying softly:

- Oh, my god, Mark... We can't do that... I'm married, I have kids... It's not right!

- Andrea, my dear... Who decides what is right or wrong? Do you think it's right to ignore what we are feeling now? Or don't you want to kiss me again?

- Oh, God knows I do! - And she looked at me - But I can't. We can't!

She pushed me harder this time, and I let her go.

She sat on her chair again, and put her head in her hands trying to regain composure. I sat in front of her and waited, evaluating my next move. After some time, she told me:

- Mark... I... I think we should go. Please...

- OK, we can go. We can talk about it later...

- No, I don't think so. We must not see each other like this again, never.

- Andrea...

- No, Mark, I can't. I really can't. And about your gift...

- No, I will not accept it back under no circumstances - I said, firmly. It's yours now, and I will be deeply offended if you don't keep it.

- Oh, Mark... OK, OK, I'll keep it. But let's go...

I called the waiter, paid the bill and we left.

For the most part of the next two or three weeks, she barely talked to me. I tried to stop by now and then, but she always kept her distance. I could see in her eyes and manners, though, how she was still fighting her feelings, how she was trying desperately to keep her distance.

Finally, after some time, and running out of options, I decided to try something bold. I asked a friend on another company to ask for a meeting about a deal we were closing, with the excuse of needing to clarify some details, and used this supposed meeting to convince my boss to send me in a trip to his city. He lived in a beach city on the Bahamas, with wonderful hotels and resorts, that would be the perfect scenario to try again. Now, the hardest part: how would I justify taking Andrea with me, if she was a receptionist and not a secretary? But I had everything streamlined in my mind: one of the secretaries was leaving the company in two months to live abroad, and we needed a replacement. So, I convinced my boss that we should interview the receptionists and give them a chance, and that this meeting, a fairly easy one, was the perfect occasion to make a field test of the selected one. Surprisingly, he liked the idea, and gave me the green light.

I effectively interviewed all the secretaries, so I would not raise suspicions, but I would obviously select Andrea. But I still needed her to agree.

- Please come in, Andrea.

- Thanks, Mr. Strauch (yes, we were back to Mr. Strauch at this point).

I closed and locked the door and, after sitting down, told her:

- Andrea, I will not lie to you. I will be direct and honest, because I couldn't act with you in any other way...

- Yes, Mr. Strauch - she shifted in her chair, uncomfortable.

- This is not a real business trip. This is a opportunity for both of us, so we can talk.

- What?? - she almost screamed.

- Calm down, Andrea... First, let me be very clear: if you say no, life goes on. You go back to your position, and I will never, ever bother you again. I would never interfere with your job, not only because it would be a shitty thing to do, but also because I like you very much and I want you to be well. That said, if you accept, we will have a week in some place we can talk to each other without worrying that someone would see us. I can show you places, we can have fun, and get back here. Nothing needs to happen. I promise...

- Mark - back to Mark, it seems - are you out of your mind?

- Yes, I am. Because of you.

That said, I got up from my chair and got on my knees near her, my head in front of hers, and looked into her eyes.

- Tell me you don't want to kiss me again.

- Oh, Mark... Please... I... You know that's not the problem.

- Do I? In fact, I'm thinking the opposite, that you don't like me very much. - and I did a sad face.

- No, no... Mark! - she put her hand on my chin - That's not true! I... I loved that day... But... But how can we continue like this? I'm married, Mark! Married!

- And...?

- And? AND? What do you mean with "and"? - she was nervous, now

- Andrea, calm down. What I mean is, why is this a problem if nobody knows and if I'm OK with this?

- Because I'm not, Mark! I'm not! I'm the one that needs to get home and look my husband in the eyes like nothing happened. - She almost screamed, and then realized someone could hear us and put her hand on her mouth, starting to cry softly.

- Andrea... You need to live a little. What have you lived until now? There are lots of things to do and see. And this can be an alternate reality, our alternate reality. Here, look at me...

I pushed her chin up gently. She looked into my eyes, this time with her eyes showing despair. And I kissed her again, passionately.

She was surprised and tried to stop me, but I held her against me. After some time, she started to relax and languidly give herself to me, allowing me to kiss her while panting harder and harder. She was over the edge now, her body responding every touch of my hands. I could fuck her right there and she would not resist... But I had other plans, more durable plans. And so I stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes, that had completely surrendered to me, half-opened.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Andrea, the Receptionist Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds