• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Pet Ch. 01

His Pet Ch. 01

"The time has come - tonight" He told her.

She arrived at the club, she was so excited to see her favourite band in concert. She wore tight black jeans, black high heels and a black band t-shirt with her small shoulders and flat stomach on display. She is tall and slim with long blonde hair worn in a high ponytail tickling her neck. Of course she didn't wear any underwear, that was His instruction from the beginning and she always tried her best to be obedient, even if He couldn't always see what she was doing. Her nipples were little hard bullets in the cold winter breeze and her jeans pressed tightly into her pussy. Her thoughts were consumed with Him (as always) and what He was doing at that moment. Her pussy soaked instantly at the thought of Him. The band started playing her favourite song, she jumped up and down, her perky tits bouncing freely, gently in time to the music. She was lost in the music and had forgotten her tits were unrestrained.

Suddenly she felt warm hands wrapping around her slim waist. She jumped, startled and tried to turn around. "Eyes forward pet" He whispered into her ear. It was Him! He was here with her in person! She felt so lucky to be in His presence. She smiled widely and held her head high and proud for Him. Hearing His silky voice for the first time surprised her but it felt like she had spoken to him so many times before. His hands explored her from behind while the music played and they danced together. His touch was electric on her skin, His hands sending ripples of pleasure through her body. He took her nipples in His fingers one at a time, rubbing them gently through her t-shirt, making her moan and throw back her head in ecstasy. His hand dropped to her stomach, pulling her closer into Him. She could feel His bulge in His jeans, pressing into her. She wondered how His cock would feel piercing into her dripping wet pussy, claiming it as His own, filling her needy hole.

His hand fell lower, pushing down into the front of her jeans. He stroked her freshly shaved mound, sighing in her ear "Very good pet". She was always careful to shave herself daily for Him. She beamed widely, enjoying His praise and his firm, warm hands. She moaned loudly and widened her legs, giving Him better access to His property. "Careful pet, don't get too excited!" He breathed, lightly biting at her neck. She pushed her hips up to his wandering hand, desperate for his firm caress on her wet pussy. She was no longer allowed to touch herself, so the attention He was paying to her pussy was making her feel desperate for release. She gasped as He slowly slipped a finger inside her tight wet pussy. Pleasure shot to every corner of her body and she had to bite her lip to keep herself from moaning. She looked around, worried about getting caught but no one seemed to notice the two lovers dancing together.

He pulled her tight to His body and slowly started to fuck her with His finger. She started to feel her jeans getting damp and her head clouding with pleasure. Her pussy had been starved from attention in so long that she was sure she would come right there in the middle of the crowded dance floor. Of course He would be disappointed in her if she came without permission and she would be punished for her lack of self control. She tried her best to forget the rising orgasm in her pussy and focused on the music, swaying her hips and rubbing herself against His bulge.

He continued to finger her hard and slow but soon another feeling was starting to take over body. She knew those two beers earlier were a big mistake, as the pressure on her bladder increased with every passing minute. She was starting to get desperate. "Please may I go to the bathroom Sir?" He continued to finger fuck her harder and harder, seemingly ignoring her request. She hesitated, she knew better than to beg Him. After what seemed like an eternity He whispered in her ear the words she didn't want to hear "No pet". She sighed, the need to urinate slowly overtaking the pleasure pulsing through her pussy. "Please S...", "NO! Pet!" He scolded her "Don't make me punish you". She widens her legs a little more, sighing and trying to forget the urge to urinate. She pushed herself into His body and dances to the music, slowly fucking His finger up and down with her tight pussy. He starts to move faster, His hips grinding into her and His hand pulling and poking at her pussy.

Suddenly her mind goes blank and the pressure in her bladder releases. There is a warm feeling in her crotch, slowly spreading across her thighs and down her legs. She looks down in horror, at first she is confused and thinks the wet feeling is her pussy juices leaking as she gets closer to orgasm. She soon realises though that she has lost control and is wetting herself in the middle of the crowded dancefloor. Her hot pee leaks down her legs and starts to form a puddle at her feet. The drips and splashes sound so loud that she thinks everyone must be able to hear it but as she looks around everyone is still enjoying the concert. The puddle at her feet grows larger as her bladder continues to empty itself, her jeans sticking stiffly to her wet legs. After what seems like an eternity, the hot stream of pee slows to a drip. As the pee starts to turn cold and dry on her sticky legs, He chuckles into her ear "What are you slut?" "A dirty girl Sir" she breathes heavily. "Time to be punished pet."

-------

"Go home - you have 30 minutes"

She gasped as His warm hands left her body. She turned around but He was gone. She ran outside and caught a taxi. Her pussy was still tingling with excitement but now her stomach felt sick for the punishment she would receive. She was so embarrassed for having an accident, she had tried hard to hold it but just lost control. She got home just in time and fumbled with her keys to open the door. She could not be late, He wouldn't like that and she was already in too much trouble. As she walked in the door she could hear her flatmate in the lounge "...I didn't even know she had a boyfriend!" She rolled her eyes, probably gossiping on the phone again! She snuck upstairs quietly and entered her room. She quickly removed her clothes but kept her black high heels on. She turned on her laptop and knelt with her back to the door as she did every night for Him. She was always careful to follow His every instruction, she got such a great feeling from being obedient. She waited, breathing deeply, her back straight with her legs spread wide for Him to view His property on the webcam. He had taught her the position early in her training and she was very careful to kneel perfectly for Him every evening. She held her focus on the chat window, where was He? Was this her punishment?!

Suddenly, she heard the floor creak behind her. Her eyes flew open wide in panic, had her housemate caught her? The footsteps got nearer and she started breathing heavily, her panic levels rising higher. She felt a soft fabric blindfold being lowered over her eyes. The soft warm hands lightly tugged on her ponytail. She felt a breath on her neck, making her shiver "Good evening pet". It was Him! She felt a rush of excitement in her stomach and her pussy instantly wetting.

He stroked her shoulders slowly before picking her up firmly under the arms. She stood with her arms and legs spread wobbling slightly on her heels. He began to firmly stroke, poke and prod every inch of her skin with his warm hands, checking His property for imperfections. She yearned for His very first touch of her body and savoured every moment. He paid particular attention to her breasts, weighing them in each hand, pulling and squeezing them. He pulled her nipples hard making her gasp in pain. He moved His hands down her body, pulling and poking at her clit. Suddenly He plunged two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy, forcing them deep, treating her like a piece of meat. She moaned with pleasure and thrust her hips towards His probing fingers. He tutted his disappointment at her and removed his fingers as quickly as he had inserted them. She felt a void in her hole where He had been. Just as she had recovered, she felt His finger push firmly into her anus. She opened her mouth in surprise and pleasure as He explored her final hole. He removed His finger with a pop and paced around to her front. He held her jaw firmly in His hand and pushed His wet fingers past her lips. She licked and sucked at them hungrily. She could taste her pussy juices and her anus, which she found strangely exciting. Once He was satisfied He removed His fingers from her mouth and stepped away from her body.

She suddenly felt empty and alone, missing His touch already. She couldn't tell where He was and the isolation of her blindfold made her mind whirr. Was that her punishment for wetting herself? How did He know where she lived? Did He approve of her body? What did His face look like? Was He going to touch her again? She felt a hungry need for Him deep inside her stomach and an ache in her pussy. She stood blindfolded in the middle of the room, still in the position He put her in, waiting for His next command.

---------

She stands in the middle of her bedroom, naked apart from her black high heels and a blindfold covering her eyes. The silence is unnerving and it takes all of her willpower not to remove the blindfold. Has He left her all alone as part of her punishment? Suddenly she feels a hand, His hand, grab her upper arm firmly and pull her sharply. She tries her best not to scream out or fall over, she must not make a sound unless instructed. He pulls her towards the bed until she is lying face down over His lap. She breathes heavily, her heart racing with pleasure and nerves. He pulls her ponytail hard, jerking her head back. "I want you to count and thank me pet." He whispers in her ear. What does He mean? She doesn't understand! Her mind races with confusion.

Before she can speak, she hears a smack and feels a sharp red pain spreading across her left ass cheek. "I said count and thank me!" He says again, she can hear the annoyance in His voice. "...One, t-thank you Sir!". "Better pet". His hand slaps hard down on her right ass cheek. "Two, thank you Sir!". The pain starts to spread across her pert bottom, the tight cheeks rippling with every strike. He continues to spank her, harder and harder each time, pausing between each strike. She breathes heavily, tears welling up in her eyes but she knows she cannot start to cry or she will be punished further. His uneven rhythm means that she doesn't know when the next blow will come. She keeps counting, her voice straining as the her ass cheeks grow hotter and hotter with pain. She imagines that they are bright red, a sharp contrast to her normal pale skin "...ten, thank you Sir."

"Now pet, why are you being punished?"

"Pet lost control of her bladder and wet herself Sir."

"Yes pet, only dirty little puppies wet themselves. What are you pet?"

"A dirty little puppy Sir"

His hand slips down between her legs and His fingers roughly probe her pussy lips as they talk. Her face burns red with embarrassment as she realises her pussy is soaked from the spanking she received. She can hear the amusement in His voice.

"Quite right pet, and in public all over the floor too! I'm afraid your punishment is not quite over, as you also got your dirty pee all over my hand! What a disgusting puppy! For your final punishment, you will receive two more slaps. Also from now, every time you ask permission for the toilet I will accompany you to make sure you do it properly. How does that make you feel pet?"

"Embarrassed Sir but pet understands she cannot be trusted to hold her pee."

"very good pet"

He pulls her ponytail back sharply, forcing her head up again as He prepares for the final two strikes. His hand rests firmly on her back as He steadies Himself. She knows it will be a hard blow and tries to prepare herself but she is not ready for what happens next.

She hears a loud swoosh and a sharp crack as His belt whips through the air and strikes her left ass cheek hard. She gasps in shock and whimpers as the searing hot pain courses through her body like a bolt of lightning. Tears fill her eyes instantly and her mind is consumed with pain. He shushes her gently as she realises she is still whimpering like an injured puppy. "... One, thank you Sir" she sobs as tears start to roll down her cheeks. She does not know when the next and final blow will strike but does her best to relax her ass cheeks in anticipation.

Swoosh. Crack. Sob. "...t-two, t-thank you Sir." After a long pause the belt whipped down on her right ass cheek. Both of her ass cheeks were on fire. She could feel her hot pussy juices leaking onto her thighs. She felt ashamed that her sex had revealed her true inner slut and that she could be turned on while receiving such a harsh beating. Tears streaked down her face as she quietly sobbed from the pain and embarrassment. She felt truly sorry for what she had done. She told herself she will try her best for Him and try to be a good girl. She did not want to feel the belt on her skin again.

Eventually her sobs died down and the tears dried sticky on her face. He shushed her again, His tone soothing and calming. He gently wiped the tears from her cheeks with His finger. She could feel His breath on her neck as He slowly leaned down towards her. He gently kissed her cheek and neck, her skin tingled, His lips like little snowdrops on her skin. His hand gently stroked her burning ass "Shhh good pet, good girl." She smiled at His tender touch and His soothing words. She suddenly felt exhausted, the adrenaline from her punishment wearing off. A single thought stayed in her mind as she drifted off to sleep. "She gives herself to Him body and mind. She is proud to be His pet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Pet Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds