• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Have an Affair Ch. 05

How to Have an Affair Ch. 05

123

High School Reunion

My friend Patty is a tall, slender dark-haired, dark-eyed beauty with two adorable kids and an adorable husband. She's confessed to a number of mild flirtations just, as she explains, to make sure she's still attractive, but she enjoys her stay-at-home Mom lifestyle. But, when a once-in-a-lifetime situation arose, she couldn't help but take advantage of it. This is her story.

At first I ignored the email, thinking it was spam. But the name seemed familiar – Rhoda Schwarz. Rhoda. Hmmm. Then I remembered who it was. Rhoda was frizzy haired redhead who ran for class president our senior year in high school. Who in their right mind ran for class president, anyway? Like-who cared? Of course, I was her campaign manager, so I was just as bad. I read the email and laughed. She was letting me know about the ten-year reunion that was going to take place in a month. As if. As if I cared.

Okay-I admit that I knew right away who Rhoda was and what the email was probably about, but I wanted to put high school behind me. I hit the delete key and went about my business. But then I got another email, this one from Ollie Bluth. Ollie! Blue-eyed, dark-haired, Ollie, a guy who could have been cute if he wasn't such a dweeb. I mean, come on. President of the math club? His problem was that, despite being somewhat cute, he was soft and dressed like you'd expect the President of the math club would dress.

"Are you coming to the reunion," he wrote. "I'd love to see you."

I took pity on Ollie and wrote back. "Are you bringing your wife?" I had to see if the dweeb had actually attracted someone.

He wrote back. "She's staying at home with the kids."

Before I had the chance to respond, I got another email, this one from Chad Barnes. Chad was the dumpy, lumpy black guy, the equipment manager for the football team. You know, the guy who got the towels for the players. He, too, wrote, "Are you coming to the reunion? I'd love to see you."

I responded just as I had responded to Ollie. "Are you bringing your wife?"

He wrote back, "Nope. She's working that weekend."

Then, like magic, before I had a chance to respond to Chad, I got an email from Kenji, the Japanese exchange student who was, of course, the smartest and least popular kid in school. I admit that I relied on him for some tutoring, though. His email said, "Are you coming to the reunion," he wrote. "I'd love to see you."

I wrote back. "Are you bringing your wife?"

"Too pregnant to fly," he responded.

So the dweebs and geeks emailed me, but no one else. Wonderful. So, here's where I admit that I wasn't the most popular girl in school either. I was twenty pounds overweight, wore thick glasses and kept my nose buried in my books. The truth is that my only friends were the four people who had emailed me. None of the other guys paid any attention to me at all and the girls-well, I had a few weight-oriented nicknames that I'd rather not repeat. Oh, all right-the mean girls called me Fatty.

A lot changed in the past ten years, though. In college, I suddenly became cool. Really. I got in shape, played field hockey and was very, very popular. Now I was ten pounds underweight with a toned body and, after eye surgery, glasses free. I guess the fact that my boobs didn't shrink when I lost weight had something to do with my popularity, especially since I liked to let them swing free under loose clothing.

That settled it. I was ready to go to the reunion. I wanted my dweebs and geeks to see the new me and I wanted to flaunt my new self in front of those kids who had ignored and teased me. Still, high school memories don't fade easily though. I was kind of apprehensive, so I asked my husband if he wanted to go.

"You despise the kids you went to school with," he said. "I don't understand why you want to go, but I don't want to have a weekend of bitching and moaning from you about the nerds who would follow you around like puppy dogs and the other people you can't stand. You go. Please. Have fun. I'll watch the kids."

Sigh. Whatever. He was probably right. The geeks would gravitate to me like bees to honey and the other kids. But my real concern was everyone else-you know, the rest of the kids in high school who had ignored me. I was still intimidated by them, but I was gonna try like mad to make them wish they had paid attention to me.

I had three weeks to get in prime shape and I used them to maximum advantage. I shed five more pounds, added a little more butt muscle, worked furiously on my tan and was, if I say so myself, hot! In those three weeks I also squirreled away some cash just in case I needed some new clothing when I arrived at the reunion. Since it was taking place at a resort near my high school in Arizona, I figured I'd need a bathing suit. Oh, I packed one alright, but not the kind I really wanted. I wanted a tiny bathing suit to make a bold impression and, despite his liberal nature, my husband would have objected to my packing a string bikini. I needed cash because, if I bought a new suit, credit card charges would have given away too much information. I should have known right then and there that I was beginning to act suspiciously, but the thought never occurred to me.

I was shaking the morning of my trip. I decided to wear a simple button down top, jeans and my cowgirl boots instead of something sexy, but my husband found my outfit incredibly sexy. Every time I started to button up my top, he'd unbutton it. I giggled and tried to run away but he always caught me until, finally, I was on top of him with him sucking on my nipples as I dragged them over his face, riding his cock like I was riding a bucking bronco.

"Fuck," he whispered. "You are so beautiful. Those ex-schoolmates of yours are goann...ummm...wish they had...oooh...been nicer...nnnn...to..." His hot cum splashing into my drenched pussy set me way over the edge. I sat straight up, squeezed my tits with one hand, reached behind me to feel his slippery cock sliding into me with the other and cried out his name as my orgasm made me break out in goose bumps. I thought for sure that our morning love making would have been enough for the entire day, but it turned out I was just getting warmed up.

****

I landed in Arizona at eleven in the morning. "Sorry," the hotel clerk said. "No check-ins until three."

Damn! I thought I was going to be stuck for hours doing nothing. Then I heard Kenji's familiar, sharp Japanese accent call to me. "Patty. Is that you?"

I was stunned when I turned around and came face to face with him. Oh my God! Kenji was incredible! He had grown about six inches and was, based on what I inferred from his tight tee shirt, sporting a six pack stomach. And, to top it off, he had died his hair blonde! His new hair contrasted beautifully against his naturally dark skin which was now even darker with a spectacular tan. He was awesome.

"My God," I gasped. "You look so...different!"

"Yeah," he laughed. "I play in a rock band now and...well...it's part of the look, you know. Me a punk rocker. Can you imagine? And you. Wow! You look so beautiful. But, you know, I always thought you were. I can't get over how...I mean...your body...uh...Anyway, I've been waiting ten years to see you again. That's why I..."

"Wait," I said. "You thought I was beautiful?"

"Sure," he said. "Couldn't you tell? I was always so nervous around you, but enough of that. How about a proper hello?"

I was truly shocked that anyone would have found me beautiful in high school, but I laughed at Kenji's proper hello comment. We hugged and kissed-on the cheeks, of course. But out hug lasted, perhaps, a bit longer than it should have, getting tighter with each passing second until we finally separated. After our peck on the cheeks, I whined a bit, saying, "I can't check in for hours. What am I going to do?"

"Hell," Kenji said. "I checked in yesterday. You can crash in my room until later and-I know-let's go to the pool."

Let me tell you-after sizing up Kenji in a tight tee shirt, I wanted to see him in a bathing suit for sure! "I...I need to buy a bathing suit first," I said. "This place has some shops. Will you help me pick one?"

My goodness. His leer could not have been more obvious. I swear he almost drooled. Like a gentleman, though, he carried my suitcase and we chatted politely on the way to the shops, carefully avoiding references to spouses. I rummaged through the bathing suit racks until I found a skimpy black bikini on sale. I held it in front of me and asked Kenji, "What do you think?"

He swallowed hard, giving me all the information I needed. "It's...um...great," he said. I paid with cash, of course.

I think Kenji was trying to find his voice, because we were no longer chatty as we went to his room. "You can...uh...use the bathroom to change," he said. "I'll get into my suit out here."

I smiled, took my teeny bikini in hand and sashayed to the bathroom. As I closed the door behind me, but I noticed that I could see Kenji in the mirror and I knew that if I could see him, he could probably see me. So, on a whim, I left the door slightly ajar as I changed.

I took off my tee-shirt and bra and stared into the mirror. Pretending that I was uncertain about how the bikini top fit, I put it on and took it off a few times. Each time my nipples got harder and my pussy got wetter. Kenji, it seemed, was transfixed by the little bit of the reflection he would see because he hadn't budged while I changed. But when I started to shimmy out of my jeans, he took off his clothes and started to stroke his cock! Even in the reflection of the mirror, it looked huge. So, since he was stroking his cock, I closed my eyes and rubbed my clit, moaning ever so slightly.

When I opened my eyes, he had his bathing suit on. Damn! So I slid on my bottom and walked into the bedroom area. "Well?"

"Perfect," he said.

We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, neither one of us moving. Taking the initiative, I put one of my hands on his chest and slid it over his pectorals. "You...uh...certainly have...I mean...your body is so..."

I was on the verge of passing out, I think, when he put his hand on my stomach and started sliding it up toward my breasts. "Ten years makes a big difference," he said. "You, for example, you used to be..." His hand paused when it reached the edge of my bikini top.

My heart was pounding in my rib cage, but I managed to breathe out enough to say, "Chubby?"

I felt the beat of Kenji's heart in my palm as his skin began to glisten with a coat of perspiration. "A...a bit," he stammered.

I knew that if I stayed a second longer I'd be in trouble, but trouble, it seemed, was what I was after. I put my free hand on top of his and slid it under my bikini top, pausing when his palm covered my nipple. "And now? Do you think I'm chubby now?"

His hand tightened around my breast, sending hot waves of carnal desires through my body. "Now," he whispered. "You're not chubby now. Now you're...you're..."

I was breathing so hard I was on the verge of passing out. Just so I wouldn't collapse, I slid my hand away from his and wrapped my arms around his neck. I hadn't' intended to kiss him, at least I don't think so, but our lips pressed together in a tentative, romantic embrace. The smooth skin of his chest pressed against mine when, with no objection from me, Kenji untied my top and let it fall to the carpet.

"We," I gasped, "shouldn't."

He slid his hands under my bikini bottom and cupped my butt. "I know," he said.

"Really," I said. I pushed his bathing suit to his knees, his suddenly free hard cock pressing into my stomach. "We...we..." I slid down to my knees, licking his stomach on the way down, until I came face to face with his stiff prick.

Let me tell you-Kenji's penis put to rest all the stereotypes I had heard about Asian men. It was huge! Not only long, but as thick, it seemed, as my wrist! I tried to take it all the way in, but my reflexes made me gag a bit. I relaxed, was ready to try again, but Kenji helped me stand and guided me to the bed, where my legs flew open, inviting him in. I almost screamed when his dick plunged into me. It stretched me open to limits I couldn't imagine and, when I wrapped my legs around his back, stretched me even further.

"No," I gasped. "Don't come in me. We shouldn't do this. Let me..."

I wiggled and jiggled until I positioned my face underneath his hips. I'm not big on sixty-nining, but I wanted that thick prick in my mouth and his tongue in my pussy. When I do sixty-nine, I like to be on top, but this time I wanted to be on the bottom with his dick crammed into my mouth. Kenji tongue-lashed me with a fury, his friction on my clit heating me until I thought it would burst into flames! My groans apparently created a lust-crazed frenzy in him because he literally fucked my mouth, shoving his prick in and out with wild abandon. When he came, his cum blasts, combined with the mass of his penis, were too much for me. Jism poured over my lips and down my chin while a vicious orgasm tore at every fiber inside me.

We rested, gasping for air, neither of us able to move. I thought we were done, but Kenji slid his head a little further up my body and tickled my tight hole with his tongue. Round two was on and this time, while another orgasm gripped me, I inhaled his cock and took his jism straight down my throat.

He moaned Jesus and rolled onto his back. We lay face-to-toe, gulping in air. Then we started giggling. I slapped his foot and asked, "Would you please clean me up? I have a little bit of your...um...you know."

Kenji scurried away, returned with a warm, damp facecloth and cleaned my face. Lying next to me, he let his hand roam over my body while we kissed ever so gently. "Well," he said. "For two people who shouldn't, we certainly did."

"Yes," I sighed. "And I'm glad we did.

I was floating on air, orgasmic waves still rippling through me, until a few minutes later, Kenji said, "I hate to do this, but I have to go. I promised my student exchange family I'd drop by and, well, it would be suspicious if..."

"Okay, I sighed. "It's three now, so I can check in. See you tomorrow night?"

"Count on it," he said.

****

Do you have any idea what it's like to have a man clean dribbles of cum from your face and chest and then have to leave him? I was devastated! Stuck in a deep funk, I stood in front of the hotel clerk and mumbled my name, only to hear a female voice call, "Patty?"

The new and highly improved Rhoda stood behind me. Her hair was no longer frizzy, but instead cut close to her scalp. Her eyes, which in the past had seemed pale green, were shining like two emeralds. Her boobs, which used to be non-existent, stressed the thin fabric of her see-though top under which she wore a lacy bra that barely hid the outline of her nipples. But her skin, which was always pale, was paler yet. But that wasn't so bad – her skin made her seem almost translucent, like an angel I thought..

"Rhoda," I gasped. "My God. You're so...beautiful!"

Rhoda hugged me and laughed. "That's the benefits of marrying a plastic surgeon. And you...wow! Have you changed!"

The class President in Rhoda took over my check –in process. Pushing me aside, she demanded that the clerk upgrade me to a top floor room that was next to hers, and at no extra cost! "Come on," she said. "Let's get high like in the old days."

I couldn't remember ever getting high with her, but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. Something told me she had dynamite pot and I hadn't had any since I had gotten pregnant for the first time.

Well, her pot was a tad more than dynamite-it was nuclear. Within five minutes of us checking into my room we were sitting on my bed, laughing and giggling, Rhoda took a deep hit on the joint we were sharing, exhaled, grabbed my hand and said, "C'mere."

She led me through the door that connected our rooms and straight to her closet. She grabbed a navy blue halter top dress, tossed it on the bed, whipped off her blouse and, standing topless facing me, asked, "How do you think that dress will look with these puppies under it?"

Her boobs were flawless! They had to be bigger than my own C-cup breasts and they were topped by perfectly round, perfectly hard pink nipples the size of silver dollars. "I...think..." I could barely speak, transfixed as I was by her tits.

"I have a black dress just like this one," she said. "Try it on." She reached into the crammed closet and tossed the black dress onto the bed. "Come on. Try it on."

Shaking like a leaf, I took off my top and undid my bra. I was about to slide out of my jeans when Rhoda said, "Jeez. Even my husband couldn't improve on those babies."

"Ex...excuse me?"

"Your tits, honey," she said. She moved close to me and let her hands roam over my body. "My husband couldn't make those any better or, for that matter, any other part of your body. I love the way your nipples respond, too. I mean, look how hard they are!"

I didn't have to look. My nipples were beginning to ache as her hands slid over them.

"Tell me," Rhoda said. "Do mine feel real? My tits, I mean. Not my nipples. Do they feel real or..."

I didn't resist when she slid my hand over her breasts and pressed my palms against them. "I wouldn't know," I gasped. "I've never felt another woman's...tits...um..." I seemed to be paralyzed, unable to take my hands off her incredible boobs.

It would be an understatement to say that I was shocked when she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me toward her and rammed her tongue into her mouth. I t would be a bigger understatement to say that I was excited. I was beyond excited! "I want you," she whispered.

"We shouldn't," I said. But I pulled off my boots and wiggled out of my jeans anyway, marveling at the red patch between her legs she exposed when she slid out of her skirt.

She moved close and slid her hand between my legs. "You're dripping wet," she whispered. "So I take it you won't object to my..."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her onto the bed. She laughed and kissed her way down my body. For the second time that day my pussy was being tongue-lashed. I had lost count already of the number of orgasms I had experienced that day, but I had lots of capacity for more. Instinctively I began pulling Rhoda's head against my body and grinding my hips on her face. Raising her secretion coated face she cried, "You! You do me!"

Well, there's a first time for everything. I had always fantasized about going down on a woman, so I didn't hesitate a single second. My tongue was deep inside her, lapping up her sweet juices, when she shouted, "Put your finger up my ass!"

Okay-then I hesitated, but not for long. The pressure of her muscle squeezing my finger and the heat from her insides drove me crazy! I got my nose involved with my pussy-munching and started using my finger like a piston, shoving it in and out of her like mad. "Another," she cried. "Put another finger in me!"

I was like a madwoman! I sat up, rammed two fingers into her ass and stared down at her face as I crammed them into her impossibly tight hole. Her eyes closed, a high pitched squeal emanating from deep within in her. Like a moth to a flame, my lips flew to her rock hard nipples. I sucked them between my teeth, pushed my hand into her as far as I could and let the wonderful waves of my own orgasm flow through me as she lifted her body off the bed to maximize her pleasure.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Have an Affair Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds