• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Our Bucket List Ch. 01

Our Bucket List Ch. 01

12

Author's note: As with all my stories, they have a basis in actual events. They are put forth for enjoyment with as little embellishment as possible. I always look forward to getting responses from readers on what they enjoyed about them.

*****

John by all accounts had done all the right things in life. He was educated, independent and did not punch a time clock. Yet, he was lost—wondering now that he was turning 50 and divorced, what would he do?

He needed something to shake up his life and he thought back to the days before he was married and had so many responsibilities. He remembered back to his college years and his experiences with Ray and his friends, the taking of his anal cherry, his sucking a fucking a person of color, and the group sex session with three guys. There was something distant, yet so current, that he wondered what would his life be if he hadn't gotten married thus putting his natural bi-desires on hold.

John just smiled, as he realized when thinking back on his experiences, his cock had become hard and twitched involuntarily. Whereas John put his bisexual desires on a back burner, he satisfied his need for cock using butt plugs, cock rings, and even larger dildos with suction cup bases so that he could mount them on a hard service and fuck his asshole. His sexual drive showed up to his soon-to-be second wife Sam (who clearly understood his emotions and wants) as she would notice a tube of lubricant in several rooms around the house—for when the mood struck John.

So, this is where John found himself in the remaining years of his life—still wanting a hard cock that he could explore with and someone who could satisfy his bi-sexual appetite which he shelved all those years ago.

New in his life was his relationship with Sam. She was exquisite and down to earth. A natural woman, size 10 with sweeping curves and topped off with God-given 38D breasts. She never failed to turn heads when she walked into the room with her long, red hair and smiles. She was happy with life, herself and had that wonderful adventurous side which made her a complete gem with a strong sexual attitude even as she approached the start of menopause. She and John could talk about anything. She loved John and he loved her.

It was one of those "talk about anything" discussions that prompted an open conversation about creating a sexual bucket list—what did they want to experience at least once before life and age got the better of them. John and Sam were in their spa tub adjoining their bedroom. The positioned themselves on opposite ends of the tub and surrounded it with lit candles—and a glass of wine in their hands. An old rock tune from Pink Floyd played on their personal music player the song Comfortably Numb. It was Sam who rather matter of fact, looked at John and said, "So what so we want to put on our sexual bucket list for this year? Our birthdays are coming up and I was thinking it might be the perfect time to live out a fantasy or two?"

John took a sip of his wine and replied, "Great, I was wondering if you still wanted to do this. I think I know what you want!" Sam even surrounded by the warm bath water blushed as only a true redhead can, asserting, "I have NO IDEA of what you are taking about!!" John being coy and mocking her slightly shot back, "No, you have no idea. Hmm, let me see, what color is your vibrating egg? What color and size is your dildo that I seem to 'catch' you playing with constantly as you satisfy your kitty? What vibrator do you use on your pussy when I'm fucking your ass hard? Oh, I don't know—BLACK!!"

Sam sensing her false denial gave her little cover, calmly smiled and paused creating a silence across the sea of bubbles on the water's surface. She swirled her fingers around the rim of the wine glass and tipped her head down. She stretched her naked legs out of the soapy water and put them on top of John's giving her room to slide down a little in the tub as the water surrounded her full breasts making them appear as they are independently floating in the water.

She knew the effect this had on John as his cock rose through the suds and its head poked out a few inches like a periscope trying to get a visual of the land above the water. She knew that there might be an opportunity. "John, I know you still want a cock. Remember, you've told me about your past." John just smiled at her. "I seem to recall that of the cocks you had before me the ones you seem to get off to the most have one thing in common. And before you take my inventory, let me ask you some questions. Ok, what color are all your butt plugs? What color are all your cock rings? What stories do you read involving MMF scenarios that you jerkoff to? What color are the dildos I use on the strap on to fuck your poor little asshole? Ah, BLACK!"

"OK, Sam, we agree on something about our fantasy, they involve a black male or person of color."

"Yes, they do, so let's do something about it, or at least put it on our sexual bucket list?"

"You want to combine our fantasy into one?" John replied.

"Yes. I've actually given this some thought the last few times I've masturbated and the orgasms I've gotten from the mental scenes shook me so hard that my toes burned and felt like I squirted slightly." The air of sexual tension now being put forth pushed what was once a leisurely, relaxing soak to one that involuntarily brought John closer to Sam in the tub. So close, his cock and balls touched her pussy still hidden by the bubbles.

Sam just chuckled, "I think from your reaction you want to hear more?" John only nodded (and tried not to drool). "Well, what has gotten me off the most are two scenes, both of which if we could get one or the other to happen, are to me equally at the top of my fantasy priorities. First, I want to watch you with a black man on our bed having sex—and not just blowjobs. Second, I want to get a black cock in my cunt and ass and you get whatever he doesn't want. So, if he's fucking me you can jack off or have me suck you. If he's fucking my ass, you lick my kitty and his balls. And of course, whenever and wherever he shoots, you get his cum for your own—and honey, just so we're on the same page, that means you get clean up."

You would have thought John just got the keys to heaven once she had finished outlining her two scenes. He finally spoke, "Those are so fucking hot! How come you haven't told me about them? What else are you thinking? What should I do with the guy as you watch? When can we do it?!"

Sam knew she had John. She paused again, being coy. This time instead of rubbing her finger around the top of the wine glass, she took her finger and rubbed her long nipples to full hardness. She took her finger and dipped it into the wine glass extracting a bit of red wine onto her finger. She again rubbed her nipples ensuring they were coated in wine. John could only watch with his mouth no longer just smiling, but slightly open and like a dog waiting for his treat, just panting slightly. He was a zombie in a trance watching her work her magic on him.

Sam brought her finger fresh from her nipple up to John's mouth and proceeded to let John suck it clean. She withdrew her finger from his mouth with a muffled pop sound. "Well love, let me see if I can answer some of the questions you have. I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell you about my sexual daydreams, but the hints you have dropped of late and the fact you feel you're getting old, made me a little bolder—and these wonderful glasses of red wine haven't hurt my boldness. I have also sorts of variations on the two fantasies, but I actually started with the one of you and the guy first."

"I started on observing you after you shared with me your stories of Ray from all those years ago. How big his cock was, and how much you shot all over as he was fucking your ass. I also could picture you sucking his purple headed cock and taking as much of it as you could before you gagged on its size. I thought of the aftermath of your body and cock with the cum dripping out your ass and your penis and balls twitching from the release and fucking. I imagined myself sitting on a chair or couch naked playing with my pussy and breasts using my toys on me as I coax and release orgasm after orgasm onto the materials below my ass."

John heard her last words—his cock twitching and now out of the water. He put down his glass before Sam spoke her last word. He hastily grabbed her glass and put it on the edge of the tub. He scooped her out of the bath and put her on the towels on the floor. Naked and full of suds clinging to her hair and body, John toweled off her pussy and his cock. He climbed on top of her on the bed of towels positioning his head at the entrance to her pussy. His cock felt like it would explode and he hadn't even entered her.

John gazed into Sam's eyes, which he thought was the primary reason he was so attracted to her, and whispered to her, "You never cease to amaze me and make me feel so young, like teenagers heading into a new, unexplored world." With those words said, he pushed his twitching cock against her pussy found that she was soaked. He slipped into her wet and very hot pussy with a continuous stroke bottoming out (and this was the first time for such a wet fucking between them on the first thrust). As John ground his pubic bone against Sam's, she raised her toned legs into the air and wrapped them high around this back. She used her vaginal muscles to nearly lock him in place as she had one last thing to say. "John, remember how this feels and then think of how slick and loose I will feel after my lover has pounded my pussy so hard. So hard that I might not be able to tell you are in me."

Sam knew that dirty talk would set John's passion to nuclear. He didn't kiss her, but just fucked her hard as she met him back with every thrust. They fucked like two kids in a backseat as if what they were doing was new and dangerous—someone might catch them. John fucked her repeatedly, sliding them with every thrust, further to the opening of the bathroom door. Sam became very vocal with this fucking telling John in his ear, "Honey fuck your new wife." "Honey, I'm so stretched out you need to fuck me harder so I know you are in me." And finally, "John, add your cum to the two loads my black lover already did. Can you feel how slick his cum made me and how it drips down into my stretched-out asshole? Did I forget to mention he fucked my ass and came in me?"

Sam knew her words would make him cum—she had an orgasm within the first thirty seconds of being pounded and her big orgasm was nearly ready to pop—the internal one what shakes her body and senses from head to toe. (Sam was blessed being multi-orgasmic anywhere between 3 to 5 every time they fucked). As she was whispering how her new lover fucked her ass and left a load of cum, John was panting and making sounds effects that resembled a horse taking what he wanted from his mare in heat. He grunted and panted for just a few seconds before he uttered, "I'm going to in your stretched-out cunt baby!" Sam released her legs wrapped in a cross behind his back, and threw them out as far as she could stretch. That was all she needed to cement her inner orgasm and open the flood of juices on her soon to be husband's cock as he spurted stream after stream of cum into her pussy.

As John got to his last spasms buried in her pussy, she calmed down enough to whisper, "Baby, I could almost feel you in my stretched out cunt." John kept his hardness with that tease and even though he came hard, he just kept fucking her until he was so soft it would not penetrate Sam's overflowing hole. John looked in Sams the eyes, and told her, "I love you with all of me." Sam smiled and kissed him. She said softly, "I love you too. I think we have a winner for our bucket list?" John picked up Sam from the floor and carried her onto the bed.

"See if you can figure out if I agree with your bucket item assessment." He laid her flat on her back with her legs bent at the knees handing off the bed. He pushed open her legs and proceeded to suck her pussy completely dry—the mixture of both of their sexual fantasies. Sam, moaned as John brought her to another orgasm, "A shared black man it is!"

Three weeks went by with Sam and John having frequent sex and more variations on the two fantasies added to the sexual bucket list. It was a Friday night after a tough work week. They decided about 8 pm to head to dinner to reward themselves for making it through another week. They choose a local eatery close to home where they could get a good red wine and some aged steaks.

As they talked about their upcoming wedding and their future, it was John to said, "Are you ready to check off an item our bucket list before the wedding?" Sam knowing that they had expanded their list to at least five fantasy's over the ensuring three weeks was surprised and could only smile, "Which one?!"

John, was a little sheepish and looked down at his wine glass, saying "the one where you and I both get a black cock." Sam noticed his voice trailed off as he got to the last two words like a child asking for a favor from a parent. Sam never took her eyes off him as John looked to his wine and with his head still bent down, he brought his eyes up to meet hers trying to determine if he would read a yes or no in her face.

Sam's smile grew, and with the confidence of a queen, replied "So lover, what have you been up to? This sounds like you have something, or better yet, someone who already wants to participate?"

John kept looking down at his wine glass and said, "Yes, I have found someone and he is willing to be part of our fantasy fulfillment."

Sam could only respond, "Are you serious? Really?"

"Yes, and his name is Arthur. He is similar in age to us. He is single but committed to a lovely woman. He has some of the same fantasy's as us. He is just under six feet tall, average build but has an impressive cock. His balls are on the large side, he has a large cock head and as you can assume, he is black." John spoke as if his mouth was filled with sand as he was expecting Sam to ask more questions.

Sam's eyes grew big. She was no longer hungry or tired from the long week. "John, how did you find him?"

"I found him on Literotica from the stories I've written. He responded and found out that since we talked, that Arthur might be a way to check an item off our bucket list. Also, he might end up being a good friend so it has the potential of being more than a one-off."

Sam kept up her questions, "Do you have any idea when we could do this? Do you have any photos of him?"

John replied, "We could do it this weekend believe it or not. I do have some photos of him." John grabbed his phone and went into his gallery after it appeared he sent a text or two. He found the dozen photos of Arthur he had with him and gave Sam his phone so she could see who Arthur was and if it would make her as excited as it made him.

Sam nearly snatched the phone from his hands like a hungry animal seeking nourishment. She looked at the first one. Arthur was clothed—a toned fair skinned black man in a pair of jeans and with a sweatshirt on. She couldn't really tell much else due to the bulky clothes.

The second photo was better, Arthur had his jeans on, but his top off. He was not an Adonis but he was in good shape with a defined chest, nice arm muscles and a wisp of hair in the middle of his chest.

The third photo was Arthur in a pair of tight fitting underwear. They were cute and did I mention tight against his obviously hard cock. From the photo she could make out that it must be a large cock at it seemed to strain the underwear material to the point of failure. Sam's pulse began to pick up when she studied this image.

In the fourth through the twelfth one, Arthur was standing and sitting nude in various poses. In the fifth one, Sam scanned a photo of Arthur completely naked but his cock soft. In the six frame, she saw a full body shot with him this time fully erect. Impressive.

In the seventh one, Sam was presented with a close-up of Arthur's cock—it was darker than his skin a near chocolate brown with a lighter head. His balls were the size of small eggs snugged into a dark, drawn up sack (he must have been a little cold). From the ratio to his belly button and his height, Sam thought his cock was about eight inches in length and probably 2 or more inches across—thick! Sam noticed her breathing had gotten a little heavier looking at him.

Photo nine showed Arthur masturbating his cock all slick with lubricant. The wetness in contrast to his dry black skin made it appear to even be larger. Maybe nine inches or more in this one. Sam's mind started to swim thinking that this very handsome and large black cock might soon be in her pussy, mouth and ass. Not to mention her watching it fuck her husband silly. Sam was getting wetter by the photo.

In the tenth photo, an extra hand was helping Arthur jack off. It was the hand of a white male. The contrast was oh so strikingly different.

In the eleventh one, Arthur's black cock was soaked in what looked like saliva. Whatever it was, and it appeared to be saliva, it was dripping with it down the hard, black shaft and onto his balls. It appeared that the material beneath Arthurs legs and sack were wet—a sign that he wasn't masturbating when this photo was taken. He was definitely getting some assistance for this photo shoot.

The final photo was actually a video of Arthur's wet cock spurting his cum into the air and subsequently dripping onto his cock and legs. There was again that white hand helping pump it to release as it pulled up and down on that glistening black cock concentrating on the head over and over. What got her jeans soaked was at the end of Arthur's release, the mystery hand was drawn out of screen for about 15 seconds. When the hand returned to the screen, it was wet but devoid of the load of cum—it had been licked clean!

The now cum-free, white hand proceeded to stroke Arthur as he went soft—his cock laying against his leg spent. Whereas in the video you could hear breathing and wet, stroking sounds, at the very end the video, Sam heard Arthur speaking, but the phone was set too soft in the eatery to hear what he was saying. Sam asked John, "That was so hot and yes, when? What did he say at the end as I could not make it out?"

John smiled and said "Do you really want to know?

"Well, I guess it wasn't that important. No, wait, yes I do want to know!"

John finally stopped looking at his wine glass and motioned for Sam to lean into the table so he could whisper in her ear. What Arthur said was, "Thanks, John I needed that. Do you think your wife will like my cock?"

Sam's jaw nearly hit the table. "Really? Have you already fucked him?"

"Yes I've seen Arthur and his impressive cock person but no I have not fucked him. I wanted to see if the fantasy of meeting him this week met the reality of the things we talked about. So, I wanted to meet him and see what he would be fucking us with before we just did it blindly. But I also knew that if I got to meet him this way you should to. Are you ready for part 2? Since he is local, I texted him before we came here to see if he could met us or more precisely you."

"Really? What does that mean?"

"Well he actually texted me right before I handed you the phone and said he was in the parking lot. I figured that since I got to touch him and taste him, you might want to do the same with him privately before we all get together? I think that is only fair."

"Serious? What were you thinking, we could do in a parking lot?"

John's voice crackled a bit as he stared into Sam's eye's, "Well yes! I thought you could go out and introduce yourself at the very least. I've shown him nudes of you and he thinks you are stunning. I thought since I got to play with Arthur you might want to see for yourself how big he is and perhaps jack him off in his car or even give him a blowjob. Him cum tastes sweet! Since when are you shy?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Our Bucket List Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds