• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 05

Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 05

12

A week later Ben still wasn't feeling too great but he was trying not to let on that he felt that way because he didn't want Emily to worry about him. He was beginning to lose his appetite as every time he ate his stomach would hurt. He didn't want to go to the doctor because he didn't know how to explain it if he got sick from his Vampire girlfriend if that was even the case.

He struggled to get through work as he just felt exhausted. The sunlight was burning his eyes a little like he was nursing a hangover.

He saw Emily every night that week and they would go out or stay in like they always did. He didn't feel as bad at night which started to worry him a little. Friday came and was still feeling well enough to spend time with her despite calling in to work that day.

They were hanging out at his place watching TV in the living room. He was still feeling weak and it didn't take much to convince her to come to his place and just have a low key night. They threw in a movie and got comfortable on the couch as he adjusted to get comfortable.

"You feeling ok?" Emily asked looking him over real quick.

"Yeah, just a little tired, long day at work today." He lied still trying not to tell her what was wrong.

"You know, maybe when we get married you can just retire and we can travel the world together."

"At your age you haven't seen the world already?"

"Parts of it, but it be more fun seeing it with you."

"It is a tempting offer, but I don't know, I always feel like I'd get bored if I didn't work."

"Well im sure we can find ways to keep you entertained." She said a little seductively. "Or why don't we start our own business? Something we could work on but take time off whenever we want. Hell I have a couple of businesses already."

"Wait? You own businesses?"

"A few, gotta keep the money flowing."

"Wow, I can defiantly see myself having to sign a prenup."

"We'll see, just don't piss me off before the wedding."

"You amaze me, but I'll try not to."

"How so?"

"Because, you look's and sexual appetite like someone in their 20's but you have all these businesses and money, I dunno, I guess I forget sometimes how old you are."

"You saying I don't act my age?"

"Well... you don't, but I'm not complaining."

"I like to have fun. Vampires are very sexual creatures for starters. I used to take things very seriously but it just brought stress, so I found ways to relax and just enjoy life, if I hadn't I never would have found you."

"Really? Weren't you originally just gonna feed off me and leave?"

"Ok, I wouldn't have left you my number then."

"Well I do have a thing for older woman."

"Older woman and Vampires, looks like I'm

Your perfect woman then."

"I could definitely use the word perfect to describe you."

"I think you just like me for my sexual experience."

"Um... actually I try not to think about your sexual experiences."

"Something bothering you? Last time I checked you were one of the main characters in my sex life."

"No, it just..."

"Because of my age right? I've probably had my fair share of sexual partners?"

"No!... I mean, maybe? I don't want to know."

"You have to understand, Vampires use sex to get a meal. I have my blood storage and it works but I'm still a woman, and I have needs."

"I understand, just hard to wrap my head around it sometimes."

"Well, go ahead and tell me, how many sexual partners have you had?"

"Before you?"

Her eyes went red as she turned her head and glared at him. "If their have been any since me things are about to get bloody!"

"Sorry, poor choice of words. Lets see, I think 4 total."

"4?"

"Yeah, my high school girlfriend Jessica, my college girlfriend Laura, and 2 different one night stands."

"Really? I never pegged you for a 1 night stand kind of guy."

"They kind of just happened. Went to a bar with my friends and ended up talking to a girl and one thing just lead to another."

"And the other?"

"The other one was a friend of mine named Stacy, we had a few drinks and ended up sleeping together one night. It was actually a little awkward at first but we decided to just stay friends."

"Interesting."

"What? What's interesting?"

"Nothing, just Like learning about you. Now what about Jen?"

"Jen? Who's Jen?"

"Jen was the Vampire with the nice rack straddling you on a pool table a few nights ago."

"Oh... what about her?"

"Well you kinda didn't want me to kill her."

"What are you saying?"

"Nothing!" She said in a toying way.

"Don't act like that, I just didn't want to see you go full crazy animal that night and do something you might regret."

"Oh you seemed to like it when I went full animal on you do that night!"

"Yeah that was... Wow! But Jen did nothing for me."

"Oh come on I know you had a boner before I scared her off you."

"What's your point?"

"Nothing I just like seeing you squirm sometimes." She said with a mischievous smile and a giggle.

"Thanks, now what about you? I hate to ask but do you have a number?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"No but I feel like I need to know."

"37."

"37? Really?"

"No, I just love that scene from Clerks."

"Wow, could you be any sexier right now?"

"Wait for it. But seriously, I've dated 3 guys and... well I may have lost count with the one night stands.

"Great, that makes me feel better."

"Like I said I have needs."

"Yeah I get it."

"Oh come on don't be like that."

"No really It's fine."

"Does it really bother you?"

"Not as much as it would if you were human, but maybe a little."

"Well it's just you now ok... don't worry, their aren't any Vampire STD's."

"Good to know, now tell me about the guys you dated."

"You really wanna know?"

"Yeah."

"Ok... well the last one before you was a guy named Tony. Nice guy and we dated a few weeks but he freaked out and ran away screaming when he found out what I was."

"So you didn't tell him the first night like me?"

"No, I usually don't but I was having fun with you that night so I said screw it and Vamp'd before it got too serious, but it worked out!"

"Yeah, that Tony sounds like a dick anyway!"

"Yeah, but whatever. Before him was this guy named Brandon, he didn't have any issue with what I was until the full moon thing happened. He locked me up just like you did but half way through the night he must have gotten scared because he just left and I never heard from him again."

"Also a dick! How'd you get out?"

"Charlie luckily came and checked on me later that day."

"That sucks, should have made him pay for that."

"I was tempted but didn't want to make a mess. Then there was..."

"Was who?"

"You know what, some other time perhaps."

"Emily, you can tell me anything."

"I know, and I will but I just don't want to talk about it right now."

"Ok."

Emily leaned back against him and focused back on the TV. They both laid there silent for a while. Ben thought about what she said, it did bother him but he knew it really shouldn't. He tried to convince himself not to care about her past as he felt it really didn't matter although this 3rd boyfriend or whatever of hers she didn't want to discuss had him a little intrigued.

"So, who was the best lover out of them all?" He said trying to break the tension.

"This guy named Biff, had a crazy night with him and,... let just say he knew how to please a woman!"

"Oh, wow!"

"Something wrong?"

"No just, not the answer I was expecting."

"Well I could have said you but you would have just thought I was lying to spare your feelings. Plus you know I'm just fucking with you anyway!"

"God I love you!"

"I know."

"Did you just go Star Wars on me?"

"Empire!"

"Now Deadpool? That's it lets just go elope right now."

"Tempting but that's ok, we have time."

They relaxed with each other for a while but Ben was starting to feel strange. He wasn't sure what was going on but he knew something was wrong. He went to get a small snack from the kitchen but it didn't stay down for long. He chucked it up in to the sink violently but he stayed in the kitchen trying to hide his problem from Emily but she suddenly came walking in.

"Ben is everything ok?" She said seeing him leaning over the sink with a pale look on his face as he tried to wash down the drain what he had spewed up moments ago. "Are you alright?"

"Im fine."

"Ben just tell me whats going on?"

Ben hesitated for a moment, he wasn't sure what was wrong but he didn't want her to think this was her fault.

"I just... I haven't felt right these past few days."

"Since when?"

"Since the last full moon."

"Let me look at you." She said walking close to him. She checked his pulse and looked in to his eyes almost like she was a doctor all of a sudden. "Open your mouth." She said looking at his teeth. "Oh god no! no no no!"

"What's wrong?"

"Shit!"

"Emily what is it?"

"I'm so sorry Ben." She said as her eyes began to look worried.

"What's wrong with me?"

"You're turning."

"What? How is that possible? I didn't drink your blood."

"I'm not sure, It must have something to do with us making love on the full moon."

"What?"

"I don't know, I've never had sex with a human on a full moon before but it's the only thing I can think of."

"So, I'm becoming... a Vampire?"

"I'm so sorry Ben. You have no idea how sorry I am."

Ben was confused, he knew this would happen eventually but he wasn't exactly prepared for it yet. He looked over at Emily who had her hand over her mouth and just looked like the saddest girl in the world. Suddenly Ben didn't care about his problems anymore and was more worried about her.

"Emily... come here." He said reaching his hand out towards her taking hers and pulling her close before wrapping his arms around her. "This is ok, it was going to have to happen anyway."

"I really didn't want to turn you, you don't deserve a life like this, It's all my fault."

"Stop that, it's not your fault, and besides, now we can be together forever."

"I know it's just... I didn't want this for you."

He smiled and held her tighter. "Worth it!" He said as she began sobbing in his arms. He was a little shocked at what had happened but in order for them to be together he knew it was part of the deal. A part of him was relieved that it was happening already. "So what now?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to stay here for a few days until the process is complete. From what I know of turning it's not going to be pleasant."

"Will you stay with me? Until it's over?"

"I won't leave your side."

Emily brought Ben to the bedroom so he could rest while his transformation went on. She then grabbed her phone and checked the few sites she had about her kind to try to figure out how this could have happened. She spent hours looking for an answer while Ben rested and after a while she found something.

"Ben I think I may have figure out what had happened."

"Im all ears." He said as his blood felt like it was on fire as it flowed through his body.

She laid down next to him with her phone in her hand. "The full moon brings a Vampires powers to it's maximum. When this happens the vampiric virus doesn't stay in the blood but spreads to every bodily fluid making it easier to spread."

"So you're saying this was an STD? So when you bit me you're saliva may have injected it in to me?"

"My saliva, my sexual juices, everything. You didn't stand a chance."

"Wow! Well it was an amazing night."

"This isn't funny Ben, you are going to have to feed when this is done."

"You have plenty of blood in storage."

"No I mean... you are going to have to drink from a person your first time. It's the only way to satisfy that initial craving, if you don't you could go full monster and start hurting people."

"Oh, great!"

"I am so sorry Ben."

"Stop saying you're sorry. It is what it is and I'm happy it happened this way, with you, over a night of passion. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like my blood is burning."

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"I don't know, is there anything you can do?"

"I might be able to make you more comfortable."

"That's a start. How?"

Emily stood up from next to the bed and removed her shirt followed by her jeans. She then went on to remove her bra and panties before climbing on top of him.

"Yeah, that um... that definitely helps."

"Just try to relax, vampirism comes with a certain amount of lust, this might help ease your transformation."

"You had me sold as soon as your shirt came off. "

"What if you get tired of this someday?"

Ben was surprised at the question. He looked her amazing body over and every time he saw it it was like the first time. She was perfect in every way, her breasts were the perfect size not too big and not too small, everything about her was perfect. All he could think about now was how he could spend eternity with her, even if her body wasn't as amazing as it was it wouldn't matter, all that mattered to him was how much he loved her and even though he was presently suffering this transformation he was happy she was here with him.

"Emily I will never get tired of you, your beautiful eyes, your beautiful smile, everything about you."

"I also have amazing tits, in case you didn't notice." She said grabbing them and squeezing them together trying to distract him from his discomfort.

"Yes, those too of course."

"Oy! Always such the gentleman, a girl likes to hear she has a nice ass sometimes you know!"

"Ass, breast's, legs, if I spend too much time explaining what I love about them all I may finish before we even start."

"Well then I should get started then shouldn't I." She said as her hands slid under his shirt rubbing his chest before she pulled it off of him.

Some of his senses started to get a little stronger. He could suddenly smell something amazing. He wasn't sure how to describe the scent but to more he breathed it in the more he loved it. It didn't take long for him to realize it was her he was smelling. Her body, her blood, it had a certain odor now and it just smelled like home to him. He pulled himself up to her smelling her skin up close.

"What are you doing?" She asked a little confused.

"You smell so good." He said pulling her scent through his nostrils.

"Ahh your senses are sharpening, I'm the one who turned you so of course I'm gonna smell good to you."

"Wow, do I smell this good to you?"

"It was your scent that initially got my attention."

He continued to breath her in before she gently pushed him back down to the bed urging him to relax. She removed his pants and began grinding against the bulge in his underwear. As he laid there breathing her scent and feeling her touch he actually was starting to feel better or at least distracted enough that he didn't notice his discomfort as much.

"Wow, this is actually helping."

She laid down on top of him putting her arms around his head. He put his arms around her as she kissed his lips. He could still smell her as her scent was becoming intoxicating. He started kissing her neck and sucking on her skin. A strange urge began to come over him as they held each other. Emily was getting more turned on as she continued to grind herself against him before she finally removed his shorts mounting herself on his aching cock.

Something felt different as she began riding his member. His senses were getting stronger and everything felt amazing. The touch of her skin on his gave him goosebumps. He rolled her over to her surprise as he thrust himself inside her. She laid underneath him enjoying his cock as it filled her.

"Oh shit! Oh my god Ben don't stop."

Ben's blood boiled as he fucked her harder and harder. His eyes began to fill with blood turning a dark red color. Emily moaned louder and louder as Ben started losing control as his senses were starting to get overwhelmed. There was too much pleasure happening for him to bare and a strange hunger came over him that he didn't quite understand at first. His orgasm was getting closer and he needed something more. He didn't know what but as he cock began to twitch instinct took over and he sprouted his new fangs before digging them in to Emily's neck.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled out as his teeth pierced her skin. It had been a long time since she felt another Vampires fangs in her skin.

Ben began sucking the blood of his Fiance like an animal as it filled him with a pleasure he couldn't describe while he continued to thrust himself inside her. She tasted 100 times better than she smelled. Her moans of pleasure turned him on even more as his cock began to spasm and he came inside her right as she sunk her fangs in to him as well. It had always felt great when she bit him but now it felt 10 times better as the world around them both seemed to fade and all that was left in the universe was the 2 of them in a bubble of extreme satisfaction.

The held each other for what felt like forever as neither of one of them wanted to release the other. Both of them had blood dripping from their mouths down their bodies as they stared at each other with a lust in their eyes like a wolf on the hunt. They suddenly both collapsed on to the bed as if it had just appeared out of nowhere catching them as they fell from heaven.

Ben wasn't sure how to feel or what was coming over him as he laid there. He looked over at Emily at her red eyes and beautiful breast's covered in both of their blood as she had a look of satisfaction on her face he had never seen before. As he was still.coming down from the vampiric high he was on he noticed he was no longer feeling and discomfort. He felt amazing, he felt stronger, his senses seemed sharper and he was filled with a sort of euphoria that felt better than any high he had experienced as a human.

As Emily laid there still feeling her own pleasure he couldn't help but stare at her. She had never looked more beautiful to him as long as he had known her. He wasn't sure why but seeing her covered with his and her blood looking so happy and pleased sexually was actually turning him on again.

"Holy shit, Holy Shit Emily, this feels so fucking great! I feel so... you look so... I love you so fucking much!" He said pulling her close and kissing her tasting the blood on her lips.

"That was amazing!" She said kissing him back as they held each other tightly.

"I don't ever want to let you go, just stay here in my arms forever."

"I'm yours Ben, I'll always be yours and you're mine, we can stay like this forever now. I was so scared about turning you before but... it may be a little selfish of me but I think I love you even more like this."

"I love you, and now I feel like I can love even more of you, its strange, their are so many new feelings and sensations I'm trying to absorb all at once. It's almost maddening."

"It's ok, just relax and take it all in. Take a deep breath."

Ben tried to calm himself down. He could here faint heart beats all around like he knew where every beating heart was in the building.

"I can hear heart beats, all over the place, everyone in this building, it's too much!"

"Ben look at me." She said taking his hand and placing it on her chest. "Feel my heart beat, try to focus on it, like it's the only one that matters."

Ben felt the rhythm and tried to focus just on that particular beat. It was hard to block out the others at first but the more he tried to more they all started to fade away. He took a few more deep breaths until all he could hear was her heart.

"It's working, I don't hear them anymore."

"You see, all it takes is a little focus."

"That was so weird, almost like Man of Steel shit right there."

"Well you will always be my Superman."

"I prefer Batman, more dark and bad ass!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds