• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Losing Han Ch. 05

Losing Han Ch. 05

1234

Dave awoke in a soft king sized bed. The downy blanket and fluffy pillows felt like he was lying on a cloud. As he came to his senses, he felt his large, morning erection being tended to. He opened his eyes and saw a petite Asian girl, nude, with her luscious lips wrapped around his ten inch cock. He enjoyed the view of this beauty on her knees. He admired her pert tits that he had sucked and manhandled. Her exposed tan ass which he had pounded into submission last night. And most of all, he enjoyed watching her stroke his cock with her wedding ring still on her finger.

He lifted his hand and began stroking the girl's ass. As he dipped his fingers into her pussy, she moaned in appreciation and began to suck him more earnestly. And as he played with her clit, she wiggled her hips to follow his motion. He felt her muffled moans and heavy breathing as she licked his thick shaft. He stroked her clit faster while sticking two fingers into her cunt, finger fucking her. He felt her juices begin to flow down his fingers and down her inner thighs. She was approaching an orgasm. He smiled as she quivered under his stimulation. Finally, her mouth popped open and she cried out:

"Ohh.. OHH... OHHHH GAWWWDDD!!!"

Her entire body trembled as she was wracked by her orgasm. Dave felt her wetness explode onto his fingers. He smiled at his plaything.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Now continue your duties."

The beauty turned to look at him, smiled and nodded. She then returned to sucking his cock. It was his pride and joy now along with his married lover. The risks he took acquiring it were more than outweighed the reward. A cock the envy of any locker room.

As his other pride and joy's head bobbed up and down faster than before, Dave felt his own climax approaching. As he felt about to cum, he took his free hand and forced the girl down on his cock and held her there. Her eyes widened and her throat throbbed as she took his spunk with practiced ease. As Dave finished cumming down her throat, she pulled herself off of his cock and took in a deep breath of air. Then she lay down on her side, closed her eyes and took in the warm feeling spreading through her body with a glowing smile. She had not spilled a single drop of Dave's seed.

Dave rubbed her hair and laughed, "You are such a treasure. I'm so glad we found each other. Aren't you?"

Han opened her eyes and answered tiredly, "Yes master. You taste so good in my mouth."

Dave rubbed Han's thigh which was damp with her cum. "Han dear. I love our mornings together, as I'm sure you do as well. But I have to head off this morning for an early meeting. Please try to amuse yourself here."

Han smiled wistfully. "I will my love."

Dave took a shower and dressed. When he came back to the room, Han was still lying prone on the bed in post orgasmic bliss. It seemed she was beginning to forget her husband.

His smile faltered. His beloved may be falling in love with him. He and other men would pleasure her until all thoughts of Jack were purged and she would truly become his fallen creature. She would no longer yearn to be master of her own self.

That would not do.

--

Han heard the door slam shut and sat up quickly. She went to the washroom and cleaned herself up once again. It was always this way now. Following their nightly fuck sessions, Han showered when Dave fell asleep and showered again when he was done using her in the morning. But now she had a task today.

As she finished putting on her dress, which was a nice sundress with a colorful pastel floral print, she felt a wave of nausea pass through her. She reached the toilet just in time and hurled all the contents of her stomach in offering to the porcelain god. She hugged the cold rim, and breathed heavily hoping she was done.

"Not much doubt now", she thought. But she had to know for certain. She brushed her teeth again and left the hotel room.

She walked briskly through the downtown streets until she reached her destination, a pharmacy.

--

"Come on, come on!"

Han was staring anxiously at the stick in her had. Ready to make the pronouncement she had known for a few days. She had missed her period, which had been regular as long as she began having them. She had begun having morning sickness and disgusting reactions to certain foods. All very new to Han, but she was aware of the different signs women would have when they had one in the oven.

No, when she saw the cross on the stick, it would be just a verification of what she already knew. What she'd really like to know though was, who was the father?

Han closed her eyes and sighed. This was not the way she imagined her life at 29. She had a flourishing career in finance with plenty of room for advancement. A nice large company to provide for her well-being. And she had an idiot husband.

And now, thanks to her lover sharing her lovely body with his senior executives/criminals of the horrible organization he belonged to, she now had a potential candidate field of two hundred or so fathers. All of them lovely sociopaths. All for the sake of the advancement of her new master's career. The only saving grace was that Dave had realized he may have tipped his hand too soon in offering Han up to the men to have a chance to impregnate her.

She had really driven the knife into the jealousy he appeared to have felt afterwards. For the days following the orgy, he had spent every spare moment in their fuck sessions, filling Han's womb in a desperate attempt to wash away the other men's sperm and ensure that she would be planted with his seed.

Well, whether the gambit had worked or not, Dave would probably find out, after Han let him know she was well true and bred.

The Vietnamese beauty sat in the bathroom, with only a robe on. When she returned to the hotel, she decided to use the test after her shower. Running water always seemed to get her bladder going.

Now, she was absent-mindedly shaking her crossed leg as she stared at the wall. Thinking about the freak child potentially growing in her belly. She felt sorry for it. To be so unloved by its parents. To have such sick and twisted parents. Even herself, she felt her mind and soul was being transformed into some sort of succubus rather than a human.

Well, Han thought as she refocused on the stick. There it was. A cross. Positive. She was with child. All nice and fertilized. Now her belly would grow larger and larger as Dave's possession of her was complete.

But perhaps it wasn't Dave's child. That would piss him off, Han thought. Especially if it was Roland's child. I could almost love the child if it was his. I would definitely love the child if it was my husband's. My Jack.

"Auuuuuugh!!" Han grunted. She felt so... wrong. The darkness that she had sensed a month ago, had enveloped mind, body, and soul now. She could no longer tell where it ended and she began.

All she knew was she no longer had the expected reactions of a normal human. She did not cry or shout or rage against her predicament. She no longer felt urges to rebel. All she mostly thought about now was... her thirst. For cum. For sex. For her new lover's cock. She remembered feeling angry or sad or happy before! But now, it was a mostly steady state of sexual yearning followed by orgasmic bliss.

Even worse, she was starting to have new feelings. She wanted Dave. Not as a sexual addict but as a lover. She wanted to please him. She wanted to perform not out of obligation but adoration. She was beginning to feel love for her master. Today, when she had called him her love, she actually meant it. And she wanted not just his seed but his ... gratitude? Jealousy? Love in return? Was Dave even capable of love?

Love. But she still loved her husband. Didn't she? Her thoughts of him and their happy marriage were now tempered with a competing slow burning anger that flared up when she thought of how she arrived in her current predicament. Thoughts of Jack now began to provoke contempt, as if the love between the two of them was evaporating.

Han sighed. She tossed the pregnancy test in the garbage and walked to their room in the master suite.

--

One Week Later

She was back home! Well her former home. In a former life. Back in the city that Jack and Han had lived as a married couple, she was now praying she could avoid anyone she knew here. But running into anyone she knew was unlikely, as she always wore a scarf and glasses and thick coat when walking into the hotel and always stayed in the luxury suite that Dave had accommodated them. He even had exercise equipment sent up to the room so she could work out without fear of an unexpected encounter.

So she was running on the treadmill with her headphones on. She wanted to make sure she did not lose her body tone, lest Dave became disappointed with her. Or would she prefer a little plump Asian girlfriend. Well, they would have their lives to decide that.

As she was working up a sweat, she turned and looked at her profile in the mirror. She was wearing her blue skin tight shorts and running top, and her hair was in a ponytail, bobbing up and down as she ran. At almost two months pregnant, she figured she should work on maintaining a healthy weight before her delivery.

As she ran, she thought of her pregnancy discovery and when she had told Dave. She had been hesitant in telling him, watching his expression. Finally she stated, "Babe, with all the loving you gave me that night, I'm sure it must be yours."

He looked at Han with a blank stare. Then he headed to the master bedroom and closed the door. Han had suffered through the night. She was thirsting for Dave's cock, his cum, but she held back out of fear. Finally she drifted to sleep. Later, in the morning, she felt pressure against her lips and opened her eyes to Dave's erect cock. She looked up at his face and saw his smile. She smiled back and sucked him dry.

The past week had been phenomenal for Han. Dave had allotted more time in their schedule for love making and she had received it gratefully. As she bounced up and down his cock, she would moan to him:

"Oh baby! Fuck me, like that! Awwww, fuck my pregnant womb! Your seed is in me!"

Dave talked about how as the pregnancy progressed, Han's sexual needs would grow insatiable, so she better get used to riding his cock this much. Han smiled and came as Dave jizz soaked her seeded womb.

Now, she was anticipating her lover's arrival. He had left early today, promising her something special in the bedroom. She was excited as a new bride on her honeymoon.

Honeymoon, she thought. She had shared one once with Jack, a lifetime ago. Now, it had grown so distant. She reflected that she no longer felt a longing for her husband, who she had abandoned almost three months ago. Was that strange? She felt like something was wrong with inside her but could not see it. Unfortunately, it appeared using a broken mind to introspect was a problem she could not overcome as of yet.

She heard the door open behind her and saw her man enter. Wearing one of his expensive custom tailored Italian suits, Dave looked like the magnetic sugar daddy he had become to Han. Han stopped the treadmill and bounded over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he lifted her into a deep kiss. Finally, their embrace broke and Dave lowered her to the ground. Han spoke:

"Oh baby! I'm so glad you're back! Are you here for a quickie?"

Dave smiled, "It's going to be fun and not quick. I think you'll find it enlightening."

Dave's tone confused Han, but she let it slide, "Babe, just let me take a quick shower and change."

Han hurried to the bathroom and rinsed her sweaty body in the shower. She made all the preparations for the debauchery that she was sure Dave had planned for them. Finally, she pulled on a silk white thong and a sexy see through nighty. She then motored to the master bedroom. When she entered the room, she saw Dave was still dressed, sitting on an armchair facing the king size four poster bed. He had taken his jacket off and had his phone in his hand.

Han grinned at Dave, "Babe, why aren't you undressed? You can't fuck me senseless with your pants and underwear on."

Dave smiled back at her, "Darling, I have a surprise for you. We are going to make another video... for Jack."

Han's grin faltered. She had not been expecting this. Having given herself totally to Dave and having demonstrated that he had bested her husband in taking her, Han had thought Dave would have been thoroughly satisfied in his sick twisted fantasy. But apparently he had not.

But that was fine now for Han. Her husband was a distant memory. Dave had fucked him out of her mind, almost out of her existence. He was not here, and she would never see him again. Plus, she could prove to Dave once again, her loyalty to him and how she truly loved him. Even if was he incapable of loving her back.

So, she brightened her face, walked to the bed, and kneeled on the bed.

"All right babe, "Han said in a sultry tone, "Let me know when you are recording."

Dave raised his phone in front of him and tapped the screen. He nodded at Han to begin.

"Hi Jack. It's your slutty wife again."

She raised her arms to show off her lingerie covering her tight firm body.

"As you can see, Dave has me dressed in the finest clothing. We fly all over the country in a private jet for his career and he puts me up in the most expensive hotel suites. We travel by luxury car or limousine and eat at the finest restaurants. But don't worry my husband, I make sure to earn my way."

Han licked her lips and began stroking her breasts under her negligee, "Oh, Jack, you should see the things your slutty wife has done with Dave. He's taken so many of my virginities. Well, him and a few others."

Han smiled, and moved one hand under her thong. She began to stroke her slit, "Can you picture it, Jack? Me bouncing off of Dave's cock as I'm sucking off one of his friends. Or his dick penetrating by ass as I make out with some bimbo who joined us. That's right, Jack. I've been with a woman now. A lot more woman than you've been with. I guess that makes me the stud in our relationship."

Han began to rub her belly with one hand, "Oh, speaking of stud. Remember, how I said I've stopped taking the pill? Well, it seems I'm fertile as ever and you're looking at your well-bred wife. How does it feel, Jack? Knowing that I've been claimed totally by another man? That I've betrayed you in the worst possible way a wife can betray her husband?"

She looked down as she rubbed belly with both hands now, "Oh, it's going to grow and grow in me. And when I birth my child, you'll know how you've lost me. And then, Dave will breed me again. Ohhh, I'm so excited!"

Han now looked up at Dave who was smiling approvingly, "Is that enough, lover? Can you pound my aching pussy now?"

"Oh, Han, love. We're not done yet", Dave answered. Then he pulled out other cell and tapped into it. Han was wondering what was happening when the bedroom door opened. In walked a tall, redheaded woman wearing a long, black trench coat and barefooted. Strikingly beautiful, Han thought she recognized her. Damn it, Han thought, why does it have to be a redhead?

The woman then spoke, "Nice to see you again, Han."

It suddenly clicked. This was the same woman from the orgy she participated in over a month ago. She was Han's first woman. She bristled at her re-appearance but tried to put up a confident front.

Smiling Han answered, "Oh.... You... I don't think we were ever introduced."

The woman answered, "Yes, I believe we just jumped in, didn't we. I'm Cindy. My master is one of the heads in the Ukraine group."

Ignoring Dave, Cindy walked towards Han and sat down next to her. She placed her pale white hand on Han's bare knee and began lightly stroking it. Han felt electricity at her touch. Cindy smiled at Han's faster breathing.

"I see I still can get your heart beating faster. I like that."

Cindy then leaned in and gave Han a long, deep kiss. Han felt the woman's tongue invade her mouth and passively received her exploration. After what seemed an eternity, Cindy pulled back, opened her eyes and smiled at Han's deer in headlights expression.

"Just as I thought. I liked it as much now as back then. I think we could have a lot of fun together."

Han blinked and turned to Dave, "Ummm... honey? So you want me to...?"

Dave was still filming them, "Yes, dear. Just play along."

Han turned back to Cindy just in time to receive another kiss. The gorgeous redhead's tongue invaded Han's mouth as she leaned in on her. Cindy was almost as tall as Dave and was apparently much more used to kissing women than Han, so the redhead pressed all her advantages over the petite Asian girl. As Han leaned back, she braced her arms and hands on Cindy's trench coat. Han got the idea that the woman was nude underneath it, but she was apparently not ready to remove her coat yet.

As Han now laid back on the bed, she felt Cindy grope her body over the lingerie she wore. Han passively accepted the molestation and took in the pale woman's scent. As she did, Han thought she smelled a slight muskiness emanating from the redhead. Han realized the smell of sex on this woman. She had been fucked recently. And it was someone she thought she recognized.

Han's body must have reacted in some way because Cindy pulled back and smiled at her.

"You smell him don't you?"

Han's breathing became more rapid, "Who?"

"Your husband."

Han took in the words. She had trouble comprehending them. But yes, even though it had been months, she recognized Jack's scent. She had, unfortunately, become a connoisseur of such things.

"You... you've..?"

Cindy smile widened, "Yes. I fucked him, my lovely. I met him in a bar. He was seated by himself so I sidled up to him and we had a little conversation."

"After some boring chit chat, I got him to follow me to a booth. There he told me about you. His beloved wife, so faithful and pure. How she had slept with another man. How she did things with that man she never did with him. And how she tossed him aside like so much trash. He was pretty down about all that."

Han began to feel her eyes tear up and her lip quiver. Jack! Jack was still out there! Mourning their marriage and this woman...

"It took him a while to get off the subject. Eventually I got him off of you and onto on another girl. An ex, who I happened to resemble a bit, apparently."

Cindy leaned in and spoke more softly, "I whispered words of consolation to him. Told him to forget about you. You were not worthy of a strong man like him. That clearly other women would gladly want to make love to him unlike his unfaithful whore."

Han now shudder and attempted to throw the redhead off of her. As she gritted her teeth in anger, she heard Dave speak.

"Han my love. Be still and let her continue."

Han turned her head to Dave and saw the bastard was filming her crying. But she obeyed as before. As always.

Cindy continued, "So I brought the poor thing back to my hotel room. He was quite ravenous. He took me quickly. He threw me on the bed and practically ripped my clothing off. I think he had something to prove. He spread my legs and fucked me, Han. It was a good, nasty fuck, the way I like them. I could see why you married him."

Han's tears were now flowing freely. Her husband. Her Jack. Had he given up on her? Just like Han was giving up on him?

"He lasted a while. And when he came, he didn't even bother to ask if he could cum in me. I think once he finished he was embarrassed and he tried to apologize. But I was having none of that. Instead, I put on my panties and coat... and came here."

Cindy let go of Han and stood up. She opened her trench coat. Han saw the woman's black lace underwear was stained with cum. And the smell of it was her beloved husband. Cindy laid on the bed with her legs closed together.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Losing Han Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds