• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night Alone...

A Night Alone...

Time had taken a toll on her body, she thought. Sure her years of yoga and spin classes had kept her strong, but now the signs of a life well lived were coming too fast to cover up, even with 140 dollar eye cream.

She stood in front of the mirror exposed, fingertips examining every tiny blemish on her face. Two children and a lifetime ago, she would have thought herself a strong 8, maybe a 9. But with each year that passed she felt less and less like the beauty she once was. She covered herself in her warm robe and made her way to the bed.

She loved nights like these. Nights she could spend alone. It was rare that she had any time to herself anymore. Someone always needed her. But not tonight. The children were staying with their grandparents, and John was out with friends.

She slid her feet out of the silly but extremely warm slippers the children had gotten her for a christmas gift last month. She climbed into bed and allowed the blankets and pillows to envelop her completely. She picked up her book and was once again lost in the murder mystery of a small town girl who had fallen in love with the wrong man.

She couldn't turn the pages fast enough. She had to know what was going to happen next. Suddenly something outside of her mystery novel caught her attention. She cocked her head to the side, almost like a dog who's heard a strange noise. There it was again, she was not imagining this.

Her heart rate quickened and instantly her blood turned cold. She reached for her phone and remembered leaving it downstairs to charge. "I really wish we had that landline now" she thought as her feet touched the floor. She grabbed the bat John had placed under their bed, took a deep breath, and opened the door as carefully as she could.

She looked out into the hall and, having seen nothing, took a few steps toward the stairs. Terrified of what she might see down below, she peered over the balcony, but again nothing. She moved with a purpose now, feeling her way through the dark, preparing to strike at anything. Moving quickly but quietly, she rounded the turn in the stairs, and made it to the bottom. It was at this point that she realized her mistake.

She saw the open door to the garage from the kitchen, and knew instantly there was someone in the house. She tried to make a run for the front room, but fell flat to the carpet. Almost immediately, she felt an intense weight on her back. She could feel the heavy breath of someone much larger than herself on the back of her neck. "Please just let me go" she managed to get out before darkness overcame her.

The cloth was wrapped too tightly, but that was the least of her concerns. "What are you going to do to me", she said. Waiting for a response was unbearable. Then she felt it. The cold steel of the blade press tightly against her neck. "Talk again and you die", growled the masked man.

She fought the urge to scream for help, knowing that it would only make him angry. He wound his hand tightly in her hair, forcing her up off her knees. The pain was so intense. Again she felt the heat of his breath on her neck as he opened her robe and pushed her down over the arm of the sofa. She could smell the leather and feel it against her skin. "Don't make a sound". "If you do, it will get worse" he said through gritted teeth.

The first strike of his callused hand made contact with her soft, smooth skin. At first she couldn't believe what had just happened. The pain was instant. The initial shock was felt on her ass, but the vibration was resonated much deeper. Time and time again he struck her.

The outline of his hand visibly showing now on her cheek. The heat rising up, almost felt like a fever. It began to burn slowly from within as well. Something a little more familiar, if seemingly out of place. What started as pain had begun to change. What was once her writhing back bracing herself for blow after blow, had somehow become her arching her back. She felt betrayed as the tingle grew from between her legs.

Each time he spanked her, she could feel tiny waves of current throughout her body, making their way straight to her clit. She tried to fight, but he wound his hand tighter in her hair, pulling her toward him. He started rubbing her pussy with his right hand, and she braced herself for what she knew was to come.

She felt him enter her with a force she'd never felt before. Surely, she thought, he intended on fucking her to death. But she didn't die. She could feel his power in each stroke, pulling his cock almost completely out of her before shoving it back inside. He seemed to take pleasure in the pain she was feeling. But in a way, she did too.

He took up the knife again and moved her around the sofa, pushing her down on to her back. She felt the cold steel of the blade between her breasts, and he forced his way inside her once more. Over her nipples went the shiny blade, tracing circles around each, then down her chest and stomach.

Not being able to see somehow heightened her senses, making everything much more intense. He dropped the blade, and put his hand around her throat. She could feel his fingers digging into her neck as he fucked her harder. She wasn't thinking anymore. She had given over to her body. It felt so good, she let out a moan.

He pulled his cock out and slid it between her pussy lips, watching them grip the sides of it, before disappearing again inside of her. She threw her head back right at the moment he came inside of her.

He slowly thrusted his still hard cock in and out of her making a small pool on the leather of the sofa. He leaned over her one last time whispering in her ear "Thanks honey. I needed that." Her eyes flew open at the sound of her husband's voice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night Alone...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 296 milliseconds