• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Red Orifice Pt. 01

Red Orifice Pt. 01

Jane was gripped with fear as she approached the gates of the old abandoned jail. She struggled to reconcile her thoughts and was torn between pursuing this misadventure or leaving with no trace that the incident had ever occurred. She breathed in and with an exhausted glance towards the gate, she realized that there was no turning back. She walked with her head facing down, calculating her steps with hidden determination. She approached the man whose only correspondence had been through email and whose messages had evoked a deafening curiosity into the sexual and primal urges never before experienced by the young woman. Janes supple bosom heaved as the anxiety grew and her breathing became ragged. Her deep blue eyes traced along the man's body and stopped just before meeting his gaze. She was close enough that she could reach out and touch him but far enough away that she could betray her curiosity and leave before anything could unfold between the two strangers.

"Sven?" she asked,

"Jane. I've been waiting for you" he said, in a deep and commanding voice.

"Sorry, the walk was long and I wasn't sure if-" her voice trembled, fearing that she would upset him or scare him off so she decidedly chose to remain silent.

"Come. Have you been here before?" he asked, directing his gaze towards the remnants of the old county jail.

Jane shook her head and followed behind him eagerly as he led the way up the hill to a soft, secluded patch of grass. She wondered if they would be going into the abandoned building, her curiosity quickly transforming into anxiety.

The sun beat down on the two strangers and as they climbed, Jane attempted to ready herself for what was to come. She noticed his gaze and blushed vehemently. It was clear that he had no interest in speaking but rather communicated through his eyes and body. He was muscular and toned, his brown hair messy and unkempt. Upon reaching the peak of the hill, they stood upon a soft patch of grass, Sven stood before Jane and began undressing her with his eyes. His breathing had become rapid and he yearned not only to touch her—but to devour her. Jane was beautiful, her body filled out her blue cotton dress. The dress, it caressed her voluptuous figure with her plump mounds begging to be set free. Her brown hair was long and smelled of honey—her eyes, deep blue with a speck of brown trapped in her right iris. She was pale but that only made her even more striking. Her dark features contrasted against the paleness of her skin. A litany of freckles unfolded across her cheeks, caressing her bare shoulders.

"Strip" he commanded, his gaze unfaltering.

Jane looked to him with apprehension and slowly began to undress. Sven's gaze followed her hand as she slid her dress over her head, exposing her creamy breasts. She felt her nipples harden and softly grazed them with her hand. She stood there in front of him, her statuesque frame illuminated by the warm light. She removed her panties and stood naked in front of Sven—his cock throbbing.

"Get on your knees" he said, unzipping his pants.

She abided and dropped to the ground.

He walked over to her and plunged his fingers into her wet cunt. Gliding his fingers in and out of her, she felt herself throbbing with need. She dared not look at him, but focused on the force of his hand abusing her tight slit. She lifted her ass to him and spread her legs further apart giving way to his fist. Gripped by the immediate sensation of pain, she was reluctant to give in to it but as he continued to work her slit, she began to move her body back and forth, allowing him to plunge his fist deeper inside. She felt him behind her, she felt him reach his hand over and cup her breast—squeezing her hardened nipple between his fingers. Jane let out a moan.

She ached for him. She ached for him to finally fuck her, to drill his cock into her and take her from behind with as much force as he could muster. Sven removed his hand from her slit and forced his fingers into Jane's mouth. She met his gaze as she licked her essence from his hand. She could sense the mounting excitement in his eyes. On her knees, Sven grabbed her by the hair, his fingers tangled as he gripped her by the head and forced his cock down her throat. She held onto to him as he plunged his cock further down her throat, she gasped for air. Jane continued to lick and suck his swollen member. She could feel the tears welling in her eyes as she choked, but his grip did not relent. She moved her hand to cup his balls, gently massaging them as she sucked.

"Suck harder, slut" he demanded,

"You like that, don't you?"

Jane nodded her head in agreement, tears dripping down her cheeks.

Sven removed his cock and grabbed Jane by the throat, choking her. She stared into his eyes and in that moment, she realized that she was at his mercy. She had given herself to this man and would be at his mercy. He let her go, allowing Jane to catch her breath.

"I want you to resist me" he said, his voice calm.

"Resist you?" Jane said, unsure of what he wanted from her.

"I want to take you from behind, but I want you to resist. I want to force myself inside of you."

Jane nodded.

Sven moved closer to her and Jane, trying to fulfill his command tried to escape his grip. She could feel the roughness of the grass against her skin as she squirmed across the yard. It didn't take long for Sven to grab her by the hips and plunge his hard cock into her. Jane cried out, protesting Sven as he forced entry inside of her. He grabbed her by the hair and forced Jane's body towards him. Her body resisting him as he took her from behind. Both were on their knees as he struggled to take control over her. Jane couldn't deny the excitement that was mounting within her but continued to squirm and protest his entry. Jane's weight rested against his body as he thrusted his cock into her; tightly cupping her breast and biting her neck.

Jane had managed to untangle herself from him and escape his grasp for a moment. She attempted to run only to have Sven grab her by the ankles and force her down. He forced her onto her back and with one hand gripping her throat, Sven climbed on top of her, spreading her legs with his other hand as he entered with as much force as he could without hurting her fragile body. His body pounded against her flesh, his face cold and determined as he continued to abuse her. Jane moaned in unanticipated pleasure, his cock filled her and the pleasure mounted. Her breathing heavy and strained, her body contorted to meet his. She tried to gain control and ride him but he pushed her down—she was completely in his control.

The friction built as her drove into her and she could feel the warmth spreading from her cunt into her thighs. Jane gripped the grass with both hands, exposing her breasts, she spread her legs further for him. His hands quickly pressed against her chest, squeezing her nipples as he thrusted.

Jane was coming.

The warm fluid squirted out of her cunt and squirted over Sven's cock with great ferocity. Sven had never experienced this kind of orgasm from a woman before, it excited him. He bent down and licked the soft, wet crevice between her legs-he wanted a taste of her essence.

Sven stood up, his hand on his cock he began to stroke it.

"Get on your knees. I want to come all over you".

Jane obliged and kneeled before him as he jerked himself off. She touched her breasts and moved her hands across her body.

Sven's body trembled as he came, ejaculating over Jane. His come covered her face and dripped down her flushed chest onto her supple tits. Jane moved forward and licked his cock, lapping up whatever come remained on him.

Gently he caressed Jane's face and said, "Good girl".

Jane blushed, unsure of what to say after this.

"I am your master, Jane. From this moment on, you are my property and I will expect you to come to me whenever I wish"

"Yes, Sve—master" Jane said, reluctantly.

"You are a tantalizing creature Jane, I look forward to our next meeting"

Jane nodded and watched as he dressed—she waited for him to leave. Here was a man, a man that she had never met before this moment and was now enslaved to. Jane didn't know what to make of this, never had she experienced such pleasure before and yet, her impulsiveness scared her. Who was this man and what would he do to her? What did she want him to do to her? All she knew in that moment was that she ached for him. Her cunt throbbing between her legs, enthralled by the ecstasy and abuse that this man had provided.

"Jane. Next time I want you to bring rope and a blindfold. Can you do that for me?"

Jane nodded, but he expected an answer.

"Yes Master" She said softly.

"Good girl".

With that, Sven left and Jane remained still, laying there in the sun naked.

Jane was grounded.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Red Orifice Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds