• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Dominates Ch. 03

Granny Dominates Ch. 03

Yes, Zoe was sure she heard her nan address the girl as "slave" her mind imploded. The young attractive girl was her nans slave??? How, what the fuck is going on. Before Zoe could take in what was happening her nan had lifted her two feet off the floor her fat cellulite legs and thighs clasping the young lady's firm body then she spoke but it was not the voice Zoe knew, "move slave forward" as she slapped the girl's ass with the strap. Ciara let out a surprised yelp and began to move very slowly forward.

Zoe watched as the young girl started to move down the room with her granny sitting firmly on her back and two straps in her hands. To all intense and purpose the girl was her grandmothers pony, her slave.

This was Ciara's first time to carry Agnes the woman was heavy and she laboured under her. It was hard to breathe through the knickers on her head and her mouth was full of the taste of the woman's pee & crotch. The full length mirror at the end of the room confirmed Ciara's role, she was 23, fit strong and healthy, successful in business and not short of dates from both guys n girls, she ran a business with 35 people reporting to her.

Now she was on all fours carrying a fat old woman a stranger who she met on line on her naked back. She could feel the heat from the woman's buttocks and the pubic hair from her pussy rubbing her back. Agnes her rider now had her full weight on Ciara's back as she struggled to continue to carry her. She moved forward, and sign of slacking and Agnes used her strap, hard enough to let Ciara know who was in charge but not to leave lasting marks, this was part of the limits agreed.

Ciara was struggling to breath but she was now a slave to Agnes for this ride. Sweat was forming in her hair and was starting to seep down onto her forehead and face, this added to the smell and taste of the urine soaked knickers that enclosed her head and face. Every breath she took carried the smell of the urine her nose and mouth were full of pee and the taste hit the back of her throat. She moved with slow deliberate movements but every now and then the strap Agnes held would descend on to her slim ass cheeks causing sharp pain and shock that ensured her rider was enjoying her ride in comfort.

The straps around Ciara head were very effective, they held the ball gag quite firm and the air holes in the gag allowed the air to carry the taste of the urine and sweat from the knickers into Ciara's mouth and nose. A strap ran under her chine and closed on the top of her head with links on either side for the reins, which Agnes had attached. The panties, gag and straps ensure Agnes had total control over the movements Ciara made and restricted the air supply.

When the old woman was gagging her Ciara felt like objecting, but she had not. When the straps were being put in place on her head she could have said NO, but just stayed on her knees. When the old lady stood in front of her and showed Ciara the strap, she again accepted she was going to be ridden by this lady. The mirror told a tale, a young girl with an old 62-year-old grandmother sitting on her back riding her like she was a pony.

Ciara felt at times of telling her riders to fuck off, but she knew if she disobeyed in any way she would be banned from all sites, so she knew she had to do as Agnes wanted to get what she needed. Ciara was addicted to the humiliation and pain and Agnes was a new experience for her. As she moved along Ciara became aware of that feeling in her pussy small waves of pleasure filling her up, if she pleases Agnes she might be allowed have an organism.

This gave her a new burst of life and she moved on. Agnes notice the firmer pace and yelled, "yes slave your learning move it faster" and the strap descended onto the girl's buttocks in hard sharp slaps.

Zoe remember to save the clips to the cloud but she was nervous in case her gran heard the small click as it turned on. She had video of this weird scene but she had difficulty understanding it. Ciara was moving a bit better now than at the start thought Zoe, but what the fuck is going on, a young girl on all fours carrying her granny on her back, why.

Zoe knew at this stage that for some strange reason Ciara was a slave to her granny, she could at any time stop and walk out the door her grandmother would not be able to do anything to stop her, but she stayed.

As they passed the spot where Zoe was spying from she could see the red strips on the girl's ass and almost hear her panting, it was then Zoe realised the crotch of her panties were soaking wet. What was happening to her she was getting off on this, her granny riding a young girl was getting her off. Zoe looked around but there was no one around. She again peeped in through the parted curtain.

Ciara was now finding it hard to carry Agnes but she knew any chance of relief lay with this woman. Inside she screamed with frustration she had tried everything with younger girls and guys but mature female domination was her downfall, Agnes owned her.

She thought back to the early times when she could get her "kicks" from simple forms of domination and humiliation, like fatty murphy face sitting her and slapping her pussy, to her first time she was addressed as a slave. Her need for domination had grown and now it could only be satisfied by things such as what she was doing now seeking "mature female domination" or in other words "asking grannies & grandmothers to enslave her.

Zoe continue to record what she could still unsure as to how all this came about, the very room where this was happening was where the new dance classes were help. Now it was an indoor riding school.

Still Ciara continued her trek with the proud Agnes sitting in her rightful place on top of her slave. Agnes thought her sex life was over when her husband died 5 years back but thanks to a friend she found there were people and very young people. male and female, who enjoyed and appreciated the more mature female body, she herself preferred the females they were so appreciative of her ability to use them.

Agnes knew the girl she was riding was sexually arose by what she was doing; it was a new experience for Agnes the power she had was immense. She looked at herself in the mirrors around the walls, yes she knew she was old, fat, legs full of cellulite, breast sagging, belly sticking out and a double chine, yet this young sexy girl had asked her to dominate her and use her as a pony do as she wants to her all for the thrill of an organism.

Yes, the power Agnes felt, she made all the decisions here, this girl who was now her slave and would obey without question, yes she Agnes owned Ciara, she smiled as she rode past the mirrors.

She could feel the young girls soft smooth tanned skin move against her cellulite covered thighs. This girl is very fit and strong Agnes thought as she looked down at the fit body that was carrying her. She would see the sweat on the nap of her slave's neck and that was a big turn on for her to know the girl was struggling yet continued to carry her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Dominates Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds