• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Gentle Pegging Pt. 02: Her Turn

A Gentle Pegging Pt. 02: Her Turn

"Honey, where are the candles?" you ask.

"In the kitchen, by the window. The lighter is already upstairs."

It is late, and we head upstairs to my room, ostensibly to sleep. But despite our mutual emotional exhaustion from the busy and complicated lives we lead, sleep is not high on our list of priorities. You've lit enough candles to light the room with a gently flickering.

We lay down in bed, and you take me in your arms. You kiss me deeply, our tongues sliding over each other. You've told me that you love the way I kiss, deeply, but without an agenda, and without scraping my teeth across yours. My lips tingle while yours are on them. I love that you kiss more like a human than a lizard playing a Nintendo game.

I back off just enough to suck on your lower lip and run my tongue over it as my teeth gently graze you.

Our hands are moving now, bodies heating up. My hand runs over your smoothly shaven chest, and I offer up a prayer of thanks for your attention to grooming. I slide my hand across you, and I feel your nipple pucker. That itty bitty nub is calling for my mouth and tongue.

I lean over and lick your flat nipple. My hand continues to your other side, and I hear your sharp intake of breath; I know I am doing something you like. I purse my lips and suck deeply, until I just get the nub between my teeth.

I close my mouth enough to put the slightest bit of tension on your nipple and let the ridges of my teeth scrape up the side, while my lips are still on your skin creating a sort of vacuum. My tongue sweeps around your nipple, as I let go.

Under the ministrations of my hand, your other nipple is ready and waiting for my mouth. I do the same thing, and this time, you groan and push my free hand down to your burgeoning cock.

My pussy is dripping with need for you. I slide two fingers into my folds, and then push them into your mouth. You buck against my hand and sensually suck my fingers. My pussy is aching for your cock. But I am ready for a little more. I am ready for a no-holds-barred screaming and squirting orgasm. I reach for my purple egg.

"Honey, would you be okay if I slipped my egg vibe into my ass before I climb on and ride you?"

I feel your cock jump in my hand. All I hear from you is a series of guttural noises that I take as a yes. I let go of you for a moment, add some lube, and then position the egg at my back entrance. It slips in easily, and I give the remote to you.

"Use this when we're ready."

You just nod. I eye your hard cock, salivating. I want to taste you again. To feel my lips buzz from moving on you. Again I slide a hand over your nipple, pinching it slightly, distracting you momentarily from the fact that my face is millimeters from your cock.

My hand lets go of your nipple as my mouth opens and I slide your manhood inside. A few warm up licks and bounces down and I am ready to take you fully. I bob my head down on you quickly, the tip of your cock going to the back of my throat as my lips close around your base.

I close my mouth slightly and relax my jaw, loosening up. My tongue runs up and down, pressing on the underside of your cock, while my hand gently squeezes your balls and my thumb massages your perineum. You are moaning about how good my mouth feels.

I am so wet and ready; I climb up onto you. I reach between us to slide your cock into my hot wetness. I settle down on you, rocking your cock into me; it takes only that to unleash the first flood from my pussy.

I tell you to turn on the vibe in my ass when you are ready. You don't need to be asked twice. You were eager to try this out once I suggested it. Your fingers find the button to turn the egg on to the first of four levels. I feel the buzz in my ass.

It makes my pussy clench around you and again my juices flow over your cock. Your mouth opens and you arch your back. The sensation on your cock as the egg vibrates the walls of my pussy around your cock is almost more than you can bear.

You let the remote go, and as I sit up to ride you cowgirl-style; your hands on my ample breasts. My nipples are tight and distended, impatiently waiting for your mouth to suckle them. I lean forward, causing your cock to slide into me at a slightly different angle. You moan again as you thrust your cock up into me.

I grab a breast in my hand and guide the nipple to your waiting mouth, feeding it to you. My other hand is on my other breast, and I am rolling my nipple between my fingers. Your lips close around the nipple I feed you and you draw it into your warmth and wetness.

Your tongue flicks around my peak. I involuntarily squeeze with my other hand, and the twin sensations coupled with your cock in my pussy and the vibe in my ass send me flying into another orgasm. This time I can feel the flood my pussy has unleashed flowing down my legs to soak into the sheets on either side of you.

I am gasping for air, still riding you, as I switch hands and feed the other nipple into your mouth. Both are so sensitive that it takes just seconds before another orgasm rips through my body, spilling still more wetness across you and onto the bed.

This has been incredible. But I am not done yet. I dismount, sliding around and driving my mouth down onto your cock again. I can taste my juices on you. You are so hard. I still have the vibe in my ass, and I tell you to turn it up a notch while I focus on you.

Again I have your cock in my mouth. This time though, I reach for a bit of lube and I slide just two fingers into your very relaxed ass. You weren't expecting this, and your breath hitches with surprise as you whisper, "Don't stop."

I keep pressure on your cock with my mouth, while my two fingers massage your most delicate space. I find a gentle rhythm with my mouth and my fingers. I am sucking on you, dragging my tongue up the underside of your cock while my fingers slowly fuck your ass.

Again I reach for the lube, and I apply it to the base of your cock with my other hand. Now my mouth and hand are working in tandem on your cock while my other hand is finger fucking your delicious boy pussy.

I feel your balls tighten, and I pull my mouth off your cock. My fingers in your ass are a little more insistent as I massage you. My lubed hand on your cock gives you one more squeeze as you erupt, your milky white cum spraying across your stomach and chest. My fingers inside you don't stop for another minute. Until you are spent and empty. I lean over and kiss the tip of your cock and grin.

"Ready to watch me finish and squirt everywhere?"

You just nod your assent.

I am so close to yet another crazy orgasm. I love that you not only tolerate, but revel in my toys and watching me get off. I reach for the purple wand. I know I won't need anything past the first level to set me off.

I tell you to turn my ass vibe up to 4. You curl up on your side and just watch as I place the wand on my clit. I turn it on. Your hand reaches for my nipple. I am so ready for this that it takes a only few short seconds. My body turns to molten lava as I explode, squirting my juices clear to the end of the bed. My capacity for coherent thought is rendered useless. It is all I can do to turn the wand off and through rampant mumbling to ask you to turn off the ass vibe. Several long moments later, I come back to earth.

I pull the egg out of my ass, and then I lay down facing you.

"That was incredible."

"Yes," you respond. "It was very special. I love you so much."

"I love you too, honey." I reply, as I snuggle into your arms.

I wonder if you realize that you are the safest place in the world to me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Gentle Pegging Pt. 02: Her Turn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds