• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wanting Daddy

Wanting Daddy

"Daddy?" She whispered. Henry turned around and saw his daughter, completely naked. He held his breath as he looked her up and down. Adeline's eyes were bright blue and huge, just as they were when he was a little girl. Instead now, they were laced with lust. Her eyes alone caused his cock to stir. His eyes wandered further down, too her sharp collar bones and then... her large round breasts. Her nipples sat hard and proud, a mixture of pink and brown that was almost harsh on her pale skin. He licked his lips as his gaze followed past her smooth tummy, down to her bald pussy which she had shaved. He exhaled sharply, his cock hardening even more. Henry, almost in a trance, took a step forward. "Daddy?" Henry broke from the trance and looked to his daughter who was grinning. "Are you going to fuck me, daddy?" Adeline asked and bit her pouty lip.

"Yes, baby girl. Daddys going to fuck your brains out." With that, Henry closed the distance between them and kissed his daughter passionately. Adeline kissed him back with equal passion, feeding him his tongue and moaning into his mouth when he began rubbing her clit. She was soaking wet, her pussy juices running into his hand as he rubbed her sensitive clit. This made her crazy, now not only did she want to cum but she NEEDED to cum. She moaned again as she grinded her pussy against his finger and reached to grasp his hard cock. Henry groaned into her mouth, loving the feeling of his little girls small hand wrapped around his massive rigid cock.

With the hand that wasn't rubbing his daughters soaking pussy, he reached up and rolled her rock hard nipples between his fingers. Slowly he kissed down to her neck, biting and sucking and kissing as he shoved a finger inside Adeline's wet virgin pussy.

"Oh fuck!!" Adeline cried out as her father finger fucked her. She stroked his massive cock eagerly, making Henry groan against her neck and slam a second finger into her. "Mmm fuck daddy. You have no idea how long I've wanted this. Unnhh... I used to lay in bed and play with myself thinking of... fuck!!"She was cut off for a moment when Henry sank his teeth into her sensitive nipple. "Thinking of you using me for your own pleasure, daddy. I can't believe this is...mmmm... happening!" Adeline moaned loudly as he started sucking on her nipple, but it was only for a moment before he couldnt take anymore and pulled away. "You naughty little slut. I bet you got wet at the thought of your daddy shoving his massive cock into your tiny pussy and taking your virginity, didnt you?" Adeline shivered and pushed her fingers into her pussy where Henry's just were.

"Daddy, please!! Fuck me.. I need to cum," she pleaded as she finger fucked herself. Henry slapped her tit, hard.

"Answer me, you little slut!" He yelled, his cock throbbing as he watched his daughter finger fuck herself.

"Yes, daddy! I got soaking wet every single time I thought of you taking my virginity with your daddy cock! Now please fuck me, daddy, I cant take it anymore!" She screamed, fingering herself even harder. Thats all Henry needed. He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and shoved her hard against the wall. Adeline moaned as he sucked hard on her tit, then slammed into her completely, taking her virginity in one thrust. She screamed, digging her nails into his back. Henry groaned against her nipple, loving the way his little girls hot wet little pussy squeezed his cock. Slowly, he pulled out all the way so just his head was in, holding it for a moment. When Henry didnt push back in, Adeline started moving her hips, trying to push him back into her soaking hole.

But he held his ground, watching his daughters frustrated face as she tried to fuck herself with her fathers cock. "Daddy, please! Just fuck me! I need your huge cock inside me! Please fill me up, I'll do anything- UNNHHHH!!" She screamed when Henry shoved his entire member back into her. He couldnt take anymore. He started thrusting hard into his daughters tight cunt. "Little..." thrust. "Fucking..." thrust. "Whore..." thrust. "Begging..."thrust. "For.." thrust. "Daddy..." thrust. "To..." thrust. "Fuck..." thrust. "His..." thrust. "Eighteen..." thrust. "Year..." thrust. "Old..." thrust. "Daughter..." thrust. Adeline moaned loudly, moving her hips hard as her father slammed into her.

"Daddy... mmmm.. dont stop... unnnhhh... I'm going to...ooooo...cum..." She moaned as he pounded into her cunt. Henry groaned and slammed into her harder and faster, his balls slapping against her ass. Adeline started breathing deeper, then suddenly her mouth opened to form a perfect O just as he started to squirt sperm inside her womb. Her tight pussy tightened even more around his cock, milking it for all it was worth as her orgasm ripped through her. Henry groaned as he emptied his seed in her, almost blind in pleasure. Slowly they sank to the floor and as they drifted to sleep, Adeline whispered "Thank you, daddy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wanting Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 765 milliseconds